我爱英语演讲稿我的卧室英语一分钟演讲稿

求一篇《我的梦想》一分钟英语演讲稿_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇《我的梦想》一分钟英语演讲稿
求一篇《我的梦想》一分钟英语演讲稿
Good morning ,everyony. Today my topic is I have a dream Now i am in grade five , but i have a great gream.my dream is
making a lot of money one day ,if i have a lot of money,i can buy a big house for my parents ,they loved me very much,but they lead a very hard life.if iave
a lot of money, i can travel all over the world, i love traveling .if i have a lot of money , ican do what i want to do,may be keep
all kinds of pets,i want to keep a pet but my apartment is too small.so my dream is making a lot of money, i believe ,my dream can come true one day. Thank you
My Dream I dream of being a doctor. My mother is a doctor. She always has to work extra hours and comes home late and tired. She has to go to the hospital immediately any time she is needed,... 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文正文
我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文
我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
我的卧室 My Bedroom
My bedroom is not big but it is bright. Becauseeveryday the sunshine will come in. my bedroom is very simple. There just is abed, a desk and a wardrobe. But I never feel my bedroom is empty, because it isthe place belongs to myself and full of my passion. When I feel happy, I canlaugh in my bedroom. When I am sad, I can cry in it. I know that no one willbother me, as it is my private place. And every morning the sunshine comes in, Ifeel warm in my heart just seems that I see my promising future. I like mybedroom.我的卧室不大但是很明亮,。因为每天的会照射进来。我的卧室很简单。这只有一张床,一张桌子和一个衣柜。但我从不觉得我的卧室是空的,因为它是属于我自己的地方,充满了我的喜怒哀乐。当我感到高兴,我可以在我的卧室大笑。当我感到伤心时,我可以在我的卧室里面哭。我知道没有人会来打扰我,因为这是我的私人地带。每天清晨的阳光照射进来时,我感到我的心都暖起来了,就像看到了我充满了希望的未来。我喜欢我的卧室。My Bedroom 我的卧室
I have a beautifuland sweet bedroom. My mother decorates it for me. She always says that a girldeserves a bedroom like a princess. The main colors of my room are pink andwhite. The wall, the bed and the chest are pink. And the desk is white. Thecurtains are beautiful with lovely followers on them. Every day when I open myeyes, I feel happy and beloved. I clean my room often and tidy my things up. Idon’t want it become dirty or in a mess. I am thankful to my parents.我的卧室 My Bedroom
I have a lovely bedroom. It is small butclean and beautiful. The wall is light green and the floor is white. There is abed in my bedroom, it is really comfortable. I sleep with it every night. Andthere is a small sofa near my bed, I always read books on it. There is also adesk in my room, I do my homework on it every evening. Near the desk, there isa shelf. There are many books on the shelf. You can borrow books from me if youlike reading.My bedroom is so good that I like it verymuch.我有一间可的卧室,《》()。它很小但却干净漂亮。房间的墙壁是浅绿色的,地板是白色的。我的卧室有一张床,它真的很舒服。每天晚上我都谁在这张床上。我的床边还有一张小沙发,我经常躺在上面看书。我的房间还有一张书桌,每天晚上我都在上面做作业。书桌旁边有一个书架,书架上面有很多书。如果你喜欢阅读的话你可以想我借书。我的卧室很漂亮,我很喜欢我的卧室。  〔我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文由网友原创或转发,若我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我的卧室 My Bedroom英语作文相关作文我要一篇关于友谊的一分钟英语演讲稿要简单易懂,不要太长,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我要一篇关于友谊的一分钟英语演讲稿要简单易懂,不要太长,
我要一篇关于友谊的一分钟英语演讲稿要简单易懂,不要太长,
I still remember the Tatinic,though it's a big ship but it still sunk,so ,in my opinion ,the best ship is the friendship.Everyone needs friends baceuse there are a lot of things that you can't deal with ypourself,and the friends judt make up for it.friendship just likes the sun ,it can make you fell warm though in the cold winter,friendship just likes the water in the desert ,it can make you fell that in the world ,there still has hope .in a word ,the friendship is the same meaning as the greatness ,selfness and devotion.To make friends ,adding a friend equals addng a way ,open your heart ,devote yoursef,let friendship make your world colourful,1分钟的英语演讲稿,话题是介绍家庭_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1分钟的英语演讲稿,话题是介绍家庭
1分钟的英语演讲稿,话题是介绍家庭
I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心! 希望楼主采纳.求一篇一年级英语一分钟演讲稿最好简单一点的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇一年级英语一分钟演讲稿最好简单一点的
求一篇一年级英语一分钟演讲稿最好简单一点的
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade.If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English,I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English,I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day.With my good English,I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.I know,Rome was not built in a day.I believe that after continuous hard study,one day I can speak English very well.If you want to be loved,you should learn to love and be lovable.So I believe as I love English everyday ,it will love me too.I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!Thank you!正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要.它已经被应用到世界的各个角落.它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易.如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功.因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长.但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语.当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间.当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐.当我说英语时,我可以感到自信.当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美…… 我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦.我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友.我能看到许多的名胜.我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡.我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家.我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的.(成功需要日积月累.)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语.如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人.所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱.我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦!生词很少啊,应该很适合你.既然是演讲就要让听者经验,这篇演讲稿超出一年纪的范围,但是稍有一点英语基础的都能搞定.而且背流利了一分半钟左右绝对能搞定!这也是我的第一篇演讲稿,背了之后非常自信,只到现在背起来我也能滔滔不绝.}

我要回帖

更多关于 一分钟英语演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信