怎么写初一英语的演讲稿开头怎么写

热门关键字:&&&&
&>&&>&>初中英语3分钟励志演讲稿正文
演讲稿和发言稿初中英语3分钟励志演讲稿&&&&&&&&&&
  As you slowly open your eyes, look around , notice where the light
listen carefully, see if there are new soun feel with your body and spirit, and see if you can sense the freshness in the air. Yes, yes, yes, it&s a new day, it&s a different day, and it&s a bright day! And most importantly, it is a new beginning for your life, a beginning where you are going to make new desicisions, take new actions, make new friends, and take your life to a totally unprecedented level! You know all this is real as long as you are confident,passionate and committed! And you are confident, you are passionate, you are committed!
  You will no longer fear *** new sounds, showing new facial expressions, using your body in new ways,approaching new people, and asking new questions. You will live every single day of your life with absolute passion, and you will show your passion through the words you speak and the actions you take. You will focus all your time and effort on the most important goals of your life. You will never succumb to challenges of hardships. You will never waver in your pursuit of excellence. After all,you are the best, and you deserve the best!
  As your coach and friend, I can assure you the door to all the best things in the world will open to you, but the key to that door is in your hand. You must do your part, you must faithfully follow the plans you make and take the actions you plan, you must never quit, you must never fear. I know you must do it, you can do it, you will do it, and you will succeed!
  Now stand firm and tall, make a fist, get excited, and yell it out: I must do it! I can do it! I will do it! I will succeed! I must do it! I can do it! I will do it! I will succeed! I must do it! I can do it! I will do it! I will succeed!
最新相关范文文章官方微博:
[切换城市]
当前位置: >
> 初中英语口语演讲稿
版权所有 粵ICP备号
联系电话:020-
、小时值班电话:
()&——&千里马校园网,专业的大学生网站!
合作伙伴:&
法律顾问:广东连通律师事务所英语风采大赛初中组演讲稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语风采大赛初中组演讲稿
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&初中英语演讲稿范文正文
初中英语演讲稿范文
初中英语演讲稿范文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []Good morning teachers and fellow students. Today we would like to introduce a few favorite books to you. My favorite book is &Heart& (Italian: Cuore). This is a diary written by an Italian boy Enrico. The diary is about his life and study. It included various touching stories that happened around Enrico, the mottos taught by his parents, as well as the wonderful ten monthly stories told by his teacher during the class. Every word in the chapter describes the word love. From patriotism to friendship, and to the love between parents and child -- really touching.
、first, i&ll say something about world expo history. as we know, the very first world expo, the great exhibition of 1851, took place in the crystal palace in london. uk. ever since then, the goals of world expos have been both high-minded as well as commercial. visitors are able to explore the world outside of their everyday experience&outside cultures, new scientific advancements, and new inventions. world expos have excited and inspired more and more people in the world.  on december3, XX, the bureau of international expositions (or call it bie) announced that shanghai will host expo2010. the bie had received bids from five cities to host expo2010. among the 5 nice cities, the bie chose shanghai at last! it&s really an exciting news for not only shanghainese, but also all of chinese people. here are some details about it.  look at this profile carefully. the title is &the 2010 world exposition ,shanghai, china &. this is the logo.  and the theme is &better city., better life&.ok, let&s guess who is the image representative? yeah, you&re right, yao ming!  shanghai expo is the first comprehensive world expo held in a developing country. and it is also the first one that takes &the city& as its theme, hoping that it can push forward the city development and help bring about a better urban living environment, just like the theme: better city, better life.  i think, as a student in shanghai, we should learn to be a gentle person and keep good manners from now on. and try to practice english more in order to communicate with foreigners fluently in the near future. because, we&re a part of  〔初中英语演讲稿范文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  初中英语演讲稿范文所属栏目:〖
  “初中英语演讲稿范文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  演讲稿提供的初中英语演讲稿范文由网友原创或转发,若初中英语演讲稿范文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
初中英语演讲稿范文相关范文初中英语即兴演讲稿
英语即兴演讲范文汇总_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 演讲稿开头怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信