林丹关于林丹的英语作文文40词以上

英语短文写作(本题12分) 你叫林丹,你的一位远方好友很快就要过生日了,你已经寄了一份礼物给他/她.短文写作(本题12分)你叫林丹,你的一位远方好友很快就要过生日了,你已经寄了一份_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语短文写作(本题12分) 你叫林丹,你的一位远方好友很快就要过生日了,你已经寄了一份礼物给他/她.短文写作(本题12分)你叫林丹,你的一位远方好友很快就要过生日了,你已经寄了一份
英语短文写作(本题12分) 你叫林丹,你的一位远方好友很快就要过生日了,你已经寄了一份礼物给他/她.短文写作(本题12分)你叫林丹,你的一位远方好友很快就要过生日了,你已经寄了一份礼物给他/她.现在请写一封100词左右的电子邮件告知此事,主要内容包括以下几点内容要点:1.你挑选这份礼物的理由是什么;2.对这份礼物进行适当的介绍和描述;3.表达对好友的思念和生日祝福.注意事项:文中好友的姓名男生用Jack,女生用Alice统一代替;严禁使用真实的校名和姓名From:Lin- To:Subject:Happy birthday to you!Best wishesLin Dan
Happy birthday to you!Hello,Jack!I am glad to hear that your birthday is coming so I decide to send you a beautiful gift.I like music ,especially classical music so I have sent you a CD.There are some classical music,which are so beautiful that you can't forget it as long as you hear it once.I wonder whether you like it .It was at one of my friend's house that I once heard it .The music struck me so much that I found i had been totally lost in it .Now I am getting along well with my study .How about you.I am looking forward to hearing from you.Best wishesLin Dan求初二英语作文。My favorite player,。用林丹来写_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求初二英语作文。My favorite player,。用林丹来写
求初二英语作文。My favorite player,。用林丹来写
My name is Lin Dan and now I would like to introduce my favourite sport-table tennis. But why do I love it? Firstly, it is the Chinese ball or our national sport. Every time when I plays table tennis,...关于林丹的英语作文50词以下_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于林丹的英语作文50词以下
关于林丹的英语作文50词以下
Lin Dan,who called'Super Dan' by his fans is one of the best badminton players all over the world.He collected the golden medal respectively in 2008 Beijing Olympics Game and 2012 London Olympics Game.He came from guangdong province and He had started trainning the skills since he was 9 years old.His wife Xie Xin Fang married with him on 23 Sep 2012 and He is the man we are all proud of
林丹、 人称超级丹 由他的歌迷是全世界最好的羽毛球选手之一。他收集分别在 2008年北京奥运金牌和 2012年伦敦奥运会 Game.He 来自广东省,他已开始培养技能,以自 9 岁起他。2012 年 9 月 23 日与他的妻子谢鑫芳结婚,他是我们所有的感到自豪的人
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:林丹李娜分获最佳男女运动员
编辑点评:北京时间1月11日,2013年CCTV体坛风云人物颁奖仪式举行,实现世锦赛第五冠的羽坛王者林丹获得最佳男运动员,获得澳网女单亚军、年终世界排名第三位的李娜获得最佳女运动员。
China's badminton star Lin Dan and tennis player Li Na won the Best Male and Female Athletes of the Year separately at the prestigious China's Central Television (CCTV) Sports Awards on Saturday.
After winning a back-to-back Olympic title at the London Olympics, the 30-year-old Lin took a gap year to enjoy family time. However, playing with a wildcard and remote world ranking, Lin still won men's title at last August's World Championships and went on to claim his third consecutive men's title at the Chinese National Games.
While Li became milestone in Chinese tennis history again in 2013, by finishing No. 3 in the yearend world rankings.
Apart from Li, Chinese tennis was also given highlight with Peng Shuai and Hsieh Su-Wei winning the Best Pair of the Year. The close friends won titles at Wimbledon and WTA yearending Championships last year.
Li, Peng and Hsieh are all preparing for the Australian Open.
Italian coach Marcello Lippi won the Best Coach of the Year after leading Guangzhou Evergrande to the titles of the AFC Champions League and Chinese Super League. Guangzhou also won the Best Team award.
Guo Chuan, who stunned the world by finishing his nonstop circumnavigation of 138 days, received the honor of Sports Special Contribution, while long jumper Li Jinzhe, who produced a world leading 8.34m to claim the title at 2013 IAAF Diamond League Shanghai meet last May, was the winner of the Best Rookie.
The annual CCTV Sports Awards, recognized as the Chinese version of the Laureus World Sports Awards, is taken as the premier honors on the Chinese sporting calendar.
【新闻快讯】
1月11日晚,2013年度CCTV体坛风云人物评选结果揭晓,在年度最佳男运动员奖的评选中,林丹击败张继科、廖晖、丁俊晖、熊朝忠和郑智夺奖。在年度最佳女运动员奖的评选中,李娜战胜侯逸凡、李晓霞、刘子歌和王濛夺奖。
作为羽毛球大满贯得主,在伦敦奥运休战半年后,林丹以外卡身份出战2013年羽毛球世锦赛,击败李宗伟第五次获得世锦赛冠军,获得个人第18个世界冠军,并在全运会上完成三连冠。
2013年年初,李娜获得澳网女单亚军,美网打进四强,年终总决赛获得亚军,2013年年终排名世界第三,创造亚洲女单的历史。
广州恒大足球队获得了最佳团队奖。2013年度,广州恒大不仅夺得中超联赛冠军,同时还获得了亚冠联赛冠军,刷新中国足球的历史。而凭借着出色的执教成绩,广州恒大足球队主教练里皮获得2013年度最佳教练奖。
此外,斯诺克球员丁俊晖获得年度非奥项目最佳运动员奖;网球球员彭帅/谢淑薇获得年度最佳组合奖;帆船选手郭川获得体坛特别贡献奖;田径运动员李金哲获最佳新人奖;自行车选手王永海获最佳残疾人体育精神奖。
声明:沪江网高度重视知识产权保护,发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将做相应处理。
北京时间1月11日,2013年CCTV体坛风云人物颁奖仪式举行,实现世锦赛第五冠的羽坛王者林丹获得最佳男运动员,获得澳网女单亚军、年终世界排名第三位的李娜获得最佳女运动员。
http://i1./topic/pic_temp.png
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文高级词汇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信