热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
10 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
Life is Beautiful
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
Hey nowCome onLet’s goThe music’s playin’I’ve gotTo move onTo go outNo more delayin’Pack myThings upCare freeAdventure’s waitin’I’m headin’ outHeadin’ out to see the rest of the worldYeah, yeahSo kick it up to stir it upAlive will make you feelPress reset with no regretMake sure to keep it realThe possibilities, right in front of meOh all the things that I can beGot me feelin’ freeYeahSo turn it up and shout it outCause you got something to shout aboutAnd let the world just spin aroundAs you go on and make more groundAnd throw your hands up, ya put em up highWalk a new path, and go onAnd let the cares fly byAnd if you take some time to ask me whyYou always see me with a smileI’ll tell you thatLife is grand, life is great, life is goodLife is beautifulYa gotta give it all ya gotEverything you got to giveTime to shine, time to liveLife is grand, life is great, life is goodLife is beautifulNow your living out your dreamWith your hopes up highYour only limit is the skyHey, hey, hey, heyStanding in a brand new placeI feel the sun shine on my faceThe weather’s good, the day is brightI watched it turn from dark to lightAnd keep the music goingKeep the good times rollin’And now I’ll never let it stopYou’ll only find me growin’Come onSing out a songAnd don’t be shyCause you’ll never knowTill you give it a tryColourful like a work of artA brand new day, a brand new startAnd once you go up, you’ll never come downLike your walking right on the air, with your feet far off the groundAnd if I take some time to ask you whyI always see you with a smileYou’ll tell me thatLife is grand, life is great, life is goodLife is beautifulYa gotta give it all ya gotEverything you got to giveTime to shine, time to liveLife is grand, life is great, life is goodLife is beautifulNow your living out your dreamWith your hopes up highYour only limit is the skyHey, hey, hey, heyLife Is Beautiful-Tim McMorris-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&Life Is BeautifulMV
《Life Is BeautifulMV》 - Tim McMorris
Tim McMorris的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐拜托了!TUT,想求您手里的tim mcmorris的wonderful无AUDIOJUNGLE水印版音频_百度知道
拜托了!TUT,想求您手里的tim mcmorris的wonderful无AUDIOJUNGLE水印版音频
提问者采纳
还请选为满意回答。若符合你所求的资源,请注意查收Tim McMorris - Wonderful无水印版已经发送
提问者评价
当天就想给您最佳答案啦!一直找不到按钮在哪儿..........太感谢了!TUT
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Tim McMorris - Make It Last的下载链接,想用在婚礼上,万分感谢_百度知道
求Tim McMorris - Make It Last的下载链接,想用在婚礼上,万分感谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
shareid=&uk=" name="Tim McMorris - Make It Last,还望选为满意答案路过的同学下载后还可以点一下赞同<file fsid="" link="/share/link,可以直接点击下方的绿色按钮“点击下载”若符合你所求的资源Tim McMorris - Make It Last已经上传
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
tim的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 you are beautiful 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信