Includes 57 Steam Achievements
Title: Tennis Elbow 2013
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 24 Jan, 2013
Buy Tennis Elbow 2013
$24.99 USD
Buy Tennis Elbow 2013 - Four Pack
Includes four copies of Tennis Elbow 2013 - send the extra copies to your friends.
$74.99 USD
"If you can look past the quality of the graphics, this is a tennis sim that will make you forget it is just a sim! "
Read the full review .
Recent updates
13 September
New Features :
Display : you can disable the rendering of the Danger Zone by changing this line in your Tennis.ini (or your Profile's .ini if you have created one) under [Game], from : &HideDangerZone = 0& to &HideDangerZone = 1& ;
this allows to see the Aiming Preview without the Danger Zone
Video Options : turning off the 3D Courts doesn't change nor hide the Level of Details option anymore, which allows to more easily turn off the line judges when playing with a custom 2D court
Online : F12 Key works for Quick Chat
Bug Fixes :
World Tour : Master Cup doubles ranking points could be wrongly calculated when looking a past year
World Tour : Race Doubles rankings were wrong on the 1st weeks of a new year
CRC : player's CRC could be inconsistently calculated in Fair & Realistic Skill Modes, between the 1st match and a rematch (Free Mode wasn't affected)
AI : CPU players in Doubles playing in Fair & Realistic Skill Modes could get a bit too strong
.dmo : replaying a .dmo from recorded online matches was desyncing too often when a player was using the safe shot and/or preparing a strike too late
.dmo : replaying a .dmo from a recorded online matches with a very high delay could desync when a player was serving without waiting
if you have purchased TE2013, you should now have access to the Mac & Linux versions on Steam!
The game should not yet be shown in the store as available for Mac & Linux though, as I'm still not sure if they're working well enough or not.
So if you already own the game and have Mac or Linux, thanks to try them out and let me know if they're ok or not.
There are 3 issues to check for Linux :
- Config doesn' it's a bash file & Steam seems to r it's still possible to manually launch it from the game folder if the needs arise
- the game may not launch at all, because it'd miss libsteam_api. I put this file in the SdlLib folder and it seems to be ok, though
- the net may be wrongly displayed : left part of the upper band was not visible in my 1 I think it's because I'm using Linux inside a virtual machine, because after a while it worked correctly again
I didn't notice any issue with the M hopefully, reports will come to confirm that.
“I don't think I've seen rallies closer of reality in any other simulation, and that says it all”
4.5/5 –
“In conclusion, Tennis Elbow 2013 is hands down the best tennis simulation on the market”
“The best tennis game in history (and you do not even know it exists)”
About This Game
Created by and for tennis fans, Tennis Elbow 2013 is a tennis simulation with an easy and intuitive learning curve, but with exceptional gameplay depth.
In this tennis game, you'll have to show all your tactical skills, use an iron mind and quick reflexes, as well as a sharp eye to guess the ball trajectories, all of this to choose your next strike wisely.
To beat your opponent, you have the choice between all the possible strikes on a real court, from the safe strike to the acceleration, including the drop shot and the topspin lob.
This tennis simulation is designed for all tennis lovers, whether gamepad mashers or keyboard novices, because of its numerous difficulty levels. In addition, a visual help system will assist you in aiming the ball and positioning your player. You can turn these options on and off whenever it suits you.
TE2013 features one of the most complete World Tour ever made in a tennis video game. With 3000 players evolving other 36 years, competing in 300 tournaments each year, from the low rank tournament qualifications to the top level event finals, both in singles and doubles competition, you’ll feel like diving in a real professional tennis player’s career.
Tennis Elbow game engine is very open to modifications and TE2013 has an active Modding community.
Features:
9 different court surfaces : clay, green clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, NewLine synthetic, indoor hard
each with a specific rebound
300 tournaments, with 3500 players evolving over 38 years
The World Team Cup
Singles & doubles competitions
6 difficulty levels, each split in 10 sublevels
Full ranking system
3D male & female players fully customizable
Singles, 3, and doubles games
Split screen
Network : LAN and online games (only available on the Windows version, not on the Mac OSX & Linux versions)
1 to 6 games per set, in best of 1, 3 or 5 sets
7 camera modes
Game is very Modding friendly
Warning:
You can play doubles with 4 human players on 1 computer, or on 2 computers with 2 players per computer by LAN or Internet, but not on 4 computers.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium II or equivalent
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 32-MB 3D card
DirectX: Version 8.1
Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
Additional Notes: Keyboard, Mouse or Joystick
Recommended:
Processor: 2 Ghz or faster Intel Pentium 4 or AMD XP processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 128-MB 3D card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
Additional Notes:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
4.2 hrs on record
Key supplied by developer for review.======================================Tennis Elbow 2013 (Read on for the full review!)======================================TL;DRWhether in short bursts or long durations, this a tennis sim with depth that will keep you engaged and challenged.======================================Pros+Depth+Realism+Longevity+High skill ceilingCons-Graphics: Probably the game's worst but most insignificant fault.-Controls: A bit clumsy, hard to learn, but intuitive once grasped or mastered.Neutral+/- Sound: Works, minimal, true to life, but low quality.======================================IntroductionWelcome to Tennis Elbow 2013, a tennis simulation featuring painstakingly realistic physics at the expense of graphical fidelity. It supports warmup, practice, campaign, and multiplayer modes, via double or single matches.GameplayThe gameplay in Tennis Elbow 2013 is fast and fluid, but the controls may leave you scratching your head at first. I spent a long time trying to figure out how to not hit the ball straight to the center of the court before figuring out there's a default shot that is performed even if you don't take one. So not only did the default kb+m controls not seem to allow me to take actual shots, but when using a controller, I was under the impression the shoulder buttons would, but they did not. Then I tried using the face buttons, and everything changed.So in TE13, in order to get the ball where you want it, you have to move to get to it, move correctly to take the correct type of shot, and also move to aim the shot once you start to take it. If that sounds like a lot to deal with in a split second, then you are correct, but it is so much fun getting it right and the amount of precision with which you can crush your enemies with once you lock it down.As stated earlier, there are a variety of gamemodes. The AI is quite competent, featuring various levels of difficulty as you ascend the ranks. If it does particularly well or poorly against you, you can opt for higher or lower difficulties. The scoring is...well, like tennis, and the hitboxes for the racket are good. There is an RPG factor here with the extensive character customization present, where you can even select your character's preferred playstyle.I should also briefly mention that the animations are actually pretty nice, and there are quite a few. I don't care for the backpedaling animation, though. At any rate, it is a game that isn't especially fun to learn, is fun to play, and is very fun to learn to do well and play well with.GraphicsSo you're not going to see the shadows and leaves falling off of trees. There will be no sunshafts or lens flares. You won't see much lighting at all, actually. You won't see everything fluttering slightly in the breeze. The character models even, are pretty poor. The physical build isn't too awfully bad, but the lack of lighting and shading and quality textures especially stands out on them, and the UI...the UI is straight out of the 80s.The graphics aren't bad exactly (excluding the UI,) everything is functional and represents what it is supposed to. They just aren't good. In any way. They would be bad if you consider anything not having good or amazing graphics bad, but in the end, this is a game about playing tennis. Even more, it's a simulation focused on tennis. You don't need flashy effects when you hit the ball, or cinematic angles distracting you. You just need to see yourself, your opponent, and the ball going between you two.AudioThe audio quality in Tennis Elbow 2013 is a bit low. There won't be any unrealistic uproar of a crowd 10 times bigger than any crowd ever present, nor any exaggerated effects involving fire and lazers when you hurl your ball 10 meters into the ground creating a crater amidst an explosion. What you get is simple sounds that are there when they are supposed to be. They are realistic in that sense. Hit a ball with a racket, you hear a ball being hit with a racket. On the other hand, the recording quality and the sounds themselves could be much better, but again I must stress that this is a sports sim and not a walking simulator meant to immerse you in deep story and compelling visuals and audio.ConclusionSo, it gets one component majorly right, and two others, sometimes very important ones, very wrong. &What gives?& you might say, &since when is getting just one thing right good enough?& Well, I will tell you. It's enough when it is this damn fun to experience, however, I should also point out that the game is very capable of being modded, and many people have created packs featuring better/different sounds, player models, animations, courts, etc.What you will get if you purchase this game is a very real feeling of playing actual tennis. In that regard, the game is nearly perfect. So in conclusion:I recommend Tennis Elbow 2013 for any enthusiast, at full price.If you just &like tennis& like me, I still think it is worth full price, but you might consider a sale.If you're just interested in getting a competitive or realistic experience, or grabbing any sim that exists, but don't especially love or even like tennis, I would recommend it still, but on sale.======================================If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group:
Was this review helpful?
38.8 hrs on record
Do you like Tennis? If the answer is yes, this game can be ok for you.
Easy to play, difficult to master. In my book this means longevity, replayability and tons of fun! The game can be played single player (for example career mode) or multiplayer (competitive play). Recommended!
Was this review helpful?
94.9 hrs on record
Although it is obvious that the graphics are outdated and that there are no pro superstars to play with by default, however this game brings to the table one of the most realistic tennis simulation experiences out there. There is a high level of complexity and it is not a simple three or four button game. There are button combinations which makes you do specific shots and player positioning actually matters in this game, which is something you wouldn't see too much in a game like 'Virtua Tennis 4' where you just hold a single button and you playing automatically positions him/herself perfectly to the ball.Thankfully, the files are easily moddable which means that it is possible to bring in tennis superstars if you wish and change other things like tournament settings.I would only recommend this game if you are a big tennis fan and want a complex tennis simulator where you want to be able to have full control of your shots and player, and to also be challenged.
Was this review helpful?
28.4 hrs on record
At first glance this game really doesn't look great - sub part graphics, sound and all around presentation. Yet it absolutely nails it as far as gameplay is concerned. I've been playing tennis games since the C64 and can confidently say that Tennis Elbow 2013 is the best one I've ever played. Games are realistic. Players frequently hit the ball out, double fault, hit the net and miss easy shots. It just feels right. It's not perfect but it is a huge step forward from the arcade style tennis games that've appeared in the last few years.I struggled for the first 2 or 3 hours and lost every match. At first I could hardly even win a point, never mind a game or set. Stick with it for a few hours and the controls will start to feel comfortable. Download the demo from the dev's web site, stick with it for a few hours and that should tell you if you want to buy the game.What else...I'd recommend that you download one of the mods if you want to offline play a fairly realistic pro career. They contain real tournaments, players and venues. You can start off as a 17 year old and progress through the ranks as the years pass. Right now I'm ranked number 992 of the world and have just won my second qualifying match in a tournament. If I win the next match then I'll actually get to play in an actual first round of a tournament. So yeah, starting off at the bottom isn't glamorous but it is immersive and satisfying.Recommended!edit: I've put a lot more hours into the game now and am really happy with it. Once you install one of the mods the visuals get a decent boost and the offline career mode is fantastic fun. A top class tennis game, even if it doesn't look like it at first glance.
Was this review helpful?
85.2 hrs on record
If Virtua Tennis and Top Spin are like Call of Duty, then Tennis Elbow is like Arma. Realistic, hand crafted, and honest to what it portrays. No video game makes the tennis more real and challangeing. You can't walk in and expect to start winning everything. If you do a world tour it will take you time to build your character up to adaquate level to be able to compete. Also the system isn't arcady, it will certianly take some getting use to. However if you want the most honest tennis experience then look no further than Tennis Elbow.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Tennis Elbow 2013
Tennis Elbow 2013 - Four Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website怎么玩TENNIS ELBOW游戏?_百度知道
怎么玩TENNIS ELBOW游戏?
怎么玩里面的巡回赛
提问者采纳
玩09版的吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
去下载破解版的就可以
去我也忘了的一个网搜
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎来到应用汇!请
Tennis Elbow
0-100下载 / 0人喜欢 / 0人评论
大小:1.21M 更新:
Tennis Elbow 介绍
Tennis Elbow
This app consist of causes, symptoms of tennis elbow along with animated rehabilitation exercises which will strengthen up wrist and elbow muscles. Tennis elbow or lateral epicondylitis is an extremely common injury that originally got its name because it is a frequent tennis injury, appearing in a large proportion of tennis players. These exercises are demonstrated in detail, so that you can easily understand and perform them. Exercises: Stretching Excersies,Wrist Flexor Stretch,Wrist Extensor Stretch,Active Exercises,Wrist Flexion/Extension,Forearm Pronation/Supination,Elbow Flexion and Extension,Strengthening Exercises,Resisted Forearm Pronation/Supination,Resisted Wrist Flexion,Resisted Wrist Extension,Resisted Wrist Ulnar Radiation,Resisted Wrist Radial Deviation This application is not meant to be used in any medical or legal decision making, or they should contact emergency response 911 when they are in a medical urgent situation for example
Tennis Elbow 版本更新
用户对 Tennis Elbow 评论
亲,想发表评论请下载哦~
发现该应用有下载安装使用错误或恶意扣费携带病毒,请
Tennis Elbow
可安装 无法启动
屏幕适配有误
版本太旧需要更新
您的举报信息将会同步到工信部12321举报平台
AppChina 应用汇QQ群:
应用汇开发者交流开发群:
网游玩家客服QQ: