电视节目上仿真的画面是怎么弄的?投影画面尺寸吗?

你最喜欢看的电视节目是什么?仿照上文,写一段文字……要用英语来回答_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
你最喜欢看的电视节目是什么?仿照上文,写一段文字……要用英语来回答
你最喜欢看的电视节目是什么?仿照上文,写一段文字……要用英语来回答
My favourite TV programme My favourite TV programme is cartoon programme.And I like all of cartoons.And I like SAIYUKI best.In this cartoon humans ang ghosts live together reacefully in this world-hut that peace has suddenly been shattered.The ghosts have lost themselves and started toattack humans.It all seems related to an evil experiment aimed at reviving Gyumao,a powerful ghost who has been imprisoned in a tomb for 500 years.Genjo Sanzo has been ordered to stop the esoeriment together with his friends:Son Goku,Sha Gojo,Cho Hakkai begins a journey to the western region of India.It brings me a lot of funs and it makes me brave .It teaches me a lot of very important things as well.Suchas:pride,friendship,truth,loving,competition,death,knowledge,moving things and so on.So my favourite TV programme is cartoon programme.My favorite TV program is CNN's Anderson Cooper 360.It is mainly a news program.However it's different from the ordinary news broadcasting.This program emphasizes on the news events and influences and people's opinions rather than plain news broadcasting.That's what I like about this program.The anchor of this program,Anderson Cooper,is an award-winning and very energetic journalist.As a journalist,he's not just an ordinary TV show anchor,but he tells the stories from a journalist's view.The program,because of Anderson Cooper's special talents and views as a journalist,is much more interesting than watching other news programs.
在漫长的暑假里,要说起我喜爱的电视剧,那应该首推《家有儿女》的喜剧片了。我觉得这部电视系列剧贴近我们的生活,人物鲜活,血肉丰满,人物各具特点:与我一般大的夏雪,学习成绩优秀,懂事理,明是非;帅哥刘星,说话幽默,十分调皮,学习成绩不咋的;还有一位也很有主见的、胖乎乎的小雨。爸爸夏东海,教导有方,妈妈刘梅充满爱心,精心操持着家务,同时管理着整个家。记得有一次,刘星在家擦玻璃,本以为妈妈会表扬... 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
红外图像超分辨率重建的仿真_分析
下载积分:3800
内容提示:红外图像超分辨率重建的仿真_分析
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 07:30:06|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
红外图像超分辨率重建的仿真_分析.PDF
官方公共微信iphone5s广告上的投影怎么弄的?就是广告上的那个星空投影_百度知道
iphone5s广告上的投影怎么弄的?就是广告上的那个星空投影
提问者采纳
用的投影仪,你看画面左上方,有投影灯。星空用的是某个APP吧,这穿胆扁感壮啡憋拾铂浆一类的app挺多的,通过iPhone无线连接投影仪,把iPhone上的画面投影到幕布上。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
投影的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁该云平台正是由寰视科技MICS云利用分布式的独立配置和网络的互联互通的优势来构建而成。借助寰视科
用微信扫一扫
广告联系:010- | 010-        手机版:   官方微博:  官方微信:pjtime
Copyright (C) 2007 ,投影时代网 版权所有                                 }

我要回帖

更多关于 电脑画面投影到电视 的文章