在线等,谢谢再联络在线阅读,谢谢再联络在线阅读。

这首英文歌的名字是什么?在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
是keyshia cole的falling out,出自专辑《Just like you》附上歌词Keyshia Cole - Fallin Out Been sitting thinking about you and I am wondering why were not getting along So frustrated cause what we had was a happy home I don't know what the situation is But I could tell in the way we kiss we don't talk no more it feels better when I’m alone Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you Like you don't appreciate all that I do You gotta show me that you want me to stay Don't turn and walk away Baby I’m slowly falling out of love with you I don't know what to do How did we end up here this way what are we gonna do I’m slowly falling out baby I’m tripping on silly things Boy I need you to meet me half way if you want me to be with you I remember when I be with my friends you checked on me and made time to call But how things have changed Now I don't hear from you at all (yeah, yeah) Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you Like you don't appreciate all that I do You gotta show me that you want me to stay Don't turn and walk away Baby I’m slowly falling out of love with you I don't know what to do How did we end up here this way what are we gonna do I’m slowly falling out baby I’m tripping on silly things Boy I need you to meet me half way if you want me to be with you Don't let your pride get in the way On something we worked so hard don't throw it away I’ve been trying to make you see everything you need is right here with me Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you Like you don't appreciate all that I do You gotta show me that you want me to stay Don't turn and walk away Baby I’m slowly Don't turn and walk away Baby I’m slowly falling out of love with you I don't know what to do How did we end up here this way what are we gonna do I’m slowly falling out baby I’m tripping on silly things Boy I need you to meet me half way if you want me to be with you I’m tired of giving my all How did we end here this way I just want to know what are we gonna do How did we end up here this way we gonna do
提问者评价
哎呀 爱死了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
不是没人,是播放不了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等,求翻译,谢谢前辈赐教!~_百度知道
在线等,求翻译,谢谢前辈赐教!~
Note Note Note Note Note Note Note Note what you're experiencing is a classic Jungian crisis.In which the aging individual mourns the loss Of the never-to-be realized ideal family unit.the depression that arises from comparing the world as it is, To a hypothetical , idealized world.ego has nothing to do with being smart.you can be extremely smart without getting on people's nerves all the time.i hvae the feeling it started the exact moment he returened home.I saw my lite here in a different light. expossed to outhers.and, defenceless if they chose to plunder it.I went to london, so i could learn to be indifferent.But i chose the wrong place to try to forget you.Mr kinghley is the last man in the world, who would intentionally give any womanthe idea of his feeling more for her than he really dose.how many a man has committed himself on short acquaintance and regretted it for the rest of his life?Maybe some do - attach themselves hastily. There is time to recover, surely?A lifetime, if one has the will. I mean, it is only week characters who are determined they-will be unhappy forever.This terrible misery over the Eilons.That there could not be any greater reproof for my mistake.It was all my doing, do not think i have forgotten it.do not think i make light for it.I cannot make speeches. If i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more.but you know what i am. i have lectured you and scolded you.and you have borne it as on other woman would have.you'll get nothing but the truth from me.I just prefer to treat the guy with a little respect.just'cause you like crunching as walnuts doesn't mean i do.You gotta understand about lynette.She grow up with her dad, her mom was a drinker.So she had to be responsible for everyone.It left her with this constant fear, That everything could suddlenly fall apart.And that's why she needs to control everything.Of course , she can't. Nobody can.But She can control me.. If i let her. So i do, Be cause it makes her feel safe.And that is my job as her husband... To make her feel safe.The only thing which allows us to see if a mistake has been made is time.i happen to hate new year's celebrations.Everybody desperate to have fun.trying to celebrate in some pathetic little way.celebrate what? a step closer to the grave?That's why i can't say enough times whatever love you can get and give.Whatever happiness you can filch or provide.Every temporary measure of grace.whatever words.And don't kid youself.It's by no means all up to your own human ingenuity.A bigger part of you existence is luck than you'd lick to admit.Can we blame anyone for looking forward reward of his marriage.
提问者采纳
注意注意注意注意注意注意注意注意 您所遇到的危机是一个典型的荣格。 其中老化了前所未有的公众实现个人理想的家庭单位的损失表示哀悼。 抑郁症,从比较的,因为它是世界时,对于一个假想的,理想化的世界。 自我无关,与被聪明。 你可能会非常醒目,可以对人们的神经得到所有的时间。 我觉得它的那一刻开始,他returened回家。 在这里我看到我的建兴在不同的光。 expossed到outhers。 和,如果他们选择了手无寸铁的掠夺它。 我去伦敦,所以我可以学会无动于衷。 但我选择了错误的地方,试图忘记你。 主席kinghley是世界上最后一个人,谁故意给任何女人 他的感觉比他的想法,她真的用量。 有多少人认识自己所犯短 并为他感到遗憾一辈子? 也许有些事 - 依附匆匆。有时间恢复吧? 是终身的,如果一个人的意志。我的意思是,这只是周谁是他们决定,将永远不快乐的字符。 这对Eilons可怕的痛苦。 这有可能是没有我的错误更大的谴责。 这是我所有的做,不要以为我忘记了。 我不认为它使光线。 我不能发表演讲。如果你不爱我,我或许可以谈论它。 但是你知道我是什么。我去教训你,骂你。 和你有承担的其他妇女将有它。 你会得到什么,但我从真相。 我只是喜欢对待一个小家伙的尊重。 just'cause喜欢捣弄如核桃并不意味着我对你做的事。 你必须了解林内特。 她与她的爸爸成长起来,她的妈妈是个酒鬼。 于是,她不得不对每个人都负责。 它在这个时刻担心她,说什么都可以suddlenly土崩瓦解。 这就是为什么她要控制一切。 当然,她不能。没有人能。 但她可以控制我..如果我让她。 所以我做,导致这让她感到安全。 这是我作为她的丈夫的工作...让她感到安全。 唯一的东西,让我们看到,如果搞错了的是时间。 我恨发生新的一年的庆祝活动。 大家都急于得到乐趣。 试图在一些可怜的小庆祝方式。 庆祝什么?近了一步的坟墓? 这就是为什么我不能说足够的时间 不管爱你可以获取和给予。 无论快乐你可以偷或提供。 每一个优雅的临时措施。 用什么词。 也不要自欺欺人。 这并不意味着所有到你自己的人的聪明才智。 你大部份的存在是运气比你舔承认。 我们可以责怪期待着他的婚姻报酬的人
提问者评价
谢谢前辈!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁计算:在线等,谢谢:(x+y-2)^2_百度知道
计算:在线等,谢谢:(x+y-2)^2
提问者采纳
(x+y)²-2*2(x+y)+4=x2+2xy+y2-4x-4y+4
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
x^2+y^2+4+2xy-4x-4y
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,在线等,谢谢。_百度知道
求翻译,在线等,谢谢。
1. Buyer issues an irrevocable SBLC of one month cargo value to Seller’s nominated Bank. Buyer shall issue SBLC value to cover the equivalent of 50,000 MT x 1 shipment.2. Seller issues an irrevocable Performance Bond (Hereinafter “PB”) with amount equals to 2% of one month cargo value. 3. Payment for each shipment shall be made by TT wire transfer within 3 (three) days after arrival cargo at Buyer’s discharged Port and have passed local CIQ inspection for both quantity and quality. SBLC shall be acted as security for cargo delivered.4. Shipment to be effected within 45 days after SBLC issuance.5.
The validity of SBLC will be thirteen (13) months.
提问者采纳
1买方开出不可撤消的信用证。一个月的货物价值到卖方指定的银行。买方应支付的问题,价值相当于50000×1批机器翻译。2。卖方不可撤销的履约保证金(以下简称“铅”)与数量为2%一个月的货物价值。3。付款为每发货应通过电汇电汇在3(三)天到达后,货物在买方港口卸货和已通过当地出入境检验检疫局检验的数量和质量。信用证应担任安全货物交付。4。45天内装运信用证发行后。5。备用信用证的有效性是十三(13)个月。给点分吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1. Buyer issues an irrevocable SBLC of one month cargo value to Seller’s nominated Bank. Buyer shall issue SBLC value to cover the equivalent of 50,000 MT x 1 shipment.
1。买方开立不可撤销的问题将SBLC一个月的价值,货物卖方指定银行。买方应将SBLC价值问题涵盖了相当于50000吨×1装运。
2. Seller issues an irrevocable Performance Bond (Hereinafter “PB”) with amount equals to 2% of one month cargo value.
2。卖方发不可撤消履约保证金(以下简称“铅”),2%的金额等于一个月货物价值。
3. Payment for each shipment shall be made by TT wire transfer within 3 (three) days after arrival cargo at Buyer’s discharged Port and have passed local CIQ inspection f...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语阅读理解 在线等 谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
你好,很高兴为你解答。保证正确率~!正确答案是:1、(1) able(2)polite&2、F F &3、Sun Haining learns English by several ways as follows: 1、Her classmates are from all over the world and she has to speak English to communicate with others. 2、 She is staying with a host family and she will of course speak English.&不懂请追问,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻~~望采纳,祝开心~!!!
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢 孔孝真 在线观看 的文章

更多推荐