十三岁徐汇区青少年游泳馆普遍50米游泳时间

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:短文填空的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:短文填空 第 1 页共 16 页2013 年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:短文填空【2013 山西省】词汇运用根据语篇内容,用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,是短文通顺、连贯。方框中有两个词为多余项。one fill quick write except interest you e story unless youngJust look at how much young writers like Han Han and Guo Jingming are loved, we mayknow writing has e a fashion among todays teenagers.Gao Can, a 13-year-old girl, is the 76 member of the Association of Writers of Shaanxi.She writes fairy tales, short 77 , and most of all, poems. Gao said she began poem writingwhe(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])n she was in primary school. Once the teacher asked the class 78 position called“If I were …” Gao had an idea, “Why not make it a poem?” That was her 79 poem, and itwon a lot pliments form both her teacher and classmates. So far, hundreds of her poems80 out.“Writing poems is not difficult at all. Just express 81 what you do, what you see orwhat you think.” Said Gao, “I dont have enough life experience, so I write about nature, aboutthings I feel ins(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])ide.”However, teenagers these days seldom write poem or read them because exams want anykind of articles 82 poems.But like Gao, there are still students who like poems. Hu Jingzhi is one of them. The14-year-old boy said he was 83 in poem writing. But it was annoying that he couldnt findpoem collections in nearby bookshops.Gao agreed with Hu. She said todays bookshops 84 with books on “how to give essful speech”, “how to know what others think” or “h(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])ow to make money 85 ”.“Poems wont teach you how to make money, but the beautiful words clear your mind andactivate your imagination.” Said Gao, “At least read poems—for the nice things in life.”76.________ 77. ________ 78. ________ 79. ________ 80. ________81. ________ 82. ________ 83. ________ 84. ________ 85. ________【主旨大意】本文是说明文。说明了少年轻作家韩寒、郭敬明等是多么被青少年所爱戴以及十三岁少年诗人高灿的成长过程。【答案】76.youngest 77. stories 78. to write 79. first 80. e 81. yourself/ yourse(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])lves 82.except 83. interested 84. were filled 85. quickly【2013 山东聊城】选词填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分)阅读下面短文,从所给单词中选出适当的单词,并用其正确的语言形式填在标有题号的空白处,使语意通顺、完整。(每空一词,每个单词只能用一次)something write when gift understand member第 2 页共 16 页birthday lucky easy like different secret.If your birthday ing, what presents will your parents buy for you? It's not 1. forChinese parents to choose a birthday gift for their children. Many American parents also have thesame probl(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])em. But 2. they have got American Girl ——an pany. It isfamous for its beautiful dolls(玩具娃娃). Though there are many famous dolls in the world.American Girl dolls are ing one of the most popular birthday 3. for girls.What makes American Girl dolls so popular among girls? The 4. is in her matching(相配的)hair, skin, eye colour, clothing and so on. That is to say, there are 5. kinds ofdolls for buyers to choose and the dolls look 6. their owners. pany hope(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])s theirdolls can make girls 7. that its OK to be different from others.pany gives each American Girl doll her own name and special background. Theyalso invite writers to 8. books about her. The stories in the books are mainly about differentperiods of American history. So 9. the girls are playing with their dolls, they can get a lotof fun and they can learn 10. about history, too.【主旨大意】本文是一篇说明文,介绍了芭比娃娃成为全世界最受女孩欢迎的玩具娃娃的秘密,芭比娃娃看起来像她们的主人,公司希望他们的玩具娃娃能使女(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])孩们理解自己可以与其他人不同,公司赋予了每个玩具娃娃特有的名字和背景,并邀请作者为她们写书,故事的内容主要是关于美国不同时期的历史,所以女孩们在玩的时候能从中获得乐趣,并能了解美国历史。【答案】1. easy 2. luckily 3. gifts 4. secret 5.different6. like 7. understand. 8. write 9. when 10. something【2013 浙江湖州】六、单词拼写(本题有 9 小题,每小题 1 分,共 9 分)根据短文内容和汉语提示,在空白处写出单词的正确形式。每空限填一次。Liu wei is an unusual young man. He lost both arms in a 62 (可怕的) accident at the age of10, but he still held on to his 63 (梦想). As a child, he loved music. He wanted to play thepia(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])no with his 64 (脚), but he couldnt find 65 (任何人) to teach him. So he had tolearn by 66 (他自己). He kept practicing for seven hours every day. He often 67 (说)“For people like me,there are 68 (仅仅) two choices. One is to give up all ideals andquickly die 69 (没有) the other is to struggle with no arms to live a wonderful life.”Three years later, he managed to e the champion of Chinas Got Talent and was 70(称作) the “armless pianist” by people.【答案】62. t(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html])errible 63. dream(s) 64. feet 65. anyone/ anybody 66. himself67. said/says 68. only 69. without 70. called【2013 四川内江】第二节选词填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分)用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,便短文正确、通顺、连贯〔每词限用一次)。 begin第 3 页共 16 页Several weeks ago the newspapers were filled with the story of a student at Fudan Universitywho had been poisoned(投毒) to death by his roommate. The story has __76__ fears throughuniversities and(来源:淘豆网[/p-4044014.html]) middle schools where many students live in dormitories and share rooms withfour and __77__ six roommates. It made roommates take a closer look at each other and wonder,“Do I __78__ know this person?”Living together can bring out the best and the __79__ in people. Some roommates ebest friends, and some learn to live with each other, but very few end up __80__ each other. In theend, living with roommates is all about getting along.Its always a good idea that you and your __81__ should be clear about your daily habits.Some people like to sleep late and some people like to get up early. Some people like to readquietly and some people like to play __82__ video games. Its important to let people have theirown space and not bother them, so you should let your roommates know your likes and dislikesfrom the __83__.You should also make it clear that whats __84__ is mine and whats yours is yours. Thatmeans keeping your hands off other peoples things including mobile phones and even theirclothes. Talking about problems when they are still small __85__ also necessary. A smalldiscussion about the problem can stop little things from growing into big ones.【主旨大意】本文主要讲的是最近发生在复旦大学里的学生投毒事件,事件的发生警示人们重新互相认识,从而提示我们一些小的摩擦或过失,容易被人忽视,因而导致大的过错,因此,与人接触需要多交流,有问题时及时沟通,避免不必要的麻烦和失误,也避免因小失大。【答案】76. sent77. sometimes78. really79. worst80. hating81. roommates82. noisy83. beginning84. mine85. is【2013 湖北咸宁】七、短文填空(共 12 个空,做对一个得 1 分,共 10 分)Everyone needs friends. We all like to feel close to someone. We can share (66)s ____ withour friends and turn to them for help when we are in trouble. In a word, it is nice to have a friendto (67)t _____, laugh and do things with. Certainly, sometimes we need to be alone. We dont第 4 页共 16 页always want people around. But we would feel (68)l _____ if we never had a friend.To make (69)f____, you must be friendly. A cheerful person smiles. A smile always makesthe others like you. Smile at someone and you are sure to get a smile (70)b____ from him.Try to remember names. It (71)m____ your new friends feel happy when you call them bytheir names, (72)b___ you dont forget them.No two people are just the same. If you dont agree with other people, you should still befriendly. Do not argue, but (73)d____. You always lose friends if you argue too much. And youshould think more of others than (74)o___ yourself. Its good for teenagers to have one or a groupof good friends. This is very (75) i_____ in childrens growing up, because friends can discussthings which are too difficult to say to their family members.Theres more good news for people who have friends. They live (76)l____ than people whodont have. Why? It could be that they (77)a_____ happier. Being happy helps you stay well and itcould be good just knowing that someone cares about you.【主旨大意】这篇文章主要介绍了朋友对个人的影响以及如何与朋友相处。【答案】66. secrets/something 67. talk 68. lonely 69. friends 70. back 71. makes 72. because73. discuss 74. of 75. important 76. longer 77. are【2013 广西玉林】六、综合填空(毎小题 1 分,共 1 0 分〉阅读下面短文,用所给词的适当形式填空,使短文意思完整、通顺。每空一词,know luck proud problem good decide he work child interestMartin Murray is a school boy and he is fifteen years old He used to be a problem child. Heused to give his mother many 83 . However, after his father's death, Martin's life becamemuch more difficult. His mother couldn't afford to pay for her 84 education. She had towork, and so was often not at home.His mother tried her best to look after him. Unfortunately, Martin still caused trouble. He wasnot 85 in studying and he often got into trouble with the police. 86 , his mother wasvery patient and didnt give up trying to help him. In the end, she made a difficult 87 : to sendhim to a boy's boarding school. Martin hated it and caused a lot of trouble. One day, he told histeacher he wanted to leave the school. Even the teacher agreed that Martin was wasting his time.The head teacher said it was necessary for Martin to talk with his mother. Martin called hismother, but to his surprise, this conversation changed his life. “It was exactly what I needed,” hesaid. “I 88 how much my mother had given me. She also told me that even though my fatherwas not with us, he was watching me and would always take 89 in everything good I do.Thats when I decided to change.”Now Martin has really changed. He 90 hard and gets “As” in all subjects. He is now第 5 页共 16 页one of the 91 students in his class. His mother helps him to feel good about 92 . and ashe says, “Its very important for parents to be there for their children.”83.______ 84. ______ 85. ______ 86. ______ 87. ______88. ______89. ______ 90. ______ 91. ______ 92. ______【答案】83.problems 84. childs 85. interested 86. Luckily 87. decision 88. know 89.pride 90. works 91. best 92. himself83. 【解析】名词考查题。“他过去常常给他妈妈带来许多麻烦”,“问题,麻烦”应用 problem,在这里应使用其复数形式,所以正确答案为 problems。84. 【解析】名词所有格考查题,“她承担不起她孩子的上学费用”,“孩子的”应用名词所有格,所以正确答案为 childs。85. 【解析】形容词考查题,“他对学习不感兴趣”短语 be interested in“对……感兴趣”,所以正确答案为形容词 interested。86.【解析】副词考查题,“幸运地,她的母亲对他很有耐心,并没有放弃他”,“幸运地”luckily,在句首,首字母要大写。所以正确答案为 Luckily。87. 【解析】名词考查题,“最后她做了一个艰难的决定”,“做决定,下决心”make a decision,此处为名词,并用其单数形式。所以正确答案为 decision。88. 【解析】动词考查题,“我知道我的妈妈为我付出的很多”,“知道”know,在这里用一般现在时,所以正确答案为 know。89. 【解析】动词短语考查题,此句为“他的父亲一直在关注他,并为他做的每一件好事而感到自豪”,动词短语“对……感到自豪”take pride in,短语中间应使用名词 pride。所以正确答案为 pride。90. 【解析】动词考查题,“他努力学习,并在各科中得到了A”。and 前后并列动词短语时态保持一致,都用一般现在时的单三形式。所以正确答案为 works。91. 【解析】形容词考查题,“他现在是班级中最好的学生之一”,“最好的”用形容 good 的最高级 best。所以正确答案为 best。92.【解析】代词考查题,“他的妈妈帮他对自己感到自信”,“感到自信”feel good about oneself,这里的代词用反身代词,所以正确答案为 himself。【2013 湖北随州】从方框中选择适当的单词,并用其适当的形式完成短文,每词只能用一次,每空一词。to city five control heavy know take rapid large manyIn 2005, the worlds population was about 6.5 billion. 76 than three billion people live inAsia now. Thats about half of the worlds population.China has the 77 population in the world, and about one 78 of the people in theworld live in China. Because of large population, theres less living space for each family. And itsdifficult for lots of people to find jobs. The large population also causes many other difficulties forthe whole nation. For example, we are short of energy and water. Most 79 are more第 6 页共 16 页crowded than before, and the traffic is much 80 . The large population has e a seriousproblem.So far, our government 81 many measures to control the population. One is 82as the one-child policy. It has worked well in 83 Chinas population. Thanks 84 thepolicy, China is developing quickly and peoples living conditions are improving 85 ,However, the population problem is still serious in China. We still have a long way to go.【主旨大意】文章讲述了世界人口的发展趋势,重点讲述了中国由于人口众多给社会带来的一系列问题,以及中国的计划生育政策带了的新变化、面临的新问题。【答案】76. More 77.largest 78.fifth 79. cities 80.heavy 81.has taken 82.known 83.controlling84.to 85.rapidly【2013 河南】阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答案写在下面题号后的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。Angry invite however with please from visitor celebrate taste soup fine heOne day a visitor came to Nasreddin's house. &I am your cousin 66 Konya,& he said, &and I havebrought you a duck to 67 the visit.& Nasreddin was 68. He asked his wife to cook the duck, andserved the visitor a 69 dinner.The next day another visitor arrived. &I am the friend of the man who brought you the duck,& hesaid. Nasreddin invited him in and gave 70 a good meal. The next day another visitor arrived, andsaid he was the friend of the friend of the man who had brought the duck. Again Nasreddin invitedhim in for a meal. 71 , he was getting a bit angry. 72 seemed to be using his house as a restaurant.Then another visitor came, and said he was the friend of the friend of the friend of the man whohad brought the duck. He was 73 in.. Nasreddin's wife brought some 74 to the table and thevisitor tasted it. &What kind of soup is this? It75 just like warm water.& &Ah!& said Nasreddin.&That is the soup of the soup of the soup of the duck.&66. 67. 68. 69. 70.___________71. 72. 73. 74. 75.___________【答案】66. from 67. celebrate 68. pleased 69. fine 70. him 71 .However 72. Visitors 73.invited 74. soup 75. tastes【2013 福建福州】II.综合填空(每小题 1 分,共 10 分)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。though interest visit we daytime at smile quick ticket saveThe London Eye is a tourist attraction inLondon,the UK. There you can get into a capsule(密封舱)to enjoy a great view of the city of London.第 7 页共 16 页I 86 the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn't know where wewere going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived 87Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He 88 happily. When wereached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to 89 time,he stayed in the line while I went to buy the 90 .The capsule doesn'pletely stop when people get on, so you have to get into it91 . Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful. We took many photos ofthe view and of 92 . It took about half an hour for the capsule to go around.If you are 93 in going there. I'd like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view,go in the 94 . There are night rides, but you wont see a lot. Sometimes the top of thewheel can be quite cool even 95 it's sunny. So ladies, dont forget to take a scarf.【主旨大意】文章主要介绍了英格兰著名的建筑——伦敦眼。通过自己的亲身经历介绍了伦敦眼的独到之处以及对后来者的一些建议。【答案】86. visited 87. at 88. smiled 89. save 90. tickets 91.quickly 92. ourselves 93.interested 94. daytime 95. though【2013 广东湛江】阅读短文,用方框内所给单词的正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。请将答案写在相应题号的答题卡上。每词限用一次。how, either, be, danger, feel, with, well , lose, swim, weatherSummer ing. The 51._______ es hotter and hotter. A lot of people like52._______ in the swimming pools or in the sea. They think water makes them 53.______ cool.But some people are not careful enough. They often think they can swim 54. ______ than othersand they don't have to worry about anything. So these years, many accidents happened and somepeople 55. ______ their lives(生命). Most of them were students. As we all know, safety is themost important. Do you know 56. ______ to protect(保护)yourself? To protect yourself, you mustbe careful. Remember not to swim in a 57. ______ place. Don't swim alone, and when you sec a“No Swimming” sign, don't swim, 58. _______. Of course, you can swim 59. _______ someonewho can keep you safe. If you remember these, swimming 60._______ safer.【主旨大意】本文是一篇说明文,短文中告诉人们在夏季游泳游泳的暑假需要注意的事项。特别涉及了游泳的安全问题。指出人们游泳时避免事故发生的重要途径。【答案】51. weather 52. swimming 53. feel 54. better 55. lost 56. how 57. dangerous58. either 59. with 60. will be【2013 山东菏泽】阅读下面短文,根据短文内容用方框内所给词汇或短语的适当形式填空,使短文语义完整。(温馨提示:一定要注意词语的变化!)one put up so also way from can be walk whatOne day, when Bill was 46 home from school, he heard a ing from the第 8 页共 16 页bushes(灌木).He went over to see 47 it was. Behind a bush, he found a black dog. Billwent back home as soon as he 48 with the dog and showed her to his parents. Bill's dadfound that the dog had a broken leg, 49 they brought the dog to a doctor for animals bycar. On the 50 , Bill's parents decided that Bill could keep the dog if they couldn't find theowner.When they arrived, the doctor checked the dog. He told Bill that she 51 going tohave babies! The next day, Bill 52 signs(牌子) like &FOUND DOG BLACK& aroundhis neighborhood. He 53 wrote his family's phone number on the signs.Two days later. Bill got a call 54 the owner of the dog. The ownerthanked BitWhen he came to pick up his dog, he said Bill could have 55 of the babies. Bill wasvery happy! Finally Bill got a baby dog from the owner. He named him Rosco and liked him verymuch.请将答案写在下面的横线上:46. 47. 48. 49. 50.51. 52. 53. 54. 55.【答案】46. walking 47. what 48. could 49. so 50. way51. was 52. put up 53. also 54. from 55. one【主旨大意】本文是一篇记叙文。小 Bill 在回家的路上救了一只受伤的小狗,并和父亲给小狗看了医生,得知小狗怀孕。回家后,Bill 通过写招领启事帮小狗找到了主人,并得到了主人送一只小狗。46.walking 【解析】此处表示动作的进行,而且是过去时间,故用过去进行时:was doing。47.what 【解析】此处表示想要查看树后有什么东西,所缺单词在句中作宾语。故用 what。48.could 【解析】此处考查固定短语 as soon as he could “尽可能地快”。。49.so 【解析】由前句中 a broken leg 可知“小狗受伤”,此处看医生构表示结果,故用 so。50.way 【解析】由下段首句“当他们到了医院”可知,此时他们应该是在路上,故用短语 onthe way。51. was【解析】此处表示将来,要用 be going to 结构,主句 told 提示,此处应该是过去时态。故用 was。52. put up【解析】在社区周围应该是“张贴”招领启事,且是过去式,故用 put up。53. also 【解析】此处表示补充说明,也把家庭号码写到了上面,且位置在主谓之间。故用also。54. from【解析】此处表示来自某人,故用 from。55.one【解析】由后句 a baby dog 可知,此处表示“他可以拥有一只小狗。”【2013 山东济宁】根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。第 9 页共 16 页六、动词运用(共7 小题,计7 分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空, 必要时可加助动词或情态动词.AWhat do you usually do with your soda-can tabs (拉环)? Throw them away?Kayla Speelman, an American 8th-grade student, 1now 1 (collect) soda-can tabs. She has about 20 largebags of tabs in her room. But Speelman wants 2 ( get)10 million tabs and give them to the Ronald McDonald House in her city, which gets soda- cantabs from people like Speelman to recycle. The money from the recycled metal 3 (go) to the“home away from home” project, helping the seriously ill children in hospitals.Speelman 4 (begin) to collect tabs in 2007. And now she has about 2 million. She wantsto do her part to get money for sick children and their families.【主旨大意】本文是一篇记叙文。文章中通过讲述喜欢收藏易拉罐拉环,并决定将回收拉环的钱捐赠给生病住院的孩子们的 Speelman 的事迹,号召我们要彼此关心、爱护,让世界充满爱。【答案】1. is collecting 2. to get 3. will go 4. began【2013 山东临沂】六、动词应用(共 7 小题,计 7 分)根据短文内容,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。How many of your classmates drink cola now? Nearly everyone 69 (drink)it. Didyou know that cola was a kind of medicine about 200 years ago?John S, Pemberton was a doctor from America, He said to his friends,“I spent many months70 (experiment)to find a kind of medicine for headaches. I 71 (mix)up differentoils(油)and ingredients together and heated them until I found something helpful. So far, I 72(eed)already. I put the medicine into bottles(瓶)and begin selling it in drugstores. The peoplehave to add water to it before drinking.”Then, how did cola go from being a medicine to a soft drink? That carne by accident, Oneday, a man who had a headache came into a drugstore. He asked for a bottle of cola. He wanted73 (take) it right away, so he asked the clerk to add some water to the medicine while he74 (wait). But there was no hot water at the drugstore. The clerk using soda water(苏打水)instead. The man agreed. After drinking it, the man said it tasted wonderful, From then on, itbegan to e more popular.Today cola 75 (sell) in most countries around the world. Although it is no longerused to treat headaches, it is still very popular and fills people with energy.【答案】69. drinks 【解析】everyone 作主语,是第三人称单数,所以动词 drink 加 s.70. experimenting 【解析】根据句式 spend +时间+(in)doing sth. 可知后面的动词 experiment第 10 页共 16 页用 ing 形式。71. mixed 【解析】and 并列两个动词,前后时态应该一致,后一个是过去式,因此,前面应该是 mixed.72. have eed 【解析】句中有 already 标志,因此,用现在完成时态。73. to take74. was waiting75. is sold【2013 山东临沂】七、选词填空(共 10 小题,计 10 分)根据短文内容,选出适当的单词或短语填空,使语意通顺完整。每个选项只用一次,有两项剩余。请将答案标号写在短文后的横线上。A. advice B. What C. extra D. Nothing E. because F. looking forward toG. How H. finally I. Need J. without K. Everything L. cleaned outBob shook(摇动)his money box again. 76 ! He carefully counted the coins. He hadonly $24.52, but the bike he wanted was at least $90! 77 could he get the rest of themoney? His friends all had bikes. It was difficult to hang out with them 78 a bike. Hethought about what he could do. He knew his parents couldnt help him, for they had no79 money. There was only one way to get money. He had to find a job, He decided to ask MrScott for 80 .“Well, you can start right here,” said Mr Scott. “You see, my windows 81 cleaningand my car needs washing.”That was the beginning of Bobs part-time job. For the next three months he worked everyday after finishing his homework. He took dogs for walks, 82 cupboards and swept thefloor.The day 83 came! Bob counted his money and found $ 94.32. He went to theshop to buy the bike at once. He rode home proudly, 84 showing his new bike to hisfriends. Bob loved his bike very much 85 he had bought it with his own money. He hadachieved what he thought was impossible, and that was even more than the bike.76. 77. 78. 79. 80.81. 82. 83. 84. 85.【答案】76. D 77. G 78. J 79. C 80. A 81. I 82. L 83. H 84. F 85. E【2013 浙江杭州】、词语填空(共 10 小题,计 10 分)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)by enough ready horse few also hold time send howeverTo: Christin foo@Date: 23rdMarchSubject: The Riding for the Disabled Association播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:短文填空.doc
文档介绍:
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:短文填空 第 1 页共 16 页2013 年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:短文填空【2013 山西省】词汇运用根据语篇内容,用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,是短文通顺、连贯。方框中有两个词为多余项。one fill quick write except interest you e story unless youngJust look at how...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 青少年游泳 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信