游泳的好处英语作文(王林游泳)

求英语作文说明:假设你是某公司人事部职员王林,为安排一次职工的假期旅行,向某旅行社写信询问有关事宜.写信日期:日内容:1.询问旅游信息 (如:线路、价格、折扣等);2.告诉_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文说明:假设你是某公司人事部职员王林,为安排一次职工的假期旅行,向某旅行社写信询问有关事宜.写信日期:日内容:1.询问旅游信息 (如:线路、价格、折扣等);2.告诉
求英语作文说明:假设你是某公司人事部职员王林,为安排一次职工的假期旅行,向某旅行社写信询问有关事宜.写信日期:日内容:1.询问旅游信息 (如:线路、价格、折扣等);2.告诉对方参加旅游的人数和时间安排;3.索要相关的资料,特别是行程安排;4.告之联系方式.Words for reference:Travel Agency 旅行社注意信函格式!
Dear Sir or Madam, I have talked to the TianDi Travel Agency about their vacation package, which includes for ¥158 round trip air fare to WuHan for every,my company's employees, plus accommodations for four days and three nights at the TianDi Hotel, and one day’s use of a rental car with unlimited mileage. and can you provide the best service for our 50 humanbeings and we are tentatively planning to take our vacation in early July.
Therefore, I would be grateful if you could supply me with the following information. Please let me know whether you do indeed have such an arrangement with budget traveling of three parts oh WuHan, the tour promoter. Are there any surcharges or time restrictions? Finally,could you provide me some more Informations,specifically on planning itinerary.Thank you in advance for your assistance and hope to hear from you soon. Yours truly, WangLin亲爱的先生/女士: 我已经同天地旅行社谈过了他们的旅行套装,158元提供每个我们公司员工武汉双飞游,包括在天地酒店4天3夜的住宿费及一天的不限里程的租车服务.因此如果你能为我提供以下信息,我将不胜感激. 你们是否真的有武汉三镇自助游的项目.天地旅行社的收费是否过高?这个项目有没有时间限制?我们初步打算在6月初去度假. 对于你的帮助提前表示感谢,希望能够尽快收到你的回复. 你们忠实的:王林亚马逊意外错误报歉,由于程序执行时,遇到意外错误,您刚刚操作没有执行成功,请稍后重试。或将此错误报告给我们的客服中心:推荐您,确认您的操作无误后,再继续其他操作。您可以通过亚马逊,获得更多的帮助。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【精品】三年级下数学和英语总复习)
下载积分:850
内容提示:【精品】三年级下数学和英语总复习)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:11|
上传日期: 08:26:23|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
【精品】三年级下数学和英语总复习)
官方公共微信谁能帮我写一份英语作文?作文:说明:假设你是某公司人事部职员王林,为安排一次职工的假期旅行,向某旅行社写信询问有关事宜.内容:1,询问旅游信息(线路 价格 折扣)2,告诉对方参加旅_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我写一份英语作文?作文:说明:假设你是某公司人事部职员王林,为安排一次职工的假期旅行,向某旅行社写信询问有关事宜.内容:1,询问旅游信息(线路 价格 折扣)2,告诉对方参加旅
谁能帮我写一份英语作文?作文:说明:假设你是某公司人事部职员王林,为安排一次职工的假期旅行,向某旅行社写信询问有关事宜.内容:1,询问旅游信息(线路 价格 折扣)2,告诉对方参加旅游的人数和时间安排3,索要相关资料,特别事行程安排.
Dear X travel agency,I'm a staff of the ministry of personnel of my company and I come to consult you some details about your agency.I want to acquire some useful information from you for offering a vacation travel for my colleague next week. We have a 8(人数随你填)-men-team and we need to start our trip before 15th,Jul. Some of us have showed that they tend to travel around some places located in Hunan or Sichuan Province, which has a huge number of famous sceneries.Please impart me your proposal about our trip and the price of each proposal. The last not the least, does your agency have any discount at present? In short, the more detailed, the better. Please inform me ASAP. your sincerely,Wang Lin.21st, Jun 2009英语作文,假如你叫王林,你的笔友Lucy计划今年来北京度假,她非常想知道北京的气候.请你写一封信,介绍一下北京的天气,并欢迎她到北京旅游.提示1.春天干燥多风,夏天炎热多雨,冬天寒冷多雪,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文,假如你叫王林,你的笔友Lucy计划今年来北京度假,她非常想知道北京的气候.请你写一封信,介绍一下北京的天气,并欢迎她到北京旅游.提示1.春天干燥多风,夏天炎热多雨,冬天寒冷多雪,
英语作文,假如你叫王林,你的笔友Lucy计划今年来北京度假,她非常想知道北京的气候.请你写一封信,介绍一下北京的天气,并欢迎她到北京旅游.提示1.春天干燥多风,夏天炎热多雨,冬天寒冷多雪,而秋天凉爽晴朗.你认为最好的季节是秋天.2·浏览内容:熙和园(the Summer Palace),故宫(the Palace Museum),长城,北京胡同,香山红叶(red autumnal leaves in Xiang Shan Mountain)要求:包含以上信息,语句通顺,100词左右
Dear Lucy,I know you want to know the weather of Beijing,now,let me tell you :the weather of Beijing is very good.Spring is very dry and windy.Summer is very hot and rainy.Winter is very cold ahd snowy.But fall is very cool ahd sunny.So I think the best season is fall.By the way,welcome to Beijing.You can go to the Palace Museum and the Great Wall.You also can go to Beijing 's hutongs and red autumnal leaves in Xiang Shan Mountain.At last,have a good time.yours,WangLin
看片不识武藤兰,看了毛片也枉然}

我要回帖

更多关于 游泳的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信