英语周记在绿岛影院游泳

周记400字提供周记400字_周记400字大全_周记大全400字求8篇英语周记,要100词哦_百度知道
求8篇英语周记,要100词哦
来自广州大学松田学院
This week I didn’t do many wonderful things. I went to learn developing film with my classmates on July 1st. It was easy and we all got good marks. On July 4th, I went to school to learn, because I will be a junior three student soon. We would have to learn some lessons in advance. The weather was very hot. But I didn’t feel that learning lessons was boring. Some teachers are new. They are good I think, although they are all looked strict. And the lessons were not too bad. This week was the beginning of this summer holiday, but it was really typical . 这个星期我没有做许多美好的事物。 我去了解发展中国家电影与我的同学7月1日。这是很容易,我们都很好的痕迹。 在7月4日,我去学校学习,因为我将是一个初中三学生很快。我们将汲取一些教训提前。天气很炎热。但我并不认为教训是无聊。有些老师是新的。他们是很好的,我认为,虽然他们都期待严格。和所汲取的不是太糟糕了。 本周是今年暑假,但真正的典型。 Mostly, I went to school to have lessons this week. It was hard but we must experience, wasn’t it? But on Saturday I finished my first learning. And the second learning will begin on Aug 1st. I can have a break and do what I want to do. On Saturday I went shopping. Indeed I didn’t buy many things. I just wanted to relax. And then I played on the computer, sang , watched TV, etc. I just wanted to amuse myself. I went to swim on Sunday, although I didn’t swim very well. I felt cool during this hot time. I also played with my mother. She couldn’t swim so I taught her. I sometimes played a trick on her. I had a good time there. 主要是,我去上学有教训这个星期。很难,但我们必须的经验,是不是? 但上周六,我完成了第一次学习。第二次学习将于8月1日。我可以有一个突破,并做我想做的事情。 上周六我去购物。事实上,我没有买很多东西。我只是想放松。 然后我打的电脑上,唱歌,看电视,等我只是想逗我。 我去游泳,今天,虽然我没有游得非常好。我觉得在这个热降温时间。我也发挥了我的母亲。她也不会游泳,所以我教她。我有时发挥了她的把戏。我有一个很好的时间。 This week I mostly stayed at home and did some homework. Last Saturday HP6 had just come out. And many Harry Potter fans went to buy it. I did’t buy it because it was too expensive, but I downloaded it on the Internet. It was in English. Many people went on translating as soon as the book came out. I also took part in it and became a part of the translating group. From this group, I first realized that my English was so poor. I needed to look up in the dictionary all the time. It was really troublesome. But I withheld and withheld. I had translated many paragraphs. I was the youngest among the translators, but I didn’t feel there was much pressure. This work was hard but I really felt happy. We had already finished nearly 20 chapters. 这一周,我大多留在家里,并做了一些功课。 上星期六HP6刚刚出来。许多哈利波特迷去购买。余did't购买它,因为它太昂贵了,但我下载了它在因特网上。这是英文的。许多人还尽快把书出来。我还参加了它,并成为部分翻译组。此论坛,我第一次意识到我的英语是如此糟糕。我需要寻找在字典中所有的时间。这是真的麻烦。但是,我不和扣留。我曾翻译许多段落。我是最年轻的翻译,但我并不觉得有太大的压力。这项工作是很难,但我真的感到高兴。我们已经完成近20个章节。 I went to the Forest Park with my old friend this Thursday. Although it was hot, we had a wonderful time there. We played a lot, such as corsair, bumper cars, Arabian Flying Blanket and so on. We felt excited indeed. That day was also my friend’s birthday. I bought a comic strip for her because she likes cartoon very much. She also invited me to her new flat to play. At last she gave me a heart made of crystal. She really moved me. On Sunday afternoon our translating group had finally finished all chapters! I was really excited. Although our translation was not very fluent and nice, even a little abrupt, it was our outcome. It was our effort. When I saw my name on the heroic translator list, I was really proud of myself我去了森林公园与我的老朋友本星期四。虽然炎热,我们有一个美好的时间。我们打了许多,如海盗船,碰碰车,阿拉伯飞行毯等等。我们感到高兴的。这一天也是我的朋友的生日。我买了连环画的她,因为她非常喜欢漫画。她还邀请我到她的新单位的作用。最后,她给了我一个水晶制成的心脏。她非常感动。
吴雅静&&学生
张晓栋&&学生
李陈军&&学生
宋丽敏&&学生
李小泷&&学生英语周记怎么写_百度知道
英语周记怎么写
This week I didn’t do many wonderful things. I went to learn developing film with my classmates on July 1st. It was easy and we all got good marks. On July 4th, I went to school to learn, because I will be a junior three student soon. We would have to learn some lessons in advance. The weather was very hot. But I didn’t feel that learning lessons was boring. Some teachers are new. They are good I think, although they are all looked strict. And the lessons were not too bad. This week was the beginning of this summer holiday, but it was really typical . 这个星期我没有做许多美好的事物。 我去了解发展中国家电影与我的同学7月1日。这是很容易,我们都很好的痕迹。 在7月4日,我去学校学习,因为我将是一个初中三学生很快。我们将汲取一些教训提前。天气很炎热。但我并不认为教训是无聊。有些老师是新的。他们是很好的,我认为,虽然他们都期待严格。和所汲取的不是太糟糕了。 本周是今年暑假,但真正的典型。 Mostly, I went to school to have lessons this week. It was hard but we must experience, wasn’t it? But on Saturday I finished my first learning. And the second learning will begin on Aug 1st. I can have a break and do what I want to do. On Saturday I went shopping. Indeed I didn’t buy many things. I just wanted to relax. And then I played on the computer, sang , watched TV, etc. I just wanted to amuse myself. I went to swim on Sunday, although I didn’t swim very well. I felt cool during this hot time. I also played with my mother. She couldn’t swim so I taught her. I sometimes played a trick on her. I had a good time there. 主要是,我去上学有教训这个星期。很难,但我们必须的经验,是不是? 但上周六,我完成了第一次学习。第二次学习将于8月1日。我可以有一个突破,并做我想做的事情。 上周六我去购物。事实上,我没有买很多东西。我只是想放松。 然后我打的电脑上,唱歌,看电视,等我只是想逗我。 我去游泳,今天,虽然我没有游得非常好。我觉得在这个热降温时间。我也发挥了我的母亲。她也不会游泳,所以我教她。我有时发挥了她的把戏。我有一个很好的时间。 This week I mostly stayed at home and did some homework. Last Saturday HP6 had just come out. And many Harry Potter fans went to buy it. I did’t buy it because it was too expensive, but I downloaded it on the Internet. It was in English. Many people went on translating as soon as the book came out. I also took part in it and became a part of the translating group. From this group, I first realized that my English was so poor. I needed to look up in the dictionary all the time. It was really troublesome. But I withheld and withheld. I had translated many parag护弧份缴莓剂逢烯抚楼raphs. I was the youngest among the translators, but I didn’t feel there was much pressure. This work was hard but I really felt happy. We had already finished nearly 20 chapters. 这一周,我大多留在家里,并做了一些功课。 上星期六HP6刚刚出来。许多哈利波特迷去购买。余did't购买它,因为它太昂贵了,但我下载了它在因特网上。这是英文的。许多人还尽快把书出来。我还参加了它,并成为部分翻译组。此论坛,我第一次意识到我的英语是如此糟糕。我需要寻找在字典中所有的时间。这是真的麻烦。但是,我不和扣留。我曾翻译许多段落。我是最年轻的翻译,但我并不觉得有太大的压力。这项工作是很难,但我真的感到高兴。我们已经完成近20个章节。 I went to the Forest Park with my old friend this Thursday. Although it was hot, we had a wonderful time there. We played a lot, such as corsair, bumper cars, Arabian Flying Blanket and so on. We felt excited indeed. That day was also my friend’s birthday. I bought a comic strip for her because she likes cartoon very much. She also invited me to her new flat to play. At last she gave me a heart made of crystal. She really moved me. On Sunday afternoon our translating group had finally finished all chapters! I was really excited. Although our translation was not very fluent and nice, even a little abrupt, it was our outcome. It was our effort. When I saw my name on the heroic translator list, I was really proud of myself我去了森林公园与我的老朋友本星期四。虽然炎热,我们有一个美好的时间。我们打了许多,如海盗船,碰碰车,阿拉伯飞行毯等等。我们感到高兴的。这一天也是我的朋友的生日。我买了连环画的她,因为她非常喜欢漫画。她还邀请我到她的新单位的作用。最后,她给了我一个水晶制成的心脏。她非常感动。 周日下午我们翻译组终于完成所有章节!我真的很兴奋。虽然我们的翻译不是很流利的和好,甚至有点突然,但我们的成果。这是我们的努力。当我看到我的名字翻译的英雄名单,我很自豪自己满意请采纳。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
亲,就是把这周你自己的行踪用英语写下来
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速开始
【英语周记100字】英语周记100字
英语周记100字(一)
  i went to visit the great wall with my friends during the summer vacation. we went there by bus. it took us about two hours to get there. it was hot and windy that day. there were thousands of people. when we saw a group of foreigners,we went up and talked with them. we told them lots of history of the great wall. they were very surprised when they saw that our english were exellent and we knew a lot about the great wall's history. they thanked us a lot and we really had a good time. we felt proud of ourselves and being chinese.
  我和我的伙伴在夏令营期间去了长城,我们是乘汽车去的,经过两个小时才到的那儿。那天天气很热,风也很大,许多许多的人,当我们看到一群外国人的时候,我们上去和他们攀谈。我们告诉他们许多关于长城的故事,他们非常惊讶我们的英语是如斯的好,而且我们还懂那么多关于长城的故事。他们非常感谢我们,而我们也度过了愉快的一天。我们为自己是一名中国人而感到很自豪。
  英语周记100字(二)
  it was sunny and very hot today. i got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. then i washed the dishes and cleaned the room. after a short rest i did my homework in the morning. in the afternoon i went swimming in the nearest swimming pool with my friends. it was really cool to swim in such a hot day. i surfed the inter and read a storybook in the evening. i really had a busy and interesting day.
  今天天气晴朗相对热。 我起得很早,帮父母做早饭。然后我洗碗打扫屋子。休息一会后我上午做作业。 下午我和伙伴去我家最近的游泳池游泳。 在如斯炎热的夏天游泳确实的很棒。 晚上我上网、看故事书。我今天很忙过得很有趣。
  英语周记100字(三)
  i went to the home for the aged with my friends on july 30th.as soon as the eldly people saw us, they were all happy. 1.we sang songs and danced for them. then we helped the worker clean the rooms and washes the clothes. they praized us a lot and said that we were good boys. although we felt tired, we had a good time.
  我在七月30日和伙伴去了敬老院。那些老年人一看到我们就非常欢快。我们给他们唱歌、跳舞。 然后我们帮助那里的工人们打扫房间、洗衣服。他们夸赞我们是好孩子。尽管我们感到很累,当我们过得很愉快。
  英语周记100字(四)
  i live very happily today in the morning, it is very fine then i climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. coming back home in the evening, family and i sat and watched tv together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious.
  今天我过得非常开心早上,天气非常好于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融融。
  英语周记100字(五)
  i went to summer camp on vacation. on the first day, we went to a beautiful beach. it was a sunny and hot day, so we went swimming. the water was warm and we had great fun. then the next day, we went to the mountains. there were many trees and i really enjoyed them. on the last day, we had a great party. we sang and danced happily. we didn’t want to leave(离开) the friends and the teachers. i hope i can go to summer camp again next year.
  我去夏令营度假。第一天,我们去了美丽的海滩。这是一个阳光和炎热的一天,所以我们去游泳。水是温暖的,我们有很大的乐趣。然后第二天,我们去了山区。有许多树木,我非常喜欢他们。在最后一天,我们有一个伟大的党。我们欢快地载歌载舞。我们不想离开(离开)的伙伴和老师。我希望我能够去夏令营明年再次。, , , , (www.niubb.net)欢迎您转载分享,并保留本站链接地址。
内容举报、版权申诉请联系邮箱bianji爱特niubb.net
||苏ICP备号-1 |绿岛周记求偶遇_塘沽吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:85,312贴子:
绿岛周记求偶遇收藏
绿岛周记求偶遇
绿岛小王子
周记世家?
绿岛是神马东东,求科普!,周记指的是哪块的饭馆,有好几个吧?
我说我在福州道上班,楼主,你信吗?
里面还是门口
楼主在哪了 中午请你吃饭吗
有结婚的?
开饭没?我去混吃
男主角我好像认识