关于建水烧豆腐的作文,就是苏教版六苏教版三年级上册语文的习作三。急急急急急急急,各位大神帮帮,跪求!!!!!

小学六年级数学题 急啊急啊急啊急啊急啊!!各位大神帮帮忙 感激不尽啊_百度知道
小学六年级数学题 急啊急啊急啊急啊急啊!!各位大神帮帮忙 感激不尽啊
如果某个城市的机动车辆太多,那么未来减轻城市交通压力,还是双号出行的机会大,即单号的在单号日期出行,你认为是单号出行的机会大2008年北京奥运会期间,双号的在双号日期出行,北京的机动车辆分单、双号行驶,也采用这种方法限行
提问者采纳
单号,因为一年中多数月份是31天,也就是一个月的第一天和最后一天都是单号!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
单号出行的机会多, 因为有7个31日。每4年还有一个29日。
单号大。是概率问题,平年一年又365天,单号比双号多一天,所以单号出行机会大
按概率上算是一样的各占50%
单号,因为一年中单号的日子多
单号!必须滴!呵呵……
来自:求助得到的回答
双号因为:8月有31天也就是多了一个单号。奥运会在8月8日。
为什么啊?
能讲解一下么?
您可能关注的推广
小学六年级数学的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版语文六年级下册第二单元作文,要嘉兴的端午节 急急急各位大神求回复,最好马上给我,明天就要交了_百度知道
人教版语文六年级下册第二单元作文,要嘉兴的端午节 急急急各位大神求回复,最好马上给我,明天就要交了
提问者采纳
端午节包粽子
两千多年前,伟大的爱国诗人屈原在汩罗江边仰天长叹一声,投入了滚滚激流,两千多年后,五月初五成了传统节日——端午节,大家包粽子、划龙舟、煮鸡蛋,用各种方式来纪念这位伟大的爱国诗人。
又是一年端午节,我很想体会体会这种气氛,便向奶奶要求,让她教我怎样包粽子。
包粽子,首先要把箬叶洗干净,在热水中泡软。再准备好枣子、鸡蛋、肉等做陷,将自己喜欢的陷煮得香喷喷的,就可以开工了。先把长长的箬叶折叠,围拢来,做成一个窝,中间放进调配好的糯米和粳米,包出棱角。然后把陷放在米里,和在一起揉匀,最后把箬叶包着的粽子做成四角的形状。
这包粽子的功夫全在最后一道工序,你的粽子包得好不好,就看四个角是不是匀称,是不是有型。我开始学的时候,总是把四个角弄歪了,不是成了六个角,就是揉成一团球了。
奶奶就不止一次看着我的“杰作”发笑:“这,这能叫粽子吗憨旦封秆莩飞凤时脯江?你让细线系在什么地方啊?”
我晕!感情粽子包出四个棱角是方便用细线系着挂起来的,怎么这世界上就没有圆粽子呢?
包好的粽子放进锅里用猛火煮,大约1小时后,改文火煮30分钟就可以。
在煮粽子的过程中,我总是急不可耐地要揭盖子察看情况。因为从锅里飘出那粽子的香气,馋得我直流口水。
等待的时间总是特别的漫长,看到热气腾腾的粽子终于从锅里“解放”出来的时候,我高兴得手舞足蹈。放在碗里,用筷子剥开,就可以看到里面金黄松软的“粽肉”了,咬一口,美味无比,我差点连筷子都要咬下来了。今年端午节,我学会了包粽子,品尝到自己劳动的果实,那感觉不是一般的甜蜜。
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
六年级下册的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语作文 求各位大神帮忙,急急急急_百度知道
初三英语作文 求各位大神帮忙,急急急急
帮帮忙~问题补充.yours,你看完great test for juior 3 students这篇文章后深有体会设你是李华.Now I would like to tell you something about myself。并告诉他(她)你在九年级某天的生活学习情况和感受,是某中学的九年级学生,简单介绍自己,请你写一封信给报社编辑;s great: 忘了有开头和结尾Dear EditorI have read the article called“Great Test for Junior 3 Students&in your newspaper.Ithink it&#39,15岁
After I have read the article &quot!望采纳. We need to be relaxed and have a lot time to sleep. I am in Grade 9. We have much homework to do every day. We have no time to play
but study all day. I am fifteen years old now:祝你学习进步. Sometimes we .亲, IGreat Test for Junior 3 Students&quot. We need to do sports and be healthy. We have many classes every day. We study from morning till evening.We are very busy with our studyI am a student,谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
How time flies,I still doing my homework. At about 10 PM.
Now I would like to tell you something about myself. Sometimes I got sleeping because I am too tired . Can you tell me what Iclock. At about 6 o&quot,I woke up early and very late to go to bed. These days . I am going to face senior test, I have been in the classroom reading English
and Cs great. I think it'in your newspaperDear EditorI have read the article called“Great Test for Junior 3 Students&quot, but without help. What a busy day can you imagin. I am 15 years old?yours. I want to change reallly. This is my life in grade 9
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求:一篇《自信的重要性》英语作文要120词 不要网上百度的 最好附上翻译 在线等啊啊啊!很急着要的 谢谢各位大神了!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求:一篇《自信的重要性》英语作文要120词 不要网上百度的 最好附上翻译 在线等啊啊啊!很急着要的 谢谢各位大神了!
急求:一篇《自信的重要性》英语作文要120词 不要网上百度的 最好附上翻译 在线等啊啊啊!很急着要的 谢谢各位大神了!
the importance of self-confidenceThere are many people nothing , always thought that his lack of capacity, rather than the personality aspects of a problem . First, to explore the question: the importance of self-confidence of a person with a personality . Please pay more attention to you , your frustration is probably because of the lack of confidence , caused by too cowardly . What is confidence ? According to the theory of personality learn to speak , is confident that he could make you want to do , in other words , difficulties , never back down. Self-confidence is an independent face of changes to make the right response to the quality of people is one who dares to take prompt action on the substance of reality , the value of the pursuit to achieve the company 's human qualities. Everyone , whether rich or poor , whether it is healthy or have the disease , you should keep a confidence. To develop self-confidence of a person 's character , will and must start with the idea to start, I believe he is a useful material , by virtue of their ability to be able to play a piece of the world. Life can not outstanding, mediocre , the majority of law-abiding people , everyone knows, does not mean ordinary mediocre . Great comes from ordinary, our confidence a little more , taking a step forward away from success , in fact, the winner is the ordinary people who have strong beliefs . However , there are some people affected by the erosion of the traditional feudal ideology , but also always cherished "rich in the day, the success or failure is life " concept. In fact, " rich in the day, the success or failure is life " concept is the greatest weakness of human nature , a direct result of the individual to give up all desire , thoughts and actions and give yourself a good reason to accept the failure - this is the life . Guiding action , when you use a negative vision to see the world , and that
do you think you can not, then you will never succeed .Self-confidence is a reflection of the individual as to whether they have the ability to successfully complete the psychometric properties of the trust level of an activity is a positive and effective expression of self-worth , self-respect , self-understanding of the characteristics and psychological state of consciousness , also known as of confidence. Psychological self-confidence has the following features:
Confidence is a mental health needs . People have a kind of self-expression , access to identity instinctive tendencies. Confident people are more likely to be recognized by people to meet their psychological needs.
Confidence is needed interpersonal . Modern society is information society, the global village is forming , exchanges are shortening the distance between people , and in the increasingly frequent interpersonal relationships , self-confidence is very important. Confident, more likely to bring good interpersonal atmosphere and interpersonal effects.
Confidence people brave. Confident people always in a relaxed attitude to face life in a complex situation or challenge , showing a quick response tolerance.
Self-confidence makes decisive. Confident people take responsibility, not because of the stakes and indecisive , not thinking about escape bad results and indecisive, and thus will remain consistent and decisive style.
Self-confidence makes humble . Confident people more accurately treat their advantages and disadvantages , so you can more fully understand themselves, others modest , progress.Once a person loses self-confidence , lose motivation, but once you have enough self-confidence , it may have a strong driving force , ignite sparks of wisdom , the ultimate success.各位大神帮我看看我写的作文吧 本人初一 写作文写的不知道这个是什么类型的作文了 明天就要交 急急急急急_百度知道
各位大神帮我看看我写的作文吧 本人初一 写作文写的不知道这个是什么类型的作文了 明天就要交 急急急急急
推动你迈向成功的大门,并且不断的进步。
在聚积正能量的过程中,而当你学会了吸收之后。不会在人生的道路上脱轨也不会随波逐流,月有阴晴圆缺”,不要说你无所谓,会调整自己的内心,就理性解决,也透露了我们追求幸福的期待,认为自己生来就是低人一等.而苏轼也曾说过“人有悲欢离合,先找寻自己的正能量,明确自己的目标,不应停留在昨日的悲伤而舍掉今日的乐趣,要慢慢吸收正能量,拥有理想生活的一大动力和重要的感情。只要你知道如何正确运用正能量。但是我们每个人都有一定的能力来调节自己的负能量,它会给你相对乐观的生活,它还是会无时无刻释放出能量,如果你自卑,要在困境中活出新自我,如今已不是其本意了,你必定会体会到成功的快感,当烦扰来袭时,或许你就可以拥有不一般的人生正能量
当今社会中。在帮助他人防御自卑等消极心理的基础上。昨日之事不可留,让心灵重获能量,说明了就是我们的潜意识,所以会很坦然的面对一切,你会明白生活本来就是不尽如人意的,认为自己并不是一无是处,会发现世界很大,因为你必定会体会到更大的痛苦而更加自卑。 一个时代中的流行语背后都有深刻的意义,“正能量”已经上升为一切让人积极向上,当享受时就享受,那时候你会发生变化。它既表达着我们想扭转局面的渴望。要自信,只不过那时导致你跌入深渊的负能量。当然。你会相信改变的正能量。
如果你有自信,你要发挥好能量防护磁场的作用——传递正能量,他们拥有一颗不肯媚俗的正能量心灵。如若你失败了。接下来你需要聚积正能量了,还可向外散射乐观等积极心理,它无时无刻不在释放出能量,如果事实摆在眼前。聚积正能量的人相信漫漫人生路上的坎坷是一种特别的风景,让正能量这股暖流穿透人心,就像心情不好时要学会调节情绪。
寻到正能量后。
正能量好似一座能量防护磁场。如若你成功了,关于“正能量”的话题随处可见,确实无法改变时,坚定自己的信念。物理学中的名词“正能量”。当心灵疲倦时。在社会中形成良好的风气
提问者采纳
是关于对待生活方面的看法之类的作文让人们积极.乐观对待生活
那这种算不算议论文啊
还是什么。。
算的,属于议论生活态度方面的作文选我吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
写作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答