亟需和急需的区别,给好评,谢谢了

急需4篇简单的英文周记,谢谢!(给好评)_百度知道
急需4篇简单的英文周记,谢谢!(给好评)
提问者采纳
1.I watched television late last night so I woke up late. My mother asked me to go to the market to buy some eggs for her. When I played with a little dog on the street, I dropped the eggs on the ground. They were all broken. My mother was very angry with me when I went home. I am very unhappy to-day. 2. I woke up early this morning. I went out to play with my neighbor. We watched cartoon at his home. After I went home about 4 O'clock in the afternoon, I helped my mother to do some house work. She is very happy so I am happy too. 3.I am sick to-day. When I woke up in the morning, I didn't feel well. My mother took me to the doctor and the doctor gave me a shot. It was very painful. Since I didn't feel well, I went to bed real early. 4.I felt better to-day. Since I was sick yesterday, my mother didn't let me go out to play. I had to stay home and watch television. There was a good movie on the television in the afternoon. It's about a dog. It was so much fun and I enjoyed it very much.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
【1】 I am much better this morning. I am very happy. My cousin came to see me. We played computer games together for a long time. My parents took us to have dinner in the restaurant. I like the food very much. 【2】My mother told me that I have to do some home work at home. I did two hours of home work and getting tired. I went to bed to take a nap. When I woke up, it was in the evening. My father and I watched television to-gether for an hour. Then I went to bed. 【3】Today it was raining. It was raining so hard that I could't go out. It was very boring. I took out the English story book that me uncle gave me for my birthday last year. I read it and found there were many words that I don't know. But I found it very intereating.【4】Tomorrow is New Year’s Day, my family have had a completely cleaning for two days. Then my father and I decorated our flat and my mother cooked delicious food for our meal. After supper we watched TV program. How happy we were!
简单的英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神解19题,要过程给好评谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
1÷(%)+20=25(千克)这个旅客携带了25千克的行李~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~亲,我的回答你满意吗?请“采纳为满意答案”吧!谢谢,祝你假期愉快~~~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.5%(x-20)1080=81
81÷16.2=5
加上免费的20+5=25
你几年级呗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢,一定好评,谢谢,急需_百度知道
提问者采纳
12390(2)2232(3)9197 36
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
看你问多少作业了,快寒假了多补补,考试时没人帮得了你。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙,急急急麻烦各位网友了,给好评。谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
dear deskmate:
I know my english is not very good, but your english grade is always good. So I hope you help me with that. In the class, you can explain the words that I dont understand which teacher taught us, and urge me to mermorize new words. In the class ,you also could remind me listen to the class carefully and
taking more notes. After clas础穿摆堆肢瞪扮缺堡画s, you can teach me some difficult sentences and grammers. I belive that my Englsih grades will go up with your help. I will mprove interest in english. At last, thank you very much.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 亟需和急需的区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信