9页免费11页免费9页免费8页免费19页免费 6页免费4页免费8页免费4页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页免费9页免费2页免费2页免费6页免费
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢点击(2673)
博文分类(1571)最新博文博客存档
篮球巨星科比的父亲老布莱恩特现身海阳亚沙会
15:03 &  胶东在线网6月19日讯(通讯员 于明 小楠) 提起科比?布莱恩特,相信篮球迷们都不会陌生,在美职篮赛场上,科比绝对是大腕,那他的父亲您是否了解呢,听说科比的父亲来到了咱们亚沙会的现场,让我们一起去瞧瞧。  天气虽然有点闷热,但是现场观看沙滩篮球的观众可真不少,经过记者的多方打探,终于证实了那个传闻,这位身高两米多的高人就是美职篮超级明星科比的父亲,经工作人员介绍,他目前执教泰国队。乔?布莱恩特告诉记者,科比很喜欢中国,这次他来中国科比很高兴,科比告诉他希望有一天,他能成为中职篮的教练。  在场上,老布莱恩特时而严肃,时而激动,但在场下他却像个老男孩,高兴地跟记者开着玩笑。老布莱恩特说,这里就像他在加州的家一样,非常的美丽,而且亚沙会志愿者的服务,和运动员村的住宿环境都让他感觉非常棒。“我来过中国很多次,但来海阳还是第一次,这里的沙滩非常美丽。”  现年58岁的乔?布莱恩特是一名前NBA篮球运动员,曾效力于费城76人队、洛杉矶快船队、休斯敦火箭队。后来成为一名篮球教练,2010年3月,乔?布莱恩特来华组织布莱恩特篮球导师训练营并亲自担当教练,与中国结下了不解之缘。(10) | (0) | 收藏 (0) |
这些人也更新了博客我从小就对篮球明星十分着迷,觉得他们打球是很酷,希望有一天能像他们一样,。,篮球是一项需要团队合作运动,通过运动可以学习如何与他人合作,有益于身体健康,还可以通过运动结交许多朋友的翻译:I was brought up on basketball stars get obsessed with it, feel that they play is very cool, hoping to like them. , Basketball was a need for team sports, exercise can learn how to work with others, it is good for health, you can also exercise make many friends 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我从小就对篮球明星十分着迷,觉得他们打球是很酷,希望有一天能像他们一样,。,篮球是一项需要团队合作运动,通过运动可以学习如何与他人合作,有益于身体健康,还可以通过运动结交许多朋友
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I grew up on the basketball star is fascinated by, that they play is pretty cool, hope to someday be like them. , Basketball is a team sport needs through sport can learn how to cooperate with others, good for your health, you can also make many friends through sport
I was brought up on basketball stars get obsessed with it, feel that they play is very cool, hoping to like them. , Basketball was a need for team sports, exercise can learn how to work with others, it is good for health, you can also exercise make many friends
I on extremely am in a stew since childhood to the basketball star, thought they play a ball game are very cruel, hoped one day to be able to look like them to be same.The basketball is a need team cooperation movement, how can study through the movement with other people cooperation, is beneficial
I grew up to 10 sub-2,005 basketball star player and think that they are very cool, hope that one day we will like them. Basketball is a need, teamwork movement through the campaign, you can learn how to work with others, for the benefit of the physical health, but also through campaigns make friend
I was brought up on basketball stars get obsessed with it, feel that they play is very cool, hoping to like them. , Basketball was a need for team sports, exercise can learn how to work with others, it is good for health, you can also exercise make many friends}

我要回帖

更多关于 国家二级运动员 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信