谁知道这个视频的我的野蛮女友结尾曲曲

谁知道这个视频前面35秒的原曲是什么,不要说时李贞贤的《独一无二》,那首好像是变奏翻唱的_百度知道
谁知道这个视频前面35秒的原曲是什么,不要说时李贞贤的《独一无二》,那首好像是变奏翻唱的
com/programs/view/1X-XicxUv_Q/&rpid=up" target="_blank">http.tudou.tudou请问一下?这是歌曲链接://www,知不知道开头35秒音乐原曲是什么,求原曲啊~弱弱的问一句,原曲是不是音乐大师久石让创作的,总觉得李贞贤的那首歌时候来变奏翻唱的:http://www.tudou《Protect Your Mind》 - DJ Sakin<a href="http://www.tudou
饿,总感觉是两首音乐和在一起的,知道原音乐吗,真的很好听
我只知道一首电影勇敢的心原声乐《Braveheart 》
提问者评价
非常感谢你,是这首曲子,呵呵,谢谢了,加你百度好友吧
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
李贞贤的相关知识
其他1条回答
假如爱有天意》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道视频对越自卫反击战 令世界震撼的中国军人 请看完后面的插曲啊?_百度知道
谁知道视频对越自卫反击战 令世界震撼的中国军人 请看完后面的插曲啊?
提问者采纳
Hans Zimmer - Hummell Gets The RocketsHans Zimmer - Rock House JailNightwish - She Is My SinGlobal Stage Orchestra - Will And ElizabethEurope - The Final CountdownVangelis - Conquest Of Paradise梅艳芳 - 血染的风采卡洛儿 - 思念
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
对越自卫反击战的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道!右小死幕外战争,视频中片尾曲!~_右小死吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,519贴子:
谁知道!右小死幕外战争,视频中片尾曲!~
萌新求各位前辈回答!~ &#x270E;﹏&#x20AF;&#x3395;﹍﹍ ------哎呀!好痛~~~~~你踩到人家的小尾巴了啦~(&_&) ╭══╮ ┌══════┐╭╯让路║═║酱油专用车║╰⊙═⊙╯ └══⊙═⊙═~
短裙黑丝小高跟约你出去...
周五美女●卖榴莲的熊哥
火热罩杯排行榜 强势围...
本人读书少,语言组织能...
妈妈再也不用担心我在寝...
记录我在法国留学的点点...
如果客官喜欢给个赞吧,...
问你,你是嫌弃他们落伍...
赵薇和司机不能不说的秘...
喜欢的朋友可否赞一下以...
隐晦的喜欢也可以让人铭...
敢不敢来回答这些让你节...
 &#x270E;﹏&#x20AF;&#x3395;﹍﹍ ------哎呀!好痛~~~~~你踩到人家的小尾巴了啦~(&_&) ╭══╮ ┌══════┐╭╯让路║═║酱油专用车║╰⊙═⊙╯ └══⊙═⊙═~
The Way That We Are
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴谁知道这个视频的歌曲叫什么!_百度知道
谁知道这个视频的歌曲叫什么!
youku://vhttp?full=true#大概去到40秒的时候开始唱
提问者采纳
i&#39, the savior of the broken, because it&#39;m sorry im not ashamed, my Father tll carry on we&#39;ll never make me will you defeat them, for all the broken [;ll Carry on Though your dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry on Carry on We&#39;re the chair, We&#39.&m just a man, i&#39; He said &quot?&ll never break me want it all, will you be the ss only, your demons and all the non-ll carry on we&#39, will never take my heart you can try. and we will send you reeling from decimated dreams Your misery and hate will kill us all So paint it black and take it back Lets shout it loud and clear do you fight it to the end we hear the call to to carry on we&#39, the re broken and defeated you&#39, the bodies in the streets, My father took me into the city Toll carry we&#39, &quot, care carry on we&#39;re wiery widow marches on and on we carry through the fears ooh oh ohhhh heres the poignant faces of you piers [.&quot, i&#39.&ll carry on and though you&#39; Because one day I Sometimes I get the feeling she&#39;ll Carry on. Hre gone we want you all to know We&#39, to see a marching band, To join the black parade. When you&#39, When I was a young boy. Tm not a hero just a boy.;Son when you grow up, The bll carry on and though you&#39;ll carry on we&#39;m not a hero i?] ooh oh ohhhh take a look at me cos i could not care at all do or die you&#39. And other times I feel like Ill carry on And in my heart I cant contain it The anre wiery widow marches on we&#39;t;ll carry on Though your dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry on we&#39, whos meant to sing this song just a man?] lose it here, will you be, you&#39, i&#39;m gonna play this part wont explain or say i&#39;m gonna show my scar you&#39;ll carry on Though your dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry on we&#39. i&#39, you grow upWelcome To The Black Parade --- My Chemical Romance When Ire broken and defeated you&#39, A phantom to lead you in the summer, the bSon when. He said &quot, don&#39
提问者评价
第一首,李贞贤的独一无二 第二首仓木麻衣的all my best
第三首.change the world v6 i 日文歌 第四首.greeeen - best friend
第五首.B1A4 - Super hits
时间有限你可以下一个天天动听里面有个听歌识曲,希望可以帮到你
其他类似问题
267人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
My Chemical Romance的《Welcome To The Black Parade》
选自专辑《The Black Parade》第5首歌
楼主说的是这个MV吧
/v_show/id_XNzAxNzY0OA==.html
info.net/bbs/upload/uploadfile/304.mp3
When I was a young boy,
My Father took me into the city,
To see a marching band.
He said &Son when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned.&
He said &will you defeat them, your demons and all the non-believers, the plans they have made.&
&Because one day I leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join the black parade.&
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 屎蛋的视频的结尾曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。