热度 110950
20 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
beautiful girl
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
Chorus:You're way too beautiful girlThat's why it'll never workYou'll have me suicidal, suicidalWhen you say it's overDamn all these beautiful girlsThey only wanna do your dirtThey'll have you suicidal, suicidalWhen they say it's overVerse 1:See it started at the parkUsed to chill at the darkOh when you took my heartThat's when we fell apartCoz we both thoughtThat love lasts forever (lasts forever)They say we're too youngTo get ourselves sprungOh we didn't careWe made it very clearAnd they also saidThat we couldn't last together (last together)Refrain:See it's very define, girlOne of a kindBut you mush up my mindYou walk to get declinedOh Lord...My baby is driving me crazy(Repeat Chorus)Verse 2:It was back in '99Watchin' movies all the timeOh when I went away For doin' my first crimeAnd I never thought That we was gonna see each other (see each other)And then I came outMami moved me down SouthOh I'm with my girlWho I thought was my worldIt came out to beThat she wasn't the girl for me (girl for me)(Repeat Refrain and Chorus)Verse 3:Now we're fussin'And now we're fightin'Please tell me whyI'm feelin' slightin'And I don't knowHow to make it better (make it better)You're datin' other guysYou're tellin' me liesOh I can't believeWhat I'm seein' with my eyesI'm losin' my mindAnd I don't think it's clever (think it's clever)You're way too beautiful girlThat's why it'll never workYou'll have me suicidal, suicidal, suicidal...高品质DJ音乐分享平台
夜店主播单曲 太爽了 Beautiful girl- 漂亮女孩
享受高音质舞曲,立即关闭
您正在播放的是高音质舞曲关闭
精选专辑CD
关注微信送金币
手机扫描微信二维码
100%领取50金币
DJ作者推荐
Copyright (C)2012- All Rights Reserved. 琼ICP备号-4}

我要回帖

更多关于 beautiful girl 的文章

更多推荐