国学演讲稿1|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢关于爱情的英语演讲稿
> 关于爱情的英语演讲稿
关于爱情的英语演讲稿
&&&&来源:演讲稿
  If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
  Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
  Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, where there are tongues,
where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor refle then we shall see face to face. Now I then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
  It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
  A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
  The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
  It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
  It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Don' they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
  Dream wh go
be what you want
  to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
  Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
  A careless wo a cruel w a timely w a loving word may heal and bless.
  The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
  Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
  There was once a guy who suffered from cancer, a cancer that can?ˉt be cured. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once. So he asked his mother and she gave him permission.
  He walked down his block and found a lot of stores. He passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as he walked. He stopped and went back to look into the store. He saw a beautiful girl about his age and he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front desk where she sat.
  She looked up and asked, &Can I help you?&
  She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.
  He said, &Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD.&
  He picked one out and gave her money for it.
  &Would you like me to wrap it for you?& she asked, smiling her cute smile again.
  He nodded and she went to the back. She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store.
  He went home and from then on, he went to that store every day and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn?ˉt. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her. So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store as usual. He bought a CD like he did every day and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn?ˉt looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...
关于爱情的英语演讲稿相关推荐关于爱的英语演讲稿
关于爱的英语演讲稿Only mother love is true love .It's gives everybody everything in all his life ,When you are still a baby ,mother takes good care of you as much as possible. In your waking hour she always holds you in her arms. When you are ill, she stop her work right now to look after you day and night and forgets about herself. When you are growing up day by day, she feels very happy. When you are old enough to go to school, mother still looks after you all the time. On cold winter days, she always tells you to put on more clothes. She always stands in the window waiting for you back from school. When you are hurry to leave home for school for breakfast ,she feels worried about you at home.She usually knows about your study and spends much money on your school things . When you do well at school . you will see the brightset smile on her face. Mother is ailways ready to give everything she has to her children ,not to receive. What true love that is in the world !We will remember Mother love forever Friendship Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side by side through this journey of life. As students, we could share more time with our friends. The friendship in our young hearts is pure, fresh and si-mp-le. I often feel very lucky to have a lot of good friends. Especially when I had Justin as one of my best friends. Justin was my English teacher from the USA. I met him in 1996 when I was a student who could only speak very little English. Justin was a vivid young man with a bright smile on his face, and he always had his special way to make the claactive and attractive. He taught us English by telling stories, playing games, singing songs, and even dancing. I could still remember very clearly that one afternoon when we fin-ished our class, we went to some other classes to sing songs for them, just like what people do in the states on Christmas Eve. It was so interesting and unforgettable. Justin was an excellent teacher, because he taught us not only how to study English well, but also the way to find out the beauty of the world and the way to be angels to others' lives. I know there was friendship and pure love in our hearts. Facing this valuable emotion neither nationality nor age was important, the real importance lay in faith, under-standing, and care. Justin is the best friend I have ever had, and I know I will cherish those days of staying together with him as the best part of my memory. Friendship is a kind of treasure in our lives. It is actually like a bottle of wine, the longer it is kept, the sweeter it will be. It is also like a cup of tea. When we are thirsty, it will be our best choice, but when we have enough time to enjoy ourselves, it is also the most fragrant drink. However, in this fast-developing mo.编辑提醒:请注意查看“关于爱的英语演讲稿”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:关于爱的英语演讲稿一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
《演讲与口才》演讲稿的写作.ppt66页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
演讲稿的写作
中央电视台《对话》节目《全球大调查问卷》中有这样一个问题您认为在未来十年中最有竞争力最有希望成功的人应具备哪些素质令人惊奇的是有26位商界巨子无一例外的选择了交际能力交流能力公关能力等等与口才密切相关的词汇由此看来一个口若悬河出口成章能言善辩的人在融入社会时越来越显示其独特的优势有人把当今社会称之为全面公共关系时代西方人则将口才金钱及电脑称为国际斗争的三大战略武器可见演讲与口才已经成为衡量创造型人才的重要标准之一
演讲稿 知识要点
了解演讲和写作演讲稿的重要意义
把握演讲稿的基本结构
掌握演讲稿的写作技巧 能力要求
学会写作演讲稿
演讲稿 教学目的通过学习本节内容了解演讲稿的特点类别写作要求着重掌握演讲稿的文体结构和内容结构具备撰写演讲稿的能力 教学重点和难点演讲稿的文体结构和内容结构 教学形式教师讲授理论学生实践写作教师批改并及时反馈文章不符合要求要求学生再进行写作直至符合撰文要求 教学课时2课时 教学过程 理论部分15课时
案例赏析 人格是最高的学位
很多很多年前有一位学大提琴的年轻人去向本世纪最伟大的大提琴家卡萨尔斯讨教我怎么才能成为一名优秀的大提琴家
卡萨尔斯面对雄心勃勃的年轻人意味深长的回答先成为优秀而大写的人然后成为一名优秀和大写的音乐人再然后就会成为一名优秀的大提琴家
听到这个故事的时候我还年少老人回答时所透露的含义我还理解不多然而随着采访中接触的人越来越多这个回答就在我脑海中的印象越来越深
在采访北大教授季羡林的时候我听到一个关于他的真实故事有一个秋天
正在加载中,请稍后...国学经典诵读演讲稿
国学经典诵读演讲稿
老师们,同学们,大家好!
我们中华民族有着五千年悠久的历史,正是在这历史的长河中,我们的祖先给我们留下了源远流长、博大精深的中华文化,诵读国学经典致辞。从诗经楚辞到唐诗宋词,从琴棋书画到礼乐射御,从孝悌忠信到精忠报国,我们无不感受到祖先给我们留下了太多的文化基因,在我们的血液里留下了中华民族的烙樱中华民族厚德载物,自强不息,世世代代仁人志士的薪火相传使我们的民族生生不息,巍然屹立于世界之林。
九隆实验小学从办学开始设立“国学经典诵读”课,我们立足乡村语文教学实际,结合我校精细化管理的办学理念和实践,积极开展“国学经典诵读”活动,到目前已经初见成效。国学经典是中华文化中最优秀、最精华、最有价值的典范性著作。通过诵读活动帮助学生了解中华传统文化经典,接受传统文化和人文精神熏陶,长远地默默地变化其气质。在吟诵中继承和发扬中华精典文化的精髓,使得中华文明薪火相传,生生不息。
具体实践中,我们把国学经典诵读活动与校园文化建设相结合我校以“国学经典诵读”为切入口进行校园文化建设,营造“与经典同行,与圣人为伍”的校园文化氛围,培育具有深厚文化底蕴的育人环境。校园本来就是文化传承的地方,国学经典所承载的中华文化精髓和民族精神的核心正是我们需要弘扬和发展的。
国学经典诵读活动是促进教师专业素养提升和提高教学质量的重要手段。由于众所周知的历史原因,我国教育中对于国学经典的传承显得比较苍白,有些经典对于老师来说也比较陌生。通过“国学经典诵读”活动,达到教学相长,提升教师对国学经典的认识和理解水平,从而提高教师思想道德修养,补充教师精神文化食粮,进一步培养广大教师正确的人生观、价值观,最终促进教师的专业成长,语文素养是学好其他课程的基础,也是学生全面发展和终身发展的基矗随着师生语文素养的发展,教学质量也会相应的提升。
在进行国学经典诵读活动中,我校成立了以校长挂帅的国学经典诵读活动领导小组和工作小组,明确职责,细化分工。从诵读教材的选择到诵读目标的制定,从实施方案的酝酿到课程的落实检查都有专人负责。
在国学经典诵读的内容上,我们主张教学内容的多元化,在诵读好必读书目的同时要结合班级实际情况为学生选择恰当的书目,没有教材的可以让孩子们在诵读的时候自行抄写并积累成册。主要选择了《三字经》《弟-子规》《论语》等内容。在学校的教学实际中,我们的国学经典诵读不能停留在“诵读”的层次上,重要的是让学生理解国学经典的深刻内涵,从内而外地受到先贤圣人的影响,通过国学经典诵读能够通圣人礼,知天下事,并且从行动中表现出来。通过经典诵读使我们的学生能够从言语举止,行为习惯、内在修养、内在气质上都能够上层次。
在活动的落实上,我们通过学校统一课时安排和班级课时安排相结合的方式,让学生坚持天天吟诵,上课教师根据实际情况制定恰当的诵读量,从而保证了学生的诵读事件和诵读量。
我们相信,只要我们站在国家文化建设的战略的高度,站在精神文明与物质文明和-谐发展的高度来弘扬我们的传统文化,熔古铸今,就会使我们的广大青少年得到美好的文化滋养,重整中国人内在的理想、良知和秩序,创造一个海晏河清、祥和安乐的社会。
最后预祝今天的汇演圆满成功!
《国学经典诵读演讲稿》:}

我要回帖

更多关于 国学经典演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信