are these small red balls改成什么是陈述句句

1.millie usually goes to school by bike 【同义句】.1.millie usually goes to school by bike 【同义句】2.there are some candles on the cake【改为否定句】3.Are there any balls under the bed?【改为陈述句】4.I would like some drink【改为一般疑问句】_百度作业帮
1.millie usually goes to school by bike 【同义句】.1.millie usually goes to school by bike 【同义句】2.there are some candles on the cake【改为否定句】3.Are there any balls under the bed?【改为陈述句】4.I would like some drink【改为一般疑问句】
1.millie usually goes to school by bike 【同义句】2.there are some candles on the cake【改为否定句】3.Are there any balls under the bed?【改为陈述句】4.I would like some drink【改为一般疑问句】
1.millie usually goes to school by bike 【同义句】millie usually rides a bike to school 2.there are some candles on the cake【改为否定句】there aren't any candles on the cake 3.Are there any balls under the bed?【改为陈述句】there are some balls under the bed 4.I would like some drink【改为一般疑问句】would you like some drink?
millie usually rides a bike to school .there aren't any candles on the cake .there are some balls under the bed .would you like some drink?初一上期英语精讲精练1-8卷(unit1-6)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥3.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初一上期英语精讲精练1-8卷(unit1-6)
这​个​是​接​着​七​年​级​上​英​语​期​末​复​习​资​料​集​锦​这​个​文​档​的​复​习​资​料​,​可​以​多​看​看​,​有​助​期​末​复​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档初一英语句型转换专项练习题500道_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初一英语句型转换专项练习题500道
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用