21manager b站邀请码码

58cv网址导航P21 Manager - Simplifying Prophet 21 Reports & Import Files
Documentation
Newsletter
Social Networking
We are creating a new project to host eCommerce websites with Prophet 21(R) as the back-end servers. If you are looking for a new webhost or just curious about what we are doing, please check out .&
How many times have you said “Prophet 21 does everything I need except ....”? Or “I know I can make Prophet 21 do (Insert Complicated Task Here), but it sure isn’t easy”? Have you ever grimaced and groaned when someone asked you to import data into Prophet 21? Have you ever struggled with getting data out of Prophet 21? Have you ever wondered why there isn’t an easier way?
is an amazingly flexible wholesale distribution software package. The number of features your company doesn’t use most likely out numbers the features your company does use. The only downfall to this feature rich environment and the flexibility you enjoy and a Prophet 21 user is complexity. Every time Prophet 21 is improved to satisfy some segment of it’s users the whole program is made more complex for everyone. While this is a good thing for your company, it makes your life a bit more complicated as well.
How much more would you get done if you could create import files within minutes of getting new data? How many people would see you as a hero if you could give them a way to run reports and get the information in Excel by themselves?
P21 Manager is add-on software that will help you do the same tasks you are currently doing in Prophet 21 in significantly less time. It will allow you to manage the information in Prophet 21 with more accuracy and let you spend time on the other things you enjoy doing.
At this point you will never know how much time and effort you will be saving until you at least try P21 Manager. So
and see how P21 Manager can start working for you.求21manager(栖息谷)邀请码,谢谢! 邮箱:._百度知道
求21manager(栖息谷)邀请码,谢谢! 邮箱:.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
有很多人在这里索要邀请码, 有人给个地址点击后可以注册, 但我相信很多人是失望而归的。。。。 最好的办法就是直接去淘宝或者别的地方花2-3块钱买个邀请码,比在这里失望好。我虽没有,打这么多也不容易,希望能采纳
邀请码:mmmwpv。两天内有效
其他类似问题
栖息谷的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁栖息谷网站_百度知道
栖息谷网站
您有栖息谷的邀请码吗,我觉的那个网站很好,想加入。帮帮忙了
提问者采纳
栖息谷 管理类网络社区是一个综合性管理人社区 地址是 希望搐触拜锻之蹬瓣拳抱哗可以帮助到你请采纳答案,支持我一下。
提问者评价