色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入300字
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&
&span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《》剧集:
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
免费发送到手机,下载手机APP
请输入正确的手机号
此短信不收取任何费用,保证您的手机号安全不被泄露★★110521 Adam Lambert Twit Party 全文以及中文翻译★★ - 亚当兰伯特的日志,人人网,亚当兰伯特的公共主页
【Adam Lambert Twitter】AUSTRALIA! Are you ready to rock? @ QueenWillRock and I will see you in August!
… 阿当刚刚发推宣布queenbert澳洲巡演,分别为:8.22 PERTH,8.26 SYDNEY,8.29 MELBOURNE,9.1 BRISBANE。Are you ready?(rs)
★★110521 Adam Lambert Twit Party 全文以及中文翻译★★
翻译:Alidol新纹身,会去看美偶决赛,再次强调秋天发专辑,发型问题,Sauli给了他灵感,喜欢粉丝哪方面,几乎参与了每首歌写作,分享了新专辑里他写的一句歌词,喜欢辛辣食物,喜欢的女人类型,手机铃声,灵感来源,爱情和写作让他现在更自信,今天母亲生日,对现在音乐分类以及摇滚内涵的观点,分享了和教子的照片 等等&adamlambert Adam LambertFunnyOrDie.c0m/m/5nxf发的一个搞笑视频
adamlambert Adam LambertCheck this video out -- Jonte "Bitch you betta" y0utube.c0m/watch?v=OzWYVV& via @y0utube给人打广告
adamlambert Adam LambertTwitt party!!! Ask me something good?开twitt party!有什么好的问题要问我?
Ollipop_How do you feel about popsicles?&你对冰棍感觉如何?adamlambert Adam Lambert@Ollipop_ I have a deep love and nostalgia for Otter pops. Do they still make those?我对Otter pops (一个冰棍的牌子)超爱而且有很深的怀旧之情。它现在还在生产吗?
Azrielenish&@adamlambert Why did you choose that image for your latest tattoo?你为什么选(万能钥匙)当你的新纹身图案?adamlambert Adam Lambert@Azrielenish I just really liked it! Hah. It balances well with the other two I have.我非常喜欢它!哈。它能很好的配合其他两个我已经有的图案。
TeamScottyJames&@adamlambert What's your favorite place you've ever had a concert at?你开过演唱会的地方,哪里是你的最喜欢的?adamlambert Adam Lambert@TeamScottyJames i think my best shows last summer were: Nashville, new Orleans, Montreal, San francisco, San Diego, Providence, Boston...我想我去年夏天最好的演唱会是:纳什维尔,新奥尔良,蒙特利尔,旧金山,圣地亚哥,普罗维登斯,波士顿。。。&dol360@adamlambert Who is your favorite indie rocker?你最喜欢的独立摇滚歌手是谁?adamlambert Adam Lambert@Idol360 Matt Bellamy is amazing... But Is that indie?Matt Bellamy 非常棒。。。但他是独立摇滚吗?
HausOfHamza&@adamlambert Are you going to buy Gaga's new album?你会买gaga的新专辑吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@HausOfHamza **** yes! Her creativity, fashion, bravery and biz sense are inspiring.当然会!她的创意,时尚,勇敢和商业触觉都很鼓舞人心
kashiny9@adamlambert Who do you think really deserved to win American idol??你觉得谁真的应该赢美国偶像?adamlambert Adam Lambert@kashiny9 in regards to Idol I've said way too much. Media turns non-personal, honest opinions into "feuds".对ai我说的太多了,媒体把我个人诚实的意见往往写成挑起仇恨的东西。adamlambert Adam Lambert@kashiny9 like mom taught: "if u don't have anything nice to say- don't say it all" sorry if I hurt any feelings- not my intent.就像我妈教过的:&如果你没有什么好话说- 那就不要说&对不起,如果我伤害了你的感情- 那不是我本意。
iseverybeenmyTK@adamlambert COME TO BRAZIL? THIS IS GOOD ;)来巴西吗?这里很棒:)adamlambert Adam Lambert@iseverybeenmyTK I want to come to brazil!!! Next tour I hope!!!我想要去巴西!我希望下次巡演能去!
LambriniBird&@adamlambert If you could do a duet with any singer dead or alive who would you choose?你最想合唱的歌手是谁?无论在世与否adamlambert Adam Lambert@LambriniBird Freddie(queen的主唱,已去世)
lucia_glambert&@adamlambert are u going to the Idol finale?你打算去美偶决赛吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@lucia_glambert yup!! I will be there for the results show! So excited!!是的,我会去看决赛!非常兴奋!
islandgirljams@adamlambert Will your album come out in 2011? We are all so excited!!!你的专辑2011年会出来吗?我们都很兴奋的在等!adamlambert Adam Lambert@islandgirljams album will be out in the fall. So excited! Been making a lot of music and coming up w ideas for art and style. #nextlevel专辑将会在秋天发行!很兴奋!已经作了很多音乐,而且还有很多关于艺术和风格的想法&nappyonpyon@adamlambert Love Japan???爱日本吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@nappyonpyon I adore Japan!! I miss glamajuku!!我爱日本!我想念glamajuku
ElleSecrett@adamlambert Would you ever consider having a concert in Egypt on your next tour maybe?你考虑在埃及举办一场演唱会吗?在下次巡演?adamlambert Adam Lambert@ElleSecrett That would be surreal to do a concert at the sphinx. Can u imagine? Wow.在狮身人面像那举办一场演唱会是超现实的目标。你能想象吗?wow
iloveadam67@adamlambert Thank you for being real!! :))谢谢你做真实的自己!adamlambert Adam Lambert@iloveadam67 Thank you for appreciating it. So Sometimes gets me into trouble. :(谢谢你感激(我做真实的自己)。但这(做真实的自己)经常让我惹上麻烦:(
xIIHY4lyfx@adamlambert Where did you get those glittery zebra pants you wore last year ?!你去年穿的那条斑马条纹裤哪买的?adamlambert Adam Lambert@xIIHY4lyfx Had them made. My stylist Trish designed them. :)定制的。我的造型师Trish设计的:)
HazMad13&@adamlambert r u ever gonna do a collab with Kesha?? I love u guys!!!你想和Kesha 合作吗?我爱你们!adamlambert Adam Lambert@HazMad13 would love to. Her and I have so much fun together. One of the most sincere and grounded stars I've met.我很愿意。我们在一起有很多快乐。她是我遇见的最真诚最平易近人的明星之一
Dewald_vTonder@adamlambert Why the 'drastic' change in hairstyle...?was it overdue?为什么发型变化这么大?有点过?adamlambert Adam Lambert@Dewald_vTonder yeah needed a change. Wanted a style that was less 'done'. I can just roll outta bed with this cut.是的,我需要改变。需要一个发型不那么需要经常打理。我从床上起来,这个发型(可以直接出门)
DanielzROTFL@adamlambert Did you write. Or co-write any songs on your new album?你新专辑里面参与写歌吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@DanielzROTFL I've been co-writing on almost EVERYTHING! feels so great to be more involved this time. #luxuryoftime我已经几乎在每首歌里都参与写作了。这张专辑能参与这么多(写作)让我感觉很好。
xoTracyyyxo&@adamlambert What do you do on days when you feel insecure to feel better?当你感到不安的时候,你会做什么让自己感觉好点?adamlambert Adam Lambert@xoTracyyyxo eat吃adamlambert Adam Lambert@xoTracyyyxo j/k. Lol开玩笑的。大笑(吃货啊,你就不要掩饰了)&AdamAdamAdam3&@adamlambert Does your stylist make your outfits everyday? or just special appearances?你的造型师帮你每天设计造型吗?或者只是出席特殊场合?adamlambert Adam Lambert@AdamAdamAdam3 only special occasions. Ive been shopping and dressing myself the past few months.只是出席特殊场合的时候。过去几个月,我都是自己购物自己设计穿着。
MusicLover358@adamlambert My musical theater class is doing grease tonight...can u wish us luck?! Love you adam!我今晚的音乐剧课是表演grease。。。你能祝福我们好运吗?爱你,adam!adamlambert Adam Lambert@MusicLover358 "tell me more tell me more..."grease 台词
NOH8_Durbinator@adamlambert What do you love about ur fans?你喜欢你粉丝的什么?adamlambert Adam Lambert@NOH8_Durbinator I love my fans' passion and positive energy.我爱我粉丝的激情和正面力量
channy_lace1&@adamlambert Last show you DVR'd?你上次DVR录的秀是什么?adamlambert Adam Lambert@channy_lace1 united states of Tara. Brilliant show.united states of Tara,非常棒的秀
argeneau@adamlambert Didn't ya say in a interview you were excited about GNT in Milan coz you'd never been before? Coz Hair tour went to Milan..你是不是在一个采访里说过,你对米兰演唱会非常兴奋,因为你之情没去过米兰?但是Hair巡演不是去过米兰吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@argeneau I was speaking of the N American shows. Milan, Finland, Paris, Copenhagen, London and Amsterdam were European highlights.我是说非美国的演唱会。米兰,芬兰,巴黎,哥本哈根,伦敦以及阿姆斯特丹,都是欧洲的亮点
GrayWhoBoo&@adamlambert Do you trip a lot?你经常摔倒吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@GrayWhoBoo when I'm wearing my medges.当我穿高跟松糕鞋的时候.
Adam_TJRgirl@adamlambert If you could go back in time 100 yrs or ahead in time 100 yrs for one week, which would you choose?如果你可以回到100年前或者去到100年以后一个星期,你选什么?adamlambert Adam Lambert@Adam_TJRgirl prob ahead. It would be more unpredictable.可能是100年后。那比较不可预知。
squishfish_jess@adamlambert does sauli inspire you?Sauli 给你灵感了吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@squishfish_jess YES.是的(你用得着大写全部字母吗?-.-)
seeinstereo_@adamlambert can you share a lyric from a song you wrote for the new album?你能和我们分享新专辑里面你写的一句歌词吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@seeinstereo_ "Now I believe in more than I can see""现在我相信的比我看到的更多"
xGlitterBabyx&@adamlambert Will you ever re-hash your pre-idol songs?你会重新发行你参加美偶前的歌吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@xGlitterBabyx prob not. I want to release music that reflects where I'm currently at in my life.可能不会了。我想要发行那些更能反应我现在的生活的音乐。
Christine5850@adamlambert If you had a child who was lying on the floor throwing a tantrum, what would you do?如果你有一个孩子坐在地上发脾气,你会怎么做?adamlambert Adam Lambert@Christine5850 probably try to reason with the child and make him or her smile.可能和他讲道理,使他or 她笑起来&_CrazyLove@adamlambert CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARD NOMINATION~YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!恭喜你得到MMVA奖项提名!你应得的!adamlambert Adam Lambert@__CrazyLove thank u! So thrilled to be nominated for a Much Music award! I love Canada!!谢谢!非常高兴能得到提名!我爱加拿大!
westerosredsock@adamlambert Did you cry at the Gossip Girl finale?绯闻女孩(这季)剧终的时候,你哭了吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@westerosredsock no tears. Lol. But I have to say- Leighton Meester has really given Blair a lot more depth w her great acting.没有,大笑。但是我要说, 因为Leighton Meester 的很棒的演技给了Blair 这个角色一些深的内涵。
LoveLambert1877@adamlambert Do you like spicy food?&你喜欢辛辣食物吗?&adamlambert Adam Lambert@LoveLambert1877 love spicy.我爱吃辣
darya_ilina@adamlambert What kind of girls do you like?你喜欢什么样的女孩?adamlambert Adam Lambert@darya_ilina my favorite women are strong, confident and funny women. (gay stereotype)我最喜欢的女人类型是,坚强,自信,而且有趣(gay的品味)
brandywhitford@adamlambert Favourite male singer of 2011?2011年最喜欢的男歌手?adamlambert Adam Lambert@brandywhitford Bruno Mars is really talented. Beautiful voice and a great writer. I'm a fan. Liquor Store Blues is one of my favorites.火星非常有天分。美丽的嗓音而且非常好的写歌人。我是(他的)粉丝。Liquor Store Blues 是我喜欢的其中之一
G_Menchaca@adamlambert Have you ever struggled with not believing in yourself?你曾经为对自己不自信而困扰吗?adamlambert Adam Lambert@G_Menchaca everyday. Constant battle. But I feel like I'm on an upswing. Being in l...
阅读(2204)|
坐好慢慢看~!
人人移动客户端下载Queen Adam Lambert Stone Cold Crazy Live Montreal 7.14_高清_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 亚当兰伯特演唱会 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信