在你的心里. 那个英文错了才对,我究竟算什么我很想知道
我考虑的是 里面到底是什么
我在考虑里面究竟是什么
其他类似问题
consider的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想知道为什么选C 然后是什么时态的帮我分析一下 我觉得这2道题目很类似 After ______c____the bid,major construction began in Beijing.  A.win B.wining C.winning D.won _____c____ for the Olympic Games begins about ten years in advance.  A.Bid B._百度作业帮
我想知道为什么选C 然后是什么时态的帮我分析一下 我觉得这2道题目很类似 After ______c____the bid,major construction began in Beijing.  A.win B.wining C.winning D.won _____c____ for the Olympic Games begins about ten years in advance.  A.Bid B.To bid C.Bidding D.To be bidden
一点都不类似第一题是因为介词后面动词用ING形式第二题是动名词做主语Actress Nicole Kidman was born Honolulu,Hawaii,in 1967.Her father,an Australian,was a student in Hawaii at the time.When she was 4,the family returned to Australia,and Kidman grew up in a suburb of Sydney.  Kidman became interested in acting early on.Her first experience came_百度作业帮
Actress Nicole Kidman was born Honolulu,Hawaii,in 1967.Her father,an Australian,was a student in Hawaii at the time.When she was 4,the family returned to Australia,and Kidman grew up in a suburb of Sydney.  Kidman became interested in acting early on.Her first experience came when she was 6 years old and she played a sheep in her school's Chirtmas pageant.She trained drama and dance through her teen years.She got a couple of TV parts before she made her breakthrough:In 1985,the Australia Film Institue named her Actress of the year for her role in the TV miniseries Vietnam.She was only 17.
Actress Nicole Kidman 出生于1967年在夏威夷 檀香山,她的父亲,一个澳大利亚人,那是在夏威夷是一个学生.当她四岁时,全家返回了澳洲,Kidman在悉尼的郊区长大.Kidman 很早就对表演感兴趣.她的第一次表演经历是她六岁时在学校的圣诞节露天表演上扮演一只绵羊.她训练戏剧和舞蹈整整十年.在她有重大突破之前,她得到了一些电视奖.1985年,澳洲电影协会以她的名字命名该年为她在电视miniseries Vietnam中扮演的角色.她当时仅仅17岁.
Actress Nicole Kidman 出生于1967年在夏威夷 檀香山,她的父亲,一个澳大利亚人,那是在夏威夷是一个学生。当她四岁时,全家返回了澳洲,Kidman在悉尼的郊区长大。Kidman 很早就对表演感兴趣。她的第一次表演经历是她六岁时在学校的圣诞节露天表演上扮演一只绵羊。她训练戏剧和舞蹈整整十年。在她有重大突破之前,她得到了一些电视奖。1985年,澳洲电影协会以她的名字命名...英语翻译Certain documents are called for in a contract of sale ,and in a documentary credit if there is one ,as evidence that the goods have been dispatched and that they purport to be of the type and quality ordered .Furthermore,the documents are required both to ensure that_百度作业帮
英语翻译Certain documents are called for in a contract of sale ,and in a documentary credit if there is one ,as evidence that the goods have been dispatched and that they purport to be of the type and quality ordered .Furthermore,the documents are required both to ensure that the goods are being properly transported and in order that the buyer can claim possession of the goods when they arrive.The main shipping document is the bill of lading,which is an document signed by,or on behalf of,the master of the ship,certificating that the goods has been received on board in good order for transportation and delivery as specified in the document.Bills of lading are normally issued in sets of three and a forth copy is kept by the ship’s master.When one copy is handed over to claim possession of the goods the other copies is void.A bill of lading is a documents of title unlike an air waybill or railway consignment note,and as such is a vital document to a banker who is handling the documents and has advanced money against them or has accepted or negotiated a bill of exchange in respect of the transaction.
某些文件所要求的销售合同,并在跟单信用证,如果有一个,作为证据,证明货物已派出,他们自称是的类型和质量要求.此外,这两个文件的要求,以确保货物的正确运输和秩序,买方可以要求占有该货物到达时.主要航运文件提单,这是签署的文件,或其代表的主人船舶,认证,货物已收到船上的良好秩序的运输和交付的规定,在文件中.提单通常是在台发行三年提出副本备存的船舶的船长.当一个副本交给索赔占有该货物的其他副本是无效的.提单是一种所有权凭证与空运单或铁路运单,因此是一个重要的文件,一个银行家谁是处理文件和拥有先进的钱对他们或已接受或谈判汇票的尊重交易.
某些文件被要求销售合同和在跟单信用,如果有一个,作为证据派遣了物品,并且他们声称被定购的是类型和质量。此外,要求本文保证物品适当地被运输,并且,为了买家能要求物品的财产,当他们到达时。 The主要托运文件是提货单,是文件签署的,或者代表,船的大师,认可物品按运输的好顺序和交付在船上被接受了在本文上指定。 提货单在套通常被发布三,并且一个拷贝由ship’s大师保留。 当一个拷贝被移交给物品...那位高手能帮我翻译一下魏如萱的《 in the same space that you`re 》这首歌的歌词,_百度作业帮
那位高手能帮我翻译一下魏如萱的《 in the same space that you`re 》这首歌的歌词,
帮你大致译一下,重复的部分就略过了.歌曲:In the same space that you're in歌手:魏如萱You were so dark when we met我们初遇时你好黑暗Now you're as light as my deathbed如今你浅白如我的灵榻though you speak like a fiend你虽说话如恶魔You just sing like an angel你却歌唱如天使I'm not longing to hold我不期盼拥有I'm not craving to touch you我不渴望碰触I'm just blissful to be我只是觉得幸福in the same space that you're in能与你在同一个空间I don't know我不知道why my grace is leaving我的矜持为何渐消退I don't know我不知道what your face is meaning你的脸上是何神色Often enough I bore your aching我时常感到你的疼痛Hoping to learn that you were faking希望你只是在假装I don't know我不知道why my trace is leaving我的轨迹为何在偏离I don't know我不知道what your face is meaning你的脸上是何神色Often enough you bore my sorrow你时常感到我的伤痛Hoping to catch a tear to borrow希望接住泪滴让你借去I will be heading for your rocks我要走向你的岩石trying to melt down the hardness努力去融化那坚硬Of your soul在你的灵魂中Of your soul在你的灵魂中I was so light when we met我们初遇时我如此浅白Now I'm as dark as your deathbed如今却黑暗如你的灵榻And I will never be in the same space that you're in 而我永远不会与你在同一个空间I don't knowwhy my grace is leavingI don't knowwhat your face is meaningOften enough I bore your achingHoping to learn that you were fakingI don't knowwhy my trace is leavingI don't knowwhat your face is meaningOften enough I bore your sorrowHoping to catch a tear to borrowI will be heading for your rockstrying to melt down the hardnessOf your soulI will be heading for your rockstrying to melt down the hardnessOf your soulOf your soulOf your soul}

我要回帖

更多关于 instagram注册用户名 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信