太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有1万球迷关注
太平洋分区
视频-2015NBA季后赛官方宣传片
赛季NBA常规赛即将落下帷幕,东西部共16支球队将在季后赛中捉对厮杀。群雄逐鹿,究竟谁能夺得最后的王冠?先来季后赛官方宣传大片中感受暴风雨来临前的激情涌动。2015NBA季后赛宣传片(那些退役的球星)背景音乐是哪首歌曲?
2015NBA季后赛宣传片(那些退役的球星)背景音乐是哪首歌曲?
the nights
的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:)
其他回答 (1)
superheroes——The script
相关知识等待您来回答
篮球领域专家季后赛关于凯尔特人做的短片的背景音乐是什么名字?告诉我谢谢!_百度知道
季后赛关于凯尔特人做的短片的背景音乐是什么名字?告诉我谢谢!
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢
迈克尔·杰克逊的You are not alone
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
背景音乐的相关知识
其他4条回答
该曲发行首周就夺得了冠军宝座,该曲直到今日仍旧十分大受欢迎,成为美国音乐史上第—首一上榜就位居首位的歌曲,并且在欧洲各国音乐榜上也夺得了冠军,被普遍认为是michael jackson最杰出的作品之一you are not aloneYou Are Not Alone是流行音乐之王迈克尔·杰克逊于1995年发行的专辑『History 』中的第二支的单曲
You&Are&Not&Alone&&经典的欧美歌曲&&据说这首歌是杰克逊写给永远支持他的迈迷们的。&&在这首歌里杰克逊把迈迷们比喻成恋人。[★☆荣誉&&You&Are&Not&Alone是流行音乐之王迈克尔·杰克逊“History&”专辑中的第二支发行的单曲,一经发行便立马冲击各国音乐冠军榜首。&&该曲甚至成为美国音乐史上唯——首一上榜就居首位的歌曲,并且在英国,法国,欧洲各国音乐榜上也夺得了冠军宝座,&&发行于1995年。该曲直到今日仍旧十分大受欢迎,被认为是michael&jackson最杰出的作品之一。&&歌手:迈克尔·杰克逊&&专辑:History&&&Written&and&Composed&by&R.&Kelly.&(作词作曲为R.&Kelly.&)&&Produced&by&R.&Kelly&and&Michael&Jackson.(R.&Kelly&和&Michael&Jackson.出品)&&排行榜信息&&英国:&#1&&&美国:&#1&&英国单曲排行榜具体排名信息:&3,1,1,2,3,4,5,7,9,13,25,30,31,43,58,78,87,90,出榜&&美国单曲排行榜具体排名信息:&1,2,2,2,3,3,3,5,5,8,13,19,28,36,42,51,54,57,56,59,出榜&&英国销量:605,000&&德国:#1&法国:&#1&意大利:&#1&澳大利亚:&#2&&作为《HIStory》专辑中第二支发行的单曲,&“You&Are&Not&Alone”,于95年8月进行了世界范围内的发行。在英国,该曲首周进榜成绩为&#3,隔周上位&#1&并在冠军位置上停留2周,在前5名停留了7周,在75名停留了15周,最终成为Michael在英国单曲榜上第三支停驻榜单时间最长的单曲。该曲在英国取得了超过400,000张的金唱片认证并取代“Heal&the&World”成为Michael自己90年代在英国第二成功的单曲。“Your&Are&Not&Alone”的巨大成功将专辑《HIStory》重新拉入前10名。&&&在美国,该曲打破了“Billboard”历史上一系列的纪录。它成为美国单曲榜上第一支首周进榜即勇夺冠军的单曲,此外也是R&B单曲榜的首周冠军。该曲在Hot&100&单曲榜上的冠军位置停留1周但在R&B单曲榜的上保持了4周冠军。电台点播率极为卓越,在&Hot&100电台点播榜上最高排名为&R&B电台榜则是7周的冠军。销量方面极为强劲。Hot&100销量榜最高排名#2&,R&B&销量榜最高排名#1,Maxi&Single销量榜排名&#3&。最终该曲获得白金认证,售出100万张单曲。&&该曲取得了世界范围内的成功。在新西兰,爱尔兰,法国和瑞士以及欧洲榜(在冠军位置上停留6周并总共在榜上停留了24周)都是冠军★☆现场&&“You&Are&Not&Alone”曾有过多次现场表演,其中包括95年MTV颁奖典礼,96灵魂音乐奖颁奖典礼以及1999年在德国和韩国的“What&More&Can&I&Give”的慈善演唱会上的表演。最普遍的应该算是“HIStory”的巡演。虽然该曲不是&100%的现场演唱,但歌曲的最后部分却总是现场发挥的。★☆歌词&&Another&day&has&gone&&&I'm&still&all&alone&&&How&could&this&be&&&You're&not&here&with&me&&&You&never&said&goodbye&&&Someone&tell&me&why&&&Did&you&have&to&go&&&And&leave&my&world&so&cold&&&Everyday&I&sit&and&ask&myself&&&How&did&love&slip&away&&&Something&whispers&in&my&ear&and&says&&&That&you&are&not&alone&&For&I&am&here&with&you&&&Though&you're&far&away&&&I&am&here&to&stay&&&But&you&are&not&alone&&&For&I&am&here&with&you&&&Though&we're&far&apart&&&You're&always&in&my&heart&&&But&you&are&not&alone&&&'Lone,&'&lone&&&Why,&'lone&&&Just&the&other&night&&&I&thought&I&heard&you&cry&&&Asking&me&to&come&&&And&hold&you&in&my&arms&&&I&can&hear&your&prayers&&&Your&burdens&I&will&bear&&&But&first&I&need&your&hand&&&Then&forever&can&begin&&&Everyday&I&sit&and&ask&myself&&&How&did&love&slip&away&&&Something&whispers&in&my&ear&and&says&&&That&you&are&not&alone&&&For&I&am&here&with&you&&&Though&you're&far&away&&&I&am&here&to&stay&&&For&you&are&not&alone&&&I&am&here&with&you&&&Though&we're&far&apart&&&You're&always&in&my&heart&&&For&you&are&not&alone&&&Oh...&&Whisper&three&words&and&I'll&come&runnin'&&&Fly...&&And&girl&you&know&that&I'll&be&there&&&I'll&be&there&&&You&are&not&alone&&&I&am&here&with&you&&&Though&you're&far&away&&&I&am&here&to&stay&&&You&are&not&alone&&&I&am&here&with&you&&&Though&we're&far&apart&&&You're&always&in&my&heart&&&You&are&not&alone(You&are&not&alone)&&For&I&am&here&with&you(I&am&here&with&you)&&&Though&you're&far&away(Though&you're&far&away)&&I&am&here&to&stay(And&you&with&me)&&&For&you&are&not&alone(You're&always)&&In&my&heart.....For&I&am&here&with&you&&&Heart.....Though&we're&far&apart&&&Heart.....You're&always&in&my&heart&&&For&you&are&not&alone&&&Not&alone&&You&are&not&alone,&you&are&not&alone...&&You&just&reach&for&me&girl&&In&the&morning&in&the&evening&&Not&alone,&not&alone&&And&you&with&me,&not&alone&&Oh,&together,&together
The sun home 111-102 victory over the SAN Antonio spurs, take second-round series opener, grant hill appearances in July 31 minutes only two had seven points and six rebounds, four assists, content of its contribution to the hill dedication, he can reflect the data is the sun tranquilizer.&Blade has conquered,&, which can be used to describe the sun today offensive production, especially the Steve Nash. But when the germination of materialism, the relationship with the blade and the blade and expounded the relationship between a result, if &no blade, no blade?& Today's game just can use this concept to summarize, if not in the hill, not his defense in the last minute, will have the sun finally introduces the scenery win? ,NHL JThe first section, Nash 17 other players score than the sun more comprehensive, Step in the second quarter, hill is still only three points, half the 1-3 is his overall performance of the projection, the percentage is 2-7, is the starting lineup removed only made eight minutes of Jason Collins, shooting only - less than 5 into players. The writer think,cheap MLB jerseys, can not only make the hill of the hind legs, instead of drag in more critical moment manifests its value.First is the fourth quarter 3 minutes, the key performance. Only seven points, but the sun is to the spurs lead only three points out, with a very beautiful singles. When the spurs offensive, amare stoudemire scored defensive rebound fast attack, old hill unexpectedly, in charge at first before plotters - Keith bogans, use agile feints fouled made two free throws, for the sun will be sent to expand the five points and stability will live.The largest is the evidence of the attack. The first section 31 points in the second quarter, down to 26 points in the third quarter, with 28 points in the fourth quarter, down to 26 points, again from such or look, the sun on offense has been in decline in spiral. This is the normal rules, SAN Antonio to defending, so in the whole game, high hit the sun is no exception. At this time, the sun would need to solve task on the defensive end, especially in the second half of the scoring halve Steve Nash, how to drop points in his opponent, under the situation of natural ShengFuShou became inhibition. But the defensive end, exactly is hill spurs.The spurs starter Richard Jefferson small forward only get five points, his lack of aggressive attack, let their basic right sun threat. Is George hill, Tony parker and manu ginobili is composed of the perimeter of the largest fanya kaplan become risk, but in different time is the hill is responsible for the defense. Especially the namesake George (hill), (grant hill) in the first quarter of the fourth quarter and key moments in key said benitez blockade, George nine shots in the two 3-pointers, 5 0 for only scored nine points in the performance of the medal, hill.Before the game, with the largest lesson learned at pg pentalogy is defensive, Nash defense, and have the advantages of dislocation face andrei miller. At first, the sun without first arrange doubled-teamed miller, who stay more didn't arrange to not only in the miller, miller offense, but at a cost ravaged Steve Nash's energy, this also is the loss of time. But this scene degrees in SAN Antonio, George, parker at point guard Steve Nash has advantage position with dislocation, so most of the time the sun is to arrange and transposition defensive double-teams. In the second quarter, while parker scored 7 points substitute, but the sun quickly in the hill, and can be seen as against the SAN Antonio spurs guard by the time should break. ,discount MLBThe spurs will also meet outside the breakthrough in today's double parker and manucho has let the demons clap door, this brothers-in-arms on the hill will be proved the important task. As the team is the best perimeter defender, hill in the series on the defensive end need to play a leading role, can be reduced to a great extent in the perimeter threat. The spurs ,The knight jerseys still is a person'Dallas series loss to the SAN Antonio spurs, just outside the ends are completely on the offensive end, the weak calf problem of cloud is good, but the defense depends on the veteran. Only sighs, but nearly sunset infinite twilight, old hill is not easy.
附上视频地址。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 2015nba季后赛 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信