受教育培训经历:
起始年月 终止年月 学校(机构) 专 业 获得证书 证书编号
2007-09 2011-07 西安建筑科技大学信息与控制工程学院 自动化(智能楼宇方向) 工学学士
 语言能力
外语: 英语 优秀
其它外语能力: 托福英语六级初级法语
国语水平: 精通 粤语水平: 精通
 工作能力及其他专长
工作经历1. 0.8 实习,武汉钢铁(集团)公司 1)学习和监控轧钢控制系统,在控制室发现并调整谐波干扰2)在电气修造厂动手检查修理电机,参与转子的绕线2 .2008 担任学生会学习部副部长1)独立设计举办英语知识竞赛,获得了得到同学们的喜爱和院领导的充分肯定2)邀请资深IT业内人开展大学生职业规划讲座,许多同学表示获益良多3. 2007 担任自动化0701副班长带领我班拿到优秀班集体英语:CET-4,CET-6,TOEFL-iBT94,GRE全国计算机等级二级,Microsoft office、CAD、Matlab、C语言、汇编语言、PLC编程。能流利用英语进行听、说、读、写,流利的普通话、广东话;初级法语。
 详细个人自传
所修相关课程:建筑电气设计、综合布线、电子电力技术、建筑概论、建筑工程制图、安全与消防工程、计算机网络与通信、建筑环境与设备、CAD、建筑电气智能化可到职日期:
 个人联系方式
通讯地址:
联系电话:
家庭电话:
手  机:
QQ号码:
电子邮件:
个人主页:
本文由权威的&http://www.首发,转载请注明出处!
上一篇: 下一篇:
个人简历模板网 &个人求职简历填写表填写,个人,简历,求职简历,个人简历,简历表格,填写求职,求职表,..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
个人求职简历填写表
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口第四辑:对外交流、个人简历1_简历技巧
第四辑:对外交流、个人简历
&&&&来源:简历技巧
  高考备考“经典写作”之分类突破讲座  第四辑:对外交流、个人简历  ◆  NMET 1996 No. 1  你是李华,申请到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇短文,介绍自己的基本情况。 My name is Li Hua. I was born in Dalian, Liaoning province in February 1977. I started school in 1984 when I was seven. I studied in Guangming Primary School from 1984 to 1990. After that I went to No.62 Middle School of Dalian and graduated this summer. The main subjects I studied at school included Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry and computer.I like English and computer best and I am very good at them. Last year I won first prize in the school computer competition. In my spare time I enjoy listening to popular music and collecting stamps. My favourite sports are swimming in summer and skating in winter.  ◆ No. 2  假设你是一名高中男生,名叫李华,自认为符合奥运会青岛帆船委员会志愿者的条件,请用英语写一封自荐信。附志愿者招聘主要条件:  1. 姓名,性别,身体健康, 2008年满18周岁;  2. 英语较好,可以用英语进行交流;  3. 乐于助人,有奉献精神;  4. 到时能连续服务15天;  5. 愿意参加必要的培训;服从奥帆委的管理。  要求:1. 字数100左右;  2. 参考词汇:奉献精神  青岛奥帆委 OSCQ (= the Olympic Sailing Committee of Qingdao)  Dear Sir or Madam,  I’m very glad to read your advertisement for the Olympic volunteers for 2008. Having read your terms, I think I’m qualified for the job. I’m Li Hua, a healthy high school boy. By the year 2008, I will be over 18. Good at spoken English, I can communicate with foreigners freely. I’m always ready to help others and full of spirit of devotion. To do the work well as a volunteer, I’m willing to receive any necessary training, and will do whatever the OSCQ requires to. I’m sure, by then, I will be able to offer a 15-day service continuously. Believe me, I’ll make full preparations and will be an excellent  volunteer.  Looking forward to your permission.  1  Yours,  Li Hua  ◆ 假如你叫李华,正在向英国剑桥大学(Cambridge University)提出入学申请。在校方需要的相关材料中,你要准备一份个人简历。现在,请你根据下列信息,写一份自传体(autobiography)的个人简历。  1.在杭州第一中学读书,今年六月;  2.父母在本地经营一家小旅行社,暑假我也会在那儿帮忙;  3.高一时搬家,就读于一所新学校,结识了许多朋友;  4.喜欢音乐,也参加了校体操队;  5.开始思考将来的发展,想成为一个翻译人才;  6.为提高语言水平,想去剑桥学习。  注意:1.开头部分已写好,只需接着写。  2.可适当增加细节,使所写文字连贯。  3.词数:100120。  My name is Li Hua. All of my life I have lived in Hangzhou. I was born here seventeen years ago.  I am a senior middle school student in Hangzhou No. 1 Middle School and will graduate in June this year. My parents own and work a small travel agency here. I also work there during my summer vacation.  During my first year in senior middle school, our family moved into a new neighbourhood. I liked my new school, and I made a lot of friends there. I became interested in music and also joined the gymnastics team of our school.  Now I am beginning to think more and more about my future. I would like to be a translator. To do that I will have to study in your university to improve my language skills. I am looking forward to the future.  ◆  写信向友人介绍作家鲁迅。  魏明的美国朋友杰克开始学习中国文学,来信询问鲁迅其人及作品。魏明回信介绍鲁迅:  1.鲁迅是著名的中国作家。他不仅是作家,思想家,而且还是中国现代文学的开创者。  2.他的小说被译成多种文字,并被制成电影,如《阿Q正传》、《祝福》这两部影片深刻地揭露了旧社会。毛主席对他有高度评价。他的一些作品还被选入了中学和大学课本。  3.认为读鲁迅作品对他很有益处。  参考词汇:创始人:Founder 中国文学:Chinese Literature  阿Q正传:The True Story AH Q 祝福:The New Year’s Sacrifice  Dear Jack,  I was very glad to receive your letter on the tenth of February. You ask me something about Lu Xun and his works since you began to study Chinese literature. Now let me tell 2  you something about him. Lu Xun was a well-known Chinese writer, he was not only a writer, a thinker, and translator, but also a founder of modern Chinese literature. His novels have been put into many languages and some of the novels have been made into films, such as The True Story of AH Q and The New Year’s Sacrifice which expose sharply the old society. The late Chairman Mao spoke highly of him. Some of his novels have been collected in high school and college textbooks. Since you are learning Chinese literature, I think reading Lu Xun’s novels will benefit a lot.  Yours  Wei Ming  ◆ 假如你是王林, 李明是你的好友, 他对布朗先生的公司感兴趣,打算到该公司谋职(apply for a position)。请根据下面李明的简历表,用英语为他写一封推荐信。  I’d like to introduce my friend to you, Mr. Li Ming, who is going to apply for a position with your firm. He graduated from college three years ago and since then he has worked as a lawyer. He is good at English and knows some Japanese and German. He works hard and is careful in everything he does. He is honest, kind and easy to get on with. He was born on August 21st, 1980 in Qidong, Jiangsu Province, China. He is married and lives at No 148 Renmin Road, Qidong city. His telephone number is  0. He shows great interest in your firm. If he is accepted, he will do his best. I’m sure he will be fit for the position. I’m looking forward to your early reply.  Yours,  Wang Lin  No. 6  1.层次要清楚,条理性要强; 2.字数在100~140字。  Li Gang, a boy student of 21,is now studying in the English Department of Beijing 3  Foreign Languages University. He likes sports and games, singing and dancing, and can speak English fluently. As a League secretary, he is highly spoken of by the teachers and students and regarded as an outstanding student with great ability.  Li Gang is from Shandong Province. His parents are both teachers. They are dearly loved and respected by the students for their wonderful teaching work. Li Gangs elder sister, a famous doctor, works in a big hospital.  Li Gang has made up his mind to be a good translator after graduation and serve “the four modernizations”of our country.  假使你叫李华,是高一学生,你所在学校和美国California州一所中学实施互派“exchange students”的友好合作项目,你家被定为“host family”,一个名叫John Stephenson的将在你家住三年。现在,请根据下面的提示,以李华的名义给John Stephenson发一封e-mail,告诉他有关情况。  提示:1、得知他的到来全家人非常高兴。父母已为他准备好了一个房间,既可作卧室也可作书房。  2、你们可以一起上学、锻炼身体、上网、参观访问,还可以互相学彼此的语言等。  3、相信你们将对彼此的国家和人民有更多的了解,会一起度过一段美好的时光。  No. 8  假定你是李平,有一位美国朋友Steve托你在北京找工作。当你看到《中国日报》(China Daily )上刊登了一则招聘启事的时候。你认为很合适。请你用英文写一封短信(词数90120),用Email(开头和结尾已给)发给Steve , 告知此事。广告原文如下:  4  ◆ No. 9  假定你叫李平,寒假欲赴美国。你写信通过你的美国朋友Smith,告诉他你的行期及航班,嘱咐他到洛杉矶杨接你。  行期:2月2日 10:30AM  航班:NW 1805  第一站:Defroif,停留三小时  终点站:Los Angeles Airport  总行程:约18小时  注意:信的开头已给出,内容可以适当增减。词数100左右。  ◆ No. 10  假设你的英文名为Jack,是英国诺丁汉大学的中国留学生。你负责为在该校就读的32名中国学生筹划圣诞节期间的苏格兰之行,为期7天,请你给诺丁汉的STA(Students’ Travel Agency)经理Phil发一封电子邮件,联系有关事宜。要点如下:  (1)希望能够派车接送;  (2)需要一名说标准英语,并非常熟悉苏格兰的导游;  (3)请求告知旅行日程及就餐、旅馆、费用等情况;  (4)你的联系方式:电子邮箱地址:.cn或电话号码: 注意:参考词汇:旅馆住宿旅行日程安排长途客车coach  5  ◆ 假如有一批澳大利亚中学生在京旅游,住在北京饭店,请用英语为他们拟一个参观颐和园的口头通知, 内容要点如下:  1.参观时间: 五月四日,星期三  2.颐和园简介: 它是中国最大的保存最完好的皇家园林, 风景优美, 甚是迷人, 有山有水, 有皇家建筑和画廊。  3.活动安排: 上午自由参观, 中午在快餐馆吃午饭, 下午5:30返回宾馆。  4.集合时间: 星期三早上6:10, 汽车6:30开, 行驶45分钟。  5.集合地点: 宾馆大门口。  ◆ No. 12  假设你是张华。现有一批外宾来你的家乡做投资考察,你作为接待外宾的一员,在带领外宾参观前请先按以下要点向他们介绍你家乡的变化。  要点:  1、城市的东部和南部已经开发完毕,西部正等待开发。  2、政府已经修建多条高速公路;通往上海、北京的铁路年底也即将竣工。  3、退耕还林,防治污染以保护环境。  4、高薪聘用各类专家、技术人员共同开发资源。  ◆ No. 13  假定你是李明,去年时期曾赴美国加州帕萨迪那市的一所中学进行短期参观访向,住在Peter家。今年寒假  注意:1 6  January 26th , 2007  Hi ! It’s Li Ming here .  Glad to learn you’re coming to Beijing , China .  I believe we will have much fun together .  WELL , SEE YA SOON. BYE ! ? Li Ming  内容要点:1.接机、家宴;2.游览长城、市区及购物;3.欣赏新年音乐会;4.希望共渡春节  ◆ No. 14  假设你是李华,寒假期间你准备和家人去香港迪斯尼乐园游玩。你想了解有关订票方面的具体情况,例如:可否在网上订票?团体购票是否可以打折?可否因故取消订票?你在互联网上查到了一份门票价格表(见下表),但还有些具体信息不明确。请给迪斯尼乐园发一封信,询问有关情况。  参考词汇:取消cancel 折扣 discount 要求:词数100左右;可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。注意:信的开头与结尾已给出。  7  ◆ No. 15  假如你是李华。去年夏天,你在一家国际中学生夏令营帮忙,收获颇多。今年,你想邀请你的好友Jane一起为夏令营工作。请你根据该夏令营的招聘广告及所给内容要点写一封信,说服Jane和你一同参加。开头已为你写好。(字数120词左右)  Dear Jane ,  I have already told you about the job I did last summer in the International Camp for children , do you remember ? And this year they are looking for people for the same job so I …  ◆ 假定你是李华,有一位美国朋友Smith托你在北京找工作。你看到21世纪英文报(“21 st Century”)上刊载了一则招聘启事,认为对他很合适。请用英文写一封信,用e-mail发给Smith,告知此事。广告原文如下:  8  2.介绍须包括所有内容,但不要逐条译成英语。  3.报导的长度为100字左右。  ◆ 假定你叫张平,寒假欲赴美国。你写信通过你的美国朋友Smith,告诉他你的行期及航班,嘱咐他到洛杉矶杨接你。  行期:2月2日 10:30AM  航班:NW 1805  第一站:Defroif,停留三小时  终点站:Los Angeles Airport  总行程:约18小时  注意:信的开头已给出,内容可以适当增减。词数100左右。  ◆  No. 19  假设你是李华。你在澳大利亚笔友John计划在2月18日至24日来北京旅游,希望你帮他安排住处和活动内容,请根据以下内容给他回一封100词左右的信。信的开头及结尾已为你写好。  1.可以住你家,你哥哥恰好此期间外出。  2.主要活动内容:长城(一天),北海公园和你的学校(一天),故宫和天安门(一天),购物或做其他(一天)。  3.可去机场迎接,希望告知抵达的时间和航班。  参考词汇:颐和园the Summer Palace  故宫the Forbidden City  9  ◆ 假如你叫李华,是长沙市某中学学生。最近你校在为一批来自英国的学生征询住宿家庭,你有意申请。请根据下表提供的信息用英语给校长写封信,说明你的理由。  申请理由:  注意:  1.文章必须包括所有要点。  2.词数:100左右。信的开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。  10  参考范文◆No. 7 假使你叫李华,是高一学生,你所在学校和美国California州一所中学实施互派“exchange students”的友好合作项目,你家被定为“host family”,一个名叫John Stephenson的将在你家住三年。现在,请根据下面的提示,以李华的名义给John Stephenson发一封e-mail,告诉他有关情况。  提示:1、得知他的到来全家人非常高兴。父母已为他准备好了一个房间,既可作卧室也可作书房。  2、你们可以一起上学、锻炼身体、上网、参观访问,还可以互相学彼此的语言等。  3、相信你们将对彼此的国家和人民有更多的了解,会一起度过一段美好的时光。 Dear John:  How happy my family are when we know you’ll stay with us for 3 years! My parents have already prepared a room with thins you need for you. It ean serve both as a bed room and a study ad well. We will be able to share such a lot of pleasant hours as going to school, taking exercises, surfing on the Internet and visiting places together. What’s exciting and interesting is that we can exchange language lessons, with you teaching me English, and me teaching you Chinese! I’m sure that we will be able to know each other’s country and people better, and that we will have a very happy time together!  Looking forward to seeing you!  Yours  Li Hua  假定你是李平,有一位美国朋友Steve托你在北京找工作。当你看到《中国日报》(China Daily )上刊登了一则招聘启事的时候。你认为很合适。请你用英文写一封短信(词数90120),用Email(开头和结尾已给)发给Steve , 告知此事。广告原文如下:  Hi , Steve ,  I read an advertisement in today’s China Daily , which says the Beijing Ladder Information Company Ltd . is running an English course . They need native speakers of English for teaching children and adults They prefer a university degree in education or other related fields . Foreign expert certification is also required . I think you are the proper person they want .  If you are interested , please call or write to the company . The telephone number is : 19433 , and their E-mail address is : .  Good luck ,  Li ping  假定你叫李平,寒假欲赴美国。你写信通过你的美国朋友Smith,告诉他你的行期及航班,嘱咐他到洛杉矶杨接你。  行期:2月2日 10:30AM  航班:NW 1805  ◆No. 8◆No. 9  11  第一站:Defroif,停留三小时  终点站:Los Angeles Airport  总行程:约18小时  注意:信的开头已给出,内容可以适当增减。词数100左右。  Dear Smith, Jan. 20th  Dear Smith, Jane, 20th  I have got my plane ticket this morning. Ill take Flight NW 1805 to the U.S.A. on Feb. 2nd.The plane takes off at 10:30 am, from Beijing Airport. The first stop in Detroit and there Ill have to stay about 3 hours. And then it continues its flight and arrives at Los Angeles. I am told the whole journey will last some 18 hours. Will you be kind enough to meet me at the Airport when I arrive at Los Angeles?  Thank you  Best wishes.  Yours,  Li Ping ◆No. 10假设你的英文名为Jack,是英国诺丁汉大学的中国留学生。你负责为在该校就读  Agency)经理Phil发一封电子邮件,联系有关事宜。要点如下:  (1)希望能够派车接送;  (2)需要一名说标准英语,并非常熟悉苏格兰的导游;  (3)请求告知旅行日程及就餐、旅馆、费用等情况;  (4)你的联系方式:电子邮箱地址:.cn或电话号码:  的32名中国学生筹划圣诞节期间的苏格兰之行,为期7天,请你给诺丁汉的STA(Students’ Travel 12  Hi, Phil,  I’d like you to organize a trip to Scotland for us. I have here a group of 32 Chinese students studying in Nottingham University, who want to go on a seven-day tour during the Christmas days. I hope we can have a coach which will take us to Scotland and then bring us back to Nottingham. We also need a guide who speaks standard English and knows Scotland well. I would be very grateful if you can work out an itinerary as soon as possible and tell me about our accommodation, meals as well as how much each of us has to pay. If you have any information, please either email me or call me at .  Looking forward to your early reply.  Yours Truly.  Jack  ◆No. 11假如有一批澳大利亚中学生在京旅游,住在北京饭店,请用英语为他们拟一个参观颐和园的口头通知, 内容要点如下:  1.参观时间: 五月四日,星期三  2.颐和园简介: 它是中国最大的保存最完好的皇家园林, 风景优美, 甚是迷人, 有山有水, 有皇家建筑和画廊。  3.活动安排: 上午自由参观, 中午在快餐馆吃午饭, 下午5:30返回宾馆。  4.集合时间: 星期三早上6:10, 汽车6:30开, 行驶45分钟。  5.集合地点: 宾馆大门口。  May I have your attention?We will visit the summer Palace on Wednesday, May 4. The Summer Palace is the largest well-kept royal park in China. In the park there is water and man-piled hills. There are some royal buildings and a gallery, too. I am sure you will be struck by its beautiful scenery. In the morning we will be free to visit the different places of the Palace and then we will have lunch in the fast-food restaurant. We will get back to the hotel at half five. Please gather at the hotel gate at 6:10 on Wednesday morning. The buses will start at 6:30. It will take us about 45 minutes to get there. Please be on time. Thank you.  ◆No. 12假设你是张华。现有一批外宾来你的家乡做投资考察,你作为接待外宾的一员,在带领外宾参观前请先按以下要点向他们介绍你家乡的变化。  要点:  1、城市的东部和南部已经开发完毕,西部正等待开发。  2、政府已经修建多条高速公路;通往上海、北京的铁路年底也即将竣工。  3、退耕还林,防治污染以保护环境。  4、高薪聘用各类专家、技术人员共同开发资源。  Ladies and gentlemen,  I’m very glad to meet you here .I’m Zhang Hua .First of all let me introduce my hometown 13  to you .  In the past few years,great changes have taken place in my homctown railways The  government has finished developing the eastern and southem parts of the city And the westem part is to be developed in the near future :Several highways have been built the railways to Shanghai and Beijing are to open to traffic by the end of this year, so the transportation is very convenient .To protect nature, the farmlands on the hills haye been returned to forest .To improve the development of our city ,all kinds of experts and skilled worker are employed with high pay working in our city to exploit natural resources jointly and make full use of them We have every reason to beliveve that our city will surely be richer and stronger Welcome to our city and invest here.  ◆No. 13假定你是李明,去年时期曾赴美国加州帕萨迪那市的一所中学进行短期参观访向,住在  Peter  January 26th , 2007  Hi ! It  ’  s Li Ming here .  Glad to learn you  ’  re coming to Beijing , China .  I believe we will have much fun together .  WELL , SEE YA SOON. BYE ! ? Li Ming  内容要点:1.接机、家宴;2.游览长城、市区及购物;3.欣赏新年音乐会;4.希望共渡春节  January 26th, 2007  Hi! It’s Li Ming here again.  Glad to learn you’re coming to Beijing in a couple of days. My family and I are looking forward to your visit and we are so glad you can stay with us while you are in Beijing. We have got everything ready for you so as to make you feel at home.  On the day you arrive, my father and I will meet you at the airport and in the evening we will have a nice dinner party at home, I’m sure you will like all the delicious Chinese food.  During the following days, I will show you around many places of interest in Beijing, including the Great Wall, which is regarded as one of the seven wonders of the world. We will spend some time touring around downtown Beijing, such as Wangfujing, Xidan and Qianmen, where you can do some shopping if you like. Of course, as it is the largest one in the world, Tian’anmen Square is a scenic spot we can’t miss. Another exciting moment we will share is going to the 2007 New Year Concert given by China National Traditional Orchestra, which is held at famous Vienna Golden Hall, Austria during the Chinese Spring Festival every year.  The Spring festival, like the carnivals in western countries, is a special joyous/joyful occasion of celebration for Chinese as well as other many Asians. If you can stay in Beijing long enough, you will be able to share the pleasure of it with us.  I believe we will have much fun together. WELL, SEE YA SON, BYR! Li Ming  14  ◆No. 14假设你是李华,寒假期间你准备和家人去香港迪斯尼乐园游玩。你想了解有关订票方面的具体情况,例如:可否在网上订票?团体购票是否可以打折?可否因故取消订票?你在互联网上查到了一份门票价格表(见下表),但还有些具体信息不明确。请给迪斯尼乐园发一封信,询问有关情况。  参考词汇:取消cancel 折扣 discount 要求:词数100左右;可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。注意:信的开头与结尾已给出。  Dear Sir / Madam  My family are planning a visit to Hong Kong Disneyland this winter vacation. I’ve got some information about the ticket prices on the Internet and now I’m writing for some detailed information.  I wonder whether children under 3 need to pay for a ticket and what is the difference between a peak day ticket and a special day ticket. Is it possible for us to get a discount if we buy tickets as a group? Can we book tickets through the Internet? Besides, I’d like to know if we are allowed to cancel our ticket bookings if we cannot make the trip for personal reasons.  I am looking forward to your reply  Yours,  Li Hua  ◆No. 15假如你是李华。去年夏天,你在一家国际中学生夏令营帮忙,收获颇多。今年,你想邀请你的好友Jane一起为夏令营工作。请你根据该夏令营的招聘广告及所给内容要点写一封信,说服Jane和你一同参加。开头已为你写好。(字数120词左右)  I have already told you about the job I did last summer in the International Camp for children , do you remember ? And this year they are looking for people for the same job so I have thought about you . Why don’t we do it together ?  You will work with children between 8 and 12 and will help with the outdoor activities , sports competition and children’s games . The camp is situated in a wood , close to a river . It is such a beautiful place ! Everybody sleeps in tents , it is very exciting . We have only 5 hours’ work a day so it gives us enough free time to visit the area and do some sport activities on our own . As well as the accommodation , the food is free . It is not wonderful , but it is not the most important .  (The contact with children , the feeling of freedom , the sense of responsibility and the life in the nature make 15  from this camp an unforgettable experience.)  Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in it , but don’t hesitate too much , it is worth !  I am looking forward to hearing from you soon .  Yours  Li Hua  ◆No. 16  假定你是李华,有一位美国朋友Smith托你在北京找工作。你看到21世纪英文报(“21 st Century”)上刊载  2.介绍须包括所有内容,但不要逐条译成英语。  3.报导的长度为100字左右。  Dear Smith,  Dear Smith:  I know you want to find a job in Beijing. I read an advertisement in today’s “21st Century”, teachers an English paper here. A Beijing Ladder Information Company is running a school. So they need native-speaker English teaches. What they prefer is a university degree in education or other related fields, which you have. And a foreign expert certification is also required. I think you are the right person they want.  If you are interested, please directly call or write to the company. They telephone number is 86-10-, and their e-mail address is: liecbj @   Good luck,  Li Hua  Zhang Ping  假设你是李华。你在澳大利亚笔友John计划在2月18日至24日来北京旅游,希望你帮他安排住处和活动内容,请根据以下内容给他回一封100词左右的信。信的开头及结尾已为你写好。  1.可以住你家,你哥哥恰好此期间外出。  2.主要活动内容:长城(一天),北海公园和你的学校(一天),故宫和天安门(一天),购物或做其他(一天)。  3.可去机场迎接,希望告知抵达的时间和航班。  参考词汇:颐和园the Summer Palace 故宫the Forbidden City  Dear John,  I’  Dear John, ◆No. 19  I’m so glad to know that you are coming to Beijing. It so happens that my brother will be away on business 16  through 18 24, so you can stay with us if you like. I’ve made a 5 day schedule for you: the Great Wall(on 18, Day 1), Beihai Park and my school(Day 2), the Summer Palace(Day 3), the Forbidden City and the Tian’ anmen Square(Day 4). Nothing special is planned for Day5. You can do some shopping or something else. Please tell me the date of your arrival and your flight number so I can meet you at the airport.  I’m looking forward to seeing you in Beijing.  ◆No. 20  假如你叫李华,你和笔友  Jane互寄了全家的合影。Jane看了合影后来信问为什么你没有兄弟姐妹。请用英语  假如你叫李华,是长沙市某中学学生。最近你校在为一批来自英国的学生征询住宿家庭,你有意申请。请根据下表提供的信息用英语给校长写封信,说明你的理由。  注意:  1.文章必须包括所有要点。  2.词数:100左右。信的开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。 Dear sir,  I’  Dear sir,  I’m writing to request a valuable chance to be one of the host families of the British students.  We have a large and clean house, which lies in a beautiful area of the city. I’m good at English and my parents are both professors of English, so I’m sure we won’t have any difficulty communicating with English speakers. My father is an excellent driver and we will be very glad to show foreign students around some nearby places of interest in our own car. Last month we received two American students. We had a great time. Besides, my mother cooks well, so the students will be able to enjoy delicious Chinese food. I would greatly appreciate it if I could have the chance to make friends with them.  Looking forward to your reply.  Yours  Li Hua &
与第四辑:对外交流、个人简历相关的文章
相关内容推荐:}

我要回帖

更多关于 金星个人资料 简历 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信