为您推荐:
篮球公园的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求音乐,cctv5的篮球公园里的什么什么系列中放的那些英文歌曲名_百度知道
求音乐,cctv5的篮球公园里的什么什么系列中放的那些英文歌曲名
我有更好的答案
f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=I+m+yours++++jason+mraz&lm=0希望能帮到你.baidu://mp3:/m.baidu://mp3好像是是jason mraz的I&#39.com/m
有木有更多的
抱歉,别的真不知道了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
篮球公园的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻求 CCTV5 近期篮球公园里的一首英文歌曲_百度知道
寻求 CCTV5 近期篮球公园里的一首英文歌曲
我是在7月底无意间在这个栏目听到的,不知道歌名Gad (Get) ga ga
是歌里主要的一句吧,可能听错了,但节奏就是这样的
我有更好的答案
中华人民共和国国歌选我。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。,么错的。。。。
火箭队队歌——rocket
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
篮球公园的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中央五篮球公园2015年六月十二日节目中快结束总决赛五佳球之前的一首英文的歌曲名字是什么?_百度知道
中央五篮球公园2015年六月十二日节目中快结束总决赛五佳球之前的一首英文的歌曲名字是什么?
re takingWe're dying thereAnd it shows that we must heed insteadWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's start givingBut there's start givingBut there's a time when we must love them allAnd it seems that life it don'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's true we's start givingBut there's start givingBut there're taking our own livesIt're takingWe're takingWe'd be there and I't make love at allBut if you's a chance we's a chance we are takingWe are taking our own livesIt're takingWe're taking our own livesIt're taking our own livesIt's right in this lineCause there's a chance we's start givingBut there's true we't do thatWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meNo there's start givingBut there&#39We Are The World (Demo) - Michael JacksonThere is a time when we should heed a certain callCause the world it seems it're takingWe'll make a brighter day just you and meGive in your heart and you will see that someone caresCause you know that they can feed them allThan I read the paper and it said that you's a chance we're taking our own livesIt's true we's a chance for taking in needing our own livesIt seems we need nothing at allI used to feel that I should give away my heartAnd it shows that fear of needing themThen I read the headlines and it said they'll love you more and moreIt seems in life I didn're taking our own livesIt've been deniedAnd it shows the second we will callWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's a chance we's a chance we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let're taking our own livesIt's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's a chance we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let're takingWe's true we's true we&#39
不对吧,是一个mv里面的,新歌,歌词里面还有go go go呢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
篮球公园的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中央5套的“篮球公园”节目结束时放的歌曲叫什么?_百度知道
中央5套的“篮球公园”节目结束时放的歌曲叫什么?
提问者采纳
估计你要的是green day的&wake me up when September Ends
第一句就是 summer has come and passed,加入到篮球公园的时候还重复的在放诺维茨基的那个投篮