系统自动出价,下标前请查看详细资讯
最高出价者:无
开始时间: 14:33:10(中国)
结束时间: 14:33:10(中国)
商品备注品牌: Cannondale
地面运输方式:Standard Shipping from outside US
费用:USD129.0
最小-最大花费天数:天-天
&div style="text-align:center"&&img src="/sw/java.gif" border="0"&&br&&table align="center"&&tr&&td height="28px" valign="middle" align="center"&&font face="arial" size="2"&&b&&a href="/bmw7236" target="_blank"&bmw7236 store&/a&&/b&&/font&&/td&&td&&a style="text-decoration:none" href="/bmw7236" target="_blank"&&img src="/sw/thumbgallery.gif" border="0"&&/a&&/td&&/tr&&/table&&/div&
&img src="/web/aswCredit.gif" border="0"&&br&&a href="/?how=scLnk0" target="_blank"&&img src="/images/sc1line0.gif" border="0"&&/a&
New Cannondale Trail SL5 Mountain bike MTB frame SL
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING by EMS express airmail !includes Tracking number!!New Cannondale Trail SL5 frame Feature the S.A.V.E (Synapse Active Vibration Elimination) design to smooth out the jarring impact of rough roads and/ or trails.1.5inch head tube Fits 26" wheelssize M(17")Shop display item,no original box or manual.&
&I accept PAYPAL or Bank transfer&only!&eCHECKS accepted, BUT Items will only be shipped after your eCHECK payment is cleared !!&IMPORT TAXESImportant Notice to Foreign BuyersTo avoid any subsequent misunderstandings, please note that importing goods from another country can mean that your national Customs authorities may charge you Customs Duty and/or other additional related fees or taxes (for example a Value Added Tax or a Purchase Tax,clearance fee,etc). YOU, as the importer, are responsible for paying any such taxes. We have no control over what taxes you may be charged by your own national tax authorities. We are not responsible for compensating you for payment of any such taxes. If you do not know how much (if any) import tax you might have to pay, please check with your local tax authorities BEFORE entering into a contract to purchase.Some countries prohibit or restrict the importation of some types of goods. You may need a general or special license and/or other documents to import goods, particularly in larger or commercial quantities. It is your responsibility to check with your national Customs authorities whether the goods you intend to import are subject to any such restrictions. If your goods are retained or confiscated by your own national Customs authorities for any reason, it is your responsibilty alone to negotiate with them the terms on which such goods might be released to you. If your goods are undeliverable for any reason and are returned to us, we reserve the right to reclaim from you any associated costs which may be charged back to us.It is still&worth&to buy even if you have to pay any tax !&On the other hand,some countries have very low duty rates,such as USA 0~5%,lucky people~they&have a free import country!&&I ship worldwide with by EMS express mail service with TRACKING NUMBER included~It will take 5~14 days for you to receive your item, sometimes longer depending on custom checking,please keep track of your item!!I have shipped to many countries worldwide such as below:&USA&/ UNITED KINGDOM / AUSTRALIA / AUSTRIA /&BRAZIL /&CANADA / CHILE / DENMARK /&FINLAND / FRANCE / GERMANY / GREECE /&HAWAII / HONG KONG / IRELAND / ITALY / JAPAN / NEW ZEALAND / NETHERLAND / PORTUGAL / PUERTO RICO / RUSSIA / SINGARPORE / SOUTH KOREA / SWEDEN /&SPAIN /& SWITZERLAND / THAILAND..and may others.&you can track your item here:&&&&I will leave feedback once you have left a feedback for me!I do not like to GIVE or RECEIVE a negative feedback, If you have a problem or unhappy and considering on leaving a negative feedback,please contact me before you do!!&I will get back to you within 2&days, and will&be happy to sort out the problem&with you!CHEERS~&Welcome Dealers to Contact me for long term business!
&div style="text-align:center"&&a style="text-decoration:none" href="/?id=AC219733"&&img src="/Resources/Images/countercredit.gif" border="0"&&/a&&/div&
亚马逊代购
数码摄相机
数码天下其他
美国eBay拍卖分类
美国亚马逊分类
日本乐天商城分类
工作时间:09:00-23:00(周一~周六)
15:30-23:00(周日)
上海市闵行区顾戴路3008号赢嘉广场1103室
Copyright (C)
All Rights ReservedCannondale TRAIL 4 2014款
16:48:28&&&来源:&&&评论: 点击:
品牌型号:山地车>cannondale>Trail>TRAIL 4 2014款
本站数据仅提供参考,购车时请以实车为准(对本站数据有任何建议、意见或投诉,请点
在线提交)。
Trail 26, double-butted 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8� head tube
SR Suntour XCR-RL-26, 100mm, remote lockout, 1-1/8"
Cannondale C3 riser, 6061 double-butted alloy, 700mm
Cannondale C4, 31.8, 7 deg.
Cannondale C3, 27.2x350MM (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
Cannondale Stage 3
Cannondale Platform
Cannondale Dual-Density
Shimano Alivio
Shimano Alivio, 31.8 clamp
Shimano Alivio
Cannondale Helix 6 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm
Cannondale Helix 6 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm
Cannondale Helix 6
Shimano HG20, 11-34, 9-speed
Shimano HG53, 9-speed
Shimano M391, Octalink, 44/32/22
Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink
Alex DC 4.0, double wall, 32-hole
Alex DC 4.0, double wall, 32-hole
Cannondale C4 Disc
Cannondale C4 Disc
Stainless Steel, 15g Black
Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 26x2.1"
Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 26x2.1"
热门车市:
华东地区:
华南地区:
华北地区:
西部地区:
华中地区:
东北地区:
各地车市:| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:微博关注:
2014 新品测评:CannondaleRush 29 2
发布人:dingxianqun&&&发布时间: 09:56:37&&来源:&&&&点击:
跑XC赛的车手数量相对来说不多,但对其有兴趣的车手却不少。Cannondale Rush 29 2的设计灵感来自他们的小型战车Scalpel,外加一点Trail几何的调味。
  跑XC赛的车手数量相对来说不多,但对其有兴趣的车手却不少。Cannondale Rush 29 2的设计灵感来自他们的小型战车Scalpel,外加一点Trail几何的调味。Cannondale说这台车&能激发令人焕然一新的自信,绝对物超所值。&但到底Rush是否能很好地游走在这两者间呢?
  车架配置:好坏参半
  Rush没有后下叉轴,Cannondale用简单的单轴摇臂代替,摇臂连接着由后上叉操控的连杆激活后避震。这个设计成功绕开了闪电专利的HorstLink。这一措施对于类似Cannondale这种美国品牌来说非常重要,因为既可避免授权费,亦不会对欧洲厂家造成威胁,因为他们不会出口到北美。
  X-Fusion后避震是个简单有力的武器,有一个回弹调节器,Cannondale说这是为Rush量身定做的。向下倾的上管给予充足的离地距离,这点很好。1.5in头管是整车坚强的方向舵。如果想玩玩新花样,还能配个他们独一无二的Lefty前叉。
  Cannondale一向在车架合身度和上色这两方面做得不错,这台Rush也不例外。一些诸如阳极化线管帽和呼应车身红色元素的套圈就是讨人欢喜的小细节。Rush不兼容升降座杆,考虑到它100mm的行程限制,这点也是意料之内。
  美中不足的是前叉。尽管有车把遥控锁死装置,但圈状弹簧RockShoxXC30前叉并不是竞赛的料。它只是£1,000以下硬尾的一个合理配置。说是合理,但出现在这台车上始终叫人有点意外。而且据经验,弹簧叉和气叉通常是八字不合的。
  为了将车控制在£1599.99这个价格内,Cannondale采用了9速传动,如果运行顺利,效果仅次于10速。齿盘不是专为29er而设的,换言之,上坡时可能要提早转到低齿比。
  虽然要控制成本,但前刹碟片还是不能省。尽管Rush有XC基因,180mm碟片能保证稳定的刹车性能,长下坡路也不会累手。密胎齿排列的WTBNineLine轮胎设计有好有坏:在干路具高滚动速度,但湿路会打滑。
  骑行操控性:前叉是败笔
  有些车你根本不用骑上去就能感觉得到它的特性。Rush松弛的角度,粗短把立和宽车把都在挑逗我们赶快骑上它出去玩耍。恰到好处的重量分布和轻车头让人未上山就进入状态。谁会想到能有一辆车既具备竞赛特性又不失骑行乐趣呢?
  车尾简约设计和经济型后避震很称职,给予优质的攀爬性能。棘手的技术性斜坡也不会棘手。无论你错选了什么难搞的路段,大尺寸轮胎都能助你顺利通过。
  下坡的表现同样令人满意。低站立高度激发有趣的低速骑行,轻量车头能助你随意转换方向。车尾也很听话,表现超乎100mm行程之外。
  不得不说的是,前叉是整车配置的害群之马。XC30如果出现在经济型硬尾上是没有问题的,但在这里却破坏了这台Rush的乐趣。前叉柔软、很有弹性,调节空间不大,打底时响声很大。
  由于只需£300就可以将Cannondale Rush 29 1升级为10速和前后RockShox避震,Rush2的卖点显得有点苍白。如果手头上正好有闲钱,那这台29er就能带你去狠狠地越野一番。如果没有,还是看看便宜一点的款式吧,反正也不乏这样的选择。
  原文链接:/mtb/gear/category/bikes/mountain-bikes/full-suspension/product/review-cannondale-rush-29-2-14-48256/
  来源:作者:SebRogers(单车界:Zibow译)
相关热词搜索:}

我要回帖

更多关于 cannondale自行车官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信