为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
韩语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁知道这个视频0:15分后的歌! 急! http:///v_show/id_XNTMyNjg2Njg4.html_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌曲名:レイン歌手:Che'Nelle歌词:レイン作词:Che'Nelle' Jeff Miyahara作曲:Jeff Miyahara' Erik LidbomThere used to be a timeWhen we didn't need wordsそばにいるだけでEverything's okayBut time goes awayWe're falling out of love君と离れるWe never had muchBut we got so much to loseYes we doBaby we could struggle when the times were toughBaby we could huddle when it got too rough谁よりも爱してたよねI wish I could rewind the time instead时间が戻せなくてBring your love right back to meCan't stop the rain' can't stop the painいつも切なくてSomeone tell me what it takes to let it all go tonightCan't stop the rain' can't stop the pain君だけを baby missing you tonightOh why can't I make the rain just go awayLove was all we had爱が全てでIt never was enoughBut I can't seem to forgetAll that you saidI wish there was a wayWe could do it all again色あせない memories of me and you爱してるBaby we could struggle when the times were toughBaby we could huddle when it got too roughまださよならが言えなくてI wish I could rewind the time insteadもう一度感じたくてBring your love right back to meCan't stop the rain' can't stop the pa珐甫粹晃诔浩达彤惮廓inいつも切なくてSomeone tell me what it takes to let it all go tonightCan't stop the rain' can't stop the pain君だけを baby missing you tonightOh why can't I make the rain just go awayI thought that I could let you goI thought it couldn't last forever愿いが叶うならAll I want is youI keep holding onBaby I can't help this feeling in my system抑えきれない'Cos I always wanna be right next to youCan't stop the rain' can't stop the painいつも切なくてSomeone tell me what it takes to let it all go tonightCan't stop the rain' can't stop the pain君だけを baby missing you tonightOh why can't I make the rain just go away
提问者评价
其他类似问题
Che'Nelle - Ra珐甫粹晃诔浩达彤惮廓in 希望可以帮到你,如果是你要找的歌,满意的话记得采纳哦!^_^
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你用微信摇一摇 就搜到了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频: 不必在乎我是谁 - 致有圆人唱谈会 饭拍版 15 02 15 - Selina
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
不必在乎我是谁 - 致有圆人唱谈会 饭拍版 15 02 15 - Selina
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
稍后补充视频简介
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-热门搜索:
有营煮妇第15集优酷视频
本周《香港电视剧》排行
《有营煮妇》的相关电影
主演:李司棋,陈法拉,伍咏薇,洪天明,麦长青
对白:国粤语 中文字幕
烹饪导师鲁小丽(李司棋)与老公吴敏德(钟景辉)去了壹趟旅行回来,小女儿吴采妮(陈法拉)与怀疑有同性恋倾向的同事刘达人(洪天明)同居;失婚的妹妹鲁小美(伍咏薇)则与租客游佳(麦长青)及前夫叁人关系暧昧;老公被迫提早退休赋闲在家,自己却遇上黄金机会,成了电视台烹饪节目主持。家庭的突变并未让这位万能主妇气馁,反而付上诸般的忍耐及加倍的爱心来排难解纷,但老公总不识时务,专唱反调,小丽终想出妙法对付老公&&&有营煮妇&道尽女性为母、为妻、为女,当面对家庭、男女关系及婚姻时,站在不同位置上的种种心态,以不同的火候和温度拿捏出壹顿乐也融融、滋味在心头的家常便饭。
友情提示:请勿长时间观看影视,注意保护视力并预防近视,合理安排时间,享受健康生活。
版权声明:西瓜电影提供的所有链接均通过搜索引擎生成,内容均来自互联网。
免责声明:本网站将逐步删除和规避程序自动搜索采集到的不提供分享的版权影视。本站仅供测试和学习交流。请大家支持正版。
如侵犯了您的权利请权利人通知西瓜电影,我们将尽快删除相关内容;站务邮箱:
闽ICP备号-1http:&#47;&#47;&#47;v_show&#47;id_XMzk1MTM5MTky.html?firsttime=1021谁知道这视频16分15秒背景音乐知道的_百度知道
http:&#47;&#47;&#47;v_show&#47;id_XMzk1MTM5MTky.html?firsttime=1021谁知道这视频16分15秒背景音乐知道的
告诉下谢了
提问者采纳
it&#180, I&#180. Verse 2My man is creeping slowly day by day he&#180;d always trust in you, then you&#180, it&#180, magnat play. All the time that I cry that I die that I lost in you, it&#180, at the time we had the time I can&#180;t forgetRefrain x2You can go you can walk you can rs only love. Oh baby&#180. Refrain You can go you can walk you can run you can hide away, I&#180, it&#180;ll hear me say. All the time that I cry that I die that I lost in you, then you&#180;t try to tell me lies rather comll hear me say. I got a passion baby I lose control you rip my heart in piecd always trust in you. Bridge When I feel so bad when I feel so sad I&#180, cause I&#180. Oh babys playing with my warning with my heart you shouldn&#180;m living for the moment so I&#180. I got a feeling baby I lose control you cut my heart in piecs catching Junglefever Junglefever&#180;s knocking boots, it&#180;d always trust in you. All the time that I cry that I die that I lost in you, then you&#180. Refrain You can go you can walk you can run you can hide away, shouldn&#180, will I pick my gun and shoot是Groove Coverage的《Only Love》My friends do always tell me that they s only love. I got a feeling baby I lose control you cut my heart in pieces you crush my soul, it&#180. I got a passion baby I lose control you rip my heart in pieces you crush my soul, got a girl in every city flirting all around the clock, I&#180;ll hear me say
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 床戏吻戏视频大全优酷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信