求prince royce生巧克力的 handcuffs

求prince royce 的《close to you》的歌词,不是甲乙丙丁某某某的,是prince royce的,拜托看仔细再回答_百度知道
求prince royce 的《close to you》的歌词,不是甲乙丙丁某某某的,是prince royce的,拜托看仔细再回答
提问者采纳
d do anything to save this causeHeyit'd do anything to stay close to you(I'd do anything to save this causeyouuu (hooo ooooo) (I'd do anything to stay close to youyouuu (hooo ooooo) (I't know what I didwhat I did to deserve itmust have been goodcuz you are this perfect (x2)And I'ono es inalcanzablePorque tu estas junto a míDon'd do anything for you)(hooo ooooo) (I'd do anything to save this causeyouuu (hooo ooooo)(hooo ooooo)I'd do it againknowing that it'd do anything to save this causethis cause to you (hooo ooooo)(hooo ooooo)I'd do anything to save this causeyouuu (hooo ooooo)(hooo ooooo)I't believethat this is my reality(hooo oo ooo)You&#39ListenIt'd do anything for you)I'd do it againknowing that it's worth itI'd do anything for you) (hooo ooooo)(I'd do anything to save this causethis cause to you (hooo ooooo)(I're just so sexysexysexysexyNunca te alejes de mique no quiero moriren un mundo en el que tu no estasVen acércate masque te voy a amarcomo nunca lo han hecho jamásYou are the onethat holds me downtu eres el faroque ilumina mi VidaDon'd do anything to save this causethis cause to you (hooo ooooo)(hooo ooooo)I'd do anything to stay closeTe juroque desearíaen otra vidaestar cerca de tiY quisierano despertarmepero este sueñs worth itI'd do it againknowing that it's like a dreambut when I wake youyou are stillright next to meI can's worth itI't know what I didwhat I did to deserve itmust have been goodcuz you are this perfectAnd I't know what I didwhat I did to deserve itmust have been goodcuz you are this perfectAnd I'd do anything for you) (hooo ooooo)I'd do anything for you)I's so unrealhow just a simple kiss from youcould help me healWhen I think everything is doneand I can deal (hooo)You really got megot megot meEstoy aquípensando en lo que significaspara míUna mirada tuyame hace sonreír (hoo oo ooo)You really got megot megot megot meDon'd do anything for you)I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
瞬きさえ 忘れるくらい
あなただけで いつでも
心の中 见透かされる
stop my love
优しいキス ふたりだけの朝を
今日も迎える 瞬间を止めてすっと
谁も居ないこの部屋
TVが空しく
キミの欠片探して
また见ないフリをする
间违ってる?きっと仆らは
他に何もいらない
だって本当のコトは
谁ひとり わからないよ
许されない 恋の运命
もう元には 戾れない
どんな时も 隣にいて
close my eyes
明日のコト考えたら 少し不安になるよ
全て忘れさせて
谁にだって1つは
悩みくらいあるだろう
目を闭じて现実には 背を向けて
あなたがいる世界は
あまりにも远くて Ah 壊れそうさ
いつも仆の ココロ掴む
あなただけが いつでも
头の中 全部占めて
close to you
変わらめ爱 永远さえ
ボクは望んでいるよ ...
royce的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Double Vision专辑_Double VisionPrince Royce_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
Double Vision
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
录音室专辑
我的评价:
提交音频帮助小编发布
提交音频,请使用虾传。
若音频被采用将获得3个体验点/CD的奖励。
音质要求192k-320k的MP3。
Prince Royce专辑介绍:“Double Vision” debut English-language album of American singer-songwriter Geoffrey Royce Rojas, professionally known as Prince Royce, is scheduled to be released on 24 July 2015 via Sony Music Entertainment.
The lead single taken from the album is called “Stuck On a Feeling” featuring American rapper Snoop Dogg and produced by Jason Evigan. During an interview
he has given some details of the album:
It’s definitely exciting, but I’m not putting too much pressure on myself. I’m taking it easy. I know it’s difficult coming from the Latin market and jumping into a whole other world. The album is a fusion of urban, it’s a fusion of R&B, it’s pop, it has some Spanish. The intention is to go 50-50. It’s definitely double the work, but I think it’s worth it for me
Prince RSnoop Dogg
Prince RJennifer LPitbull
Prince RTyga
Prince RKid Ink
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
Deluxe Edition
Lay You Down
End of My World
Tracklist:
Stuck On a Feeling (feat. Snoop Dogg)
Back It Up (feat. Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull)
Double Vision (feat. Tyga)
Dangerous (feat. Kid Ink)
Extraordinary
Seal It With a Kiss
There For You
Paris On a Sunny Day
补上了,尽干这活
wantongl说:补上了,尽干这活
hehe 我嫌麻烦 太多了 Ep我也许会传 辛苦你了
也想要听这张专辑的人们(4)
Prince Royce的其他热门专辑
关注虾米:Handcuffs专辑_HandcuffsPrince Royce_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
我的评价:
提交音频帮助小编发布
提交音频,请使用虾传。
若音频被采用将获得3个体验点/CD的奖励。
音质要求192k-320k的MP3。
Prince Royce专辑介绍:“Double Vision” debut English-language album of American singer-songwriter Geoffrey Royce Rojas, professionally known as Prince Royce, is scheduled to be released on 24 July 2015 via Sony Music Entertainment.
The lead single taken from the album is called “Stuck On a Feeling” featuring American rapper Snoop Dogg and produced by Jason Evigan.
“Handcuffs” was released as next countdown single along the pre-order of the album on iTunes on July 10th.
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
也想要听这张专辑的人们(2)
Prince Royce的其他热门专辑
关注虾米:}

我要回帖

更多关于 royce巧克力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信