求妖孽大神求圈养普及 这是what?感谢

用适当的情态动词补全下面对话!~求大神求解!小女子在此拜谢啦~感恩!A:what do you usually do after school? T:I usually go to the playground to play basketball. But I know that I 1.___ go home first. A:why don't you go ho_作业帮
用适当的情态动词补全下面对话!~求大神求解!小女子在此拜谢啦~感恩!A:what do you usually do after school? T:I usually go to the playground to play basketball. But I know that I 1.___ go home first. A:why don't you go ho
用适当的情态动词补全下面对话!~求大神求解!小女子在此拜谢啦~感恩!A:what do you usually do after school? T:I usually go to the playground to play basketball. But I know that I 1.___ go home first. A:why don't you go home directly? T:Because my mother usually lets me do my homework first and I 2.___ listen to her.If so, I 3.___ have a rest and relax.You know,I am so tired. A:does your mother know that? T:No.I think she 4.___ know that,because she doesn't understand me even though I tell her. A:I don't think you are right. I think that you 5.___ tell your mother what you think and she 6.____ understand you. Besides,you 7.___ hide your feelings fiom your mother you 8.___ learn to communicate with her. T:Thank you for your advice.I will try my best. A:ok,I hope you can have a good talk with your mother.
3 couldn't 4 doesn't
5 should 6 would 7 shouldn't 8 should 翻译:A:放学后你通常做什么? T:我通常会去操场打篮球.但我知道我应该先回家. A:你为什么不直接回家?T:因为我妈妈通常让我先做我的家庭作业,我必须得听她的话.如果是这样,我就不能休息和放松.你知道的,我太累了.A:你妈妈知道这些吗?T:不,我认为她不知道,因为即使我告诉她,她也不理解我,.A:我认为你不对.我觉得你应该告诉你妈妈你的想法,她一定会理解你的.另外,你不应该总是隐藏自己的情绪,你应该学会和她交流.T:谢谢你的建议,我会尽力的.A:好的,希望你能和你妈妈好好谈谈.望采纳,嘻嘻~
1 can't 2 must
3 couldn't
4 can't 5 should 6 would 7 shouldn't 8 should求大神帮我翻译一下这篇对话,只有这些分了,万分感谢!_百度知道
求大神帮我翻译一下这篇对话,只有这些分了,万分感谢!
讲课需要用,有知识点最好了Wang:
hi,john,how are you getting on these days?John:
not too bad .Wang: you seem to have lost a lot of weight.anything wrong?John:
I don't know.It's strange really.Wang:
what's strange?John: Well,about two months ago,I started feeling depressed for no real reason.Wang:
And are you still feeling like that?John:
No.It got worse .The depression turned into anger and I started having fights with my friends.Wang:
Have you seen a doctor about it?John: Yeah,I saw one at the health clinic . He told me that I had clinical depression.Wang: How do they treat that?John: Well, I've start going to the clinic once a week for &talk“ therapyWang:
And...has it helped?Wang:
Sort of.It's taught me how to control the depression,but it hasn't gotten rid of it entirely.John: So,what do you think the cause of your depression is?Wang:
I'm not sure. I asked the doctor and he said it's often from too much stress.But I haven't been all that stressed lately.John: Mmmm....that's strange.So what happens from now no?Do you keep going to this &talk&therapy or whatever you called it?Wang:
Yean,I'll keep seeing the psychiatrist once a week for the time being and I have to take anti-depression medication as well.John: And how long do you need to keep that up?Wang: It all depends. The doctor says every case is different.John:I guess depression isn't something that gets better overnight.But I'm sure you'll be okay soon.Wang:
I hope so.I'm already much better than I was.I'm getting back into my studies again and starting to spend more time with my friends.John:That's good. Hey,I have an idea,May Day is coming. How about going on a trip? It'll take your mind off the things.Wang:
Sounds great.I'm in!
提问者采纳
王:约翰你好,最近怎么样?约翰:还行吧王:你看上去瘦了很多,怎么了?约翰:我也不知道为什么,不过(有件事)的确很奇怪。王:什么奇怪?约翰:两个月以前我就开始无端端地心情就会感到沮丧。王:那你现在还是这种状态吗?约翰:何止!现在感觉更糟。沮丧的心情演变成愤怒甚至会跟朋友们打架。王:你有去看医生吗?约翰:有,我在健康诊所看过一位医生。他说我患上了临床忧郁症。王:那他们怎么治疗这个病?约翰:我每个星期都去一次诊所进行“聊天治疗”。王:这个治疗对你有帮助吗?约翰(Wang说有一点吗??john吧。。。。):有一点帮助,它教会我怎么控制沮丧的情绪,但是没有完全治愈。王:那么,你觉得是什么令你觉得沮丧呢?约翰:我也不知道,我问过医生了,他说一般是因为压力太大。但是最近我觉得自己压力并没有那么大啊。王:额。。这真的很奇怪,(So what happens from now no? 应该是from now on吧?)那今后你准备怎样做?你准备继续那个什么“聊天治疗”吗?约翰:对,我暂时还是会继续每周去跟那个精神病医生聊一次天,并且吃一些抗抑郁药。王:你准备坚持这样做多久?约翰:看情况,医生说每个人的情况不一样。王:我觉得抑郁症不是一天两天就能治好的病。但是我确信你很快就会好起来的。约翰:我也希望如此。我现在已经比以前好多了,我已经重新投入我的学习了并且开始花更多的时间跟朋友们一起。王:这样很好啊。对了我有一个建议,五一假期快到了,不如去个短期旅行吧。它会让你忘记这些东西。约翰:这个建议听上去不错,算我一份吧。
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁what is this mean?求大神翻译_作业帮
what is this mean?求大神翻译
what is this mean?求大神翻译
这是什么意思
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
这是什么意思
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
这是什么意思
或者这意味着什么
这是什么意思?
这是青豆?
其实我不会
这是什么意思
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!求大神翻译!!急需!!谢谢!!_百度知道
求大神翻译!!急需!!谢谢!!
Making Internet friends is the same as making pen friends. There are many famous websites. We can make Intemet friends there. One can find many people on these websites and they have the same interests. But it is difficult to makefriends with someone you can't see or feel. That is the main problem of Intemet friendship. A friendship would not keep long without seeing each other, but it is important for some people because they are afraid to speak in public.
While making friends over the Internet, one has to be very careful. Here is some advice for you.
1.Don t give personalinformation, ,such as your telephone number, address, school name or your parents'information to strangers on the Internet.
2.Don'tgive the photos of you or your family members to people you meet over the Internet.
3.Don't go to meet a person you have just met over the Internet. You'd better ask your parents or other experienced
people for advice if you want to go to meet an Internet friend.
4.Don't agree to someone's asking for something if you feel he or she is dishonest. 1. What does an Internet friend seem like?
A. A pen friend.
B. A brother.
C. A true friend.
D. A sister. 2. You maylike making Internet friends better if you are very
A. outgoing
B. popular
D. smart 3. Which of the folloWing is true?
A. You can meet any Internet'friend at any time if you really want to.
B. You may give some of your real~information to your Internet friend.
C. You can give your Internet friend a photo of your family over the Internet.
D. You may ask your parents about how to meet your Internet Mends. 4. What does the underlined word &dishonest& mean? 5. The writer wants to tell us
A. not to make~Internet Mends
B. to be careful to make Internet friends
C. to try to make many Internet friends
D. not to be afraid of making Interact friends
提问者采纳
交网友与交笔友是相同的。有很多著名的网站。我们可以在这些网站交网络朋友。个人可以在这些网站上找到许多有相同兴趣爱好的人,但是很难与你没见过或感觉的人交朋友。这也是网络友谊的主要症结。相互不见面,朋友间的联系难以为继,但对某些人来说这很重要,因为他们害怕在公众面前讲话。当你通过网络交友,你必须小心。这里有一些建议:
1、在网上不要告诉陌生人个人信息,例如电话号码,地址,学校名字或父母的信息。
2、不要给在网上见面的人你或你家人的照片。
3、不要见网友。如果想去见网友,你最好咨询父母或其他有经验的人给你意见。
4、不要同意有人向你提的要求如果你觉得这个人不诚实。问题:1、你觉得网友像什么? A、笔友
C、正真的朋友
D、姐妹2、如果你——你会更喜欢网络交友? A、外向的
B、受欢迎的
D聪明的3、下列哪个正确? A、如果你想,你可以在任何时间见任一位网友 B、你可能给网友你的真是信息 C、你可以通过网络给网友你或你家人的照片 D、你也许会征求家人关于见网友的意见4、划线词语“dishonest&是什么意思?5、作者想要告诉我们: A、不要交网友
B、谨慎交网友
C、尽量多交网友
D、不要害怕交网友答案:ACD不诚实的B
提问者评价
非常感谢!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
如果没猜错的话,问这个问题的人本身是知道答案的。。。
小弟弟,好好学习英语啊,你一定可以自己完成的
谁说我是男的了-_-#
喔,你是女的啊,那更要好好学啦。还有,你要的不是翻译嘛,为什么他们直接跟你答案呢,额滴神