假如你喜欢的运动是足球,写乐趣足球吧,英文700字

你会写200字的英语作文吗 Welcome to our school sports clubjohn非常喜欢运动,他每天都要去学校的体育俱乐部,因为那里有许多体育用品:篮球,足球,乒乓球,排球,网球,棒球等.假如你是john,请你帮助体_百度作业帮
你会写200字的英语作文吗 Welcome to our school sports clubjohn非常喜欢运动,他每天都要去学校的体育俱乐部,因为那里有许多体育用品:篮球,足球,乒乓球,排球,网球,棒球等.假如你是john,请你帮助体
你会写200字的英语作文吗 Welcome to our school sports clubjohn非常喜欢运动,他每天都要去学校的体育俱乐部,因为那里有许多体育用品:篮球,足球,乒乓球,排球,网球,棒球等.假如你是john,请你帮助体育老师mr read写一则宣传广告,希望同学们踊跃参加体育俱乐部.希望大家可以有翻译,闲杂人等不要凑热闹,有好作文悬赏再加,说到做到
welcome to
our school sports clubDear classmates,
I'm John .Our school hold a sports club . For classmates'
exercises, PE teacher , Mr read , It's hope that you chould go to club after class .So our health and
will get well .For example I ,I
like sports very much . I go to our school sports club everyday . because there are basketball ,football ,ping-pong,volleyball ,tennis ,baseball and so on .Now we hope that classmates
join in it positively .thank you so much !假如你家里的每一位成员都非常喜欢运动:爸爸喜欢足球和篮球;妈妈喜欢跑步;姐姐喜欢游泳;你喜欢乒乓_百度知道
假如你家里的每一位成员都非常喜欢运动:爸爸喜欢足球和篮球;妈妈喜欢跑步;姐姐喜欢游泳;你喜欢乒乓
。请你用英语写一篇英文描述家人所喜欢的运动及原因,不少于70词。
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
My family is a sports family .My father like basketball and soccer .Mymother like running .My sister like swimming .I like pingpong .We are very healthy.
你在加点废话
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
跑步的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书面表达(英语写作)以你最喜欢的运动为题,写一篇不少于40词的短文 以我的聪明的狗为题,写一篇短文 足球是世界上最广泛的运动之一,请你对他作简单的介绍,字数70词_百度作业帮
书面表达(英语写作)以你最喜欢的运动为题,写一篇不少于40词的短文 以我的聪明的狗为题,写一篇短文 足球是世界上最广泛的运动之一,请你对他作简单的介绍,字数70词
书面表达(英语写作)以你最喜欢的运动为题,写一篇不少于40词的短文 以我的聪明的狗为题,写一篇短文 足球是世界上最广泛的运动之一,请你对他作简单的介绍,字数70词
I like basketball ,because it not only can build my boby ,but also imporove my interest. I will speak 30 minutes playing basketball with my friends.I have a very cute dog, it seems to follow me .Once my purse missing. I find watching out"where you
operate?" A few moments after riding on the sofa asking see,my original opweration here.Football is a foot-ball games dominated. Modren football is the world have undertaken the most extensive and most influentid sports. it was called "world frist movem ent""campaign king" and loved by the people.
就是,自己动手写才能学到东西,别懒了
自己写好后放到这让大伙帮你修改.
I really like the word cup of soccer.Just like many fans: the round robinthe elimination and the final match.Because it's very exciting and show me the word cup's folie.I love...
sport is shitdog is shitsoccer is bullshit
这里不帮小朋友写作业滴~~~暑假那么长时间,自己慢慢写哈^_^假如你是tony.今年13岁.是美国人.会说英文和中文.最喜欢的运动是足球.今天是星期六,天气暖和,你想踢足球。根据所给提示,写一篇短文。_百度作业帮
假如你是tony.今年13岁.是美国人.会说英文和中文.最喜欢的运动是足球.今天是星期六,天气暖和,你想踢足球。根据所给提示,写一篇短文。
假如你是tony.今年13岁.是美国人.会说英文和中文.最喜欢的运动是足球.今天是星期六,天气暖和,你想踢足球。根据所给提示,写一篇短文。
说准确点 有给分点
Hi everyone!I am tony.I am 13 years old.I can speak English and Chinese.I like football best.Today is
Saturday.It is warm.So I want to play football with my fridents.You can also join us.}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的运动足球 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信