关于初一英语作文大全对食物的喜爱和喜爱的体育运动

英语写一篇你所喜爱的体育明星的作文-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语写一篇你所喜爱的体育明星的作文
英语写一篇你所喜爱的体育明星的作文
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语写一篇你所喜爱的体育明星的作文”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语写一篇你所喜爱的体育明星的作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:英语写一篇你所喜爱的体育明星的作文,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Michael Jordan has been a great athlete since junior high school. He was interested in many sports especially baseball and basketball. Jordan pitched on the baseball team, played quarter back on the football team and was guard on the basketball team. Although he was involved in all of these things, he was very unpopular. Mike was teased for the way he looked, his haircut, and the way he stuck his tongue out when he played basketball. Despite all of this criticism Mike had to endure, he came out on top. It wasn’t all because of him, but because he had a father behind him helping him to fulfill his dreams. When Michael’s father saw that he was interested in basketball, he constructed a court in the back yard for him to practice on, and from then on Mike has been playing the game and playing it well. He went on to play at North Carolina, in his freshman year, and in his junior year he was drafted by the Bull’s, were he led them to many championships. Late in Mike’s game years his father was murdered, he had a hard time with his game, but as you can see, nothing can stop him. And still, everybody wants to be like Mike.
Michael Jordan is someone who will never have to sit back and wonder what they have accomplished in life. Jordan as we know has set records that have yet to be broken and he has accomplished things that were thought to be impossible to accomplish. For example, on May 6, 1998, M.J. became the first player in history to be selected to the NBA All-Defensive First Team nine times. Jordan has also earned nine individual scoring titles, four Most Valuable Player awards, and he averaged 31.7 points per game which is the highest in NBA history. These are some of his accomplishments on the court. I often wonder what it would feel like to make history by just doing something that I enjoy. Obviously Jordan doesn’t have to wonder, he already knows. "At the presumed end of his career, he has created his own line of cologne and clothing, presuming shrewdly that, while no one can be like Mike exactly, the chance to smell and dress like him will be — in a world given over to computer generated simulations — virtually enough".
As you can see, Michael Jordan is some one who is worth recognition. He is someone who I look up to when it comes to the game. Jordan has accomplished a lot, and it wasn’t all fun and games, it took a lot of hard work, practice and effort to be one of the greatest basketball players of all times. Now do you see why everyone wants to be like Mike? Everyone wants the fame, the fortune and the just plain and simply the life that Michael Jordan lives. Jordan is an example that what ever you dream to become, it is possible to become just that. And whatever your goal is, you can reach it, with a little hard work, effort, and commitment.
迈克尔乔丹是一位伟大的运动员,因为初中。他很感兴趣,尤其是许多体育棒球和篮球。约旦投的棒球队,发挥季度回到了足球代表队和后卫的篮球队。虽然他参与了所有这些事情,他是非常不得人心的。迈克是开玩笑的方式他期待,他的发型,以及他坚持他的舌头时,他打篮球。尽管这种批评迈克不得不忍受,他来到了顶端。这是不是所有的,因为他,而是因为他有一个父亲身后帮助他实现他的梦想。当迈克尔的父亲看到他感兴趣的是篮球,他建造了法院的后院,他的做法,并从那时起一直迈克玩游戏玩好。他参加北卡罗莱纳州,在他的年级,并在他的三年级,他起草了车队的,是他使他们的许多比赛。晚在小李的游戏年他父亲被谋杀,他已很难与他的比赛,但你可以看到,没有任何东西可以阻止他。仍然,人人都想成为像迈克。
迈克尔乔丹是谁的人将永远不会有坐下来不知道,他们已经完成了在生活中。约旦因为我们知道已经记录尚未被打破,他已完成了东西,被认为是不可能完成的任务。例如,在5月6日, 1998年,乔丹成为第一个球员在历史上被选中的NBA全防守第一阵容的9倍。约旦还获得9个人得分王,四个最有价值球员奖,他平均每场31.7分每场比赛这是最高的NBA历史上。这些都是他的一些成绩,但法院。我常常想知道它会觉得要作历史的只是做一些我喜欢。显然,乔丹没有怀疑,他已经知道。 “在推定结束他的职业生涯,他创造了他自己的香水和服装,假定精明,虽然没有人能像迈克到底,有机会气味和衣服像他一样会-在世界交给计算机生成的模拟-几乎不够“ 。
正如你所看到的,迈克尔乔丹是一个人谁是值得承认。他是谁我期待到时候的比赛。约旦已经完成了很多,这是不是所有的娱乐和游戏,它采取了许多艰苦的工作,实践和努力,是一个最大的篮球运动员的所有时间。现在你明白为什么人人都想成为像迈克?每个人都想要的名声,财产和公正平原和简单的生活,迈克尔乔丹的生活。约旦是一个例子,你什么都梦想成为,有可能成为这一点。无论您的目标是,您可以实现它,并没有辛勤工作,努力和承诺。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:Kobe--The sport-star of my love (题目) I love sport,especially basketball.So I like watching TV,when after school in my home I always open the TV watch the NBA Live.Kobe Bryan...===========================================has been a great athlete since junior high school. He was interested in many sports espe... 有机会气味和衣服像他一样会-在世界交给计算机生成的模拟-几乎不够" 。 正如你所看...===========================================MY favourite sports are basketball and football. However, I like basketball better than foo... a whole morning on Sundays. It's our happiest time in a week. &&很简单,你把...===========================================of safety. 残奥会自行车比赛分为场地赛和公路赛。场地赛包括计时赛、追逐赛、争先赛和团体竞速赛;公路赛包括个人计时赛和长距离个人赛(集体出发)。 English is a We...===========================================踢了有什么意思。不许踢了。 那么,如果你自己喜欢开车,我对你说,你再开也开不到麦... 我随便拿一篇朱自清的文章交上去,没有一个老师会觉得自己的学生写作文好到有名家的...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
第四节基础写作(20分)最近,电脑网络语言(Internet Slang)在学校里广为流传,并出现在学生的作业中。[写作内容]请你以 “The advantages and disadvantages of Internet Slang”为题,用英语写一篇短文,概括以下内容。&&好处(advantages)&&&坏处(disadvantages)1. 生动、时尚2. 简短、有吸引力3. 充满幽默和智慧4. 能使网上聊天更快、更方便。1. 没逻辑,太简单2. 不正式,不能普及3. 大部分人不理解和接受4. 太多使用将使人不理解,甚至迷惑(confused)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&你的观点?&[写作要求]用120字左右表达全部内容。[评分标准] 句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第二节&书面表达(满分25分)当今许多家长不仅要求孩子刻苦学习功课,而且还要求他们学习诸如音乐、舞蹈、书法、美术、棋类等各种特长,希望孩子未来能更成功。对此现象的利弊、得失众说纷纭。请你根据下面提示要点写一篇短文并阐述自己的观点。益处:发展多种技能,培养多种爱好, 丰富生活;开阔视野,完善自我;增加就业机会弊端:孩子自我支配时间少;压力更大;加重家庭经济负担等你的观点: …… 注意:1.词数120左右;短文的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。2.参考词汇: horizon视野Many parents are trying to find tutors to teach their children special skills such as music, dancing, calligraphy, painting, chess and so on,
第二节短文写作(共1题;满分25分)  每年高考后,高考状元被“热炒”。他们被各种采访和社会活动所包围。对此现象,有些人表示支持,有些人表示反对。请你结合下表,围绕“Should we give more attention to top-rated college entrance exam takers?这一话题写一篇英语短文来介绍这一现象并给出自己的看法。支持者认为1.可以促进社会对教育的重视2.可以为广大学子树立良好的榜样反对者认为1.过度的关注对状元本人有害2.高分不一定高能  注意:1.词数100个左右;     2.可适当发挥,以使行文连贯;     3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。  Every year after the college entrance exam,the top-rated exam takers will attract wide attention from all over the country._________________________________  ______________________________________________________________________  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第二节:写作(满分30分)李华明年参加高考,在校学习成绩很好,但是他在做完作业后喜欢长时间看电视,而他的父母强烈反对,怕看电视会影响成绩,他却不这样认为。请你就此话题写一篇短文。注意:1. 词数为120--150左右;2. 开头已为你写好(不计入总词数);3. 可以适当发挥,以使行文连贯Li Hua is one of the top students in his school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第三节&:书面表达(满分25分)假设你们学校“英语爱好者俱乐部”将对“健康的饮食习惯”这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。内容要点应包括:部分同学的饮食习惯不健康,如,不吃早餐;爱吃零食;偏食;饮食过量……健康的饮食习惯:如,饮食多样化;饮食平衡;多吃鱼、肉、豆类,蔬菜和水果等;个人建议……注意:1 发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥。 2 发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不讲入总词汇。 3 词数100左右。参考词汇:偏食 be particular about food&&&&零食 snackDear friends,
As we all know, we are what we eat. Therefore, it’s very important for us to form healthy eating habits.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________That’s all. Thank you
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。One dark evening, Oliver was going home, when suddenly Toby and Sikes stopped him. They came to a nice and great house surrounded by a wall. Toby climbed very quickly to the top of the house. Before Oliver had time to look round, Sikes had caugh and in no time Oliver and Toby were lying on the grass on the other side. Sikes followed them directly. And they stole cautiously towards the house.   When Oliver realized that the other two boys wanted to rob the house, he was full of fear. Cold sweat came upon his face, and he sank upon his knees. On seeing this Sikes drew his pistol(手枪) from his pocket and said angrily, "Get up, or I'll shoot you."   "Oh! For god's sake, let me go!" cried Oliver, "Do not make me steal." Toby placed his hand upon Oliver's mouth, and dragged him to the house. “Take this lantern,” said Sikes, looking into the house. “You see the stairs before you?” Oliver, more dead than alive, answered, "Yes." Sikes briefly warned him to take notice that he was within shot all the way. If he hesitated, he would fall dead at once. "It's done in a minute," whispered Sikes, "Do your work and I’ll let you go."[写作内容]1. 以约30个词概括发生在Oliver身上的事和他的心理感受。2. 以约120个词续写故事,并包括以下要点: (1) Oliver在被逼的情况下作出了什么决定?(2) Oliver和其他二人的结果如何?[写作要求]不得直接引用原文中的句子。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
最近几年来,随着家用汽车数量的增长,我国的交通事故数目呈上升趋势。假设你是李华,你的美国网友Tom通过电子邮件问及这方面的情况。请根据下表提示,给Tom回信介绍这一情况。词数150左右。事故原因?& 司机不遵守交通法规,超速行驶,酒后驾车;?& 骑自行车者离车辆太近;?& 行人乱闯红灯。事故后果?& 人员受伤,甚至车毁人亡解决办法?& 司机、骑自行车者和行人珍爱生命,增强安全意识;?& 人人遵守交通规则;?& 政府优先发展公交系统,限制私家车的数量。注意:1.开头结尾已写好,不记入词数。2.语言通顺,结构严谨。Dear Tom,Now let me answer the questions you raised in your e-mail.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假如你叫李华,你从网络上了解到最近交通事故频频发生,造成事故的主要原因为酒后驾车。请你写一篇短文,发帖到网上,奉劝司机朋友要珍爱生命、切莫酒后驾车。注意:1. 词数:110左右;&& 2. 参考词汇:酒后驾车drunk driving;为了for the sake of帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文.以题目为我最喜欢的体育运动写一篇英语作文.100字左右、_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文.以题目为我最喜欢的体育运动写一篇英语作文.100字左右、
帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文.以题目为我最喜欢的体育运动写一篇英语作文.100字左右、
Basketball is my favorite sport. It's easy to play basketball. I often play it with my friends on weekends. We can play basketball in the park or on the playground. I made many friends by playing basketball. It's great. And playing basketball makes me very healthy and energetic. It is also good for my study. Only when you play well ,can you study well. I think basketball is my best friend. It will be with me in my future.你现在的位置 : &
有关体育的英语作文:我最喜欢的运动员
  As in the picture, the athlete is running, with a determined spirit, towards the finishing line in order to obtain the gold medal, considered as the symbol of success for any sportsman.
  I most like the human is Liu Xiang 。 the famous athlete Liu Xiang striding forward in the Olympics Games in Athens. Determination is universally regarded asa highly praised quality. It is neither genius nor extraordinary ability that gives us power to deal with and overcome whatever hardship one is confronted with. It is this kind of spirit that enables us to endure the difficult moments and attain our goals.
  The determined spirit gives us light when we are in dark moments and encourages when we are frustrated. With this quality, no enemy can overwhelm us, and noobstacles can stand in our way. There are many examples of success being achieved solely through the strong will of the spirit. As in the picture, the athlete is running, with a determined spirit, towards the finishing line in order to obtain the gold medal, considered as the symbol of success for any sportsman. It is determination that leads to success. ?
  It is not easy to cultivate this determined spirit. To do this, we must establish a firm faith in our actions and be ready to devote ourselves to them. We must boldly go through trials and hardships to train our will so as to get rid of the weak points of our moral character. Around us, there are quite a few people with this intense determination and spirit and set a good example for us to follow.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐精华版初一英语上下作文范文(带汉语) 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
精华版初一英语上下作文范文(带汉语) 2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便