jim和妹妹lucy pinder都喜欢体育运动,并且有很多收藏品假如你是tom周日jjim邀请你到

我要参加一个体育俱乐部用英语怎么说?(我是Tom,我想加入少年宫的运动俱乐部,内容包括我喜欢的体育运动和运动收藏品,字数40-50词左右)_百度作业帮
我要参加一个体育俱乐部用英语怎么说?(我是Tom,我想加入少年宫的运动俱乐部,内容包括我喜欢的体育运动和运动收藏品,字数40-50词左右)
我要参加一个体育俱乐部用英语怎么说?(我是Tom,我想加入少年宫的运动俱乐部,内容包括我喜欢的体育运动和运动收藏品,字数40-50词左右)
My name is Tom.I want to join the sports club of the Teens' land,because I like playing football in my spare time.And also, I have many sportswear as my collection.I really want to join this club to make friends with others.我叫Tom,我想加入少年宫的运动俱乐部,因为我很喜欢在课外时踢足球.我也有很多球衣作为运动收藏品.我非常想加入这个俱乐部与大家交朋友.自己写的,决非生硬的翻译软件翻译.假如你是Lucy,你的朋友Tom邀请你明天晚上去参加他的生日派对,你因故不能参加.根据以下要点给Tom写一封信 1.表示歉意 2.理由:父母晚上加班,我必须在家照顾弟弟 3.周六去见他,并给他带一份礼_百度作业帮
假如你是Lucy,你的朋友Tom邀请你明天晚上去参加他的生日派对,你因故不能参加.根据以下要点给Tom写一封信 1.表示歉意 2.理由:父母晚上加班,我必须在家照顾弟弟 3.周六去见他,并给他带一份礼
假如你是Lucy,你的朋友Tom邀请你明天晚上去参加他的生日派对,你因故不能参加.根据以下要点给Tom写一封信 1.表示歉意 2.理由:父母晚上加班,我必须在家照顾弟弟 3.周六去见他,并给他带一份礼物 4.适当增加细节
dear tomhappy birthday to you .IM so glad to be invited to your birthday party,but i have something to do tomorrow.what a pity !IM sorry that i can't join your party .my parents have to work late tomorrow evening ,so i have to babysit my little brother.i promise i will visit u this Saturday and buy a gift for u .your s friend X X写作 Lucy和T
Lucy和Tom是同班同学,他们俩第一次在教室门口见面,请编写一段适合这一场景的对话.(不少于6—8句话)
_百度作业帮
写作 Lucy和T
写作 Lucy和T
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
A:Hello.My name is Lucy.What's your name?B:Hello.I'm Tom.Nice to meet you.A:Nice to meet you ,too.How do you do?B:How do you do?Are you in Class 4 A:Yes.Good,we are classmates.(答案不唯一)tom更喜欢滑雪 与学英语相比,lucy更喜欢打篮球 你的妹妹长大后想做什么? tom最喜欢的运动_百度知道
tom更喜欢滑雪 与学英语相比,lucy更喜欢打篮球 你的妹妹长大后想做什么? tom最喜欢的运动
tom更喜欢滑雪与英语相比lucy更喜欢打篮球妹妹想做tom喜欢运看见唱歌张经看见吃苹maria每花两游泳(两种)lucy周骑三自行车张经星期爬山田打篮球非周末校运王打算参加游泳比赛张擅习
提问者采纳
Tom prefers skiing.Lucy likes playing basketball more than learning English.What is your sister going to do when she grows up?What is Tom's favourite sport?He watches them singing the song.Zhang often sees him eating apple.Maria spends two hours on swimming everyday./Maria swims two hours everyday.Lucy rides bicycle three times each week.Zhang often goes climbing on Sunday.Tian plays the basketball very well.Wang is going to take part in the swimming match.Zhang is good at studying.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Tom perfers skiing.Compare to study English, Lucy likes to play basketball. What does your little sister want to do when she grows up?What is Tom's favorite sport?He saw them singing.Zhang often sees him eating apple.Maria spends 2 hours swimming every day. (Every day, Maria swims for 2 hours.)Lucy rides bicycle three times a week.Zhang goes hiking in the mountains on most Sundays.Tian plays good basketball.There will be a school sports day at next weekend.Wang plans to join swimming competition.Zhang is very good with study.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 假如你是Tom,你好朋友是lucy,她说她身体不佳,要你告诉他在饮食 睡觉 运动 情绪上给出建议用上healthy food,do more exercise,enough sleep,keep happy._百度作业帮
英语作文 假如你是Tom,你好朋友是lucy,她说她身体不佳,要你告诉他在饮食 睡觉 运动 情绪上给出建议用上healthy food,do more exercise,enough sleep,keep happy.
英语作文 假如你是Tom,你好朋友是lucy,她说她身体不佳,要你告诉他在饮食 睡觉 运动 情绪上给出建议用上healthy food,do more exercise,enough sleep,keep happy.
Dear lucy,I am sorry to hear that you are not well.Ican give you some advice to make you feel better.First of all,youshoud eat the heathy food every day.second you can try your best to do more exercise .beside',you must sleep enough and well.I think it is important that you must keep happy every day.I hope you wll better soon .ok ,bye.Best wishes.}

我要回帖

更多关于 jim and lucy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信