为什么老是没有安全感BCONE2015没有老队员

2015 Red Bull BC ONE中国代表B-Boy Keven杨凯做迎战的准备了吗?让我们一起为中国bboy加油吧!_街舞爱好者-爱微帮
&& &&& 2015 Red Bull BC ONE…
点击上方“街舞爱好者”关注我们哟 ?点右上角【…】可分享本文给你的小伙伴们,更多资讯请下载街舞爱好者APP,下载地址:。距离Red Bull BC ONE还有一个月时间,亚洲决赛选手名单也全部出炉,尽管今年亚太区Taisuke等全明星高手不在其中,但来自亚洲各国舞林高手却让即将到来的决赛在赛前就充满紧张氛围。B-Boy Keven10月你就要去韩国参加亚太决赛了,目前在做怎样的准备?从5月到现在一直在准备亚太决赛,通过参加小型街舞比赛进行热身,保持最佳状态。代表中国首次出战bc one亚太决赛 想以怎样的方式展示自己?第一次代表中国参加亚太决赛,我有想过在动作中加入一点功夫等中国风元素,我知道许多国外B-Boy很擅长这么做,不过要是我的话绝不会是表面的演绎,而是想贯穿在我的表演中。每天让你继续跳下去的动力和信念是什么Red Bull BC ONE地区决赛开始后,我每站直播都在看,当跳舞跳到肌肉酸疼的时候,再看#BCONE#直播时我就会想,亚太决赛时一定不能失误,不能丢失自己跳舞的感觉,为了发挥出最佳水平,我想做足充分准备。因为在世界上任何一个国家,能入围#BCONE#决赛都真的太难了,机会一年只有一次,你努力了,才知道自己有没有好运相伴。作为一名Bboying高手及老师,对正在学习跳舞以及希望参加BC ONE比赛的舞者们说几句鼓励的话无论你是刚刚开始跳舞还是已经拥有几年舞龄的全能专业舞者,如果你想拿第一,可以尽可能多的参加比赛去提高自己,比赛是交流提升的好方法。在这些活动中,输赢是次要的,即使输了很受打击,也一定要放下,因为比赛不是最终目的,比赛本身就有输有赢,没有什么能阻止你继续跳下去。有了这些经历以后你会成长得更快,所以要相信自己。如果晋级罗马总决赛,你会________如果能晋级罗马比赛的话,我还没有想过,因为今年亚太决赛选手中,许多B-Boy都已经参加过几届BCONE亚太决赛,还拿过冠军,是个很大的挑战,我不想抱有侥幸心理,目前只想准备好自己。如果能晋级罗马总决赛,我想会是对我舞蹈生涯的认同,感到开心和知足吧,接下来我会更全心投入到breaking中。如果能在亚太赛区拿到令自己满意的成绩晋级罗马,我想我之前的努力,所有的奖杯都是值得的,都是在为今天的目标做铺垫,因为BCONE冠军腰带对每个B-Boy来说都是至高的荣誉。在China Cypher夺冠后我获得了许多关注,我想这次我不止为自己而战,也为了身边的朋友以及想去到现场的B-Boy而赛,希望能鼓励更多人开始跳舞。晋级代表一种正能量的精神,也许你偶尔会失意,偶尔会对自己没有信心,但BCONE激励每一位中国舞者,人人都有机会站在这个breaking的最高舞台。我的很多队员和朋友说,如果我不跳舞,他们也不跳了,所以我必须要做的更好,给大家更多的信心。 此文章转自:,另外街舞爱好者对bboy 杨凯赛前的独家采访视频也会在近期公布,欢迎到时候收看。 了解更多街舞资讯,获取最新的比赛视频或发布比赛信息,请下载街舞爱好者APP,下载方法见文章尾部。“ 长按上图,识别二维码,立刻关注我们“品牌相关国内最火爆的街舞社区!官网 会员数:500000+;日访问:7000+微信 粉丝数:32000+微博 粉丝数:27000+优酷 播放数:42,24万+;粉丝:2.5万+合作、推广、视频拍摄,请联系
手机: 微信:下载街舞爱好者APP↓↓↓ 点击下方&阅读原文& 下载街舞爱好者APP
点击展开全文
街舞爱好者-国内最火爆的街舞社区,分享最新的街舞舞曲,视频以及街舞赛事。
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可联系QQ ,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34Red Bull BC One - Red Bull BC One North America Final 2015
- Red Bull BC One North America Final 2015
No invitations
Or login with
Registration
Or register with
When you perform a registration you agree to our.
Follow us on:
Date: August 22, 2015Location: Dr Phillips Center of Performing Arts, 445 S Magnolia Ave Orlando, USAWinner: VictorNorth America’s reigning B-Boy champion, Victor, has emerged victorious once again tonight in an epic battle of the best B-Boys on the continent in the Red Bull BC One North America Final. This marks the second year in a row that Victor has proven himself as the best of the best after winning the 2014 title in Las Vegas. This year he successfully defends his title in his hometown of Orlando in front of a 3,000-person crowd at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, making history as the only B-Boy to win consecutive titles.
The Orlando competition kicked off the Red Bull BC One road to Rome as the first of six global qualifiers in the quest to find the world’s top B-Boy at the Red Bull BC One World Final on Nov. 14. Victor has once again stamped his ticket, and will face winners from Finals taking place in Georgia, Egypt, Spain, South Korea and Peru leading up to the global stage.
The one-on-one battle format pitted 16 of the best U.S. and Canadian breakers against each other. Victor pulled out some of the best moves in his repertoire, including backflip flares, backspin airbabies, and his completely unique style of form spins.
“It feels so good to win this year because Orlando really supported me, more than I ever could have imagined,” Victor said. “They were screaming for me like crazy, and that got me hyped. I gave it all I had, and it means so much to me that I won here.”
Victor will now have his sights on Rome, where he will compete in his third World Final. This year, he is hoping that third time’s the charm for him to capture the elusive and prestigious World Title. His victory was hard won in an incredible final battle against Super Cr3w’s BenStacks.
Red Bull BC One All Star RoxRite, the 2011 Red Bull BC One World Champion and one of the three judges for the battle said, “I think Victor overall just took his time throughout the battles. He used the right moves at the right times. Whenever he had to drop the right moves he did, which is the strategy you need to make it to the Red Bull BC One World Final. His training definitely paid off.”
Legendary radio host and MTV star Sway hosted the evening. Phife, of A Tribe Called Quest, entertained with a set of some of his classics. The crowd was in for a night of surprises, with Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Grandmaster Flash, Hip Hop pioneer DJ Charlie Chase, and legendary NYC Hip Hop Photographer Joe Conzo all hitting the stage to show support. The four elements of Hip Hop were alive and thriving in Orlando.
The Red Bull BC One North American Final can be viewed on demand .
MISSED THE FINAL? WATCH IT HERE.
SEE THE BEST ACTION FROM ORLANDO!
BATTLE TABLE
Zeku / MoyRion / Icey IvesNapalm / Kid CruzVictor / DQKeebz / JoshskittleStarvin' Sa-Ewl / Mighty WealthyInsight / FrankieBen / Illz Moy / RionNapalm / VictorKeebz / Starvin' Sa-Ewl Frankie / BenMoy / VictorStarvin' Sa-Ewl / Ben Victor / Ben
JUDGES, DJ, HOST & COMMENTATORS
RT : Preparados para el
y apoyar a nuestro
XAK! Vamos Espa?aaaaa!!!
RT : Retour en photos sur les plus grands moments de la finale mondiale du Red Bull
About Red Bull BC One
Red Bull BC One was founded in 2004 in Biel, Switzerland. Over the years, the championship has moved from Germany to Brazil, South Africa, France, the USA, Japan, Russia and South Korea. Today it remains one of the foremost events in Hip Hop culture, helping to push forward the art of breaking, or breakdance as it's commonly referred to in the media.
&is the number one source for all things breaking, representing the largest online network of B-Boys and fans, and is home to the biggest&&community in the scene, where millions connect daily. The Finals and World Final will be live-streamed at&.&
We need your email!
To finish the registration we need your email.
Please confirm your email address
You need to confirm your email address in order to finish the registration. Please use the link in the confirmation message sent to the email address you provided during registration to confirm your email address.【决赛】Red Bull BC One Middle East_breaking吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:89,213贴子:
【决赛】Red Bull BC One Middle East
视频来自:
事情是这样滴! 和这群...
★☆★☆★首楼献给阿森纳★☆★☆★
首先声明转自于网络,所...
近日科比已亲笔写下道...
遇上哪家有红白喜事,那...
我们面向全吧招募文工美...
【读音】yuě 【释义】呕...