ticketmaster中国买nba票怎么显示we were unable to process your request

Auto-suggest. Use up and down arrow keys to select suggestions.
Need help?
We're here for you!
Go to Topic
Top 5 FAQs
The Ticketmaster Express automated line is open 24/7 for anytime ticket sales: 866-448-7849.
Prefer to talk to someone? For events in the US call 800-745-3000. Hours are Mon through Sat 9am - 6pm and Sun 12pm-6pm.
Hint: Tickets for most presales are sold online only so don't waste time when every second counts - go directly . (Also sold online only: some VIP packages, Official Platinum Seats, and merchandise.)
Finally, the numbers above are for buying tickets only. If you need help with an existing order please contact&.
You may be interested in…
Was this answer helpful?
Thanks! If you need help with a specific issue, please contact
Your Feedback *
Just click the Sell button on your order in My Account to start the easy step-by-step: you'll select the tickets you want to list, set your price, and enter your debit card or checking account info. You can edit or remove your listing anytime, and you'll get paid by direct deposit or pay-by-debit when your tickets sell.
If you don't see a Sell button, you can't sell your tickets.
Was this answer helpful?
Your Feedback *
Fan Support to the rescue! Please .
Remember for online orders though, your tickets are in My Account. Sign in, hover over your name on the home page under the search bar, and click Print My Tickets. You'll see your tickets in your account and the Print button when they're ready to print.
Please note: You can print at home, at work when no one's looking, or wherever you want - you just can't print from our mobile app.
Was this answer helpful?
Your Feedback *
It’s free and easy – go to My Account and click the Transfer button on your order. Then follow the simple steps and remember, the recipient's email address must be different than the sender's email address. The recipient will need a Ticketmaster account. If they don't they will have to create one when accepting tickets.
Get our app to send tickets from your phone:&&|&
We’ll email you as soon as your friend accepts the tickets, and we’ll email your friend a reminder if they haven’t accepted 48 hours before the event (you can remind them too).
Once your friend accepts the transfer, trash&(or recycle!) your original tickets if you printed them. They’re no longer valid and won’t get you in.
Was this answer helpful?
Your Feedback *
If there's a Sell button on your order in My Account chances are you're good to go. (In rare instances an artist, team, or venue may not allow resale for certain rows/seats.)
Was this answer helpful?
Your Feedback *