操场在新楼的南边,它很大,你可以在看图写话操场上打篮球做你喜欢的运动,如足球、篮球。用英语怎么说

英语中有的,有的怎么翻译.好像这一句,操场上有的人在打篮球,有的人在踢足球,有的人在打乒乓球._百度作业帮
英语中有的,有的怎么翻译.好像这一句,操场上有的人在打篮球,有的人在踢足球,有的人在打乒乓球.
英语中有的,有的怎么翻译.好像这一句,操场上有的人在打篮球,有的人在踢足球,有的人在打乒乓球.
some people are~some are~others are~
假如4个有的,前3个用some,第4个用others是吧?
是的,这是很常见的一种说法,其实你可以代入汉语的语境来理有的人在吃面条,有点人在吃馒头,有的人在吃饺子,还有的人在吃香蕉,其他的则都在吃包子。所以你可以丰富这个地方的语言。你可以说some people are~,some are~,a little peole are ~,others are~
someone is .....someone is...doing sth.and..
The playground some people playing basketball, some people are playing football, some people are playing table tennis.用some就可以了.some的意思是有的;一些
There are,
there are somebody playing basketball on the playground.................
some people are~some are~others are~假如4个有的,前3个用some,第4个用others是吧?是的,这是很常见的一种说法,其实你可以代入汉语的语境来理有的人在吃面条,有点人在吃馒头,有的人在吃饺子,还有的人在吃香蕉,其他的则都在吃包子。所以你可以丰富这个地方的语言。你可以说some people are~,some are~,a little peole are...
是的,这是很常见的一种说法,其实你可以代入汉语的语境来理有的人在吃面条,有点人在吃馒头,有的人在吃饺子,还有的人在吃香蕉,其他的则都在吃包子。所以你可以丰富这个地方的语言。你可以说some people are~,some are~,a little peole are ~,others are~
piayingbasketball ,some people are play
playground.英语作文if i am a member of government how should i introuduce myself to foreign guests?please give me a perfect answer.就当是省委书记吧 是假设啊,不是真的_百度作业帮
英语作文if i am a member of government how should i introuduce myself to foreign guests?please give me a perfect answer.就当是省委书记吧 是假设啊,不是真的
英语作文if i am a member of government how should i introuduce myself to foreign guests?please give me a perfect answer.就当是省委书记吧 是假设啊,不是真的
1.My School I study in the No.I middle school,where there are three grades and thirty-two classes.It is not big but very beautiful.In the center of the school there is a new teaching building,which is very clean and beautiful.The lab building and the library are to the east of the new building.There all kinds of book in the library.You can enioy them as many as you like.South of the new building lies a playground and it's very big.On the playground,you can have sports such as football.basketball.You'd better play basketball as there are four basketball grounds in our school,You can enjoy yourself very much.There are many trees in our school.Grass is everywhere.In front of the new building there are two gardens in which,there are flowers of all colours.We are studying hard in our school,Our life is happy and intcrcsting.I love our school very much.我的学校 我就读于一中.学校有3个年级,32个班,它并不大,但是很漂亮.校园中央是新建成的干净、美丽的教学大楼.实验楼和图书楼在新楼的东侧.图书馆有各种各样的书,你可以随意阅读.操场在新楼的南边,它很大,你可以在操场上做你喜欢的运动,如足球、篮球.你最好打篮球——因为学校共有四块篮球场地——你一定会玩得十分尽兴.学校种了许多树木,草坪随处可见.新楼的前面有两个花园;园里的鲜花五颜六色.我们学习刻苦,我爱我们的学校.2.到马,猴子......在海中.现在我已经做到了.这是一个亮点在我的寒假.1、从北京坐飞机早上6点30分到南京,在宾馆吃早餐并休息一会儿.2、7点30分坐车去红杉森林动物园,可以看狮子和老虎.10点30分去玄武湖,可以在那儿划船,并在那儿吃中午饭.3、下午1点,去中山陵参观.4、下午3点去夫子庙参观美丽而古老的建筑,在那儿有许多特别的纪念品.6、下午5点去新街口购物.6点30分回宾馆.I’m worried and feel unlucky on my weigh.Last term,I was 48 kilogram but now I am 51 kilogram!I must to do banting!But most important,I have gone to Shanghai Ocean Aquarium,I want to go there very much because I want to see the horse,the monkey……in the sea.Now I’ve done it .It is a bright dot in my Winter Holiday.3.Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy some flowers.During Spring Festival ,the adults usually give lucky money to children.People often get together and have a big meal.Some people eat dumpling for dinner.I love Spring Festival .春节是最importantand流行的节日China.Before春节,人们通常的清洁和装饰houses.And他们去花卉博览会买些flowers.During春节,大人给压岁钱通常以children.People经常聚在一起,并有很大的meal.Some人吃饺子吃晚饭.我喜欢春节.
什么部门什么职位都没有,怎么介绍急求英语作文 _百度作业帮
急求英语作文
急求英语作文&
I study in the No. I middle school, where there are three grades and thirty-two classes. It is not big but very beautiful.In the center of the school there is a new teaching building, which is very clean and beautiful. The lab building and the library are to the east of the new building. There all kinds of book in the library. You can enioy them as many as you like.South of the new building lies a playground and it's very big. On the playground, you can have sports such as football. basketball. You'd better play basketball as there are four basketball grounds in our school, You can enjoy yourself very much.There are many trees in our school.Grass is everywhere. In front of the new building there are two gardens in which, there are flowers of all colours.We are studying hard in our school, Our life is happy and intcrcsting. I love our school very much.请您参考作文地带提供中文翻译:我的学校我就读于一中。学校有3个年级,32个班,它并不大,但是很漂亮。校园中央是新建成的干净、美丽的教学大楼。实验楼和图书楼在新楼的东侧。图书馆有各种各样的书,你可以随意阅读。操场在新楼的南边,它很大,你可以在操场上做你喜欢的运动,如足球、篮球。你最好打篮球——因为学校共有四块篮球场地——你一定会玩得十分尽兴。更多信息请访问作文地带。学校种了许多树木,草坪随处可见。新楼的前面有两个花园;园里的鲜花五颜六色。我们学习刻苦,生活愉快而有趣。我爱我们的学校。My School 英语作文My school is at Haimen Town. It is very big and beautiful. There are forty-three classes in it. When you come to our school, you can see the modern teaching building. Our teachers work and do practice in it. Behind the building, there are two classroom buildings and a school library. In the library there are thousands and thousands of books. After class you can borrow the books you want and also you can read them in the reading room at any time. Beside our classroom, there is a big playground. At about 4:30 p.m. every day, many students play football, basketball and some of them play tennis. All the playground is alive.Our school is a model school in Jiangsu. I like my school very much.
My name is Tom. I'm studying at xinhua school. My school is located at the east of the post office. It is the best school in our city. I love it. There are three buildings in my school. The buildings ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 操场上的笑声 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信