AIR LEARAGEair flow是什么意思思?

英['tre?l?]
美['tre?l?r]
n. 拖车,追踪者;电影预告片;活动工作室
They detached the trailer.
他们将拖车卸下。
The tractor took up the slack and pulled the trailer out of the mud.
拖拉机拉紧拖缆把拖车从泥中拉了出来。
The newsletter put emphasis on stating that the trailer will only be seen in theatres.
新闻稿中还强调,这款预告片只会在电影院上映。
Has the trailer lived up to your expectations?
这段预告片达到你们的期望了吗?
1.someone who takes more someone who lags behind
2.an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
3.a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
4.a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.This kit is trailer only.
这成套工具仅有拖车。
2.Was the trailer looking good?
预告片看着还行不?
3.Before driving away, re-check the trailer coupling.
开车之前再检查一下拖车的联结。
4.Here comes the trailer 3 of Minions!
《小黄人》预告片3来啦!
5.Has the trailer lived up to your expectations?
这段预告片达到你们的期望了吗?
好文推荐:English (Australia)
English (Canada)
English (UK)
English (USA)
Espa?ol (Espa?a)
Fran?ais (Canada)
Fran?ais (France)
Nederlands
Português (Brasil)
Português (Portugal)
Русский
中文(简体)
中文(香港)
中文(台灣)
&AllRouteAirline flightPrivate flight (tail #)Airport
&[ 176 posts ]&
&& ... , , , 6, ,
&Post subject: Posted: Fri Aug 14,
FlightAware Member
amPosts: 5470Location: Under SWANN!
fholbert wrote:WOW!Am I the only one who thinks the Saratoga saw the helicopter just before impact and is starting to turn away?
It explains how the collision resulted in the right wing being severed as the Saratoga banked in an effort to avoid the helicopter.
&Post subject: NTSB Press Release . . .Posted: Fri Aug 14,
FlightAware Member
pmPosts: 2678Location: Toronto
NTSB issues update on its investigation.
&Post subject: Posted: Fri Aug 14,
FlightAware Member
amPosts: 2084Location: N14
markieb wrote:Years ago during my flight training, my instructor said that most people's reaction is to pull back on the stick, but he stated that pushing in an nosing over will create a greater amount of altitude difference in the same amount of time than pulling back. So, if you are about to have a mid-air push in and nose over.
Guess that should work in most cases except when a mountain is in front of you!!
While that may theoretically be true, an abrupt maximum deflection of the flight controls downwards would not only throw the occupants to the ceiling and likely knocking them out (simple lap/shoulder belts wouldn't help a bit) and would also likely overstress the wings.
A wing can handle many more G's in the positive direction than negative.
Aircraft certified in the normal category must be certified to +3.8 but only -1.52.
&Post subject: Posted: Sat Aug 15,
FlightAware Member
pmPosts: 1208Location: Corona CA (KAJO)
FAA Is Considering New Flight Restrictions In Hudson Corridor
An Evaluation Task Force Has Already Been Formed
Following last week's mid-air collision between a sightseeing helicopter and a private airplane over the Hudson River, FAA Administrator Randy Babbitt said the agency would look into new rules governing low-altitude flight in the congested corridor. The Associated Press reports that the FAA has already sent out a list of several recommendations for pilots transiting the corridor.
Babbitt made the remarks after touring the FAA Technical Center at Atlantic City International Airport.
Among the recommendations are turning on aircraft lights, proper communication techniques, and keeping speed under 140 knots. Babbitt said that if the pilots of the two aircraft had been in communication with one another, the accident might have been prevented. "They were given traffic alerts," he said. "However, neither of the pilots was on the frequencies."
Babbitt reiterated the the FAA will cooperate with NTSB in the investigation of the accident. He said while any NTSB recommendations will be taken into consideration, the FAA will institute rule changes whenever they are deemed necessary.
&Post subject: NTSB REMOVES ATC GROUP FROM COLLISION INVESTIGATIONPosted: Mon Aug 17,
FlightAware Member
amPosts: 5470Location: Under SWANN!
NTSB accuses NATCA (National Air Traffic Controllers Association) of violating NTSB investigative party rules.
&Post subject: Re: NTSB REMOVES ATC GROUP FROM COLLISION INVESTIGATIONPosted: Mon Aug 17,
FlightAware Member
JHEM wrote:NTSB accuses NATCA (National Air Traffic Controllers Association) of violating NTSB investigative party rules.
Since NATCA is providing counsel to the ATC's it sounds like a lot of government huff and puff.
&Post subject: Posted: Mon Aug 17,
Charter Member
amPosts: 5274Location: Heading to NORDO territory
wrote:. So, if you are about to have a mid-air push in and nose over.
Guess that should work in most cases except when a mountain is in front of you!!
My instinct would be to turn right if it's head to head and hope for the best that the person in front of me doesn't instinctively go left.
I wouldn't suggest the above if it's a bird you are about to tangle with.
I read somewhere or seen somewhere their instinct is to dive.
I have seen birds dive myself, so if I see a bird, I will climb prompto.
flyboy97222
&Post subject: Posted: Mon Aug 17,
FlightAware Member
pmPosts: 2684Location: Sunny South Florida
lieberma wrote:markieb
wrote:. So, if you are about to have a mid-air push in and nose over.
Guess that should work in most cases except when a mountain is in front of you!!My instinct would be to turn right if it's head to head and hope for the best that the person in front of me doesn't instinctively go left.I wouldn't suggest the above if it's a bird you are about to tangle with.
I read somewhere or seen somewhere their instinct is to dive.
I have seen birds dive myself, so if I see a bird, I will climb prompto.
Allen it's this aviators opinion that you are right to dive. If you execute a tight right climb you might over G the AC and pull the Tail feathers off. If you execute a descending right turn you will not load up the wings. Try it sometime, go up to 4000msl and bank your AC 90degrees and just let the nose drop. don't push the nose over just let it drop. it works like a charm.
In the sim we practice emergency descents, It's drop the gear, use spoilers and point the noise down to Mmo. I also use 50-60 degrees of bank, That is after we have told ATC we are coming down.
&Post subject: Re: NTSB REMOVES ATC GROUP FROM COLLISION INVESTIGATIONPosted: Tue Aug 18,
FlightAware Member
amPosts: 121Location: PGUM
JHEM wrote:NTSB accuses NATCA (National Air Traffic Controllers Association) of violating NTSB investigative party rules.
Well while NATCA needs to comply with any agreement they sign it's been very surprising, even worrisome how quickly the NTSB seem to be pointing fingers. Even if they aren't directly being pointed at the controller they are being gestured very specifically in his direction.
&Post subject: Posted: Tue Aug 18,
Charter Member
flyboy97222 wrote:[Allen it's this aviators opinion that you are right to dive. If you execute a tight right climb you might over G the AC and pull the Tail feathers off. If you execute a descending right turn you will not load up the wings. Try it sometime, go up to 4000msl and bank your AC 90degrees and just let the nose drop. don't push the nose over just let it drop.
90 degrees?
In an emergency I would since anything goes, but with my Sundowner not certified for acro, I don't know if I want to be a test pilot.
I could see me getting a shower of Av gas from my upwing.
I plan to fly on Friday if the weather Gods behave and may give what you say above but with 60 degrees of bank.
Always game to try some new manuevers.
I do see what you are saying though, makes perfect sense and will be interesting to see how my bird handles.
Trick would be to make the manuever you describe instinctive rather then just an excercise in the practice area.
Under the duress of an impending mid air, doing the opposite of your instinct takes some serious discipline (sorta like pitching down 10 feet over the runway to gain airspeed on an impending stall)
FlightAware Member
pmPosts: 2400
lieberma wrote:90 degrees?
In an emergency
Yep, 90 degrees. As flyboy mentioned, it's part of emergency descent procedures from altitude. Keep in mind that most standard and transport category airplanes are not very negative G tolerant...check your Limitations Section. If you just nose over you are at much greater risk of overstressing the airframe. Plus, any object that is not secured becomes a potential projectile. An immediate 60-90 bank unloads the airframe and reduces lift creating the desired result of dropping the nose initiating a descent. Again keeping in mind G loading and that airplanes have a greater positive limit, it may be better to abruptly pull up to avoid if you're at low altitude. It doesn't take that much and the G loading "feels" greater than it really is.
Charter Member
azav8r wrote:lieberma wrote:90 degrees?
In an emergencyYep, 90 degrees. As flyboy mentioned, it's part of emergency descent procedures from altitude. Keep in mind that most standard and transport category airplanes are not very negative G tolerant...check your Limitations Section. If you just nose over you are at much greater risk of overstressing the airframe. Plus, any object that is not secured becomes a potential projectile. An immediate 60-90 bank unloads the airframe and reduces lift creating the desired result of dropping the nose initiating a descent. Again keeping in mind G loading and that airplanes have a greater positive limit, it may be better to abruptly pull up to avoid if you're at low altitude. It doesn't take that much and the G loading "feels" greater than it really is.
I guess my indirect question in my previous post would be is 90 degrees bank considered acro for which my plane wouldn't be certified for?
(only placarded maneuvers I am allowed are the usual commercial maneuvers)
I know going 60 gives me some willies, never did 90 and won't without an instructor on board since that would be beyond my comfort zone.
I was under the impression anything over 60 degrees would be considered acro?
FlightAware Member
lieberma wrote:I know going 60 gives me some willies, never did 90 and won't without an instructor on board since that would be beyond my comfort zone.I was under the impression anything over 60 degrees would be considered acro?
And you're more comfortable with a midair?
Charter Member
fholbert wrote:And you're more comfortable with a midair?
FlightAware Member
lieberma wrote:I guess my indirect question in my previous post would be is 90 degrees bank considered acro for which my plane wouldn't be certified for?
It wouldn't be considered "acro" for two reasons. 1. The steep bank is an emergency procedure that doesn't G load stress the airframe, which is why it's the accepted practice. And 2. It's what we do when performing emergency descents in turbojet airplanes that definitely are not certified for acrobatic maneuvers.
&Post subject: Posted: Wed Aug 19,
FlightAware Member
Italian tourist captures accident on
FlightAware Member
amPosts: 483
azav8r wrote:lieberma wrote:I guess my indirect question in my previous post would be is 90 degrees bank considered acro for which my plane wouldn't be certified for?It wouldn't be considered "acro" for two reasons. 1. The steep bank is an emergency procedure that doesn't G load stress the airframe, which is why it's the accepted practice. And 2. It's what we do when performing emergency descents in turbojet airplanes that definitely are not certified for acrobatic maneuvers.
on the PPRuNe forum for the reference...
FAR 91.303 - "For the purposes of this section, aerobatic flight means an intentional maneuver involving an abrupt change in an aircraft's attitude, an abnormal attitude, or abnormal acceleration, not necessary for normal flight."
Charter Member
Thanks Flyboy, Az and Nano...
Next order of biz is to expand my comfort zone on banksl
phantomjet
FlightAware Member
pmPosts: 533Location: KPSM
lieberma wrote:Thanks Flyboy, Az and Nano...Next order of biz is to expand my comfort zone on banksl
If you get squeamish in 60 deg banks I would recommend an aerobatic/upset recovery course. Especially if you're Instrument rated and fly so regularly. The last thing you want is to fly an airplane inverted for your first time during a REAL emergency.
If you do it right you'll get some aerobatic training, spin training and a tail wheel endorsement... all in one weekend for short money. Plus. it's the some of the most fun you can have in the air!
It's VERY important to know what it's like to fly in (very) unusual attitudes in order to stay cool and not panic if it happens for real. Plus understanding the "energy states" of an airplane is priceless all around...
FlightAware Member
amPosts: 506
flyboy97222 wrote: I also use 50-60 degrees of bank, That is after we have told ATC we are coming down.
I thought they were preaching "moderate bank"
(25-30) now, and isn't that what TCAS is for?:D
Also, just curious, when can you throw the gear out on the Lear?
FlightAware Member
markieb wrote:Years ago during my flight training, my instructor said that most people's reaction is to pull back on the stick, but he stated that pushing in an nosing over will create a greater amount of altitude difference in the same amount of time than pulling back. So, if you are about to have a mid-air push in and nose over.
Am I the only one who thinks they're too smart for this group?
FlightAware Member
fholbert wrote:Am I the only one who thinks they're too smart for this group?
Which of the many groups around here are you referring to Frank?
FlightAware Member
pmPosts: 499Location: Rockies, western US
msh168 wrote:Also, just curious, when can you throw the gear out on the Lear?
Normally 200,
But .80 Mach or 260KIAS (which ever one is lower) for the emergency decent.
& I've been told by 2 factory test pilots that you can put it out up to 350 and it'll lock, just don't retract it again.
&Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 20,
FlightAware Member
amPosts: 509Location: KEMT KPOC
fholbert wrote:Am I the only one who thinks they're too smart for this group?
Now Frank, at your age you must know that nothing good ever comes from a question like that.
Rather than focusing on who knows and who doesn't, why not focus on who wants to learn and who doesn't?
&Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 20,
Charter Member
phantomjet wrote: Plus understanding the "energy states" of an airplane is priceless all around...
This is what peaks my interest Phantomjet and probably another reason why I love flying IFR because it requires a higher quailty flying.
Question comes on power settings.
Normally when I do steep turns, I add power to maintain altitude which of course adds positive G's.
GENERALLY speaking as I realize every plane is different, if I am to go 90 degrees, what control surface will help me maintain altitude without G's?
If it's even possible.
I see the concept in my head that going 90 degrees and allowing the nose drop would work without any power adjustments or control surface adjustments for the emergency descents, but want to be sure that I don't put myself in an advertent spin by doing something I shouldn't be doing.
Display posts from previous: All posts1 day7 days2 weeks1 month3 months6 months1 year&Sort by AuthorPost timeSubject AscendingDescending&
&[ 176 posts ]&
&& ... , , , 6, ,