以“宣传一场学校足球比赛宣传海报”的海报的英语作文60词左右

请以学生会的名义为一场英语演讲比赛写一份80词左右的海报_百度作业帮
请以学生会的名义为一场英语演讲比赛写一份80词左右的海报
坑爹qfCI63EH07
The school's English speech contest is coming.And it will start on September 19th,2011.I think it is a chance to show youself and to improve your English.It will start at the acticity centre of school.And the way to join the competition is to tell your moniter your name and the title of the composition.But it will finish the entry in e on!And good luck with you!
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文学校社团海报50词_百度知道
英语作文学校社团海报50词
ll live in an apartment with my best friends,and one day I might even visit Australia.During the week I&#39.On the weekends.I think it't like living alone,because I went to Shanghai last year and ll have pets! I&#39,I think I'll be a reporter.So in ten years.I'll live in Shanghai.I might evll probably go skating and swimming every day,and proball go to Hong Kong on vacation. I think I'll look smart. ;s reall be able to dress more casually.As a reporter,I think I will meet lots of interesting people, I&#39.I't have any pets now because my mother hates them and our apll have many different pets.I think I&#39,I&#39.I can&#39, because I don&#39In ten years
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&当前位置:&>&
FootballMatch-足球比赛海报
发布时间:&&&文章来源:&&&点击:次
Football Match-足球比赛海报 Chinese National Team VS. Brazilian National Team Time: 8: 00 p. m. , January 20,2000 Place: Provincial Stadium Please contact the Physical Cuhural Group for tickets. Football fans should be quick. A school bus will be made available. The goers are expected to gather on the cement ground in fi'ont of Dormitory No. 3 at 7:00 sharp p.m. on the given day. The Physical Cuhural Group of the University
Copyright &
All Right Reserved 站长QQ:
感谢您对的大力的支持,请把本站推荐给您的好友!求高一水平的英语作文:请你以学生会(Students' Union)的名义为一场英语演将比赛(English speech contest)写一份60词左右的海报,具体内容如下:比赛时间:日下午3:00-5:00 比赛地点:学_百度作业帮
求高一水平的英语作文:请你以学生会(Students' Union)的名义为一场英语演将比赛(English speech contest)写一份60词左右的海报,具体内容如下:比赛时间:日下午3:00-5:00 比赛地点:学校活动中心 .报名方式:参加比赛的同学将姓名和演讲话题上报给班长.报名截止日期:日.我是诚心求作文的,实在不懂写.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码学校招聘音乐教师的海报 英语作文60词左右_百度作业帮
学校招聘音乐教师的海报 英语作文60词左右
Dear Sir, I am now writing to you in the hope of being music teaher of Yu Ying Middle school. There are several reasons for me to make the choice. To begin with, i am good at dancing, singing, an...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 足球宣传海报 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信