谢谢分享。
签到天数: 766 天[LV.10]以坛为家III
又是网盘& &&&
您需要登录后才可以回帖
回帖并转播
郑重声明,本站所有作品片源来自互联网公开渠道,均为网友上传交流学习,影视版权均归原电影公司所有,如有侵犯版权,请与
联系,我们将立即删除。
Powered by&[家教高级课程 ][BluRay-720P.MKV][700 MB][BT云播种子][暂无字幕]
家教高级课程 讲述了  T she became my exclusive special tutor.
  “I’ll teach you the real skills to excite women!”
  Seong-jin, the so-called expert of theory, who learned about women through text only, feels the thrilling excitement whenever he sees h
本torrent文件由98分()提供!
torrent文件:是种子文件,可以迅雷下载,也可以上传百度网盘直接云播放。
srt文件:是字幕文件,本地播放可以在播放器中载入字幕进行观看,网盘播放,请把字幕文件上传到与电影播放文件同一个文件的目录下面,名称要相同,播放时会自动加载字幕,请手动在字幕选项中勾选。
[家教高级课程 ][BluRay-720P.MKV][.torrent][700 MB][BT云播种子][暂无字幕]
时间:2016
国别:韩国电影
类型:剧情片
语言:简体中文
字幕:暂无字幕
片长:94分钟
家教高级课程 尺寸/高清程度720p
???, ???, ???, ???
剧情介绍:
  T she became my exclusive special tutor.
  “I’ll teach you the real skills to excite women!”
  Seong-jin, the so-called expert of theory, who learned about women through text only, feels the thrilling excitement whenever he sees his academic advisor professor, Mi-ae. However, Mi-ae keeps ignoring his courtship, telling him to come back after growing up. He felt stuck and helpless and ends up revealing his distress to Yeon-hwa, a novelist who has recently moved to his next door. To his surprise, she says she will teach him about women and begins tutoring him with the real life lessons from kissing to sex.
影片截图:
本torrent文件由98分()提供!
同类型的电影有:
最新电影电视剧百度离线下载种子尽在98分电影种子下载网站,上传到您的百度网盘随时观赏.> 家教高级课程/????: ????.2015 高清BT种子下载
家教高级课程/????: ????.2015
家教高级课程
????: ????
下载地址:扫盲:一般来说影片容量越大画质越清晰;1080p的画质绝对比720p清晰搜索外挂字幕
  家教高级课程的剧情简介 · · · · · ·  T she became my exclusive special tutor.  “I’ll teach you the real skills to excite women!”  Seong-jin, the so-called expert of theory, who learned about women through text only, feels the thrilling excitement whenever he sees his academic advisor professor, Mi-ae. However, Mi-ae keeps ignoring his courtship, telling him to come back after growing up. He felt stuck and helpless and ends up revealing his distress to Yeon-hwa, a novelist who has recently moved to his next door. To his surprise, she says she will teach him about women and begins tutoring him with the real life lessons from kissing to sex.
猜您还喜欢以下影视:}

我要回帖

更多关于 高级课程 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信