日向雏田的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位好心人帮我翻译成英文一下吧 和我女儿的移民有关
万分感谢_百度知道
哪位好心人帮我翻译成英文一下吧 和我女儿的移民有关
我又生在美国不能起到直接的作用,让我们母女能早日在美国的保护下生活,盼望母女早日获得自由和团聚:00 面试的通知书(RE!
我是MUZIHAN的生母——李丽尊敬的移民领事馆员。心为女儿焦虑:
您们好,但女儿仍可能不会如期面试. BEIJING,已近收到了您们的要求MUZIHAN 于25 aug 2010。但是MUZIHAN的生父百般阻挠和不愿对此事当其责任,在我们请求领事官员给于理解和有效的帮主。
尽管我尽了最大的努力, 14745—1) A
收到通知书后我和我的女儿都十分喜悦,上午8
提问者采纳
I was born in the US,我觉得您的这封信没有太大的作用, 14745—1) A,我自己看的一头雾水, (RE, my daughter and I can meet in the US;s understanding and kindly help, MUZIAHN&#39,My name is Lili.上面是大致的翻译, however,my daughter might not able to come to the interveiw.Althrough having tried my bestDear Os father is not willing to help at all, mother of MUZIHAN. BEIJING. I urge officer&#39, really worry about my daughter,25 August 2010, hope we can together soon,大致明白你的意思, have received the notice letter for interview on 8am,但是.Both my daughter and I are very happy,领事馆的人不会帮助你什么的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你的格式错误了。
可以帮你翻译、
Librarian: respect of immigration consular
You are good!
My mother is MUZIHAN -- nearly received lily, you MUZIHAN requirements in 2010, aug 25:00am interview notification (RE) 14745 - BEIJING, A)
After receiving notice me and my daughter is very soon, and freedom and hope. But MUZIHAN grandparents repeat obstruction and wouldn't be as its responsibility. I was born in America cannot have direct effect. The heart is daughter anxiety.
Though I tried his best, but the daughter still may not scheduled interview, in our request for understanding and consular officials of wang, let us effectively and will soon...
Dear Consulate General Immigration Officer: You are good!
I MUZIHAN biological mother - Li Li, who almost received your request MUZIHAN on 25 aug
AM interview notice (RE. BEIJING, 14745-1) A
After receiving notice of me and my daughter are very pleased and look forward to early to be free and reunited mother and daughter. But the father MUZIHAN blocking and do not want the matter when their responsibilities. I was born in the United States can not play a direct role. Heart is the daughter of anxiety.
Although I did my best effort, but his daughter still may not be scheduled interview, a consular officer in our reques...
Dear immigration consulates: Hello! I am MUZIHAN biological mother - Li Li, who received your request on MUZIHAN for an interview at Aug 25,
AM (RE. BEIJING, 14745-1 ) #A after receiving the notice,
my daughter and I are very pleased and are looking forward
hoping to be free and reunited mother and daughter. But the father of MUZIHAN ignoring and do not want to take the responsibility of this matter. I was born in the United States can not play a direct role. My heart is filled with anxiety for my daughter. Although I tried with my best, but my daughter is still not be able to schedule the interview. Consular officers please accept...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 mks toolkit 9 下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信