汤姆和彼得兔英文版正在操场打乒乓球的英文

人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&今天是周末,天气很晴朗.学校正在举行运动会.运动场上,同学们正在进行激烈的比赛:Peter在跑步,Amy在打排球,Tom在打乒乓球…….假如你是学校的一名小记者,请你用英语描述一下这个场面.参考词汇:举行运动会h尽最大努力获胜try one'为别人喝彩cheer sb
It's a beatiful Friday today.we are having a sports meeting on the playground in my school now.everybody is very excited.look!some schoolmates are taking part in some races.peter is running,and he is faster the e on peter!amy is playing the volleyball with her classmates,they work hard.and tom is playing table tennis,he can control the ball very well.i theink he will be the winner.we are so moved.everybody tries his or her best to win for his or her class.let's keep cheering them.well done!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我爱体育,因为我爱打篮球和打乒乓球。没天下午放学后我都和同学在操场上玩篮球和乒乓球。 的翻译是:I love sports, because I love playing basketball and table tennis. No afternoon and my classmates after school playing basketball on the playground and table tennis. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我爱体育,因为我爱打篮球和打乒乓球。没天下午放学后我都和同学在操场上玩篮球和乒乓球。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I love sports, because I love playing basketball and table tennis. I did not have after school one afternoon and students in the playground playing basketball and table tennis.
I love sports, because I love playing basketball and table tennis. No afternoon and my classmates after school playing basketball on the playground and table tennis.
I love sports, because I love playing basketball and table tennis. No afternoon and my classmates after school playing basketball on the playground and table tennis.
I love sports, because I love playing basketball and table tennis. I have no day, in the afternoon after school and the students in the playground playing basketball and table tennis.
I love the sports, because I like playing the basketball and playing the ping pong.After the day in the afternoon has not been on vacation from school I all to play the basketball and the ping pong with schoolmate in the drill ground.
相关内容&a每个人的生命或许都是平凡的 Perhaps each person's life all is ordinary & a我将更新 在本周内 I will renew in this Zhou Nei & a给我些压力 For me pressure & aseven deadly sins 七贪婪 & aaway it flew 它飞行 & aI try to give my best to you , But it's no use. 我设法给我最佳您,但这是没有用。 & a他很调皮 He is very mischievous & athe
progame progame & adear,I also believe that our future is not a dream 亲爱,我也相信我们的未来不是梦想 & a材料供应商需提供此种材料的标准号 The material supplier must provide this material the standard number & a私もあなたを見てみたい 正在翻译,请等待...
& a金鹰露斯卡品牌介绍 正在翻译,请等待...
& a随性 做改变 正在翻译,请等待...
& a1. 超越时空的局限-开放性 1. Surmounting space and time limitation - openness & aIf you drink,get lost! null & a不可以在门口 充电没任意有发生的LIAME到470 & a你最好追求她 You should better pursue her & aA friend of the earth is sun. 地球的朋友是星期日。 & aThis agreement is signed for and on behalf of the parties 这个协议被签署为和代表党 & a我还是那句话他不值得你爱。他配不上你 My that speech he is not worth you loving.He cannot be joined to you & aAutomating your amazon business 自动化您的亚马孙事务 & a副标题 Subtitle & aHell
emperor 皇帝地狱永恒泪花 & a好的,那我不打扰你! Good, then I do not disturb you! & a20岁漂亮的李娇在学校附近的马路上发现了一只可爱的流浪狗,并把它带回了家。 20 year old of attractive Li had discovered tenderly on the school nearby street lovable roams about the dog, and brings it to go home. & awe would like you to join us 我们希望您加入我们 & a他对女孩说 He said to the girl & aperceived the 察觉 & a我方拟购中国皮鞋 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMay I ask how many qty per order and shipment location. Any speical request for package and requirment 愿我问多少qty每个命令和发货地点。 任何speical要求包裹和requirment & a我没有休息日 I do not have the holiday & athis page must be completed by a designated school official in Korea and signed by the President 在韩国必须由一位选定的学校官员完成和由总统签字这页 & aDid you know that 30% of the pigs are how to train, that is what you do stupid turned into a pig 您知道30%猪是如何训练,那是什么您做愚笨把变成猪 & aSEND. TO
REC. INFO. 送。 对REC。 信息. & a矫正人生的航向,让船儿平安的驶过青春期,遵守中学生行为规范 The correction life direction, lets the ship safely roll by the puberty, observes the middle-school student behavior standards & aNominal Wall Thickness 有名无实的壁厚度 & aThis is indicated by ending the abbreviation with a period. 这是由结束简称表示的以期间。 & aTarget consumers 目标消费者 & aHEREBY AUGHORIZE OUR SUPPLIER 特此AUGHORIZE我们的供应商 & a我的主要工作 正在翻译,请等待...
& aCOMMODITY INSPECTION TRANSFER 商品检查调动 & a消瘦老年男性 Becomes emaciated the old age male & afrothy and fluffy 泡沫和蓬松 & aSIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICE IN 03 ORININALS 签字的商务发票在03 ORININALS & aWanna come over to play ah 想要过来演奏啊 & aI am five for iphone I am five for iphone & aunsigned constant overflow: '*' 未签名的恒定的溢出: '*' & aPlease confirm final payment has been sent 请证实最后支付被送了 & aPhilips: John, TM, Anthany, Lu Feng, Brian, Julien, Leo, KK, Steven, Vincent Philips : 约翰, TM, Anthany, Lu Feng,布赖恩, Julien,利奥, KK,史蒂文, Vincent & abad sectors recovered 恢复的坏扇区 & aput the flag on the school. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aADDITIONAL
COND 另外的COND & a我回办公室了
约了个客户见面 一会还要出去呢 I returned to an office customer to meet approximately one can also have to exit & aAffordable and Reliable 付得起和可靠 & ato interrupt mormal post press enter 要中断mormal岗位新闻进入 & aDelivery versus Schedule 交付对日程表 & a我爱体育,因为我爱打篮球和打乒乓球。没天下午放学后我都和同学在操场上玩篮球和乒乓球。 I love the sports, because I like playing the basketball and playing the ping pong.After the day in the afternoon has not been on vacation from school I all to play the basketball and the ping pong with schoolmate in the drill ground. &Copyright &
All Rights Reserved你现在的位置 : &
小学英语作文:在操场上
  在操场上
  class is over. most of the students go to the playground to take part in all kinds of sports.
  look! there are many students playing basketball. one is jumping up and casting the ball into the net. in the distance there're some girls doing rope skipping. how swift their actions are! they're like sparrows. not far away from them. a few boys are playing ping-pong. what an interesting school life!
  they know clearly that having a strong and healthy body is very important both to their study and their future success.
  【参考译文】
  下课了,大部分学生都到操场参加各种运动。
  瞧!那儿有许多学生在打篮球。一个学生正跳起来往蓝中投球。在远处,一些女孩在跳绳。他们的动作真敏捷,就像麻雀一样。离他们不远处,几个男孩在打乒乓球。多有趣的学校生活呀!
  他们都清楚地知道,拥有一个强壮健康的身体对他们的学校和未来的成功至关重要。
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 彼得兔英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信