请问今年20152010年nba总决赛赛mv中的歌曲是什么名字

日nba最前线罗斯那个mv背景音乐是什么_百度知道
日nba最前线罗斯那个mv背景音乐是什么
日nba最前线罗斯那个mv背景音乐是centuries,演唱者 fall out boy。歌曲:centuries歌手: fall out boy 专辑:《centuries》发行时间:
流派:另类摇滚
发行公司:环球唱片歌词:Some legends are toldSome turn to dust or to goldBut you will remember meRemember me for centuriesAnd just one mistake,Is all it will take,We*ll go down in historyRemember me for centuriesRemember me for centuriesMama, fight my teenage dreamsNo it*s nothing wrong with meThe kids are all wrong the story*s aloofHeavy metal broke my heartCome on, come on and let me inI*m cruising on your thighs, leave my fingerprintsAnd this is for tonightI thought that you would feelI never meant for you to fix yourselfSome legends are toldSome turn to dust or to goldBut you will remember meRemember me for centuriesAnd just one mistakeIs all it will take,We*ll go down in historyRemember me for centuriesRemember me for centuriesAnd I can*t stop until the whole word knows my name*Cause I was only born inside my dreamsUntil you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow is over youCause I am the opposite of amnesiaAnd you*re a cherry blossomYou*re about to bloomYou look so pretty, but you*re gone so soonSome legends are toldSome turn to dust or to goldBut you will remember meRemember me for centuriesAnd just one mistakeIs all it will take,We*ll go down in historyRemember me for centuriesRemember me for centuriesWe*ve been here foreverAnd here*s the frozen fruitI could speak foreverWe are the poisoned youthWe are the poisoned youthSome legends are toldSome turn to dust or to goldBut you will remember meRemember me for centuriesAnd just one mistakeIs all it will take,We*ll go down in historyRemember me for centuriesRemember me for centuries
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2015年NBA总决赛 - 高清在线观看 - 腾讯视频
&&2015年NBA总决赛
2015年NBA总决赛
扫描二维码随身看视频
用手机或平板摄像头拍下右侧的二维码,您可以: