文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
Grade 7 Revision Units 1-12
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
新目标七下分单元重点短语和句子
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?
1. play chess 下国际象棋 2. play the guitar 弹吉他 3. speak English 说英语4. English club 英语俱乐部 5. talk to 跟…说 6. play the violin 拉小提琴
7. play the piano 弹钢琴 8. play the drums 敲鼓 9. make friends 结交朋友10. do Chinese kung fu表演中国功夫
11. tell stories 讲故事 12. play games 做游戏
13. on the weekend/on weekends
14. be good at doing sth.
do well in doing sth. 擅长做某事
15. be good with sb. 和某人相处地好
16. be good for???对??????有益处
17. can + 动词原形 能/会做某事
18. a little + 不可数名词 一点儿……
19. join the …club 加入…俱乐部
20. like to do sth.
love to do sth.
like doing sth love doing sth喜欢/喜爱做某事
21. shout at 对……大声叫嚷 22. fly a kite 放风筝
23. high school 中学 24. put up 搭起,举起
25. in the countryside 在乡下 26. get a surprise 吃惊27. make a fire 生火 28. each other 互相
29. so + 形容词 / 副词+ that 句子
如此……以至于…… 30. go to sleep 入睡31. the next morning 第二天早上 32. look out of…向……外看33. shout to 冲……呼喊 34. up and down 上上下下35. wake…up 把……弄醒 36. move into… 移进……37.speak a little English 说一点英语
38.say it in English 用英语说它
39. join the music club 加入俱乐部
40.join the art club 加入艺术俱乐部 41.join the basketball club加入篮球俱乐
42.join the swimming club加入游泳俱乐部 43.play the guitar well 弹吉他弹得好
44. need sb. to do sth. 需要某人做某事 45.help sb with sth 帮助某人干某事 46.help kids with swimming帮孩子们游泳
47.help my mother do housework
48.be in参加,加入
49.call sb at + 电话号码
给某人打电话拨打???号
50.have an e-mail address
有电子邮件的地址 51. in
正在加载中,请稍后...去游泳,看电影.野餐,做家务用英语写一篇作文
你大爷FsWk
野餐-a picnic  last weekend we went to the countryside to have a picnic.we took several sandwiches and some bottles of water with us for lunch.of course we didn't forget to take some fruit and we even took some tomatoes and cucumbers.  we left home quite early in order to avoid the traffic jam.about two hours later,we came to a nice place.it was near a river.we put our bicycles under the trees and went swimming.it was a very hot day.the water was very refreshing.  after having a swim,we had lunch in the cool shade under the trees.then we went for a walk.we didn't come back home until the night fell.  上周末,我们去乡下野餐.我们带上了几个三明治和几瓶水午饭时吃.当然我们也没有忘记带上一些水果.我们甚至还带了几个西红柿和几条黄瓜.  为了避开交通高峰,我们很早就出发了.大约过了两个小时,我们来到了一个不错的地方.它附近有一条河,我们把车子放在树下就去游泳.天气很热,河水使人振奋.  游完泳,我们在树荫下吃了午饭.然后我们去散步.直到夜幕降临,我们才回家.  it took us about two hours by bike to get to the nice place in the countryside.there was a rive there.the water was clean and it was a good place to swim.we threw our bikes on the ground  and jumped into the water.it was hot,but the water made us refreshed.after we swam around:'the river,we were tired.  we took out the sandwiches and water,and had our picnic in the shade under the trees.the most popular food are sausages and tomatoes.  after lunch we took a walk.there we saw many beautiful flowers and GREen grass.we smelled sweet air.how nice the picnic was!  我们骑车花了约两个小时,终于到了野外那个美丽的地方.那里有一条小河,河水清澈,真是个游泳的好地方.我们把自行车往地上一搁,就跳进河里.天气真热,河水让人感到舒爽.游了几个来回,我们有些累了.  我们拿出准备好的三明治和水,开始在树阴下野餐.最受欢迎的食品是香肠和西红柿.  午饭后,我们散步.在那儿我们看见许多漂亮的花和碧绿的草,我们闻到空气的芬芳.多么愉快的野餐啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新译林 4B 总复习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新译林 4B 总复习
上传于||文档简介
&&各​单​元​知​识​点​汇​总
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语翻译这是我周末的计划.星期六上午我将会和朋友踢足球,下午我将会去游泳,晚上我将会听音乐;星期日上午我将会和弟弟李涛去公园野餐,下午我将会和妈妈一起看电影,晚上我将会做作业.我期待周末的到来.
懂懂訫‖樏
This is my plan at weekend.Saturday morning I will be able to play the soccer with the friend,afternoon I will be able to swim,evening I will be able to Sunday morning I will be able to go to the park picnic with younger brother Li Tao,afternoon I will be able to watch the movie together with mother,evening I will be able to make the work.I anticipate the weekend the arrival
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This is my plan for the weekend. Saturday in the morning I will be able to play football with my friends, I will be able to swim in the afternoon, evening I will be abl In the mor...
this is my plan for the weekend. In the saturday morning,I will go to play football with my friends. In the afternoon, I plan to go swimming, I want to listen to music in the evening. On sunday, I pla...
This is my weekend plans. Saturday morning I will be playing soccer and friends, the afternoon I will go swimming at night I would Sunday morning I went to a park to picnic will a...
This is my weekend's plan.I'll play football with my friends on Saturday morning,and the afternoon I'll go swimming.In the evening,I'll listen to music.On Sunday,I'll go to pinic in the park with my b...
This is my plan of weekend. I will play football with friends in Saturday morning, and swim in the afternoon. In Sunday morning my brother LiTao and I will go for a picnic in park. And in that afternoon i will see a movie with Mum. I have to do my homework at night. I can't wait for my weekend.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 上午下午英文缩写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信