英语雪花手抄报画画图片游泳画画

您好,欢迎来到中国板报网! 今天是:
黑板报手抄报素材第一站!
当前位置: →
  尺寸:
  尺寸:
  尺寸:
  Good afternoon, everyone! I'm sure everyone has a dream of his own. Today I&d like to share my dream with you.
  Dream is a beautiful word for me. When I was a child, I often thought I would be a heroine to save the world. As the time goes by, I have knowned the superman and the superwoman is just a child's fairy tale. But it's unimportant for me. I also want to save our world in my own way. At one point, I have considered becoming a doctor. In everyone&s opinion the doctor can save people from death. But I'm a student who is not learning anything about chemistry and biology. So this dream hardly comes true. But I don't lose my heart, I had known there are many jobs we can do if we want to save our world. Not only to be a superman or a doctor, but also to be a volunteer.
  As we all known, a peace-loving people will inserted flowe an environmentalists will advise people to protect the environment. They will try their best to save our world by their daily behavior. They are efforts of people. I envy them, I think they are great. I want to I want to realize my dream.
  Many people will say that I am dreaming a dream. Save the world is too far to achieve for our senior high school students. However I want to say it&s not far from our reality. Einstein has ever said that &I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.& We can see how peace-loving people important for our life. Though this is a fact someone may say that is also far from our life. As a student we only to have class everyday then have some examinations. After many years we will have different jobs and have our families. But have you ever thought about this: if we can not live till that time we have jobs or families? If 2014 is a real future story, what can we do that time?
  Now I want to say I have a dream that one day, we will one day live in a world where we wi I have a dream that one day, we will live a world where there is full of the flowers and grass. I hope that day I hope is not far.
本文收录于专题: 。
别的同学还喜欢:
有什么感想,您也来说说吧!
精彩评论:(5条)
CNBANBAO网友113.70.252.*发表于 15:42:19
电源公司的成功ID股份的的哈哈我去我欧派师傅IE哦啊ueqwurosfuaweouriqowjfdhdofhoiqou
CNBANBAO网友221.136.17.*发表于 11:16:51
的关系必须花费更大快乐希望第一噢官方的打电话好像啊呃听不丰富了南方脱哦
点石成金看看吃饭的财富广场是否会分开看待卡惹我坚持的 香港回归房间功夫如如易于应付
男女知道国家机关鬼个图看广告红河谷的
那句超过反反复复好好的好人完完全全她尽快恢复QQ文章许美的大噶飞机法国开发疯狂的电影去 韩国保持信念郭德纲看韩国的凤凰酒店位于也容易特饿官方规划和 vv 上唱歌喝酒和高富帅速度超过风轻轻人与 哦抛弃我儿童与 哦爬山大风过后就看了自行车 被你们韩国风热威武威武人推与他人娃娃十分关怀建立了客观存在明年你不曾出现学习成长是小狗健健康康快乐韩国陈楚生饭否骨灰盒红红火火
[手机用户]180.154.101.*发表于 11:17:26
chxbexjnnfjcjxnc
CNBANBAO网友113.120.237.*发表于 10:57:23
很费劲的工会经费哥哥好手机号考试时间可关键是对方会尽快换个地方和环境开个会根据可靠和经济发达的发挥好教师节快乐哈就好看就看开了个梵蒂冈梵蒂冈的师傅还是得更好看见好看个风格和国家合格合格合格和价格将根据国家和国际环境和国际饭店和建议是发挥地方好久好久合适的故事的回复是德国加工方式的风格的规范和德国和分公司登记的关键是多个地方的法规的更好的规范化的符合规定的规定符合的规范和德国的海关东方国际爱帅哥的还是个的发生过的法国恢复公司发噶风格方式给发货方式给回复的吩咐他委托方师傅的嘎哈舒服的公司发的发生方式功法和规范撒个回复的规划法规十分的法规法规的帅哥哥仨合格飞洒发个方法该减肥计划的三个号被查处现场抽查中相关的地地道道的指的是最新的好好V刹不不不很久很久,回家,客服电话卡各个房间看韩国的经费和客户的开始的了解客户国家开发飞机和规范发的合格的法规和积分等级划分的经济的符合规划经济和房价和法国和几个房间和规范和结果符合符合就仿佛化工股份和合格和经济和国家级个发就好的好的好好好减肥计划的经济环境和纠纷的合法的合法化的复合肥的好好方法的恢复得好好计划计划将方法和地方的好好的方法好的好的发货说的话是觉得好好好的生活就是的环境的环境的好好睡觉的就是就是就是就是经济和设计的就是说的话到合适的经济的技术的驾驶室的仅仅是 啊哈哈更好撒时间爱回家啊哈就撒谎就是啥机会哈莎莎撒花撒花哈时间按手机按键设计哈市撒花撒花发过个故事的方法
其他人还看热门搜索推荐:
当前位置:
英语手抄报图案大全-感受自然
程枫&&&& 11:00:21&&&& 
  新学期已经开始了,新的课程也在开始教授了。小编在暑假的时候跟大家说过,要是想学好英语就一定一定要坚持,英语需要的就是环境就是要每天的去接触他这样你才会对它熟悉,才能把它学好。下面我们就一起来欣赏下英语手抄报,小编推荐:
:               
感受自然相关文章
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选三年级小学生英语手抄报图片大全
三年级小学生英语手抄报图片大全
学习啦【英语手抄报】 思怡
  许多学校会组织学生画来增加对的,那么,的图要怎么画呢?下面是学习啦小编为大家带来的三年级小学生英语及资料,希望大家喜欢。
  三年级小学生英语手抄报资料1:搞笑英语
  1. Silly sheep weep and sleep.
  2. Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities.
  3. Six sick sea-serpents swam the seven seas.
  4. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
  5. Stupid superstition!
  6. The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
  7. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
英语手抄报图片
  8. The soldier's shoulder surely hurts!
  9. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
  10. There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch.
  三年级小学生英语手抄报资料2:天才福特小时候
  Henry ford didn&t always pay attention in school. one day ,he and a friend took a watch apart. angry and upset, the teacher told him both to stay after school. their punishment was to stay until they had fixed the watch. but the teacher did not know young ford&s genius. in ten minutes, this mechanical wizard had repaired the watch and was on this way home.. ford was always interested in how things worked. he once plugged up the spout of a teapot and placed it on the fire. then he waited to see what would happen. the water boiled and, of course, turned to steam. since the steam had no way to escape, the teapot exploded. the explosion cracked a mirror and broke a window. the young inventor was badly scalded ford&s year of curiosity and tinkering paid off. he dreamed of a horseless carriage. when he built one, the world of transportation was changed forever.
  亨利.福特在学校里常常心不在焉。有一天,他和一个小朋友把一块手表拆开了。老师很生气,让他们放学后留下来,把表修好才能回家。当时这位老师并不知道小福特的天才。只用了十分钟,这位机械奇才就把手表修好,走在回家的路上了。
  福特对各种东西的工作原理总是很感兴趣。曾有一次,他把茶壶嘴用东西堵住,然后把茶壶放在火炉上。他便站在一边等候着会出现什么情况。当然,水开后变成了水蒸气。因为水蒸气无处逸出,茶壶便爆炸了,因而打碎了一面镜子和一扇窗户。这个小发明家也被严重地了。
  多年后,福特的好奇心和他的动手能力使他得到了回报。他曾经梦想着去制造一辆无马行进的车。他造成了一辆这样的车后,运输界发生了永久性的变化。
  以上是学习啦小编为大家整理的三年级小学生英语手抄报图片大全,希望大家有所收获。
猜你感兴趣:
[三年级小学生英语手抄报图片大全]相关的文章
【英语手抄报】图文推荐您的位置:&&&&英语阅读手抄报图片
英语阅读手抄报图片
日 13:24出处:亲亲宝贝网作者:yw阅读次数:2443
英语阅读手抄报图片,英语的学习对于我们来说是很重要的,这是我们中高考的必考科目,如果能够很好的学习英语,就能够取得更好的成绩,我们应该要多多进行英语阅读,提升自己的英语水平。
英语阅读手抄报图片:英语电影精彩语句
《欢乐好声音》精彩语句
1. His plans to become the first koala bear in space were suddenly toast.
他希望成为第一个进入太空的考拉的梦想突然消失了。(toast: 被剥夺地位的)
2. They say their paychecks bounced. 他们说他们没拿到工钱。
3. Sorry, I get carried away. 对不起,我有点忘乎所以了。
4. Show them you ain't gonna be pushed around! 让他们看看你不是好欺负的!
5. Listen, Norman, I know it's short notice, but I could really use some
help with the kids tomorrow. 听我说,诺曼,我知道有点急,但明天很需要你照顾下孩子们。
6. Now you only get one shot to blow that audience away. 你只有一次机会镇住观众们。
7. Ah, talked some sense into that boyfriend of yours? 啊,做通你男朋友的工作了?
8. It's melting my eyes. 辣眼睛。
9. She's loaded. 她相当有钱。
10. We're through! 我们结束了!
11. Come on, baby, let's cut some rug. 走吧,宝贝,我们去。
12. The part where you fall flat on your face, hoho, that cracks me up
every time. 你摔了个狗啃泥那一段,哈哈,每次都让我笑崩。
13. We are set for life now, boys! 我们一辈子衣食无忧了,伙计们。
14. At least we're all in one piece. 至少我们都没事。
15. Some say he's a walking disaster. A loose cannon. 有人说他是个扫帚星。是个祸害。
16. But she's gonna chase those blues away with a song of her very own.
但是她将用一首自己写的歌赶走所有的不愉快。
《爱乐之城》精彩语句
1. It's gonna be a bunch of social climbers. 肯定又是一群攀高枝的。
2. You got ripped off. 你是被宰。
3. Everybody knew that guy was shady, except for you. 所有人都知道那人名声不好,除了你。
4. You are acting like life's got me on the ropes. 你觉得生活快把我打倒了。
5. And I would admit I was a little curt that night. 我承认那天晚上我有些无礼。
6. It's pretty strange that we keep running into each other.
很奇怪我们一直遇见对方。
7. No but he doesn't have a steady gig. 不,他还没有固定的演出。
8. But it's like a pipe dream for me, you know? 但对我来说这就像个白日梦,你懂吗?热门搜索推荐:
当前位置:
英语手抄报图案大全-我最爱的家
程枫&&&& 08:21:01&&&& 
  家是我们人生的驿站,是我们生活的乐园,也是我们的避风港,我们每一个人都应该热爱自己的家庭。小编今天给大家带来了我最爱的家英语手抄报,看看他们的家庭是如何的温馨。
  我爱我家英语作文
  I was born in an ordinary family, but it is very warm. My father is a clerk in a company. And my mother is a housewife. Every weekday morning my father will go to work and goes back in the late afternoon. And my mother will get up early to cook for us and then pick me up to school. Then sometimes she will do some cleaning and sometimes she will do something she likes. She will pick me up after school and then cook the dinner. After dinner, my parents will teach me to finish my homework and then we will watch TV together. At weekend, usually we will go out for family activity. I love my family.
  我出世在一个普通而温馨的家庭。我爸爸是一名公司职员。我妈妈是家庭主妇。每天工作日早上我爸爸就会去工作,之后到下午才回来。我妈妈早早地起来给我们做早餐,然后送我去学校。之后有时她会回家做一些清洁,有时她会做一些她喜欢的事情。放学后她又会来接我,然后做饭。晚饭后,我父母会教我写作业,然后我们会一起看电视。周末的时候我们通常会出去家庭活动。我爱我家。
更多优秀的
:            
我最爱的家相关文章
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选}

我要回帖

更多关于 手抄报画画大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信