你的同学喜欢排球少年忽视了学业你该怎么劝她的英语作文

有关大学生的大学英语作文34篇
  1、大学生的期望 The Expectation From College Students
  I am a college student and I will graduate this year. When the relatives see me, they will ask me about the job. In their eyes, I can find a good job and earn a lot of money. They have the high expectation on me. Many students have the high expectation about their future because the old generation misleads them, while in fact, they are not that competitive.In our parents& generation, being a college student means the bright future, because at that time, less people could have the chance to go to college, what&s more, the government arranged the job for them. But in today, things are changing, college students need to find the job by themselves. As there are more and more college students, so the competition is so fierce. Still many people believe college students deserve to have the good job at the beginning, while it is wrong.The situation is that college students should not hold the high expectation when they find the job, most of them need to start with job that is not that ideal, but if they have the ability, they will get promoted.
  我是一名大学生,我今年就要毕业了。当亲戚看到我的时候,他们就会问我关于工作的事情。在他们眼里,我能找到一份好工作,挣很多的钱。他们对我有很高的期望。很多学生对他们的将来的工作有着很高的期待,因为老一代误导了他们,事实上,他们并没有那么有竞争力。在我们父母那一代,成为一名大学生意味着光明的未来,因为在那个时候,很少人能有机会上大学,而且,政府也会为大学生安排工作。但是在今天,事情发生了改变,大学生需要自己找工作。由于越来越多的大学生,因此竞争很激烈。仍然有很多人相信大学生一开始就值得拥有好的工作,这样的想法是错误的。情况是大学生不应该在找工作的时候抱着很高的期望,大部分大学生开始时的工作不是那么理想,但是如果他们有能力,就会得到晋升。
  2、大学生追求时尚College Students Pursue the Fashion
  When students go to college, they are much free than before and can have time to do what they want. Without the school&s regulation, college students can wear the fashionable clothes. As they are affected by the commercial ads, more and more college students pursue fashion. But they need to measure their situation.On the one hand, college students have the right to pursue fashion. They are young and full of energy, it is good for them to dress out their styles. The skill to dress in different situation is the course for them to learn. They will learn how to dress in the process of pursuing fashion.On the other hand, the crazy about fashion is not proper for them. As students, they don&t have much money, they are relying on their parents, so it is not right to spend parents& money to pursue fashion. What&s more, students& main duty is to study, focusing too much on fashion is not right for them.College students can pursue fashion, but they should not be crazy about it. They need to measure their situation and make the wise choice.
  当学生上大学了,会比以前自由很多,也有时间去做他们想做的事情。没有了学规,大学生可以穿时尚的衣服。由于他们收到了商业广告的影响,越来越多的大学生追求时尚。但是他们得要衡量要自己的情况。一方面,大学生有权利去追求时尚。他们年轻,充满了活力,穿出自己的风格对他们来说是好的。在不同场合的穿衣技巧是他们要学习的课程。他们会在追求时尚的过程中学习打扮技巧。另一方面,对时尚的狂热追求是不合适的。作为学生,他们没有很多钱,还得依靠父母,所以使用父母的钱来追求时尚是不对的。而且,学生的主要责任是学习,过度关注时尚是不对的。大学生可以追求时尚,但是他们不应该过度追求。他们需要衡量自己的情形,做出明智的选择。
  3、如何选择兼职 How to Choose the Part-time Job?
  As a college student, I want to make some little money, because I want to prove that I can live by my own as a grow-up. The part-time job is my best choice, because I have a lot of time and I can make use of it. But doing a part-time is not just to make money, but also to learn from the experience.When choosing a part-time job, we&d better make the wise choice. First, we can choose the job that has something relate with our future job, so that we can have the work experience. Such as if I want to be a teacher in the future, then I can choose to be a tutor, so when I find the job as my career, I will be competitive. Second, part-time should not spend students& too much time, because it is students& main duty to learn knowledge, so that the time for the part-time job better to be on the weekends.Doing the part-time job is good for college students, they will gain the working experience and prepare for the future. They need to choose the right job.
  作为一名大学生,我想要挣一些钱,因为我想要证明作为成年人,我也能自己养活自己。兼职就是我最好的选择,因为我有很多的时间,可以充分利用。但是做兼职不仅仅是为了挣钱,也是为了学习经验。当选择一份兼职时,我们最好最明智的选择。第一,我们可以选择和我们将来要从事的工作有关的兼职,这样我们就会有工作经验。比如我将来想成为一名教师,然后我可以选择成为家教,这样在我找将来的工作的时候,就会有竞争力。第二,兼职不该花费学生太多的精力,因为学生的主要职责是学习知识,所以做兼职的时间最好是在周末。做兼职对大学生是有好处的,他们会得到工作经验,为将来做准备。他们需要选择正确的工作。
  4、关于对大学生自助旅行的看法 Views on self-help travel for College Students
  The so-called self-help travel refers to the passengers to arrange their own travel routes, travel time, and all other matters during travel without any guidance and team leader. Today, this kind of tourism is a kind of popular among college students. According to the survey, more than 80% of college students, like self-help travel tours below. Why do you like the students of the College of tourism so much? The most important thing is that the self-help travelers can provide more freedom and space. College students don't like being restricted. They want to arrange their trip because of their desire. In addition, self-help travel provides a good opportunity for college students to improve their ability to adapt and survive. In addition, at the expense of self-help travel passenger control. It is a good choice for those college students who do not have much money for their disposal. As a college student, I like to travel a lot and I benefit a lot from it. On the one hand, I understand a lot of amazing scenery, those who follow the tour groups who can not. On the other hand, self-help travel helps me learn how to deal with people better.
  所谓自助旅游是指该旅客自行安排旅游线路,旅游时间,和所有其他事项旅行期间没有任何指导和领队。如今这种旅游模式是一种在大学生中获得越来越多的欢迎。据调查,超过80%的大学生,喜欢自助旅行的旅行团以下。一为何这么自助喜欢旅游学院的学生?最重要的是,自助旅行的旅客提供了更多的自由和空间。大学生不喜欢被限制。他们想安排他们的旅行,因为他们的愿望。此外,自助旅行的大学生提供了一个很好的机会,以提高他们的适应能力和生存能力。此外,在费用自助旅行的旅客自行控制。它是为那些大学生谁对他们的处置没有太多的钱很好的选择。作为一名大学的学生,我喜欢自助旅行非常多,我从中受益很多。一方面,我明白许多惊人的风景,那些跟随旅行团旅客谁不能。另一方面,自助旅行可以帮助我学习如何处理与人更好。
  5、中国的支教现象 The Chinese phenomenon of Education
  Nowadays, a phenomenon that people pay attention to encourage college students to help children in poor areas. In general, aid education is beneficial in two ways. On the one hand, it can broaden the horizon in less developed areas. For example, volunteers can have a chance to experience a completely different life. On the other hand, the students received strict training, in order to adapt to the harsh living conditions, they are enjoying the appreciation and engaged in education career distance of friendship. As far as I know, the development of China's education can not be isolated from the individual, it is the joint efforts of the community, the government and all citizens. In short, we college students should respond to the call to help provide assistance to children in poor areas.
  如今,一个人们关注的现象,鼓励大学生,以帮助贫困地区儿童的来电。在一般情况下,援助教育,有利于在两个方面。一方面,它可以扩大视野,在欠发达地区。例如,志愿者可以有机会体验一种完全不同的生活。另一方面,大学生收到了由严格的训练,以适应恶劣的生活条件,他们正在享受赞赏和从事支教事业上的距离性友谊。据我所知,中国的教育发展,不能从个别孤立的,它为社会,政府和所有公民的联合努力。总之,我们大学生应该响应呼吁牵头提供援助贫困地区的儿童。
  6、宿舍养宠物之我见My View on Keeping Pets in Dormitory
  As students go to college, they have more time to do what they want, without parents& supervisor, they are much free than before. Some students keep pets in the dormitory, they think it will bring them a lot of fun in the part-time. As for me, keeping pets in the dormitory has many disadvantages.First, the pets is stuck in the dormitory, they don&t have enough space to take activity. In the college, one of the school rules is about keeping the pet, it is clearly to point out that keeping pet is against the rule. So pets are not welcomed in the campus, students have to let the pets stuck in the small space, the pets lose freedom. What a miserable thing.Second, even the students make up their minds to keep pet in the dormitory, they have to take care of the pet, like to take a shower, to deal with the pet&s shit and to drive away the terrible smell. All of these questions are not easy to solve, most students only want to keep the pets, but not to think about the caring problem.Keeping pets in dormitory is not allowed in the school, what&s more, students can&t take care of themselves well, let alone to take care of pets.
  当学生上大学,他们有更多的时间去做他们想做的事情,没有家长的监督,他们比之前更加自由。一些学生在宿舍里养宠物,认为这样在业余时间会有很多乐趣。对于我来说,在宿舍里养宠物有很多不好的地方。第一,宠物被困在宿舍里,它们没有足够的空间活动。在大学,其中的一条校规就是关于养宠物的,学校明确指出养宠物是违反规定的。所以宠物在大学校园里是不受欢迎的,学生不得不让宠物困在窄小的空间里,宠物失去了自由。这多么可怜啊。第二,即使学生下定决心在宿舍养宠物,他们要照顾宠物,比如洗澡,处理宠物的粪便和驱散难闻的气味。所有的这些问题都不容易解决,大部分学生只想养宠物,而不想去思考照顾问题。宿舍养宠物在学校是不允许的,而且,学生不能很好地照顾自己,更何况照顾宠物呢。
  7、大学生结婚好吗?Is It Good For College Students to Get Married?
  Many years ago, it was illegal for college students to get married, because the law declaimed it, it was believed that college students were not suitable to get married. But now, the law has changed a few years ago, considering the teenagers gets mature earlier in the modern world, the law has changed the legal age to get married. So the college students can marry today, though the law admits college students to come to marriage, I think they are not suitable to go that far. First, the main duty of college students is to study, they should focus on their study, marriage will distract them. I advise college students to keep the love relationship, they can enter the marriage when they are working. Second, college students are not mature enough. Marriage means duty, most students are just getting independent, they have a lot of things to learn. College student should not rush to the marriage, they finish their study first.
  很多年前,对于大学生来说,结婚是不合法的,因为法律不允许,大家都认为大学生不适合结婚。但是现在,随着几年前法律的改变,考虑到青少年在现代变得日益早熟,法律更改了结婚的合法年龄。因此大学生今天可以结婚,虽然法律允许大学生踏进婚姻,我认为他们还不适宜走进婚姻。第一,大学生的主要任务是学习,他们应该专心学习,婚姻会让他们分心。我建议大学生保持恋爱关系,他们可以工作后结婚。第二,大学生还不足够成熟。婚姻意味着责任,大部分学生才刚刚独立,他们还有很多东西要学习。大学生不应该急着结婚,他们要先完成学习任务。
  8、大学生压力 The Pressure From College Students
  In China, the number of college students increases every year, as more and more students get the college education, college students are under great pressure. We hear from the news that a lot of students can&t find jobs after graduation, then the next year, the other students gets graduating, the two years& students compete for the jobs! I just can&t imagine such situation. The pressure from college students is getting greater, they should relieve it now and then, because too much pressure will bring bad effect, some may distort their minds, once their emotion can&t relieve in time, some tragical things may happen. It is said that some students suicide themselves because they have much pressure. Everybody will have pressure, but we must know that pressure brings motivation, at the same time, it also brings burden, we have to balance it. When we deal with it well, we can live a better life.
  在中国,大学生的数量每年都在增加,随着越来越多的学生接受大学教育,大学生承受很大的压力。我们从新闻上看到很多学生在毕业后找不到工作,第二年的时候,另外一些学生毕业,两年的学生竞争工作!我无法想象这样的情形。大学生的压力越来越大,他们应该时而不时地释放压力,因为太多的压力会带来不好的影响,一些学生思想扭曲了,一旦他们的情绪得不到及时释放,悲剧的事情就会发生。据说一些学生自杀因为过多的压力。每个人都会有压力,但是我们必须知道有压力才有动力,同时,压力也是一种负担,我们要平衡压力。当我们处理好压力时,才能过得更好。
  9、大学生宿舍的网络 The Internet in College Dormitories
  As the development of the Internet, more and more people have computer, we use computer everyday, it has become part of our life. As for college students, almost all of them have computer, they need it so much, but when the students come in the dormitories, they play games all the time.On the one hand, college student need to use computers to search the Internet, so they can find useful message for their study. As a student, we need to get all kinds of dates for our research paper, we need to get to know about the world and other people&s paper, so we can make some creation. Computer provides such a big stage, we should make full use of it.On the other hand, computer gives students all kinds of message, some students are addicted to computer games, they abandon their study, playing the computer games when they are finishing the class. The Internet just like a big whole world, which is full of temptation, students are so easily lose themselves.The Internet is very important for college student, they can&t leave it, because students need computer to do with homework. But at the same time, they should control themselves, not to lose in the computer world.
  随着网络的发展,越来越多的人拥有电脑,我们每天都使用电脑,它已经成为我们生活中的一部分。对于大学生来讲,几乎每人都有电脑,他们很需要电脑,但是当学生回到宿舍的时候,总是在玩电脑游戏。一方面,大学生需要用电脑来上网,这样他们就能找到学习有用的信息。作为一名学生,我们需要各种各样的调查报告的数据,需要了解世界和他人的工作成果,因此我们可以进行创新。电脑提供了这样的大平台,我们应该充分使用。另一方面,电脑给予了各种各样的信息,一些学生沉迷于电脑游戏,他们抛弃了学习,一上完课就玩电脑游戏。网络是一个大世界,充满了诱惑,学生很容易迷失自我。网络对于大学生来说很重要,他们离不开电脑,因为学生需要电脑做作业。但是同时,他们应该控制自己,不要迷失在电脑的世界里。
  10、大学生课外阅读的好处The Benefit of Reading Outside the College
  With the development of technology, today, people has many fast ways to have access to the knowledge, such as click on the computer, what we want to know can immediately present in front of us. The fast reading way is very convenient, but students start to read outside the college less, because it takes time. Readingoutside the college is necessary, we can&t ignore.First, reading outside the college can broaden our visional field. What we learn from class is limited, we need to read as more as possible to fulfill our mind. So when we do some research paper, we will have different ideas and provide some creativity. What&s more, such books are interesting, we will have fun outside the class.Second, reading outside the college can cultivate people&s reading behavior. We read in school because we are forced, we have teachers to look at us. Once we are out of school, no one&s watching us, we&ll leave the books behind easily. Books are profound and we can gain much knowledge, we need to read them all the time, the reading behavior should be cultivated.Readingis important to us, we should increase interest in reading outside the college.
  随着科技的发展,人们可以通过很多方式来获取知识,比如按一下电脑,我们想知道的立刻出现在面前。这种快速阅读的方式很方便,但是学生开始减少课外阅读,因为这花时间。课外阅读很必要的,我们不能忽视。第一,课外阅读可以开阔视野。我们在课堂学到的是有限的,我们需要尽可能多阅读以此来充实我们的思想。所以当我们做一些调查时,会有不同的看法,并提供创意。而且,这样的书本是很有趣的,我们可以在课外找到乐趣。第二,课外阅读可以培养我们的阅读习惯。我们在学校读书是因为强制,有教师监督着。一旦我们离开学校,没有人监督,我们会很容易把书本丢掉。书本是很有益的,我们可以学到很多知识,我们需要一直阅读,应该要培养阅读的习惯阅读对我们来说很重要,我们应该提高课外阅读的兴趣。
  11、大学生了解社会的必要性The Necessity For Students Knowing Society
  What is the purpose of students studying hard all these years, of course for the better future. Every parent wants their kids have advantage over others, so they can be outstanding and have a good job. Students learn in campus, they are in the stage of studying knowledge while getting a job soon, there is necessary for them knowing something about society.Before study in college, students focus all their attention on study for entering a good college, they don&t need to care about other things, it is also what their parents tell them. After entering college, it is a little different, at this stage, study is no more the only task, students should have access to society. They should make some preparation for the job hunting, knowing society helps them get use to the society quickly. Some students only care about score, when they find a job, the employer will ask him something about the public news, but students have no idea, this is so bad. What&s more, getting familiar with the society makes students find their own positions, they will know what they want and fight for it.The atmosphere of society is very different from campus, in order to better adjust to finding a job, students should get to know society.
  学生这些年努力学习的目的是什么,当然是为了美好的将来。每个父母都想要他们的孩子比别人有优势,因为他们就能突出,找到一份好的工作。学生在大学里学习,他们处于学习和找工作的阶段,对于他们来说,了解社会的一些事是必要的。在上大学前,学生全部的精力都集中在学习,为了进入一所好的大学,他们不需要关心其他事,这也是他们的父母告诉他们的。进入大学以后,会有点不同,在这个阶段,学习不再是唯一的任务,学生应该接触社会。他们应该为找工作做准备,了解社会帮助他们快速适应社会。一些学生只关心分数,当他们找工作的时候,雇主会问他们关于社会新闻的事,但是他们没有看法,这真是糟糕。而且,熟悉社会让学生找到自己的位置,他们知道自己想要的,并为之奋斗。社会环境和大学校园是不同的,为了更好地适应找工作,学生应该了解社会。
  12、读研 On Attending Graduate College
  It is a prevailing trend that an increasing number of students choose to continue their study by attending graduate college. This phenomenon causes people&s attention. Some people believe that students can obtain more knowledge to broaden their eyes. But others don&t thinks so. They think student should go to do work rather than further their study. From my point of view, I think students can benefit from their continued study.Firstly, students will get more knowledge by attending graduate college. During the first stage of college study, students just get a comprehensive impression about what they learn. However, they don&t have specific knowledge to solve the complicated problems relating to their major. If they attend graduate college, then they will learn more specific knowledge so that they can handle things more professional.Secondly, graduate students can get better jobs and higher pay than graduates. It is quite common that graduate students with higher education background will be more popular among job market than college students. Besides, if a master and a graduate are hired by the same job position, then t he master will get higher pay than the graduate.All in all, not only students can learn more but also they can get higher pay and better job offer if they have master&s degree.
  越来越多的学生会选择考研来继续他们的学业,这已经成为一个趋势。这种现象引起了人们的注意。认为读研能吸取更多的知识,开拓眼界。一些人却不这样认为,他们觉得学生应该去找份工作,而不是读研。就我来说,我认为学生读研会受益良多。第一,读研能够获取更多的知识。在第一阶段的大学学习的时候,很多学生只是对本专业的知识有了一个大概的了解。但是,他们了解的知识并不具体,不能解决与专业相关的很复杂的问题。 如果他们继续读研的话,那么他们会学到更加具体的知识,这样一来,他们处理事情的时候也会显得更专业。第二,研究生能够得到一些比一般大学生更加好的工作机会,也会获得高薪。与一般大学生相比,有较高学历的研究生在就业市场很吃香。另外,如果一个研究生和一个大学生被同一个职位录取,那么研究生的薪酬会比大学生的薪酬高。总之,学生不仅能够在读研的过程中获得更多的知识,而且读研也会让他们拥有更多更好条件的工作机会,更高的薪酬。
  13、大学生同居之我见 My View on Cohabitation of University Student
  Cohabitation of university students cannot be dodged for much longer. In many countries, cohabitation of university students is accepted and openly practiced. In China it is condemned by the public yet secretly practiced by many. Most universities in the country have regulations against students& cohabitation. But the question remains how rational and effective are those rules.It is astonishingly easy to find university who will say, in private, that they are cohabiting with an opposite sex. Most say that they know somebody else who does. Because they contend that they are old enough to make such a significant decision, and that they have their right to choose their life style, they sincerely hope that the public abandon biased views against their practice. It is undeniably true that they have done nothing wrong on the part of others. Consequently it is paradoxical to label them as &wrong-doers&.Some people fear that cohabitation of university students may pose a detrimental influence to their academic growth. Yet academic growth is by and large determined by one&s intelligence, motivation and environmental factors. If cohabitation can do little with intelligence, it is definitely facilitative to their motivation because they expect to shine at their schoolwork before their partner, which in turn contributes to their future development. Another worry is that university students are too young to wrestle with problems arising from cohabitation. Such worry is groundless when you realize that university students are all functioning as adults by legal standard and that there is no consensus when one is fully mature to grapple with cohabitation headaches. That depends on the individual.In short, we have little to lose if we officially recognize cohabitation of university students. By refusing to do that, it will usher in more inconvenience and confrontation.
  大学生同居的话题是无法避免的。在许多国家,大学生同居是能被接受而且很普遍的。在中国,公众谴责这种行为,但是私下同居屡见不鲜。许多大学明文规定不允许学生同居。但问题是这种规定合理有效么?大学生私下的和异性同居出奇的多。他们很多都说他们认识的某人也是这么做的。因为他们认为他们已经够大做这种重大的决定了,他们有权利选择自己的生活方式,他们真诚地希望公众对他们的这种行为摒除成见。无可否认的是他们在其他方面完全没有做错。因此把他们贴上&做错事的人&的标签是荒谬的。有些人害怕大学生同居会对他们的学业有不利的影响。然而学业很大部分是取决于一个人的智力,动力和环境因素的。如果同居对他们的智力没啥影响,那么绝对的能够影响他们的动力,因为他们都想在伴侣前炫耀自己的学业,这会对他们未来的发展有贡献的。另一个担忧就是大学生大年轻很难处理同居中出现的问题。这种担忧是毫无根据的,当你意识到大学生已经完全成长到成年水平,他们能够完全成熟的去处理头疼的同居问题。这取决于个人。总而言之,我们赞同大学生同居是没什么损失的。如果不这么做,这只会引起更多的不便和抗议。
  14、如何用面试吸引人才How to Attract Talent by Interview
  In the current seriously competitive environment, while enterprise chooses talent, talent also chooses enterprise.In this two way selection, enterprise wants to raise its competition. That is to attract more excellent talent.So how the enterprise attract excellent talent is the most important question that each enterprise needs to think carefully and solve. As the enterprise employer, how to attract people&s heart?We need to build a first good impression to attract talent by telephone communication. If we make a call to the candidate for the first communication, then the first impression of telephone communication may decide whether the candidate has interest to the enterprise and whether they will come to the interview or not.The telephone invitation process is like telephone sales. Special and professional introduction always make the candidate patiently listening, and choose to ask the most attention question can attract the candidate&s concern. This is also the professional skill of an interview officer must own.High payment and benefits attract talent. It is said that there are always men under the high payment. Good payment and treatment is the basic condition for employee attraction.Attract the talent by the interview process. The candidate&s first impression to the enterprise is very important, it&s called primacy effect. They will judge the company by the reception&s attitude, company&s environment, working atmosphere. So, good interview process and clear communication process is the necessary condition of the candidate&s first impression.
  在竞争激烈的现代社会背景下,企业在选择人才的同时,人才同样也选择着企业,在这个双向选择的过程中,要想提高企业竞争力,那就是吸引更优秀的人才。如何吸引优秀的人才是每家企业需要考虑和解决的问题,那么作为用人单位,到底如何吸引人心呢?通过电话建立良好的第一印象来吸引人才。我们如果是通过电话和单位应聘者做初步沟通,那么,从第一次电话沟通的印象就可能决定了对方是否对公司感兴趣,是否会来公司参加面试。电话邀约的过程就像电话营销的过程,独特及专业的开场往往成为能够让应聘者继续听下去的关键;选择对方最关注的问题进行发问,往往能够吸引候选人的注意力,这是作为一个优秀的招聘官应该具备的职业技能之一。应得的报酬和待遇来吸引人才。俗话讲,重赏之下,必有勇夫。良好的待遇和薪酬,是吸引员工的基本条件。面试过程中吸引人才,应聘者到对公司的第一印象非常重要,这就是首因效应。他们会通过接待人的态度、公司的办公环境、工作氛围等对公司做出初步判断。所以,良好的面试流程及面试时流畅清晰的沟通过程,是建立第一印象的必要条件。
  15、大学生不应该从商 University Students Should not go in for Business
  Due to the mercurial world nowadays, there is an intensifying competition in every field. Admittedly, a few students in a university decide to try their hands at business for the sake of adapting themselves better to their future. With this sentiment, they set up small shops near the university. With the emergence of the phenomenon, some people hold the concept that the business experience would help them, while others hold negative view. As far as I am concerned, I am deeply convinced that the university students had better devote their energy to their study rather than to so-called business.First, doing business is not an effective way for students for preparing themselves for the future, simply because it is not what they are going to do after graduation. As well-educated elites of the society, university students will shoulder much greater responsibilities after graduation than others. Compared to the much sophisticated careers they are going to have in the future, be it academic, technical or other professional ones, the experience and skills they can gain from selling small stuff for a tiny profit will not benefit them significantly for their future pursuit.Second, it is such a waste of student&s time and energy. The four years in university are the best time when young people can concentrate on acquiring knowledge, which is critical for students to mature intellectually. It is also in the university that they can have easy access to constant supervision and coaching of professional educators.In sum, university students should not waste their time and energy to doing business. Only through real dedication to study and training in the university can they be best prepared for the glamorous future.
  在现今这瞬息万变的世界里,每个行业的竞争都在加剧。诚然,一些大学生决定试着经商,为他们更能适应未来做准备。鉴于这一理念,他们在大学周边开小商店。对于这种现象的发生,一些人持着经商经验能帮助他们的观点,然而另一些人持着相反的观点。对于我而言,我深深地认为大学生最好全身心地投入到他们的学业中去,而不是所谓的商业。首先,经商不是一条给大学生备战未来的有效途径,因为这未必是他们毕业后要去从事的行业。作为受过优良教育的社会精英,大学生比其他人在毕业后更加肩负重任。相比于他们未来要从事的更复杂的事业,更学术化,更科技化或者更专业化,他们通过卖小东西赚取小利润得来的经验不能满足他们对未来的追求。第二,这非常浪费学生的时间和精力。四年的大学时光是年轻人学习知识的最好时光,这是他们在智力上成熟的关键时候。这也是他们最容易,最频繁地受到专业教育者的监督和教导的时候。总之,大学生不应该浪费他们的时间和精力去经商。只有在大学里经过真正的努力学习和训练,他们才能最好地为光辉的未来做准备。
  16、大学生参军 College students Join The Army
  It&s a good option for college students to join the army. Army is the important constitution in a country. Nowadays, many college students prefer to be soldiers. Why?Firstly, there are many preferential policies for college students to join the army, such as tuition waiver, wage subsidy. What&s more, I consider join the army can strengthen our mind. In my opinion, it&s the most important reason to join the army. Whatever you are a student or others, two years& training can build a strong body, too.I want to join the army. My family is delighted to my decision. Because I want to be a great and strong woman and change my images in front of my friends. More importantly, I would like to expe I think it will be a colorful moment in my whole life.
  参军对于大学生来说是一个很好的选择。军队是一个国家最重要的组成部分。如今,很多大学生都愿意去参军,是什么原因呢?首先,大学生参军有很多优惠政策,如减免学费,工资补贴。更重要的是,我认为参军可以丰富我的想法。在我看来,这是参军最重要的原因,不管你是一名学生或其他人,两年的培训可以练就一个强壮的身体。我想参军。我的家人对我的决定感到很高兴。因为我想成为一个伟大而坚强的女人,并且改变我在我朋友面前的形象。更重要的是,我想体验一下军旅生活;我觉得那会是在我的整个人生中丰富多彩的时刻。
  17、学生能否中途换专业Whether Can Students Change Major Halfway
  It is quite often seen that many students choose the subject but they never attend in college. The reason hide behind this is that they don&t like the subject. On the contrary, they would go to the class which they are interested in. However, in some college, change major midway is not permitted. Hence,people are discussing hotly that whether students can change major during college.On the one hand, people are for allowing students to change majors believe students will do better in their favorite fields. In fact, many students go to college and choose their major randomly, with time going on, they may find what they chose was not their favor and lose interest. Consequently, they will learn nothing. But if students are allowed to study their interested knowledge, they will get more.One the other hand, those who disagree with the previous idea are convincing that students should concentrate on one thing and if they change their major, they will lag behind and even hardly catch up with other students.From my point of view, I think it is good for students to change their majors because interest is the best teacher. If students can choose what they like, they will try their best to get all the knowledge they want.
  在大学里,很多学生从来不去上课是一件很常见的事情。这背后的原因在于他们对所选的课根本不感兴趣。相反,他们会去上一些他们感兴趣的课程。但是,一些大学却不允许学生中途换专业。因此,关于学生是否可以换专业的话题引起人们的热议。一方面,那些同意学生中途换专业的人认为学生在他们喜欢的领域会做的更好。事实上,很多学生上大学的时候只是随机的挑选他们的专业,但是随着时间的推移,他们会不喜欢他们所选择的专业,随之对专业失去兴趣。结果,他们很少学到东西。但是如果学生能够选择学习他们感兴趣的知识的话,会学到更多。另一方面,一些人不同意前面一种人的观点。他们认为学生们应该专注于一件事。如果换专业,他们会落后于甚至会赶不上其他同学。依我看来,允许学生换专业对学生有益,因为兴趣是最好的老师。如果学生可以选择他们喜欢的专业,那么他们会竭尽全力学到他们想要的知识。
  18、住校还是自己租房住Living in Campus or in a Rented Flat
  For many collegians, they are tending to live in a rented flat when they are in university in order to have more personal space. This situation has attracted many people&s attention. Some people support the previous ideas for they are convincing that students are adults and they need privacy. Others hold that students shouldn't rent a flat because most collegians can&t support themselves economically. Well, for my opinion, I don&t think students should rent a flat when they are in college.Firstly, Living in dormitory is safer than living in a rented flat. Comparing to the other community, college is a relatively safe place because people are not so complex in college than people outside the college. So it is a better place for students to living on campus than stay in a rented flat.Secondly, stay in college can save money. As collegians, they don&t have jobs to support themselves, so they should try to save money and stay in dormitory instead of spending money on renting a flat.Thirdly, living on campus can save lots of time to study. Students living in college don&t have to run back and forth between college and a rented apartment. Therefore, they can have more time to study.From the above reasons, we can conclude that living on campus would be a priority to students for the benefits of keeping themselves safe, saving a big amount of money and time.
  对于许多的大学生来说,他们更倾向于在大学期间在外面租房子住,为了能够得到更多的私人空间。 这种现象引起了很多人的关注。一些人支持这些学生的做法,他们认为大学生已经成年,需要有自己的隐私。一些人认为学生不应该租房住,因为学生不能够在经济上独立。 在我看来,我也认为学生在校期间不应该在外面租房住。首先,住在学校里比住在外面更安全。与其他的社区相比,大学里面的人往往不像外面的人那么复杂。因此,对于学生来说,住在学校比住在外面更好。其次,在学校住可以省钱。对于大学生来说,他们没有工作,不能养活自己,所以,他们应该住在学校,不应该住在外面,以此来节省房租开支。最后,住在学校里可以腾出更多的时间来学习。学生住在学校里,就不用老是在学校和公寓间来回跑。因此,他们能够更多的时间来学习。鉴于以上的原因,学生应该首先选择住在学校,不仅能让自己更加安全,而且也能节省很多的金钱和时间。
  19、学生是否应该做兼职Should Students Take Part-time Job
  It has always been a hot topic whether students should take part-time job or not. Some people think that it is good for student to take part-time job because more practical experience would strengthen students& ability to handle things. Others think students shouldn&t take part-time job when students are in college for they believe that students should focus on study more than doing part-time job. In my view, I think that students should take some part-time job for the good of their future.Firstly, part-time job would strengthen students& ability to deal with things. As students, not only should they study hard, but they should learn to how to deal with things so that they can be more independent. Doing part-time job can practice their ability to manage things, so it is a good chance for students to take part-time job to practice themselves.Secondly, through part-time job, students can relieve their parents& burden. By doing part-time job, students can earn some money to support themselves. Hence, their parents would have less pressure to make money.Thirdly, more part-time experience will benefit students& future career. For many companies, they prefer students with lots of practical experience. Therefore, students with more practical experience would be more outstanding comparing to the other job seekers.In conclusion, I think students should do part-time job when they are in college for the good of their self-improvement.
  学生是否该做兼职一直以来都是被人们热议的话题。一些人认为学生应该做兼职,他们认为兼职可以锻炼学生处理事情的能力。另外一些人认为学生在校期间应该多学习,而不是做兼职。在我看来,学生做兼职对于他们的将来很有帮助。首先,做兼职能锻炼学生的处事能力。作为学生,不应该只是学习,同时也应该学习怎么处事,以此来让自己更加独立。做兼职能够锻炼学生的处事能力,所以学生应该去做兼职来锻炼自己。其次,做兼职能够缓解父母的负担。学生做兼职能够赚取外快,这样一来,他们的父母赚钱的压力会更小。最后,更多的兼职经历会有益于学生将来的事业。对于许多公司来说,在招聘的时候会倾向于招那些有很多实习经历的学生。因此,有很多实习经历的学生在与其他求职者的竞争中凸显优势。总之,我认为学生在校期间应该做兼职来提升自己。
  20、学生使用信用卡 Credit Cards on Campus
  Nowadays, credit cards have been increasingly popular on campus in that banks are growingly paying their attention to students and laying out various policies to cater for students& need. People hold different views towards students& owning credit cards. As far as I am concerned, it is necessary for students to keep credit cards.There are reasons accounting for my view. For one thing, it is convenient for students to deal with various financial matters. Students can use their credit cards to pay their tuition fees and other fares and that is safer than pocket a large sum of money go everywhere. For another, using credit cards is a good way to teach students to improve their ability in managing their money and form good habit in spending money. For instance, students who receive their pocket money at the beginning of the month have to make a plan to spend their money before they consume with the credit cards, so that they will not suffer from lacking of money at the end of the month. In addition, the overdrawing function of the credit cards provides a chance for those students who cannot afford their tuition fees to continue to receive their education.Although some students overdraw their money from their credit cards to buy luxurious and unnecessary things that will increase their family financial burden, I consider that the advantages far outweigh its disadvantages.Thus, I consider that it is necessary for students to use credit cards. Besides, they also should be taught to use it properly and form a correct notion of consume.
  如今,信用卡在校园中已经越来越流行了,因为银行越来越关注学生并制定各种政策来满足学生的需求。对于学生拥有信用卡人们有不同的看法。我觉得是有必要的。我认为以下原因能支持我的观点。一方面,它便于学生处理各种财务问题。学生可以使用他们的信用卡来支付他们的学费和其他费用,这比装着一口袋的钱到处走要安全得多。另一方面,使用信用卡可以提高学生管理金钱的能力,并养成良好的花钱习惯。例如,在月初时学生得到的零花钱必须要在使用信用卡的之前制定计划,这样他们就不会在月底资金短缺。此外,信用卡的透支功能为那些无法交付学费的学生提供继续接受教育的机会。虽然一些学生透支信用卡来购买会增加家庭经济负担的奢侈品和不必要的东西,但是我认为它的优点远远大于它的缺点。因此,我认为学生使用信用卡是有必要的。此外,他们还应该得到教导如何正确使用信用卡,形成正确的消费观念。
  21、大学生社会实践 Social Practice of College Students
  Nowadays, social practice has been brought to great concern among colleges and universities increasingly. During summer or winter holiday, college students are encouraged and organized to participate in all kinds of social practice activities, such as part-time jobs, volunteering teaching and fieldwork.There is no doubt that students can benefit a lot from social practice activities. First, they are provided with more chances and opportunities to contact with our real society and broaden their horizon. Second, it is a good chance for them to apply their theory knowledge to practice and improve their ability. Third, students can enjoy the happiness of work and realize their value.However, there are also some things needed to be noticed in the process of taking part in social practice activities. For example, students should take care of themselves well and interchange labor and repose during the work. In addition, they should not ignore their studies when they are working.
  如今,社会实践在高校中不断引起极大关注。在寒暑假期间,学校都鼓励或者组织学生参加各种社会实践活动,如兼职工作,支教和实习。毫无疑问,学生可以从社会实践活动中受益很多。首先,他们有更多的机会和机遇与来接触我们的现实社会并拓宽视野。第二,那是让学生把理论运用于实践的并提升自我能力的一个好机会。第三,学生可以享受来自工作的快乐并实现自我价值。然而,在参加社会实践活动的过程中有些事情也是需要注意的。例如,学生应该照顾好自己,处理好休息和工作的关系。再者,在工作的时候他们不应该把学习抛到脑后。
  22、学生应通过考试 Students Should Pass All the Courses
  Whether college students should pass all the courses or not has always been a controversial issue. Some argue that college students have the responsibility to accomplish their courses to make sure that they have learned something in college, while others hold the opinion that student has the right to choose their favorite classes rather than all the courses arranged for them. As far as I concerned, I incline to the idea that students should pass all the courses they take so that they can not only get a bachelor&s degree but also can learn more.On one hand, passing each course is the necessity to get a bachelor&s degree. Almost all universities urge students to pass all their courses so that they can finally get a bachelor&s degree. If not, students won&t get a certificate which means years of study for a degree go in vain. Nowadays, a bachelor&s degree is the guarantee to a good job. Therefore, most students fight for a degree which means they should try their best to past all the courses arranged for them.On the other hand, our society needs versatile people implies that students should take more courses to learn more so that they could be accepted by high-leveled position, although some of the courses are not their majors. To be high qualified, students should master knowledge they learned from their courses and pass them at the same time. Although passing the exam does not mean students have mastered what they learn, if not passing them, it&s certain that they don&t do well in their study. Moreover, failing in some exams may make people doubt that your learning ability is not so good. The employers may think twice before hiring you.To sum up, as students, they have the responsibility to pass all exams to get a certificate for a better job, but also to make them high-qualified to win in the competitive job market.
  大学生是否应该通过所有课程一直是一个有争议的问题。有些人认为,大学生们有责任去完成他们的课程以确保他们在大学学到了东西,而另一些人则认为学生应该权利选择自己喜欢的课程而不是接受他们安排的所有课程。就我而言,我认为学生应该通过他们所学的所有课程,这样他们就不仅仅是只得到了学士学位,也可以学到更多。一方面,通过每个是获得学士学位的必要条件。几乎所有的大学都要求学生通过他们的课程,这样才能获得学士学位。如果没通过,学生就不会得到证书也就意味着几年的学习就白费了。如今,学士学位是获得一份好工作的保证。因此,大多数学生都会为了学位而奋斗,这就意味着他们要努力通过所有安排给他们的课程。另一方面,我们社会需要多功能人才,意味着学生应该接受更多的课程学习,这样他们才可以得到高级别的职位,虽然有些课程并不是他们的专业。为了成为高素质人才,学生们应掌握他们从课程中学到的知识并同时通过他们。虽然通过考试并不意味着学生已经掌握了他们所学的知识,但是如果没及格,他们肯定是没有学好。此外,在一些考试中不及格可能会使人怀疑你的学习能力不太好。雇主会雇用你之前会三思。总之,作为学生,他们有责任通过考试获得证书来得到一份更好的工作,而且还使他们更有资格在竞争激烈的就业市场取得胜利。
  23、大学生就业问题之我见 My View on Employment Problems of College Students
  Nowadays, the difficulty of college students for employment has been brought to the attention of the public. Not only the students themselves worry about it but also the government concerns about. There are some researches show that both the employee and employer should take the responsibility.First of all, college students do not master the knowledge their major require. Some students regard the school as a place for enjoyment. Their aim at college is to get the diploma instead of learning something. They often play computer games or sleep in the dormitory or go out to play with friends. As a result, they learn little from college. So they can&t qualify the job they applying for, which makes the employment difficult. On the other side, many employers always want the students are full of experience so that they can make contribution to the company right away. In other words, they regard experience more important that knowledge. At the end, they always think that the graduates are not good enough to satisfy their requirement.In summary, as the problem between both the employee and employer makes employment become more and more difficult. If students can realize their responsibility in university and try their best to learn knowledge, and the job finder can put more patience and value students& potential ability, the problem will be solved sooner or later.
  如今,大学生就业难已经引起了公众的注意。不仅学生自己担心政府也担忧。有研究表明,出现这个问题员工和雇主都应承担责任。首先,大学生没有掌握好专业所要求的知识。有些学生把学校作为享乐的地方。他们去上学的目标是得到毕业证而不是学到知识。他们经常在宿舍玩电脑游戏或睡觉或和朋友出去玩。结果他们从大学里什么都没学到。所以他们无法胜任所申请的工作,使得就业越来越难。另一方面,许多雇主都希望学生有充分的经验能立刻为公司做贡献。换句话说,他们把经验看得比知识更重要。所以他们总是认为毕业生不足以满足他们的要求。总之,由于雇主和员工之间的问题让就业变得越来越困难。如果学生能意识到自己在大学的责任并努力学习知识,而招聘者可以更加的耐心并看重学生的潜在能力,这个问题迟早会解决的。
  24、大学考证热 University Certificate Craze
  In recent years, because of various reasons, almost all college students are interested in obtaining various cetificates. Just randomly ask a student on campus what he or she is busy doing, quite possible, you may get the answer that he is preparing for the exam of a certificate of some kind. Why does obtaining a certificate become so popular?As far as I am concerned, there are threemain reasons. To begin with, it is the employment pressure that urges college students to get certificates. With the admission expansion of colleges, the job market is very competitive. Graduates hope that get more certificates to get more chances. Moreover, diploma and certificateds are still vital standards by which a good many employers measure a person's ability. Therefore, in order to increase their competitiveness, students have to get several certificates at hand and use them as astepping-stone to job. Finally, in order to make money,many education and training institutionsencourage students to participate in training courses to obatain certificates.From my point of view, it's good for college students to have some certificates if they are sure what they would do in the future, because students can get knowledge during the preparation. But crazy in getting certificates blindly is not encouraged. It will be nothing but wasting time. In short, we should focus on improving ability but not on how many certificates we get.
  近几年,由于各种原因,几乎所有的大学生热衷于获得各类证书。只是随便问几个在校学生他们在忙什么,很可能你会得到这样的答案,他们正在为某种证书考试做准备。为什么考证变得如此流行?在我看来,主要有三个原因。首先,就业压力迫使学生去获得证书。随着大学的扩招,就业市场竞争很大。毕业生希望获得更多证书从而获得更多机会。另外,文凭和证书仍然是很多招聘者衡量一个人的能力的重要标准。因此,为了提高他们的竞争力,学生们不得不有几个证书在手,并把它们当做工作的垫脚石。最后,为了赚钱,很多教育和培训机构鼓励学生参加培训课程取得证书。在我看来,如果大学生知道他们将来想要做什么,有一些证书对他们来说是好的,因为在准备的过程中他们可以学到知识。但是不鼓励盲目疯狂的考证,这样只会浪费时间。总之,我们应该注重提高能力而不是我们获得了多少证书。
  25、大学生究竟怎么了?What Happen to College Students?
  Today, a news that a female cleaner carried college students to go to class causes concern and hot discussions on the Internet. After the rainstorm, the road to class was flooded. Many students who were hurry to class could not go across. At the end, a female cleaner carried them on her back one by one. Some people praise the cleaner, but more people condemn the college students. Look at this news, I could not help asking that what happen to college students?Previously, college students are considered as a group with high quality, but in recent years, an endless stream of negative news about college students are reported. As far as I am concerned, there are the following reasons. To begin with, the college student is the only child in their family so that families spoil them too much. As a result, they do not learn to be independent and rely on others chronically. Besides, the community between college students and the outside world has greatly increased. Therefore, the unhealthy social morality has negative impacts on college students. Finally, college students& poor self-discipline is one of the reasons that cause bad behaviors.College students are already adults so that they should act as them,too. They should learn to be independent and be responsible for their behaviors.
  今天,一则新闻说一名女清洁工背大学生去上课,这一事件引起了关注和网上的激烈讨论。暴风雨过后,去上课的路被水淹没。很多赶去上课的学生过不去。最后,一名女清洁工一个个把他们背过去了。有的人赞扬清洁工,但是更多的人谴责大学生。看了这则新闻后,我禁不住问这些大学生是怎么了?以前,大学生被认为是高素质的人群,但是近几年,关于大学生的负面新闻层出不穷。在我看来,有一下原因。首先,大学生是家庭中的独生子女,因而家人对他们过于溺爱。结果,他们没有学会独立,而是长期依赖他人。除此之外,大学生与外界之间的联系越来越多。因此,不健康的社会道德对大学生产生了消极的影响。最后,大学生的自律能力不高是导致不良行为的原因之一。大学生已经是成年人了,因此他们的行为也应该一致。他们应该学会独立,对自己的行为负责。
  26、大学生是否需要写毕业论文?Should College Students Need to Write A Thesis?
  In most China Universities, the graduates are demanded to write a thesis of a certain length to get the degree. However, this long tradition has been challenged by people, saying that the universities students can not write a thesis independently. They just copy from others. This is a waste of time. So far as I am concerned, the graduates may still need to the thesis to finish their university studies.、First and foremost, writing the thesis is a very good practice for students. It's a good way for students to systemically summarize the knowledge of the four-year studies. Take the English major as an example, writing thesis can broaden the reading scope as well as improve writing skills. What's more, the task is a perfect show of the students' knowledge and progress over the four-year studies. By the thesis, teachers can judge whether a student has reached the level required for graduation. Finally, the writing of the thesis may contribute to the further development of academy. The questions discussed and tackled in the thesis may be helpful for the advance of a certain area.、From the reasons discussed above, it it quite necessary for graduates to write a graduating thesis, which is beneficial to students as well as academy.
  在大部分中国的大学,毕业生需要写一篇一定长度的论文才能获得学位。然而,这个悠久的传统已经受到人们的质疑,他们认为,大学生不能独立撰写论文。他们只是从别人那里抄袭来的。这是浪费时间。在我看来,毕业生仍然需要写论文来完成大学学业。、首先也是最重要的,写论文对学生来说是一项很好的实践,是学生系统地总结四年知识的一个好方法。以英语专业作为例,写论文可以拓宽阅读范围和提高写作技巧。而且,这项任务是学生四年来所学知识和进步的完美展现。通过论文,老师们可以判断一个学生是否达到毕业需具备的水平。最后,写论文可能对将来学术发展有贡献。在论文中讨论和解决的问题可能对某一领域的进步有用。、从以上讨论的原因我们知道,些毕业论文对毕业生来说是必要的,这对学生和学院都是有益的。
  27、大学生应该打击犯罪行为吗?Should College Students Combat crime?
  Nowadays, more and more college students are becoming enthusiastic about the healthy development of the society. They even actively participate in the fight against the criminality at the risk of their lives, which has caused a lot of debate among the media. So far as I am concerned, the college students should be very careful in their combat against the criminality for several reasons.On the one hand, the college students should take their studies as the priority in the four-year campus life. Since they are the very prime of their life and time is so precious, they need to concentrate on their development and improvement of the skills for a bright future career. Besides, the society has place too much expectation on them. On the other hand, the college students should deal with the criminality with more strategies. In other words, when they meet the criminals in the real life, they can appeal to the authorities like the police for help. Only in this way can they fight effectively and protect themselves in the mean time.In conclusion, the college students are supposed to fight against the criminality in an effective but safe manner instead of risking their lives.
  如今,越来越多的大学生对社会的健康发展越来越热心。他们甚至是冒着生命危险参与到与罪犯的斗争中,这在媒体上引起了很多争议。在我看来,大学生在与罪犯的斗争中应该小心,原来有几个。一方面,大学生应该把学习当做是四年校园生活中的首要任务。因为他们是生活的主角,时间很宝贵。为了将来光明的未来和事业,他们需要注重发展和提高技能。此外,社会在他们身上寄予了太多的厚望。另一方面,大学生应该用更多策略与罪犯斗争。换句话说,当他们在现实生活中遇到罪犯的时候,他们应该向权威人士,如警察,寻求帮助。只有这样,他们才能够有效地斗争,同时保护自己。总之,大学生应该用有效安全的方法与罪犯斗争,而不是冒着生命危险。
  28、大学女生谈恋爱更爱AA制 College Girls Tend to Like AA System
  After a seemingly endless 12-year journey, students finally reach their cherished destination and settle down as freshmen. After the struggles of middle and high school, college is a haven for freshers: A warm bed, new friends and, most important of all, freedom. Only one thing is missing: A romantic partner who can bring vitality and flavor to the college experience.But this flavor can often be soured by that well-worn poisoner of relationships everywhere: Money. And money issues can damage such a fragile butterfly as campus love.Male students, as a result of both societal conditioning and a sense of chivalry, often take it for granted that paying the bill is symbolic of both their value in a relationship and the embodiment of politeness. &I never let a girl pay the bill, or I feel embarrassed,& said Wei Xu, an 18-year-old freshman at Sichuan Agricultural University.&According to an online survey on Sohu.com that quizzed 6,000 students, 8.8 percent of them (mostly male) get an extra &relationship budget& from parents. Every month, Wei&s father gives him another several hundred yuan so that he can sustain the status of generous boyfriend.Whereas, according to female students, having a boyfriend that acts like an ATM machine is not always welcome. &Spending parents& money is not something to be proud of,& said Pan Tongtong, 18, a freshman at Beijing Normal University. &I would view such a boy as an irresponsible type. Liu Na, 18, a freshman at Shenzhen University, echoed those sentiments by saying that she prefers going Dutch as a way to show each other respect. &The nature of a relationship is sharing not taking,& said Liu. &Plus, I don&t want to feel as though I am relying on my boyfriend financially.&However, male students find it hard to accept the dawning reality of financial co-existence. Wei Xu believes that it would hurt his pride to ask a girl to share the cost. &I just don&t know how to open my mouth to raise the subject,& Wei said. Girls, however, prefer setting ground rules regarding such matters so as to rule out any possible misunderstandings. &It&s better to get things straight before dating, so that neither part feels undue pressure on the matter of money, which could be a sensitive subject in a relationship,& said Qin Xiaolan, a 19-year-old freshman at Wuhan University. Some, however, balance things differently. Ma Shunyang, 20, a sophomore student at Guangdong Foreign Studies University, always gives some money to her boyfriend before going out for a dinner or a movie. &It is understandable for my boyfriend to be the one in charge in front of others,& said Ma. Ma also thinks that having expensive dinners or going to expensive moviesdoesn'tguarantee a happy relationship. &The key is how much thought is put into the relationship, not how much money,& said Ma.
  12年的求学之途看似漫漫无期,但学生们最终到达了一直期盼的目的地,迈入了大学校门。相对于初中和高中的艰苦奋斗,大学就是避风港:温暖的床铺,新的朋友,最重要的,就是自由。而对大学生来说,唯独缺少的一样东西,就是一位能够为大学生活增添活力与回味的情感伴侣。不过,在一个东西面前,这种味道就变质了,虽然这个东西平凡得不能再平凡,却是所有感情的毒药,那就是:钱。钱能破坏如蝴蝶般脆弱的校园爱情。出于社会习惯以及绅士风度的考虑,男孩往往认为付账是天经地义的,因为这既是他们价值的象征,又是礼貌的体现。&我从来不让女孩买单,这会使我感到尴尬。&18岁的四川农业大学大一新生魏叙(音译)是这样认为的。搜狐网针对6000名学生做了一项网上调查,其中有8.8%的人(大部分是男生)从父母那里获得了额外的&恋爱预算&。每月,魏叙(音译)都从父亲那额外获得几百块,维系他作为一个慷慨男友的形象。但是,在女生看来,一个像自动取款机一样的男友并不总那么受欢迎。&花父母的钱不值得骄傲,在我看来是没有责任心的表现。&北京师范大学大一新生潘彤彤(音译)如是说。深圳大学18岁的新生刘娜(音译)也持有同样的观点,她更倾向于AA制,这样可以表示对互相的尊敬。&爱情的本质是分享不是索取,另外我不想让人觉得我是在被男朋友养着。&然而,逐渐兴起的经济独立并不容易被男生接受。魏叙认为请求女孩分担花销是伤自尊的事。他说:&我都不知道该如何开口提出这个要求。&而女孩更喜欢先定好基本原则,以防出现可能的误解。&在约会前最好先把事说清楚,这样双方都不会在钱的问题上感到过分的压力,这在双方相处中是个敏感问题。&武汉大学19岁的新生秦小兰(音译)说。当然有些人也有不同的处理方式。广东外语外贸大学20岁的二年级生马顺阳(音译)在吃饭或者看电影前总是先给他男朋友钱。她说:&我能理解我的男朋友在其他人面前愿意表现出占主导的姿态。&她还认为吃饭看电影花大价钱并不能保证幸福的爱情。她认为:&问题的关键在于投入了多少感情,而不是多少钱。&
  29、毕业是否意味着失业?Graduation, Synonym of Unemployment?
  For many years, especially after the financial crisis in 2008, the employment of college students has been brought to public attention. Under the severe employment situation, job-hunting is being a more tough challenge for graduates. Therefore, we often hear that graduation is the synonym of unemployment, which brings great anxiety to graduates. But is this really the case? As far as I am concerned, graduation is not the synonym of unemployment.There&s no doubt that today&s labor market is not what it was years ago, and the advantages of college graduates are not so superior. Therefore, the first thing we have to do is having a clear understanding of the changes in the situation and shift our psychology and expectation. Control our expected salary in a reasonable bound. Besides, chances are always for those people who are prepared adequately. Because of the prosperous economy and improving employment markets, there still are plenty of opportunities, but only those who are well prepared can make use of them to achieve their purposes. Furthermore, hold a positive attitude towards employment. It is the firtst step that costs troublesome. Job-hunting is not an easy task and we may be refused by employer, but we can&t be discouraged. We always should be positive and confident to ourselves.In short, the challenges of employment is always there but it&s not so horrible as we imagine. We should improve ourselves to get a chance and believe that there must be a right job still waiting for us.
  多年以来,尤其是2008年经济危机过后,大学生就业已经成为了公共关注的问题。在严峻的就业形势下,求职成为了大学生面临的艰难挑战。因此,我们经常听到毕业等于失业这样的话,给毕业生带来了很大的焦虑。但是情况真的是这样的吗?在我看来,毕业不等同于失业。毫无疑问,如今的就业市场不再是几年前的样子,大学生的优势也不是那么优越。因此,我们要做的第一件事就是对当今情况的变化有一个清楚的了解,并转变我们的心理和期望。合理的控制我们期待的薪酬范围。此外,机会总是青睐有准备的人。由于经济的繁荣和就业市场的改善,机会仍然是很多的,但是只有那些做好准备的人能够充分利用它们来达到目的。而且,对就业要保持积极的态度。这是麻烦的第一步。找工作不是件容易的事,我们可能会被招聘者拒绝,但是我们不能泄气。我们应该一致保持乐观和自信。总之,就业的挑战一直都会存在,但是并不像我们想象的那么可怕。我们应该提高自己去赢得机会,并且相信一定有合适的工作在等着我们。
  30、手提电脑对大学生是必需品吗?Laptop&A Necessity for College Students?
  In recent years, a growing number of students at colleges are using laptops. Still more students are asking their parents for one. However, is it a necessity for their study? I don&t think so.On the one hand, it is safe to say that a laptop is of great help to some students& study. This is especially true as far as the hard working students are concerned. With the enrollment ever growing at colleges, the school resources available to the students are quite limited. In this case, having a laptop is no doubt convenient for their study. With a laptop, they can get access to the Internet, searching for academic information, learning foreign languages and working on their graduate papers. As for these students, they can equally do well in their study without a laptop. On the other hand, there are a lot of students whose laptops are used in quite a different way. Some use it to play computer games and watch movies on the Internet, and still others even use it to gamble. Instead of helping them with their study, the laptops are a waste of money and time. To these students, a laptop is a luxury. It spoils them rather than benefits them.In conclusion, we can say that for some students, a laptop is of some help to their study rather than a necessity, while for others it is absolutely unnecessary.
  近几年,越来越多的在校大学生使用手提电脑。仍旧有更多的学生问父母要一台。然而,这是学习的必需品吗?我不这么认为。一方面,手提电脑对有些学生的学习是有很大帮助的。这对努力学习的学生来说是尤其正确的。随着大学录取数量的增加,学生可用的学校资源是十分有限的。在这种情况下,拥有一台掌上电脑对他们的学习无疑是方便的。有了手提电脑,他们可以接触互联网,搜索学术信息,学习外语和写毕业论文。对这些学生来说,他们没有手提电脑也可以学得很好。另一方面,有很多学生的手提电脑用在不同的方面。有的用它来玩游戏和看电影,有的甚至用它来赌博。这样不但没有帮助他们的学习,反而浪费了时间和金钱。对这些学生来说,手提电脑是一种奢侈。它给他们带来坏处而不是好处。总之,我们可以这么说,对有些学生来说,与其说手提电脑是必需品不如说是他们的学习的助手,而对其他人来说是绝对不必要的。
  31、大学生如何选择自己的职业University students how to choose their own occupation
  Every individual faces the problem of choosing an occupation after graduating from university, which is of great importance in one&s whole life. An appropriate occupation makes a man work with vigor and zest. Besides, it is beneficial for both the individual and the country.To make an advisable choice, a graduate should take into account at least two aspects, namely, individual& interest and the demand of the society. Only when the two aspects are connected, can a man show his ability and talent to the best advantage. If the two factors conflict, the former, in most cases, should give way to the latter, for it&s interests that stimulate one&s vigor and potential.In regard to my choice in the future, I want to work as an interpreter. I am keen on learning foreign languages, English in particular. Moreover, in the contemporary society, international exchange in economy and culture has been growing significantly. However, competent interpreters are far from enough. So I am determined to be a qualified interpreter.
  每个人在大学毕业后都会面临择业的问题,在一个人的一生当中这是很重要的。一个合适的工作能使人工作充满活力和激情。此外,这对个人和国家都是有益处的。做一个明智的选择,毕业生应该至少考虑这两方面,也就是说,个人的兴趣和社会的需求。只有当这两个方面相连时,一个人才可以最好的展示他的能力和天赋。如果这两个因素有冲突,前者,在绝大多数情况下,应该让位于后者,因为它的利益刺激人的活力和潜力。考虑到我未来的选择,我想做口译。我喜欢学习外语,特别是英语。再者,在当代社会,国际交流和文化日益重要。然而,称职的译员还是远远不够的。所以我决心成为一名合格的口译员。
  32、大学生花销 the expends of university student
  According to a survey, in recent years the monthly expenditure of a college student has been on the sharp rise. Many college students spend money like water and have no concept of thrift in their mind. They take it for granted that they spend money from their parents before they enter into the society. This extravagant spending is mainly caused by the following factors.First of all, nowadays most of students are the only children of their families. They are the apple in their family&s eyes and naturally get more care and pocket money. Secondly, with the improvement of living standard, parents can afford higher expenditure of th}

我要回帖

更多关于 排球少年漫画 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信