I like swimming but I don't like running
I like swimming but I don't like running
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我朋友不喜欢游泳所以我也很少去,因为我不喜欢一个人玩英语怎么说是什么意思?
我朋友不喜欢游泳所以我也很少去,因为我不喜欢一个人玩英语怎么说
问题补充:
My friend does not like to swim so I rarely go, because I do not like a person playing the English how to say
My friends and I don't like swimming so I seldom go to because I do not like a person playing English How do you say
My friend does not like swimming therefore I very am also few, because how I don't like a person playing English to say
My friend doesn't like swimming so I rarely go to, because I don't like playing a man how do you say that
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您现在的位置: >
我喜欢游泳 I Like Swimming
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 17:05
我喜欢游泳 I Like Swimming
I'mkeen on swimming, because I find it’s so cool and relaxing. In summer days, it'salways very hot. We can’t do any sports but swim. While swimming, I canentertain myself. I began to learn swimming when I was eight years old. I was aquick learner. After three weeks learning, I could swim very well. So I oftenwent swimming with my friends in my free time. But now I'm tired of swimmingpools. I dream of swimming in the sea.我喜欢游泳,因为我觉得游泳很酷也很让人放松。夏天总是很热。&除了游泳我们不能做别的运动。在游泳时,我可以自我娱乐。我八岁时开始学游泳。我学得很快。经过三周的学习,我就可以游得很好了。所以在我的空闲时间里我经常和我的朋友去游泳。但现在我厌倦了游泳池。我想在海里游泳。IfI'm in Zhuhai, I will go swimming in the sea every day. After swimming, I willlie on the golden beach and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Sometimes I will alsopick up some sea shells or feel the sea wind. It must be amusing.如果我在珠海,我每天都会去海里游泳。游泳后我会躺在金黄色的海滩上,享受美丽的阳光。有时候我也会捡一些海鲜贝壳,或者吹吹海风。肯定很有趣。我最喜欢的节日 My Favorite Holiday
Myfavorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, it’s day forfamily gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a bigdinner. My families always make very delicious food. After dinner, familieswill enjoy the beautiful full moon. We often have a good talk and eat mooncakes and fruits. For me, I like moon cakes very much. They are so tasty.Besides, the Mid-autumn Day is in autumn. It’s my favorite season.我最喜欢的节日是中秋节,你知道为什么吗?首先,中秋节是一个家庭团聚的节日。中秋节这天,家人们会聚在一起吃一顿大餐。我的家人会做很美味的食物。晚餐过后,家人们会在一起赏月。我们经常会边吃月饼、水果边聊天。至于我,我很喜欢吃月饼,觉得月饼很好吃。此外,中秋节在秋天,那是我最喜欢的季节。我喜欢的动物 My Favorite Animal
Ilike dogs, because they are man’s good friends. They can do many helpful thingsto us, such as guarding our houses, greeting guests, helping the police, and soon. Some trained dogs can even lead the blind people and save people’s lives.So they‘re treated as our family members. I hope someday dogs will be in greatharmony with human-beings.我喜欢狗,因为它们是人类的好朋友。他们可以为我们做很多有用的事情,如,保护房子,问候客人,帮助警方等等。一些受过训练的狗甚至可以引导盲人、拯救人们的性命。所以他们都被当做是我们的家庭成员。我希望有一天狗能与人类和谐共处。我喜欢体育课 I Love PE
I would spend the most of my PE lesson to exercise rather than study in class. There are various activities, such as playing table tennis, playing football and so on. While, I just love running, especially the long-distance running for it exercises my endurance and perseverance.Not only it is beneficial to prevent and cure diseases, but it can alleviate my pressure from study.我会把大部分的体育课花在锻炼上而不是在教室里学习。有各种各样的活动,比如打乒乓球,踢足球等等。然而我只是喜欢跑步,尤其是长跑因为它可以锻炼我的耐力和毅力。它不仅有利于预防、治疗疾病,而且它可以缓解我的学习压力。So, every time I have difficulty in my study, I always run on the playground for relax. Then I would feel better and focus on my study again.所以,每当我在学习上遇到困难时,我总是在操场上跑步放松。之后我就会感觉好点,专更加注于学习。&  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!}

我要回帖

更多关于 不喜欢的英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信