有多种爱好.喜欢踢足球绘画作品,听音乐,绘画等

根据下列信息.以This is me 为题.写一个自我介绍.(80词左右.注意分段) 1.我是西蒙(Simon).十二岁.来自法国(France).现在和父母住在北京. 2.又高又瘦.头发很短.不戴眼镜. 3.非常喜欢绘画和体育活动.放学后经常和同学踢足球.热爱读书.听音乐.最喜欢的科目是语文.并且擅长语文.在空闲时间学习英语.它使我开心. 4.我 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
根据下列信息,以This is me 为题,写一个自我介绍。(80词左右,注意分段) 1.我是西蒙(Simon),十二岁,来自法国(France)。现在和父母住在北京。 2.又高又瘦,头发很短,不戴眼镜。 3.非常喜欢绘画和体育活动,放学后经常和同学踢足球。热爱读书,听音乐。最喜欢的科目是语文,并且擅长语文。在空闲时间学习英语,它使我开心。 4.我想成为一个足球运动员,在世界杯上踢球。   This is me________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
This is me My name is Simon. I am 12 years old. I come from France but now I live in Beijing with my parents. I am tall and slim. I have short hair. I don't wear glasses. I like drawing and sports. I often play football with my classmates. I love reading and listening to the music. My favourite lesson is Chinese and I am good at Chinese. I study English in my free time, and it makes me feel happy. I want to be a football player. I want to play in the next Word Cup.【解析】试题分析:这篇作文要求我们以This is me为题写一篇自我介绍。在题目中有详细的资料,我们要用正确的英语将这些内容表达出来。要注意这里我们的身份是Simon,而不是真实的自己的情况。内容主要包括了Simon的基本情况、外貌、喜好和理想等方面。这篇短文我们应该主要使用一般现在时、第一人称来表达。写作时,要注意正确的使用be 动词和其他的实义动词,如我来自法国这个句子我们可以用两种不同的翻译,I am from France 和I come from France。题目中特别要求我们要注意分段,我们可以按照内容分成三到四段。另外,我们还需要从现在就开始注意使用正确的连词,以使文章的内容连贯。【亮点说明】这是一篇比较优秀的范文。这篇短文的内容很完整,将题目中给出的所有信息有包括在内,没有遗漏要点。第一段写了Simon的基本情况,使用了我们常用的一些表达,如I am …years old 来表达年龄;come from 来自……地方以及live in 住在……地方等短语和句型。第二段作者主要写的是外貌,在课本上我们学习过怎样来描述一个人的外貌。这个地方我们可以用连词and 使意思更加连贯一点。第三段描写的是Simon的喜好,这一段的内容稍多,这里用到的句型主要有like/love doing sth.、my favorite lesson is…以及make sb happy 等。句式运用准确合理。最后一段写了Simon的理想,主要用到了want to do sth.这个结构。总的来说,这篇文章表达流畅,句型、词汇运用准确。考点:提纲类作文。 
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届河北省邯郸市七年级上册第一学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
All students need to have good habits (习惯): When you have good study habits, you can learn things quickly. You can also remember (记住) them easily.Do you like to study in the living room? This is not a good place because it is usually too noisy. You need to study in a quiet place, like your bedroom. A quiet place will help you only think about one thing, and you will learn better.Before you study, do not forget to clean your desk. A good desk light is important (重要的), too. You’ll feel tired easily if (如果) there is not enough light.1.When you have good study habits, you will ________.A. learn things quickly B. remember things easilyC. think about one thing D. both A and B2.The living room is not a good place for study because it is too ________.A. quiet B. noisy C. good D. clean3.You should remember to ________ before you study.A. clean the desk B. clean the roomC. open the doorD. open the window4.You’ll feel tired easily if the light is ________.A. enough B. good C. bad D. wonderful5.The best title (标题) for this passage is ________.A. Study in the Bedroom B. Good Study HabitsC. How to Study D. Desk Light Is Important 
来源:2016届江西省吉安市吉州区七年级上学期期末检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
is your P.E teacher?" —He is very well.A. Who B. How C. What D. Where 
来源:2016届江苏省靖江市七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
wholeA. money B. collect C. ghost D. off  
来源:2016届江苏省苏州市相城区七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
Amy _______ goes to KFC for hamburgers on weekends. She likes them very much.A. often B. sometimes C. seldom D. never 
来源:2016届江苏连云港东海双店中学初一上10月学情考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据汉语意思填空(每题1分共10分):1.His______(业余爱好) are playing football and reading.2.My student Tommy likes _______(绘画) very much.3.My teacher doesn’t wear _______(眼镜).4.--- How many ________(次数) a week does she go to the school library?--- On Tuesday and Friday.5.He often talks to his friends in his ______ (空闲的) time.6.What______(其它的) do you like to do?7.His sister is very _______(可爱的). I like playing with her.8._____(读书) is fun.9.We often play____(排球) after school。10.She is a _____(成员) of the Football Club. 
来源:2016届江苏省靖江市七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。Today is Sunday. It’s the first d 1. of the week. Uncle Li goes to buy some v 2.
and meat in the market. He has a s 3. basket in his hand. He buys some potatoes. They are very c 4. . He wants to buy some beef, but they are too expensive. He doesn’t have e 5. money. So he c 6. his plan. He goes to the bookshop nearby and r 7. books for an hour. T 8. he goes back home w 9. the potatoes and the books. He looks very h 10. . What a fine day! 
来源:2016届江西省七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
English and art on Friday afternoon .A. gets B. has C. get D. have 
来源:2016届江西省七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
We have sports shoes
40 yuan .A. for , in B. in , in C. in , for D. for , for 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求英语高手帮我写篇英语作文.是写作文,不是翻译我的字.下面是要求.两个要求要连在一起的!要求.:先自我介绍,名叫Li Mei 来自广东、15岁.中学生.有多种爱好.喜欢踢足球、听音乐、绘画等.正文:自己正在学校学英语.想和外国人用英语交谈.感到困难很大.知道不少英语单词.但英语发音不好.心里很着急.不知道怎么提高英语水平.请求对方给予帮助.希望得到回信.就这样了!答得好的再+50分!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hello,boys and girls ! My name is Li Mei .I
comes from Guangdong and i'm fifteen years old now .So i'm a middle school student .I have
hobbies .For example ,play soccer,listen to the music ,draw and so on . Do you have the same hobbies ? However,i want to talk with foreigners in English .So i'm studying English
hard in school .But it is really difficult for me !I
know fewer words and i'm not good at English pronounciation .So i don't know how to improve my English grades .Could you give some suggestions !
Please write to me soon!希望可以帮到你看在我是一个一个字打出来的份上,行行好吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我很喜欢听音乐,尤其是经典老歌。
I love listening to music, especially the golden oldies.
我很很喜欢听音乐,摇滚音乐是我最喜欢的音乐。
I like to listen to music so much, rock music is my favorite music.
事实上,我的朋友们说我跳舞跳得很好。我也很喜欢听音乐。
As a matter of fact, my friends think I'm a good dancer and I enjoy the music very much.
我很喜欢听音乐,喜欢的音乐类型广泛耶。
I love music and listen to a wide variety of it.
他很喜欢听音乐:罗比。威廉姆斯,瓦斯科。罗西和埃罗斯。拉玛佐蒂是他最喜欢的歌手。
He listens to a lot of music: Robbie Williams, Vasco Rossi and Eros Ramazzotti are his favourite singers.
我也很喜欢听音乐,爱好收集邮票和硬币。
I like to listen to music and my hobbies are collecting stamps and coins.
我想在我年轻的时候是一个音乐家,我很喜欢听音乐。
I want to be a musicianWhen I was youngI like to listen to music very much.
我很喜欢听音乐,今晚准备去音乐会。
As a music fan, I would like to go to the concert tonight.
我的堂兄很喜欢听音乐。
My cousin likes listening to music very much.
我们很喜欢听这首音乐。
We enjoy listening to the music.
他尤其喜欢布拉姆,威尔地和贝多芬的音乐。他也很喜欢听流行音乐。
He especially liked music by Brahms, Verdi and Beethoven. He also liked popular music.
我很喜欢听流行音乐。
I always enjoy listening to popular music.
一方面,我本来就很喜欢听欧美音乐,另一方面,我觉得这也是锻炼英语很好的机会。
I choose to take part in that society because, on one hand, I like European pop music, and on the other, I believe it is a good chance to practise my English.
她很安静,喜欢听音乐。
She's quiet. She likes music.
我也很喜欢听这样的音乐,非常欣赏。
I enjoy listening to this kind of music very much.
我很喜欢踢足球,听音乐。
I like to play football and listen to music very much.
你的室友是否喜欢听很大声的音乐?
Does he or she like to listen to music really loud?
所以她很喜欢听地下歌手的音乐。
That's why she loves Indi music a lot.
我喜欢在工作之余看书和听音乐,也很喜欢烹调。
I like reading and listen to music, also like the cooking very much.
爱干净。心态很年轻,喜欢唱歌。听音乐。绘画,旅游,还有很多兴趣爱好。
Love clean. Mind is young, love to sing. Listening to music. Painting, tourism, there are many interests and hobbies.
但她也有神秘的一面,她对音乐很敏感,喜欢听小提琴演奏。
But there were more mysterious aspects to her as well. She was sensitive to music and liked to hear the violin played.
我很想去,我喜欢听现场的音乐表演。
I'd love to go. I love hearing music live.
我打算在我有时间的时候玩玩电脑游戏或者听音乐,因为我很喜欢它们。
I am going to play computer games or listen to music when Iam free, because I like them very much.
我很喜欢福音音乐,我经常听雷。查尔斯的歌曲。
I love the gospel, and I often listen to Ray Charles.
我一直都很喜欢。你一直都喜欢听古典音乐吗?。
A: I've always been into it. Have you always liked classical music?
我一直都很喜欢。你一直都喜欢听古典音乐吗?。
A: I've always been into it. Have you always liked classical music?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!他喜欢踢足球
He likes playing football
主题:教新版小学英语的老师请进 ... I like listening to music.我喜欢听音乐。 He likes playing football.他喜欢踢足球。 My grandpa enjoys farming.我爷爷喜欢干农活儿。 ...
基于20个网页-
He likes to play football
我想成为一个足球player.I将每天多做运动我希望有一天我能参加奥运会的部分 He likes to play football >> 他喜欢踢足球 playing the football is good for them >> 玩足球是对他们好的 ..
基于8个网页-
He likes playing the soccer.
He likes to play football
He likes playing football
Football is not his pigeon
他喜欢踢足球。
He's fond of playing football.
我喜欢听音乐。他喜欢踢足球。
I like listening to music. He like playing football.
——Luis Amaral 过去是个在葡萄牙长大的男孩,他喜欢踢足球、看足球、聊足球。
() -- As a young boy growing up in Portugal, Luis Amaral loved playing, watching and talking soccer.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮忙写一封书面表达,英语的书面表达:请你根据中文内容要点提示,用英文给网友Tom发封电子邮件,词数约120个单词.内容要点如下:1.自我介绍:名字叫李静,来自山东寿光,15岁,中学生,有多种爱好,喜欢踢足球,听音乐,绘画等等2.自己正在学英语,想同外国人用英语交谈,感到困难很大,知道不少英语单词,但英语说不好,心里很着急,不知道怎样提高英语水平,请对方给与帮助,并希望获得回信.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Dear Tom:Hi!My name is Li Jing and I come from Shouguang, Shandong Province. I am 15 years old now and I study in a secondary school.I have lots of hobbies. For example, I enjoy playing football, listening to music and painting.What about you?Now I am trying to improve my English by communicating with native English speakers. However, it's not easy for me because even I know quite a lot os words, I cann't use them properly. I am a little bit worried about this so I turn to you for help. Please reply soon.Thanks!Yours sincerelyLi Jing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的爱好踢足球作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信