约翰斯图亚特密尔穆勒为什么是重要的人

约翰·穆勒自传(Autobiography)_约翰·斯图亚特·穆勒_中英双语在线阅读_爱洋葱
约翰·穆勒自传
Autobiography
约翰·斯图亚特·穆勒John Stuart Mill
外语教学与研究出版社Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press
0(0人评过)
穆勒的这本《自传》,着重记录了他早年独特的学习方式、思想学说的形成过程、写作和社会活动的经历等。本书没有引人入胜的情节和细腻描写的生活,基本上是个人思想与周围人事的实录。但《自传》叙述了十九世纪中叶英国的社会和政治历史,对于研究穆勒生平、穆勒思想及当时英国社会状况,颇有参考价值。
书中,作者详细地记录了自己童年时期的独特的学习方式和自己思想学说的形成过程,同时重点介绍了自己的写作和宣传活动,并对一些颇具争议的问题提出自己精辟独到的见解。总之,《约翰·穆勒自传》如实地叙述了穆勒所处的那个时代的英国社会和政治的历史,对于研究穆勒的学者具有重要的参考价值。
One of the greatest prodigies of his era, John Stuart Mill (1806-73) was studying arithmetic and Greek by the age of three, as part of an astonishingly intense education at his father's hand. Intellectually brilliant, fearless and profound, he became a leading Victorian liberal thinker, whose works - including On Liberty, Utilitarianism, The Subjection of Women and this autobiography - are among the crowning achievements of the age. Here he describes the pressures placed on him by his childhood, the mental breakdown he suffered as a young man, his struggle to understand a world of feelings and emotions far removed from his father's strict didacticism, and the later development of his own radical beliefs. A moving account of an extraordinary life, this great autobiography reveals a man of deep integrity, constantly searching for truth.
约翰·斯图亚特·穆勒(John Stuart Mill,日-日),英国著名哲学家和经济学家,19世纪影响力很大的古典自由主义思想家。他支持边沁的功利主义。
John Stuart Mill (20 May 1806 – 8 May 1873) was a British philosopher, political economist and civil servant. He was an influential contributor to social theory, political theory and political economy. He has been called "the most influential English-speaking philosopher of the nineteenth century". Mill's conception of liberty justified the freedom of the individual in opposition to unlimited state control.
During this part of my childhood, one of my greatest amusements was
in the theoretical, however, not the practic not trying experiments—a kind of discipline which I have often regretted not having had—nor even seeing, but merely reading about them.
Childhood and Early Education
II. Moral Influences in Early Youth. My Father's Character and Opinions.
III. Last Stage of Education, and First of Self-Education.
IV. Youthful Propagandism. The "Westminster Review".
Crisis in My Mental History. One Stage Onward.
VI. Commencement of the Most Valuable Friendship of My Life. My Father's Death. Writings and Other Proceedings up to 1840.
VII. General View of the Remainder of My Life.
暂时还没有读后感,等待第一篇…336 约翰·斯图亚特·穆勒政治经济学原理(上)pdf下载_爱问共享资料
336 约翰·斯图亚特·穆勒政治经济学原理(上).pdf
简介:本文档为《336 约翰·斯图亚特·穆勒政治经济学原理(上)pdf》,可适用于高等教育领域,主题内容包含中译本序言陈岱孙约翰斯图亚特穆勒(年)在年发表了他高世的经济学著作《政治经济学原理及其在社会哲学上的若干应用》(以下简称《原理》)。西方一些经济学家符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:Copyright @2012 郑州大学英美文学研究中心 All Right Reserved.建议使用分辨率: IE7及更高版本}

我要回帖

更多关于 约翰.斯图亚特.米尔 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信