求一首霉霉歌曲推荐的歌

霉霉TaylorSwift新单《ME!》全球上线  泰勒·斯威夫特的新单《Me!》MV全球上线,快来感受下!霉霉在MV里变换七套造型,是甜甜的小公举本人啦~霉霉还表示,这是首是关于拥抱并接纳自己特质的歌曲,满满的正能量!(霉霉Taylor Swift全新数字专辑《reputation》完整歌单有哪些歌曲)Taylor新单ME!《ME!》歌词完整版  [Verse 1: Taylor Swift]  I know that I'm a handful, baby, uh  I know I never think before I jump  And you're the kind of guy the ladies want  (And there's a lot of cool chicks out there)  I know that I went psycho on the phone  I never leave well enough alone  And trouble's gonna follow where I go  (And there's a lot of cool chicks out there)  [Pre-Chorus: Taylor Swift]  But one of these things is not like the others  Like a rainbow with all of the colors  Baby doll, when it comes to a lover  I promise that you'll never find another like  [Chorus: Taylor Swift]  Me-e-e, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh  I'm the only one of me  Baby, that's the fun of me  Eeh-eeh-eeh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh  You're the only one of you  Baby, that's the fun of you  And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e  [Verse 2: Brendon Urie &Taylor Swift]  I know I tend to make it about me  I know you never get just what you see  But I will never bore you, baby  (And there's a lot of lame guys out there)  And when we had that fight out in the rain  You ran after me and called my name  I never wanna see you walk away  (And there's a lot of lame guys out there)  [Pre-Chorus: Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie,Brendon Urie]  'Cause one of these things is not like the others  Livin' in winter, I am your summer  Baby doll, when it comes to a lover  I promise that you'll never find another like  [Chorus: Brendon Urie,Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie]  Me-e-e, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh  I'm the only one of me  Let me keep you company  Eeh-eeh-eeh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh  You're the only one of you  Baby, that's the fun of you  And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e  [Bridge: Brendon Urie,Taylor Swift&Both]  Hey, kids!  Spelling is fun!  Girl, there ain't no I in "team"  But you know there is a "me"  Strike the band up, 1, 2, 3  I promise that you'll never find another like me  Girl, there ain't no I in "team"  But you know there is a "me"  And you can't spell "awesome" without "me"  I promise that you'll never find another like  [Chorus: Both,Taylor Swift&Brendon Urie]  Me-e-e (Yeah), ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (And I want ya, baby)  I'm the only one of me (I'm the only one of me)  Baby, that's the fun of me (Baby, that's the fun of me)  Eeh-eeh-eeh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Oh)  You're the only one of you (Oh)  Baby, that's the fun of you  And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e  [Outro: Brendon Urie,Taylor Swift&Both]  Girl, there ain't no I in "team" (Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)  But you know there is a "me"  I'm the only one of me(Oh-oh)  Baby, that's the fun of me  (Eeh-eeh-eeh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)  Strike the band up, 1, 2, 3  You can't spell "awesome" without "me"  You're the only one of you  Baby, that's the fun of you  And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e  霉霉最新单曲《ME!》在线试听地址}

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部1、《All Too Well》是美国乡村流行乐歌手霉霉演唱的一首歌曲,歌词和曲谱由泰勒·斯威夫特个人编写,该歌曲收录在泰勒·斯威夫特的第四张录音室专辑《Red》中。2、《Love Story》是由美国乡村流行乐女歌手霉霉演唱的一首乡村歌曲,《Love Story》在美国已销售587万,被认证为八倍白金单曲。3、《Long Live》是美国乡村流行乐女歌手霉霉演唱的一首歌曲,由泰勒·斯威夫特填词谱曲,收录于她的第三张录音室专辑《Speak Now》中。4、《Mean》是美国女歌手霉霉演唱的一首乡村流行歌曲,歌曲的歌词、曲谱由泰勒·斯威夫特个人完成,《Mean》获得第54届格莱美奖所颁发的“最佳乡村歌曲”和“最佳乡乐独唱”两个奖项。5、《Ours》是美国乡村流行乐女歌手霉霉演唱的一首歌曲,歌曲收录在她的第三张录音室专辑《Speak Now》中,该曲在Billboard榜的最高排名为第13名。已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明