There is a beating rock heart to heart是哪首歌?

有首英文歌女的唱的, *** 部分的每句歌词后面都会有 额额额的发音, 歌词开头有inlusa额额额额额额额额额连续几次的歌女生单唱求歌名 Telephone《Telephone》是Lady Gaga与Beyonce合作演唱的一首流行歌曲,收录在Lady Gaga的第二张专辑《The Fame Monster》中,作为专辑的第二支单曲于2010年2月15日发行。该歌曲获得第37届美国人民选择奖获得最受欢迎合唱歌曲,第27届MTV音乐录影带大奖获得最佳组合奖。所属专辑The Fame Monster发行时间2010年2月15日歌曲原唱Lady GaGa,Beyoncé填 词Lady GaGa,Beyoncé谱 曲Rodney Jerkins,LaShawn Daniels,Lazonate Franklin歌词:Hello, hello, baby; You called, I can't hear a thing.I have got no service in the , you see, see…Wha-Wha-What did you say?Oh, you're breaking up on me…Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy.K-kinda busy K-kinda busySorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy.Just a second, it's my favorite song they're gonna playAnd I cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh…Lady Gaga(7张)You shoulda made some plans with me,you knew that I was free.And now you won't s calling me;I'm kinda busy.S callin', s callin',I don't wanna think anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.S callin', s callin',I don't wanna talk anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…S telephonin' me!Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…I'm busy!Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…S telephonin' me!Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…Can call all you want, but there's no one home,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Out in the , and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Call when you want, but there's no one home,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Out in the , and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Boy, the way you blowin' up my phonewon't make me leave no faster.Put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster.I shoulda left my phone at home,'cause this is a disaster!Callin' like a collector -sorry, I cannot answer!Not that I don't like you, I'm just at a party.And I am sick and tired of my phone r-ringing.Sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station.Tonight I'm not takin' no calls, 'cause I'll be dancin'.'Cause I'll be dancin''Cause I'll be dancin'Tonight I'm not takin' no calls, 'cause I'll be dancin'!S callin', s callin',I don't wanna think anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.S callin', s callin',I don't wanna talk anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.S callin', s callin',I don't wanna think anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.S callin', s callin',I don't wanna talk anymore!I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…S telephonin' me!Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…I'm busy!Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…S telephonin' me!Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…Can call all you want, but there's no one home,you're not gonna reach my telephone!'Cause I'm out in the , and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!Call when you want, but there's no one home,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!'Cause I'm out in the , and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!My telephone! M-m-my telephone!'Cause I'm out in the , and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!My telephone! M-m-my telephone!'Cause I'm out in the , and I'm sippin' that bub,and you're not gonna reach my telephone!We're sorry…the number you have reachedis not in service at this time.Please check the number, or try your call again 一首英文歌女的唱的中间是 额be了发了喂 爱你 冷的 额额额额 是什么歌 爱你冷的那 Bad Blood (B-Side) - Escape the FateYeahI feel theres something thats hidden insideIt creeps up my spine and takes over my mindI can't control it noI think I'm losing controlYou just don't get it do youI'm not stuck here with youYour stuck in here with me(your stuck in here with me)You just don't get it do youI'm not stuck here with youYour stuck in here with me(your stuck in here with me)One more word and we'll cut out your eyesOne more time left to say your goodbyes(so say em)We can't we cannot s the growthWe can't we cannot s the growthThe candlelight melts all my shadows awayThanks for the hate cause its fueling my flamesYou can't control us noI think your losing controlYou just don't get it do youI'm not stuck here with youYour stuck in here with me(stuck in here with me)You just don't get it do youI'm not stuck here with youYour stuck in here with me(stuck in here with me)One more word and we'll cut out your eyesOne more time left to say your goodbyes(so say em)We can't we cannot s the growthWe can't we cannot s the growthOne more word and we'll cut out your eyesOne more time left to say your goodbyes(so say em)We can't we cannot s the growthWe can't we cannot s the growthNoYou just don't get it do youI'm not stuck here with youYour stuck in here with meYou just don't get it do youI'm not stuck here with youYour stuck in here with meOne more word and we'll cut out your eyesOne more time left to say your goodbyes(so say em)We can't we cannot s the growthWe can't we cannot s the growth 在外面听到了首英文歌:一开始是这样长的:额 额 额 额 额 额 额 额 额 额额额女的唱,后面会有男的念几句 En Dag Tilbage 有一首歌是英文歌刚出不久男生唱的中间部分是连续的不同音调的额额额额额 Selena Gomez & The Scene – A Year Without RainCan you feel meWhen I think about youWith every breath I takeEvery minuteDon't matter what I doMy world is an empty placeLike I've been wonderin'the desertFor a thousand days (oooh)Don't know if it's a mirageBut I always see your face' BabyI'm missing you so muchCan't help it even nowA day without you is like a year without rainI need you by my sideDon't know how else to findBut a day without you is like a year without rain (oooh)The stars are burningI hear your voice in my mind (in my mind)Can't you hear me callingMy heart is yearningLike the ocean is running dryCatch me I'm fallingIt's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feetWon't you save meThis gonna be a month soonThen you get back to me (ooh Baby)I'm missing you so muchCan't help it even nowA day without you is like a year without rainI need you by my sideDon't know how else to findBut a day without you is like a year without rain (oooh)So let this drought e to an endAnd make this desert flower againI'm so glad you found meStick around meBaby baby baby (ooh)It's a world of wonderWith you in my lifeSo hurry babyDon't waste no more timeI need you near rightThere it's plainBy a day without youIs like a year without rain (ooh)I'm missing you so muchCan't help it even nowA day without you is like a year without rainI need you by my sideDon't know how else to findBut a day without you is like a year without rain (oooh) 求一首英文歌,节奏非常嗨,女的 声音很高,有一段是”额额~额~额~额~额额,额额~额~额~额~额↓额 Shove It (feat. Spank Rock)播放歌手:Santigold语言:英语所属专辑:NBA 2K13 Original Soundtrack 有首歌有DJ版的,唱完一小段后就唱了额额额额咪,了额额额。男的唱的 the time(dirty bit)-Black Eyed Peas试试吧 我觉得是祝你好运 英文歌里面 *** 有一段wow~额额DO you like 什么 for然后有一个wow~额额 Heartbeat - Mat KearneyNashville, it's burning tonightYou turn me right 'round,baby, like a 45I'm feeling every songthat this town could writeOh, the fire in my headAnd the drummer in my chestJust take one look in my eyesAnd they will confessThat youGot me feelin' so high(Yeah yeah)And youAre the rhythm of my life, my lifeI feel your heartbeat, beat, beat,beating right next to meThe heat, heat, heat,got me feeling like I believeAll the things, baby,that we could beI feel your heartbeat, beat, beat,beating right next to meBeating right next to meBeating right next to meI feel your heartbeatI feel your heartbeatI feel your heartbeatHeartbeat, your heartbeatAin't bringin' you no gamesAin't learnin' on no clicheIf you're sharin' my bed, then baby,you share my name'Cause youGot me feeling so high(Yeah yeah)Oh baby youAre the rhythm of my life, my lifeI feel your heartbeat, beat, beatbeating right next to meThe heat, heat, heat,got me feeling like I believeAll the things, baby,that we could beI feel your heartbeat, beat, beat,beating right next to meBeating right next to meBeating right next to meI feel your heartbeatI feel your heartbeatI feel your heartbeatHeartbeat, your heartbeat(Yeah yeah)(Yeah yeah)(Yeah yeah)(Yeah yeah)I feel your heartbeat, beat, beat,beating right next to meThe heat, heat, heat,got me feeling like I believeAll the things, baby,that we could beI feel your heartbeat, beat, beat,beating right next to meI feel your heartbeatI feel your heartbeat (I feel it)I feel your heartbeatHeartbeat, your heartbeatI feel your heartbeatI feel your heartbeatI feel your heartbeatHeartbeat, your heartbeat(Yeah yeah) 英文歌曲男生唱的 *** 有瑞麦儿什么啊啊额额 Misirlou - Dick DaleI love you PumpkinI love you Honey Bunny(stand up take out a pistol )Everybody be cool this is robberyAny of you *** ing bitch moveAnd I'll kill every mother *** ing last one of youMisirlou 英文歌 芭蕾芭蕾三 额额额额 求歌名 Good Time (Acoustic) - Owl CityWoke up on the right side of the bedWhat's up with this Prince song inside my head?Hands up if you're down to get down tonightCuz it's always a good time.Slept in all my clothes like I didn't careHopped into a cab, take me anywhereI'm in if you're down to get down tonightCuz it's always a good timeGood morning and good nightI wake up at ilightIt's gonna be alrightWe don't even have to tryIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time.Feet down dropped my phone in the pool againChecked out of my room hit the ATMLet's hang out if you're down to get down tonightCuz it's always a good timeGood morning and good nightI wake up at ilightIt's gonna be alright we don't even have to tryIt's always a good time.Woah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time.Woah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time.Doesn't matter whenIt's always a good time thenDoesn't matter whereIt's always a good time thereDoesn't matter when,It's always a good time thenIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good timeIt's always a good timeWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time}

这段视频前半段间接巴菲特时的背景音乐是什么呀?好像最近也听流行的,但就是不知道是什么歌。视频网址http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cd00XMzA...
这段视频前半段间接巴菲特时的背景音乐是什么呀?好像最近也听流行的,但就是不知道是什么歌。视频网址http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cd00XMzA0NDY0OA==.html
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
什么?视频哪呢?}

我要回帖

更多关于 lockhart 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。