dear santa英文版歌词 i've been good all year这首歌的歌词,全网查不到,请问谁有呀?

santa baby歌词翻译Santa baby,slip a sable under the tree,For me.I've been an awful good girl,Santa baby,and hurry down the chimney tonight.Santa baby,a drop top c-o-k too,Light blue.I'll wait up for you dear,Santa baby,and hurry down the chimney tonight.Think of all the fun I've missed,Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,Next year I could be oh,so good,If you'd check off my Christmas list,Boo doo bee doo.[background]Santa honey,I wanna yacht,And really that's not a lot,I've been an angel all year,Santa baby,and hurry down the chimney tonight.Santa cutie,there's one thing that I really need,The deed.To a plex of my hand,Santa cutie,and hurry down the chimney tonight.Santa baby,fill my stocking with a rolex,And checks.Sign your 'X' on the line,Santa baby,and hurry down the chimney tonight.Come and trim my Christmas tree,With some decorations bought at Tiffany's,I really do believe in you,Let's see if you believe in me,Boo doo bee doo.[background]Santa baby,forgot to mention one little thing,A ring.I don't mean on the phone,Santa baby,and hurry down the chimney tonight,Hurry down the chimney tonight,Hurry down the chimney tonight}
这是哪首歌的歌词? 《Pop Danthology 2012》-Daniel KimI'm at a payphone the sun goes down我在电话亭里,太阳西沉The stars e out星光乍现Where have the times gone过去的时光哪去了My universe will never be the same我的世界将从此不同Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby你是否愿意吹响我的哨子,宝贝Pop Dan-thology西洋流行舞曲精选辑All I wanna do is love your body我是如此迷恋你的完美曲线Ah, ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby噢,宝贝就是你,噢,宝贝就是你I had a tonight is your lucky night, Iknow you want it今晚的派对就是你的幸运之夜,我知道你想要去Ah, ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby噢,宝贝就是你,噢,宝贝就是你I had a way then losing it all on my own我曾有条光明大道,但我却迷失了自我I find it so stupid, so why should I hide我觉得这一切都好愚蠢,所以也没什么好隐瞒的Don't wake me up请别唤醒我Yeah, I love to make love to you, baby耶, 我就是想给你最甜蜜的爱,宝贝Sorry for party rockin'派对太嗨,狂欢无罪Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck有些夜晚,我辗转难眠,运气好像全部用尽了Some nights I call it a draw有些夜晚,还算和平收场What doesn't kill you makes you stronger是你让我毫不惧怕Stand a little taller让我越挫越勇Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone一个人生活不代表孤单无助Now I'm at a payphone我正在电话亭里Hell yeah, dirty bass就是这样的音调Guetto girl, you drive cray小帅妹,你让我陷入疯狂Hell yeah, dirty bass就是这样的音调Uh, uh, uhu呵呵呵Lets go出发吧!Turn up the music cause this song just came on把音调调高,因为我的歌来了I'm talking here and now就在此时此地出发I'm talking here and now就在此时此地出发Let's go出发吧!Turn up the music if they try to turn us down把音调调高,谁也不能阻拦我们I'm talking here and now就在此时此地出发I'm talking here and now就在此时此地出发It's not about what you've done往事已成过去It's about what you doing只需把握当下I cross my heart and I hope to die我愿以死对天发誓It's all about where you going重要的是你未来的目的地No matter where you've been而非你曾经身处何方That I'll only stay with you one more night今晚将是和你在一起的最后一晚Uh, uh, uhu呵呵呵Hey I just met you嘿,我才刚认识你And this is crazy这会不会太疯狂But here's my number这是我的电话So call me maybe有空打电话给我I think I finally had enough我想我终于受够了I think I maybe think too much或许我真的想太多I think this might be it for us这大概是我们两个的尽头Blow me one last kiss let's go给我最后一个飞吻,出发吧!Hey, I heard you were a wild one嘿,听说你是个野东西Cause that's just how we do这就是我们的所作所为Dirty dancing in the moonlight在月光下一起热舞Take me down like I'm a domino let's go推倒我的一连串爱情骨牌,出发吧!So right好嗨!Ooh baby baby dancing in the moonlight噢,宝贝,在月光下一起热舞吧!Ooh baby baby got me feeling so right噢,宝贝你让我感觉好嗨!Ooh baby baby噢,宝贝I let it fall, my heart我的心已掉落And as it fell, you rose to claim it就在那瞬间,你拾起了我的心It was dark and I was over,一切如此黑暗,我已一无所有Until you kissed my lips and you saved me而在你吻了我的双唇之后,你拯救了我的一切You chewed me up and spit me out你将我狠狠的咬下,却又把我狠狠的吐出Like I was poison in your mouth宛如我是你嘴里的一颗毒药一样You took my light, you drained me down你夺走了我的光彩,把我狠狠的踩在脚下But that was then and this is now但这些都已成为过去,现在的我已经不同于往日Well, let me love you女孩,让我爱你一次Don't wanna break your heart不想伤你的心Wanna give your heart a break只想让你的心好好休息I know you're scared, it's wrong我知道你对答案感到惶恐Like you might make a mistake宛如你犯的错误无法弥补一样This is the part of me这就是我的一部分That you're never gonna ever take away from me, no那个你永远无法从我身上夺走的一部分Well, let me love you女孩让我爱你一次There's just one life to live人生就只有一次And there's no time to waste, to waste已经没有时间可以浪费,可以浪费So let me give your heart a break请让我给你的心好好休息This is the part of me这就是我的一部分That you're never gonna ever take away from me, no那个你永远无法从我身上夺走的一部分So if by the time所以,当酒吧The bar closes准备打烊时And you feel like falling down若你已感觉到身体无力时I'll carry you home...我会做你的护花使者,送你回家Tonight I'm wide awake今晚,这回我彻底醒了We are young我们年少轻狂I can go fast, I can go slow我可以快慢自如的行走着I can go places nobody else goes我能到其他人到不了的地方Tonight i'm wide awake今晚,这回我彻底醒了We are young我们年少轻狂I can go fast, I can go slow我可以快慢自如的行走着I can go places nobody else goes我能到其他人到不了的地方If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go如果我是你的男朋友,我绝不会放你走I can take you places you ain't never been before我会带你去你没去过的地方Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know宝贝给我个机会,你不会后悔的I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow我刚好有钱,出手阔绰Swag swag swag, on you是你,来吧来吧!Chillin by the fire while we eatin' fondue一起坐在壁炉旁享受美食I dunno about me but I know about you我不了解我自己,但我却很了解你So say hello to falsetto in three o, swag准备认识你全新的男朋友,倒数3,2Good morning and good night早上也好,晚上也好I wake up at ilight我会在暮色中醒来Starships were meant to fly太空船,在天上飞We don't even have to try我们不用寻寻觅觅Oppan Ganganm style哥是江南大叔And it feels like I am just too close to love you我好像爱你爱过头,没为彼此留下自由的空间We've reached the climax我们之间已经到了最高点As long as you love me只要你爱我Hey sexy lady耶,性感辣妹Woah-oh-oh-oh it's always a good time哇,噢噢噢,天天都是美好时光I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums我听见你的心跳和鼓声一致跳动Baby you light up my world like nobody else宝贝,没有人能像你一样照亮我的世界As long as you love me只要你爱我Hey sexy lady耶,性感辣妹Woah-oh-oh-oh哇,噢噢噢Shine bright like a diamond闪亮的如一颗璀璨明珠Oppan Ganganm style哥是江南大叔Shine bright like a diamond闪亮的如一颗璀璨明珠Huh!呵呵!Pound the alarm砸碎闹钟I've been everywhere, man我四处寻找著Looking for someone寻找著某人Someone who can please me那个能取悦我的Love me all night long爱我到天明的他I've been everywhere, man我四处寻找著Looking for you, babe就是在寻找你,宝贝Looking for you, babe就是在寻找你,宝贝Searching for you, babe四处去寻找你,宝贝Naneun sanai我是男子汉Jeomjanha boijiman nol虽然外表看似稳重ttaen noneun sanai内心却是个懂得玩乐的男人Ttaega doemyeon wanjeon michyeobeorineun sanai一旦时机成熟,就会完全失控的男人Geunyukboda sasangi ultungbultunghan sanai内心思想比外在肌肉更加发达的男人Geureon sanai我是如此一位男人At skyfall当空降危机I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose我全副武装,什么都不怕Fire away, fire away攻击吧,攻击吧Ricochets, you take your aim你尽管火力全开Fire away, fire away攻击吧,攻击吧You shoot me down but I won't fall你炮火不断,但我不会被击倒I am titanium我昂首无惧You shoot me down but I won't fall你炮火不断,但我不会被击倒I am titanium我昂首无惧This is love, this is love, this is international love这就是爱,这就是爱,这就是国际之爱Where you been?你去哪了?Where you been all my life?怎么会此刻才遇见你?Where have you been all my life怎么会此刻才遇见你?There was a time很久以前I used to look into my father's eyes我曾凝视着我父亲的双眼Like when you said you felt你说你很幸福So happy you could die幸福到死而无憾Fet about your friends别理会你那些朋友They don't care where we go他们才不会在乎我们去哪了If they do we'll get lost in a crowd of people即便如此,我们也已在人群中迷失了自我I've been looking for you forever baby we go我花了一生的时间去寻找你,宝贝,我们在一起吧!Together baby we go, we go永远在一起,宝贝,我们在一起吧!We'll run where lights won't chase us在黑暗之中,尽力摆脱世上的纠缠Hide where love can save us只有躲藏在爱里才能拯救我们I will never let you go我今生今世,不会让你离开我Now you're just somebody that I used to know现在你只是一个我熟悉的陌生人而已L.U.V MadonnaL.U.V,玛丹娜Y.O.U. you wannaY.O.U,你好想L.U.V MadonL.U.V,玛丹娜L.U.VL.U.VY.O.U. you wannaY.O.U,你好想}

我要回帖

更多关于 dear santa英文版歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信