听到一首歌特别好听名字叫Getup-goodmorning的歌曲 Pancake,但是歌手信息始终找不到?

大学日常生活英语作文1  You may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful.  In your spare time, you could play basketball, football and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health.  In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.Do not be nervous.We are friends.  Studying in college is a brand new start of our life.You can continue to study hard for the better scords. Libary is a good place for students to study in. If you want to show your talents and skills you can join in all kinds of activities.  In a word,college life is wonderful!  你或许会认为大学生活很枯燥,你不知道如何处理这么充足的'空余时间.但是我认为只要你过得有意义大学生活会变得非常精彩.  在业余时间,你可以打篮球,踢足球等等,做运动是很有趣的,并且对你的健康也有帮助.  事实上,你可以做任何你喜欢做的事情.不要紧张,我们是朋友.  在大学里的学习是我们生活的新起点,为了好成绩你可以继续努力学习.图书馆是个学生学习的好地方,如果你想展示你的天赋和才能,你可以参加各种各样的活动.  总而言之,大学生活是非常精彩的!大学日常生活英语作文3篇扩展阅读大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展1)——我的大学日常生活英语作文我的大学日常生活英语作文1  There are five classroom buildings and five dining-halls on the campus. The classrooms are big and bright. And each of them is large enough for sixty students to study in. Behind the main classroom building stands the college library, where both the teachers and students are busy borrowing and returning books every day. I usually go there once a week for borrowing and returning books. Our college life is rich and interesting. On the one hand, we have many experienced teachers, sufficient books, scientific apparatus, and instruments to help our studies. On the other hand, we are encouraged to take part in many college activities such as seminars, parties,talks, sportsmeets, visiting factories, etc. Basketball and volleyball matches are held almost weekly.  有五个教室在校园建筑和五个食堂。教室又大又明亮。和每个人都足够大六十学生学习。高校图书馆的'主要教学楼站后面,老师和学生们每天忙于借贷和返回的书。我通常去那里一周一次的借贷和返回的书。我们的大学生活是丰富和有趣。一方面,我们有很多有经验的教师,足够的书籍,科学仪器,仪器来帮助我们的学习。另一方面,鼓励我们参加很多大学活动,如研讨会、聚会、谈判,sportsmeets,参观工厂,等。篮球和排球比赛几乎每周举行。大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展2)——日常生活的大学英语作文(精选2篇)  日常生活的大学英语作文 1  The Wrong Ways to Lose Weight  减肥误区  For every girl, they chase to look beautiful all the time, even some of them take it as the lifetime career. What’s more, the commercial ads implant them the idea that only skinny girls can be charming, so some girls take the extreme ways to lose weight, which hurts their bodies badly.  对于每一个女孩来说,她们时刻追逐,甚至有些人把它当作一生的事业。而且,商业广告也灌输了她们这样的想法,只有纤瘦的女孩才有魅力,所以有些女孩们采取极端的方法减肥,这严重伤害了她们的身体。  The most common wrong way to lose weight is to refuse food. Most girls believe that if they bear the hunger, then their bodies will not grow fat, so they just eat little food and fight with food temptation. It is not worthy of hurting bodies to lose weight. If we don’t keep healthy, we may lose our lives. The suitable way is to go on a diet with doctor’s professional advice.  最常见的错误减肥方法是不吃东西。大多数女孩相信如果她们能够忍受饥饿,她们就不会发胖,所以她们只吃很少的食物,与食物的**做抗争。伤害身体的减肥是不值得的。如果我们不保持健康,就有可能会失去生命。恰当的方法是听从医生的专业建议去进行节食。  The second wrong way is to take pills. Many commercial ads try to attract more females to buy the products, so they brag about the effect of taking pills. Actually, these pills have side effects, which damage the bodies. Many experts have told the truth that taking regular exercise is the best way to keep fit.  第二个错误的方法是吃药。许多商业广告试图通过吹嘘服药效果来吸引更多的女性去购买他们的产品。实际上,这些药有副作用,会损害身体。许多专家已经指出经常锻炼是保持健康最好的方法。  It is everybody’s right to chase looking beautiful, but they must do the wise things.  每个人都有**去追逐美丽,但他们必须做明智的事情。  日常生活的大学英语作文 2  The Meaning of Life  生活的意义  Since we were born, we are meant to face the stage of study and work until we retire, which seems everybody does the same thing in their life. They start to wonder about the meaning of life. In my opinion, the meaning of life lies in study and finding the right place.  自打我们出生起,就注定要经历学习和工作的阶段,直到退休,似乎每个人在他们的一生中都在做着一样的事。他们开始思考人生的意义,在我看来,生命的意义在于学习并找到人生定位。  Study comes first for human being. Since we learn the knowledge, we get to know about the world. The more we learn, the more we want to search for the unknown knowledge. The world is beautiful because of diversity, and there are so many amazing scenery waiting for us to discover. At the process of searching the knowledge, we also become mature and have our own thinking.  对于我们来说学习是最重要的`。我们学习了知识就对世界开始有了一定的了解。我们学得越多,就越想寻求未知的知识。因其多样性,世界是美丽的,有很多令人惊叹的风景在等着我们去发现。在寻找知识的过程中,我们也变得成熟,有自己的想法。  Finding the place in the world is the basic task for us. The purpose of knowledge is to master some skills, so as to get accustomed to the world and know what we want to do and what we can bring to the world. The value we create can bring happiness to people we love and make a contribution to the world.  找准自己的在世界上的位置是我们的基本任务。知识的目的是掌握技能,来适应这个世界,知道我们想做什么,可以给世界带来什么。我们创造的价值可以给我们爱的人带来快乐,给世界做出贡献。  Life is short, but we keep searching all the time.  生命是短暂的,但是我们会不断探索。大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展3)——大学日常生活英语作文实用五份  大学日常生活英语作文 1  There are five classroom buildings and five dining-halls on the campus. The classrooms are big and bright. And each of them is large enough for sixty students to study in. Behind the main classroom building stands the college library, where both the teachers and students are busy borrowing and returning books every day. I usually go there once a week for borrowing and returning books. Our college life is rich and interesting. On the one hand, we have many experienced teachers, sufficient books, scientific apparatus, and instruments to help our studies. On the other hand, we are encouraged to take part in many  大学日常生活英语作文 2  I have the same routine from Monday to Friday. I usually get up at five fifty. Then I have breakfast. At six thirty, I go to school. I don’t ride a bike. I go to school on foot. I have five lessons in the morning. I do morning exercises with my classmates after the second lesson. At eleven thirty, I go home for lunch. In the afternoon, I have three lessons. After class, we often have sports in the playground. At five, I go home. After supper, I do my homework. At about ten, I go to bed. I am happy every day.  大学日常生活英语作文 3  There are five classroom buildings and five dining-halls on the campus. The classrooms are big and bright. And each of them is large enough for sixty students to study in. Behind the main classroom building stands the college library, where both the teachers and students are busy borrowing and returning books every day. I usually go there once a week for borrowing and returning books. Our college life is rich and interesting. On the one hand, we have many experienced teachers, sufficient books, scientific apparatus, and instruments to help our studies. On the other hand, we are encouraged to take part in many college activities such as seminars, parties,talks, sportsmeets, visiting factories, etc. Basketball and volleyball matches are held almost weekly.  大学日常生活英语作文 4  You may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful.  In your spare time, you could play basketball, football and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health.  In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.Do not be nervous.We are friends.  Studying in college is a brand new start of our life.You can continue to study hard for the better scords. Libary is a good place for students to study in. If you want to show your talents and skills you can join in all kinds of activities.  In a word,college life is wonderful!  你或许会认为大学生活很枯燥,你不知道如何处理这么充足的空余时间.但是我认为只要你过得有意义大学生活会变得非常精彩.  在业余时间,你可以打篮球,踢足球等等,做运动是很有趣的,并且对你的健康也有帮助.  事实上,你可以做任何你喜欢做的事情.不要紧张,我们是朋友.  在大学里的学习是我们生活的新起点,为了好成绩你可以继续努力学习.图书馆是个学生学习的好地方,如果你想展示你的天赋和才能,你可以参加各种各样的活动.  总而言之,大学生活是非常精彩的!  大学日常生活英语作文 5  In my understanding, if we refer to an ideal college life as a formal western dinner, then a high GPA, that is, Grade Point Average, should be the main course, while an active part in activities, together with associations, means the appetizer. Some romances, of course, play the role as desserts. They are the 3 key elements for an ideal college life.  Those, however, are not what college life is all about. As we all know, college is wildly different from middle school. It connects not only adolescence to adulthood, but also the ivory tower to the real society. Therefore, the ideal college life is that I become matured both physically and mentally, and that I obtain qualified academic knowledge and get well prepared for society at the same time.  Under this circumstance, I never expect my college life to be too ideal, or you can call it too perfect. It is not realistic to make all things on my own way, with everyone liking me, winning the first prize all the time, and so on. Of course, I’d like to lead a carefree life. However, this does little good to my future. What really helps is hardships like failure, betrayal, and unjust treatment. Only after experiencing those can I know what society is like, and what life is like.  To conclude my speech, I wanna say, some positive experiences are surely part of the ideal college life. But, I should not forget about the negative sides. They are not less necessary.大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展4)——家庭日常生活英语作文10篇家庭日常生活英语作文1  With the rapid development of the societyfamily life is becoming modernized.Years agopeople considered owing radiossewing machineswatches and bicycles as being modernized.But in recent yearsalmost all families have TV setsrefrigerators and washing machines.It is very common to see people ride motorcycles or even drive private cars and more and more families have telephonescom*rs and air-conditioners.  The modernization of family life brings us convenience and comfort.One may enjoy TV or radio programscommunicate with his friends through telephone or work with his com*r while his washing machinerefrigerator and air-conditioners are running.And by car or motorcycle one can quickly reach wherever he wants to go.  In spite of thisthese modern facilities also bring us disadvantages.For exampleradiation from TV sets and com*rs is harmful to our health; improper driving of cars and motorcycles becomes the major cause of traffic accidents.The quietness of a family is often disturbed by a falsedialing or unwelcome phone call.But it is believed that these disadvantages will be disposed of with the improvement of modernization and our life will be more healthy and more comfortable.  随着社会的快速发展家庭生活日益现代化。几年前人们认为拥有收音机缝纫机手表和自行车就是现代化。但是近些年来几乎所有的家庭都拥有电视机电冰箱和洗衣机人们骑摩托车甚至驾驶私家车都很常见越来越多的家庭拥有电话电脑和空调。家庭生活的现代化给我们带来了方便和舒适感。人们可以在洗衣机冰箱和空调都在运行的同时看电视和电台节目通过电话和朋友聊天应用电脑进行工作。人们可以乘坐汽车或摩托车很快到达他们想要去的地方。尽管如此这些现代化的设施也给我们带来了诸多不便。例如来自电视和电脑的辐射对我们的健康是有害的;汽车和摩托车的驾驶不当成为交通意外的主要原因。误打和不被欢迎的电话经常会打扰平静的家庭生活。但是应该相信随着社会现代化的推进这些缺点会逐渐减少我们的生活也会变的越来越健康和舒适。家庭日常生活英语作文2  Hello! This is my family,there three people in my family. My father,my mother and me. my mother is not tall but she has long black hair and black eyes;my father is tall, but he wears a glasses;and me have long hair too, at school, I wear my glasses too.My father is a engineer; I 'm a student; ang my mother Previous hasn 't work.My father likessports very much, but he only watches them on TV.  My mother likes go shopping. And me, I like reading books and play com*r.Sometimes we like go to see so many movies: action movies, comedies, and dictionaries. My father is so irritable, I 'm so actlve , but I am very quiet when read books.My mother at home doing housework,sometimes I help my mother do house work,and my father never done housework. I can do the dishes, wash the clothes, water flower, clean the room and cook breakfast.I like my mother very much, she is so quiet and tender. On Saterday, we often at home, sometimes we go to pick grapes or pick pich.  My parents want me to focus on school, college. I want to go to the USA, but they don 't want.家庭日常生活英语作文3  My mom and dad make up this family. There are lots of things happening together, because our family is full of laughter all the time. Naturally, there are many interesting things happen to our family. Let me tell you another one.  One day in the summer vacation, my father and mother said that I would take me to go fishing tomorrow. I was very glad to hear it. On the second day, we started off with fishing things! There, I saw a lot of people waiting for the fish to come. Suddenly, a fishing rod of an old man moved, he immediately pulled the fishing rod, and a big fish was caught. Then the old man got up again. I also learned his way, put the bait on the hook, put the water into the water, and was ready to "meet" the fish. So I do not know how long, then, the fishing rod, I hurried back, but could not pull up, mom and dad said: "Dad, mom, come and help, the fish is too heavy, I can't pull it up!" Mom and dad listened to and hurried over to help, finally pulled up, the I think that Everything is going smoothly., will catch a big fish, who knows, it is a bag filled with mud. Dad looked at it, and the belly of her laugh hurt, but I was very sad. My mother comforted, "don't give up, child. Failure is the mother of success. Who will succeed for the first time? Try again." I heard it, and I did it again. I did not take the effort. I caught a small fish.  It is the happiest time to be with your family. In fact, if you think about everything in your home, you will find it fun!家庭日常生活英语作文4  I live with my father and mother in a very big house in Dongguan They leave for work very early in the morning and don’t return home until late in the evening We talk about my studies, my health and my school life.  My grandparents are still living, but they don’t live with us My grandmother does gymnastics with elderly women her age in the park.  Chinese people eat rice for every meal, but I don’t like rice because I think it is tasteless! We eat meat, fish and vegetables My favorite is noodles I often watch Japanese cartoon movies with my parents on the weekends.  That is my description of typical family life in China.家庭日常生活英语作文5  In a few days, Thanksgiving Day is coming. In my life, there are many people who gave me help. But I would like to say thanks to my family. I love my family. Because when I am in trouble my parents will help me and let me be brave. My grandparents would tell me a lot of things that I need to pay attention to. And my little sister gives me a lot of happiness. My family gave a lot, so I want to say thanks to my family.  My class is my second family. In this family, I met a lot of friends. They are so sweet! And when I need help, they would be the first to help me. When I am sad, they will comfort me. Most of the time, they are more close than family. We have a lot of good memories that will be unforgettable in my life. Teachers are very important members in the class, they affects us. They teach us how to be a useful person and let us know what is dream. And when we make.家庭日常生活英语作文6  My name is Mary. I come from England. I am an English girl. I am a student. I am in Grade Five. I like my teacher. Her English is good. There are four people in my family. I have a twin sister. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. I love them very much. They love me, too.  我叫玛丽。我来自英国。我是一个英国女孩。我是学生。我在五年级。我喜欢我的老师。她的英语很好。我家有四个人。我有一个双胞胎妹妹。我的父亲是一位医生。我的母亲是一名教师。我很爱他们。他们也爱我。家庭日常生活英语作文7  My home have a gentle father, kind mother, and my naughty.  Dad is working in the planning commission. He work very hard, always in the busy busy every day, on one occasion, at 9 o 'clock in the evening, my mother and I all went to sleep, dad is still in for tomorrow's work to copy a file, at ten o 'clock when I accidentally got up to go to the bathroom, found my father also  Copy the files in the dim light, I look at the clock again already ten o 'clock.  Mother work in huanggang normal university, she told me very concerned. Every day go home, mother had already prepared dinner.  And I'm naughty. I am a third grade of primary school children, every day is always happy to carry a bouncing to arrive at school,  I finished my homework when I came back from school, and then check up a book attentively look up. Call me "small fans" mother wit.  Look! This is my happy family.  我的家里有性情温和的爸爸,慈祥的妈妈,还有淘气的我。  爸爸是在计委工作。他工作十分勤劳,每天总是忙里忙外,有一次,晚上九点时,我和妈妈都睡了,爸爸还在为明天的工作抄一份文件,十点时我无意中起床上厕所,发现爸爸还  在幽暗的灯光下抄文件,我再抬头看看钟已经十点了。  妈妈在黄冈师范学院工作,她对我非常关心。每天一回家,妈妈就已经做好了饭。  还有淘气的我。我是三年级的小学生,每天总是高兴地背着书包一蹦一跳地来到学校,  放学一回家就做完作业,然后,检起一本书聚精会神的看了起来。妈妈风趣的叫我“小书迷”。  瞧!这就是我欢乐的一家。家庭日常生活英语作文8  there are 3 members in our family,my father,my mother and i.we love each other dee*.my father likes reading.we share a big bookshelf,and he take large proportion o f it.everyday he reading newspaper, magazines and all kinds of paper which have letters on it.my mum love to play com*r games since i teach her how to do it.  she likes to see the movies and play majiang on it.what's more, i like to do some games in our garden with my dog.we are very happiness for we can do whatever we like.  we never quarel, if we have some promblems we will sit together and take suggestions from each other.My family is very harmonious,i love my family.家庭日常生活英语作文9  There are three people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy.My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night.My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant.  She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time.  She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed.My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side.I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.家庭日常生活英语作文10  there are 4 members in my warm family, my father, my mother my grendmother and i. My father is a worker, he works hard every day and makes the decision of the family. My mother is a teacher, she has many students which a lot of them have great achievement. My grendmother only stays at home every day , And I am a student reading in XX school, I worked hard on my study, and I have many friends.  In my family, we love each other. We are living in a happy life.大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展5)——初中日常生活英语日记3篇初中日常生活英语日记1  How to get happiness  August 4th,2014 Fine  There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world。 Without it, life will be empty and meaningless。 If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points。  First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness)。 Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life。  Secondly, happiness consists in contentment。 A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress。  【中文翻译】  无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无好处的。如果你期望明白如何获得快乐,你须注意下方两点。  健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。  快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。初中日常生活英语日记2  My summer vacation  The summer vacation is ing。 I will do my homework first so I am going to do my homework every morning。 In the afternoon, I will play basketball and table tennis with my friends。 In the evening I will read English and listen to English program。 Sometimes I will go and visit my grandparents and help them do some housework。 I am going to take a piano class。 My parents and I will go to Hainan for about a week。 I believe I will have a busy and interesting summer vacation。  暑假即将到来。首先我要做好我的'功课,所以我要每一天早上做功课。下午,我将我的朋友们一齐玩篮球和乒乓球。在晚上,我会读英语,听英语课程。有时我会去访问我的祖父母和帮忙他们做一些家务。我要带一个钢琴班。我的父母和我将前往海南为一个星期左右。我相信我将有一个忙碌而搞笑的暑假。大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展6)——初中日常生活英语作文3篇初中日常生活英语作文1  I have a regular and busy daily life on weekdays. I get up early at about 6:00 in the morning. After breakfast, I go to school by bike. We usually have a morning class and four classes in the morning, four classes in the afternoon. I take an active part in the after-school activities.  I usually play football with my friends for about an hour then I go home. After supper I do my homework, then I surf the internet and listen to some music.On weekends, I usually visit my friends and grandparents. Sometimes I go to movies with my parents.初中日常生活英语作文2  I have the same routine from Monday to Friday. I usually get up at five fifty. Then I have breakfast. At six thirty, I go to school. I don’t ride a bike. I go to school on foot. I have five lessons in the morning. I do morning exercises with my classmates after the second lesson. At eleven thirty, I go home for lunch. In the afternoon, I have three lessons.  After class, we often have sports in the playground. At five, I go home. After supper, I do my homework. At about ten, I go to bed. I am happy every day.初中日常生活英语作文3  s a third-year students about their studies every day living a busy and fulfilling life, a large number of exercises, systematic review, the occasional after school to relax, a little slapstick with classmates during recess.  This fulfilling life in the future will be a wonderful memory, but also hope that after such a high pace of learning, can be admitted to the ideal high school.大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展7)——介绍你的日常生活英语作文合集1篇  介绍你的日常生活英语作文 1  I have the same routine from Monday to Friday. I usually get up at five fifty. Then I have breakfast. At six thirty, I go to school. I don’t ride a bike. I go to school on foot. I have five lessons in the morning. I do morning exercises with my classmates after the second lesson. At eleven thirty, I go home for lunch. In the afternoon, I have three lessons. After class, we often have sports in the playground. At five, I go home. After supper, I do my homework. At about ten, I go to bed. I am happy every day.  Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.  I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.  After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.  虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。  我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。  放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完.大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展8)——我的日常生活英语优秀作文(精选1篇)  我的日常生活英语优秀作文 1  i get up at six o’clock every day. after i wash my face and brush my teeth, i begin to review my lessons. i go to school at seven o’clock.  after school is over, i return home. we usually have supper at seven o’clock.then i begin to do my homework. i want to finish it before i go to bed.大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展9)——我的日常生活英语作文(精选十篇)  我的日常生活英语作文 1  exercise plays a very important role in daily life. everyone, no matter what age, needs exercise every day. exercise can help you keep fit, full of energy, work hard and you call do strenuous work persistently.  there are many kinds of exercise that help people keep physically fit. there are set ting up exercises that anyone can perform for a few minutes each day. for a young person football is one of the best games. if people keep doing exercise, they will find thpmselves better all the time.  however, modern life may prevent people from getting the daily exercise. they need. television and other modern inventions could possibly be a factor that produces physical unfitness. television can be very educational, but mostly it is just waste of time. with the automobile, another modern invention, some people no longer walk any place. if people sit for hours in hront of their tv sets and ride in their cars everywhere, their health will be hurt badly. therefore, they need to get exercise by doing setting up or playing football.  我的日常生活英语作文 2  Suddenly, the summer vacation is coming. Im happy to "one jump three feet high" but I gradually found that summer vacation is boring. I wanted to finish in ten days, but, I have been doing for 24 days. The 30 day finally finished, father has bought me, only on Saturday and Sunday can rest a while. I dont like a holiday, but, as long as I still quite like no homework. More like summer and winter vacation, homework, tired bad. I hope can have a holiday, and can not write my homework, how comfortable, how carefree! If the day sentient days also old, if a man love die young.  我的日常生活英语作文 3  I have the same routine from Monday to Friday. I usually get up at five fifty. Then I have breakfast. At six thirty, I go to school. I don’t ride a bike. I go to school on foot. I have five lessons in the morning. I do morning exercises with my classmates after the second lesson. At eleven thirty, I go home for lunch. In the afternoon, I have three lessons. After class, we often have sports in the playground. At five, I go home. After supper, I do my homework. At about ten, I go to bed. I am happy every day.  我从星期一到星期五有同样的日常生活。我通常5:50起床,然后我吃早餐。在6:30,我去上学,我不骑自行车而是步行去学校。我早上有五节课,我和我的同学在第二节课后做早操。在11:30,我回家吃午饭。下午我有三节课,下课后,我们经常在操场上运动。在5:00的时候,我回家。晚饭后,我做我的家庭作业。在十点左右,我去睡觉了。我每天都很快乐。  我的日常生活英语作文 4  We are going to have the winter ng the holiday we will have the Spring all of the families in China are having a busy time.  All of the children in China like Spring Festival very much,because they can eat many delicious food and get many children in China have to do the homework for Winter that the could remember what they have learn the year of the children likes Winter Holiday.  I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn’t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holiday.  I spend a lot of time on the homework. Every day in my Winter Holiday, I always got up late. Then I listened to the tape, it was nine o’clock. Then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime! I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy!  我的日常生活英语作文 5  As a Senior Grade Three students, I am very busy in preparing for the college entrance examination.  I have seven classes a day, and two self-study classes at night. And only a day left for the weekend. So, most of the time I have to spend on the study, after all the college entrance examination is very important for almost all of us. Aside of study, I would play football with my friends after school and the weekend. I like playing football very much. When I run on the football field, I can put the examination thing off my mind for a while, only sweat and laugh left. It is a good exercise for health and a good way to relax from the busy study too.  This is my high school life, busy and fulfilling.  我的日常生活英语作文 6  eercise plays a very important role in daily life. everyone, no matter what age, needs eercise every day. eercise can help you keep fit, full of energy, work hard and you call do strenuous work persistently.  there are many kinds of eercise that help people keep physically fit. there are set ting up eercises that anyone can perform for a few minutes each day. for a young person football is one of the best games. if people keep doing eercise, they will find thpmselves better all the time.  however, modern life may prevent people from getting the daily eercise. they need. television and other modern inventions could possibly be a factor that produces physical unfitness. television can be very educational, but mostly it is just waste of time. with the automobile, another modern invention, some people no longer walk any place. if people sit for hours in hront of their tv sets and ride in their cars everywhere, their health will be hurt badly. therefore, they need to get eercise by doing setting up or playing football.  我的日常生活英语作文 7  Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.  I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.  After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.  Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.  我的日常生活英语作文 8  During weekdays, I am busy, because I must go to school. I usually get up at 6:30 a.m.. And then I do some washing. After that, I will have my breakfast at 6:50. I usually go to school at 7:15. Now, I can go to school and come home by myself. I have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon. I have my lunch at home. I study Chinese, math, English and some other subjects at school. At night, I can watch TV or play computer. But I have to finish my homework first. I usually go to bed at 10:00 p.m..  我的日常生活英语作文 9  Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.  I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.  After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.  虽然我的日常生活十分单调,我努力适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生。我希望将来为国家服务。我每天六点起床。当我洗完脸,刷完牙齿,我就开始复习我的功课。我七点去上学。放学后,我回家。我们通常在七点吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业。我想在睡觉前把它做完。  我的日常生活英语作文 10  Let me tell you about it. First I have a great eating habit. I eat vegetables and fruit every day and I drink yogurt twice a week .Although I like junk food very much I try to eat it once a week because it is bad for my health. And I also eat less meat. Then I hold on to playing sports every day. I jog 2 kilometers and jump 2 hours. Next I go to bed early and get up early. I keep sleeping for about 8 hours. Having a great eating habits and doing exercise can help me get good grades.  As you can see having a healthy life is important for everyone. Let’s have a healthy life style and lead a happy life.大学日常生活英语作文3篇(扩展10)——介绍日常生活英语作文汇总5篇  介绍日常生活英语作文 1  I have a regular and busy daily life on weekdays. i get up early at about 6:00 in the morning. after breakfast, i go to school by bike. we usually have a morning class and four classes in the morning, four classes in the afternoon. i take an active part in the after-school activities.  i usually play football with my friends for about an hour then i go home. after supper i do my homework, then i surf the internet and listen to some music.on weekends, i usually visit my friends and grandparents. sometimes i go to movies with my parents.  介绍日常生活英语作文 2  Maybe everyday you are doing the same things ,the same jobs and communicating with the same people .It seems that the live is boring, and nothing is fun enough for you. I had saw a report about the 80’s .It said that our 80’s is the generation who can not feel about the felicity or the happy. Yeah! We did not experience the hard days of the 60’s or the 70’s, and the money we used is from our parents most of whom is 60’s. Though we want to earn money by ourselves. But it’s so difficult this day. More and more compe*****s around us. That means we must work more hard and have more novel ideas which others do not have ,so we will be special enough to stand out.  I have a dream. These day I have a new thinking about carving out. I will not concern about this things before. Maybe the programs in CCTV2 called ‘Cai Fu Jing’give me more motivation about carving out. From the programs, I know that if you want to help others ,even more people, first you must be strong enough. Only if you were strong, you will have the ability to help them. I have a dream that I have a company that not only earned money but also could help the  Poorly, helping them get out of the poor by their working in their depressed area. I hope that was not just a dream, I hope it will be truth one day.  介绍日常生活英语作文 3  I am a first-year student in Nanjing University. Every day, I have a very busy and full schedule.  Education is very important to students. The reason is that our achievement determines whether or not we can early out duties to our country in the future.  I get up early every morning to prepare my lessons. Then I attend classes. The last two periods in the afternoon are usually free. I spend them either on the sports ground or in the library. In the evening I try to complete all the assignments on time.  On the weekends, I like to watch TV or go to the films.  Being a student is hard work, but studying makes you a useful person and it is also full of joys when you are ahead of your classmates in all subjects.  介绍日常生活英语作文 4  I get up at seven o'clock in the morning every day. After I brush my teeth and wash face, I eat my breakfast. My mother makes the breakfast for me. I go to school at 7:30 am, and come back from school at 6:00pm. Before I go to bed I will do some homework. I usually go to sleep at 10:00pm. On the weekend, I will go to play football with my friends, in the summer we like to go swimming. These are my daily life.  我每天早上7点起床。刷牙洗脸之后我就吃早餐,早餐是我妈妈给我做的。我早上7:30去学校,下午6点放学。在我上床睡觉之前我会做一些作业。我通常晚上10点睡觉。周末的时候,我会跟朋友去踢足球,夏天我们喜欢去游泳。这些就是我的日常生活。  介绍日常生活英语作文 5  I have the same routine from Monday to Friday. I usually get up at five fifty. Then I have breakfast. At six thirty, I go to school. I don’t ride a bike. I go to school on foot. I have five lessons in the morning. I do morning exercises with my classmates after the second lesson. At eleven thirty, I go home for lunch. In the afternoon, I have three lessons. After class, we often have sports in the playground. At five, I go home. After supper, I do my homework. At about ten, I go to bed. I am happy every day.  Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.  I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.  After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.  虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。  我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。  放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完.}

我要回帖

更多关于 goodmorning的歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信