跪求一最不能错过的十部外国电影名称

大家在备考雅思口语的时候,一定要根据雅思口语话题的变化来变更自己的机经版本。那你知道雅思口语电影范文有哪些吗?下面是小编收集整理的一些雅思口语电影范文,大家一起来看看吧!
雅思口语电影范文篇一:最喜欢的电影
Topic:
Describe your favorite movie
You should say :
when and where you saw it
what type of film it was
what the film was about
and explain why it is your favorite film
参考范文:
My favorite movie is Zootopia(疯狂动物城) ,which is a 3D animated cartoon produced by Walt Disney pictures. I watched it with my best friend in thecinema in March this year when it was on show in China. It is a story about that in a city where all animals live in harmony ,the rabbit Judy became a policewoman through her own efforts , realizing her dream in childhood.
The reason that I like this movie is that the Bonnie Judy tried her best to become a cop even if everyone thought it was ridiculous and impossible. Miss Judy ,however, finally made it brilliantly and perfectly. The way that she became a cop went through ups and downs(经历人生起起伏伏),she also almost gave up in the duration. But her friend Mr. Fox pulled her through (渡过难关) I feel that when someone is suffering his or her tough time , it is really important he or she could be supported by their friends or families who just like life savers at that time. Moreover ,I was deeply moved by the theme song named Try Everything ,which is really positive and awesome and it can cheer me up when I come to a standstill ( 停滞不前 ) or in a trouble. "I won't give up no I won't give in. Till I reach the end and then I'll start again. NO I won't leave I wanna try everything I wanna try even though I could fail " The lyrics encourage me to be more brave and confident when facing difficulties. So that is my favorite movie, which is determined to fulfill my aspirations ,extremely impressive and touching.
雅思口语电影范文篇二:谈一部你喜欢的电影
Ok, a popular movie I have watched is called Raise the Red Lanterns. Basically, it's a tragedy, and I first saw the movie in 1989, about two years after it was released. I saw it on video, and I watched it with a group of my friends.
I first saw this movie because a friend of mine said it was very artistic and even kind of eerie. Since I like those kinds of films, I decided to see it. I remember how fascinated I was with the film.
Well, basically it was about a young bride who becomes a concubine and finds out that there are a lot of inner politics going on among the concubines, and she gets caught up in it and even accidentally causes the death of one of the wives. She tries to fight against it all, and as she does, things just seem to get worse and worse. She finds out that there is one concubine in particular who is behind most of her problems.
The story deals with the whole theme of repression and its effect on people. Mainly it's about how repression can drive some people to cruelty and madness.
I think the impact this story had on me was it taught me that there are situations that are so bad for people that the best thing to do is either get out or be swallowed up by it. After seeing this movie, I decided to quit my job and do what I really wanted because I realized that my job would only drive me crazy if I continued with it.
雅思口语电影范文篇三:电影
1. Do you often go to the cinema?
Yes, I go to the cinema as often as possible. I usually go with some friends to watch the latest action movies or comedies. We have a great time when our favorite star is playing a lead role in the movie.
2. Do you often go to the cinema?
Yes, I go to the cinema as often as possible. I believe that films are a wonderful form of art. In films there are a wide range of genres ranging from comedy and drama, to horror and science fiction. For example, recently I have seen the movie ‘Titanic’, which has been described as the most expensive film ever made. The extent to which the producers attended to the details of the original ship was astounding. Another example would be the thriller ‘Silence of the Lambs’ with my favorite actor Anthony Hopkins playing the leading role. It had me on the edge of my seat for most of the time.
3. Do you often go to the theater?
No. I have never been to the theater. It is too expensive for me. I prefer to go to the cinema. Secondly, I believe that the theater is boring. What I mean to say is that the actors are on the same stage the whole time. I cannot see how that can be as exciting as a good movie.
4. What kinds of movies do you like best?
I like comedies. First of all, comedies are of great fun. What I mean is that I have a good laugh while watching them. Secondly, comedies seldom contain violent scenes. For instance, you would not easily find murders, shooting, fighting, and so on in a comedy. Lastly, comedies often contain excellent acting by famous stars. For example, Robbie Williams in ‘Mrs. Doubtfire’ is considered one of the most extraordinary performances ever by an actor.
5. Who is your favorite movie star? Describe him / her.
My favorite movie star is Jackie Cheng. He is handsome and very funny. He always has a smile on his face, and never seems to be worried about the situations that he finds himself in.
雅思口语电影范文篇四:Foreign Film外国电影
My friend and I got a blast last month when we saw the 3-D Max movie called Transformers: Dark of the Moon which is an American science fiction-action film directed by Michael Bay. In this cast, Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro reprised their roles but English model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley replaced Megan Fox as the lead female character.
The film's story structure revolves around a genuine NASA manned mission to the Moon. Three years after the events of the second film and 42 years after the Apollo 11 space race, the Autobots continue to work for the NEST military force. Meanwhile, the Decepticons unveil a plan to use the new groundbreaking technology, the Pillars, to enslave Humanity in order to save the home planet of the Transformers, Cybertron.
First of all, I don't think the image of a truck transforming into a twenty-foot tall robot has never captured on screen, but now it became true, and I think a bunch of people are rocked because of this. Moreover, the film is marvelous with its spectacular visual effect and 3-D action sequences. Those special effects are the best 3-D experience since Avatar in my perspective.}
原标题:看腻好莱坞大片,观众要尝鲜
  泰国电影《天才枪手》把校园题材拍出了谍战片般的惊险刺激。
  泰国青春片《天才枪手》正在热映,该片把校园题材拍出了谍战大片的质感,让国内观众惊叹。在高口碑的推动下,该片票房目前已达2.13亿元,刷新泰国电影在华票房纪录。此前,印度电影《摔跤吧!爸爸》、西班牙电影《看不见的客人》,也凭借高口碑获得令人意料不到的高票房,分别创造了该国电影在内地的票房新纪录。在业内人士看来,吃腻了好莱坞大片的“大鱼大肉”,观众需要更丰富多元的外国片尝鲜。
  一眼看中
  50万美元买下一部“黑马片”
  恒业影业CEO陈辉只看了一眼,就决定引进《天才枪手》。在今年5月的法国戛纳电影节上,各国出品方密集展示最新作品,全球买家集中“选货”。恒业影业的购片团队也在此列,他们将该片的海报拍成照片,发给身在国内的陈辉,他马上要求同事尽快与片方联系。
  “只是因为在人群中多看了你一眼”这句歌词,最能形容他看到《天才枪手》时的感受:“它会是一个很‘高级’的小语种电影,而且引进之后,应该能在国内引起很大反响。”的确,这部泰国青春片将视角瞄准考试作弊这一既常见又鲜有电影表现的题材,并用纯熟的视听语言拍得异常紧张刺激。
  同事还将影展现场循环播放的该片预告片用手机拍下来,传给了陈辉。一看预告片,他更坚定了自己的眼光,并初步判断,影片票房破亿元应该不在话下,“如果各方面条件都比较理想的话,或许有潜力冲击3亿元票房。”
  为避免影片被国内同行抢先买下,陈辉甚至要求购片团队在一天之内就与片方签订购片意向。当时泰方负责人不在戛纳,未能如愿签约,但双方还是一拍即合,引进方式、价钱都已基本确定。回国后仅一周,双方便最终签订合同。
  10月13日,《天才枪手》在内地上映,首日便砍下3079万元票房。目前该片票房已突破两亿元,最终有望达到3亿元,超过《攻壳机动队》《刺客信条》《赛车总动员3》等好莱坞大片。而当初恒业影业买下该片版权,仅花了50万美元(约合330万元人民币)。
  观众口味
  吃腻了好莱坞“大鱼大肉”
  分账片和批片,是目前外国电影进入内地市场的两种方式。前者每年都有规定数量限制(去年分账影片有38部),票房由出品方、发行方、放映方共同分账。好莱坞大片几乎垄断了分账片。在分账片配额之外,就是批片,由内地电影公司直接买断院线放映版权。过去数年,进口片市场几乎就是好莱坞的天下。但今年以来,《摔跤吧!爸爸》《看不见的客人》《天才枪手》这些非好莱坞影片让观众眼前一亮。
  影迷小王就被《看不见的客人》复杂缜密的推理和一次又一次的反转“彻底折服”,“原来西班牙还有这么棒的悬疑片!”对于观影口味偏文艺的小王来说,好莱坞大片向来不是自己的那道菜,他更喜欢题材丰富、艺术手法独特的非好莱坞电影。令他没想到的是,以往只能在网上看的这些电影,如今居然能在大银幕上欣赏到。
  “这些进口片是对好莱坞大片的一种补充,就像大鱼大肉吃腻了,也想换换口味,来个沙拉、酱豆腐配粥什么的。”在小王看来,《天才枪手》讲考试作弊,好莱坞和国内都很少拍,《看不见的客人》玩推理,国内导演又不容易拍好,正合观众心意。
  影评人徐元指出,中国观众追捧非好莱坞影片,其实由来已久,如今爆发则是必然现象。“过去国内观众不怎么看好莱坞大片,都是看日本、英国、南斯拉夫等国家的电影,像《追捕》《幸福的黄手帕》《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》当年在国内多火呀。”他认为现在观众看腻了好莱坞大片,自然会转向其他国家的电影。
  冷热参半
  有人组团购片有人谨慎观望
  《摔跤吧!爸爸》《看不见的客人》《天才枪手》接连大获成功,也让电影公司看到了引进外国片的另一种可能。《看不见的客人》引进成本不到100万美元,票房突破1.7亿元人民币,如此高的投资回报率,吸引不少国内电影公司组团去西班牙观摩考察。业内人士预测,印度和泰国批片的版权价格也会上涨。
  “现在做进口片确实更多元化了,非好莱坞的批片成本更低一些,前期承担的风险也没那么高。现在印度、泰国都有一些很棒的电影,而好莱坞大片的创作则陷入了某种困境,全是漫威、DC那套超级英雄电影,观众看多了也会审美疲劳。”影联传媒电影发行中心总经理焦靖这样说。
  不过,一些业内人士仍持谨慎态度,认为《摔跤吧!爸爸》《看不见的客人》《天才枪手》的成功只是个例,不能当作主流趋势。“这三部影片都是他们国家最优秀的电影,但只有这几部,能跟好莱坞对抗吗?”一位不愿具名的电影人直言,这些影片的成功,只是各种因素综合下的偶然产物,“要是把《摔跤吧!爸爸》放到五年前,未必有这个票房。”他认为,中国电影人还是应该将目光转向国内,着重研究自己的观众喜欢看什么,而不是跟风去外国买片。
  而在电影市场研究专家蒋勇看来,满足国内观众越来越挑剔的欣赏水准,会成为电影公司在海外挑片时需要遵循的准则。“挑那些好莱坞不会拍或者不屑拍的类型和题材,对国内市场形成补充,比如日本的强项肯定是动漫,宫崎骏、新海诚的二维动画,就是好莱坞没有的。”他说,影片故事还要有一定的社会话题性,比如《摔跤吧!爸爸》就引起了国内观众共鸣。(责编:宋心蕊、赵光霞)分享让更多人看到
}

我要回帖

更多关于 最不能错过的十部外国电影 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信